My Sister's a Vampire!

Story Info
He discovers his little sister has a huge secret.
19.4k words
4.49
45.1k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,838 Followers

Author's Note: Incest and horror themes.

---

He looked down at the diminutive girl standing on the doorstep. Her hands bunched into angry fists, as she stared not up at him but straight ahead into his chest.

The black-haired girl actually growled, before she spat out her habitual words since begging him to let her stay a year ago. "Can I come in?"

"You know you don't have to ask me every time." Scott said with amusement, "I gave you a key, Ellie."

"Shut up and just say `yes'." She snapped at him.

He crossed his arms, "Kinda hard to both shut up and say you can come in, isn't it?"

"I have had a fucking bad fucking day!" Ellie screeched, slamming one hand against the doorframe, "So... Just... Say it!"

Scott stepped back, "Geeze. Sorry. You can come in."

She shoved passed him, storming off to her room. She slammed the door behind herself. He thought for a bit about following her, then he considered leaving it, before finally deciding to try to see if there was anything he could do to help.

He also thought about how over the last year Ellie had grown more and more wild, and unpredictable. He'd make her dinner, and some days she'd take it and thank him. Other days she'd ignore it. And yet others she'd scream at him and then run off to her room.

She didn't seem to act like a twenty year old, at all.

Scott was only twenty one, himself, but there was no doubt in his mind that between them he was the mature one. That Ellie had stopped growing when she was still head and shoulders shorter than everyone else didn't help with her seeming immaturity.

Well, parts of her had.

Scott hadn't seen her in three years before she first turned up on his doorstep. Not entirely his choice. He had brought a boyfriend home from uni to meet the family.

His father had brought a brick to meet him, in return.

One of the things that had struck Scott when he first saw her standing there was just how much she had blossomed into a young woman. Which was to say, she had a giant rack.

He wasn't supposed to notice things like that, being her brother. However, looking down at her always made it hard to not look down her top. Especially when Ellie always seemed to like standing way too close to him, with way too deep necklines.

Scott wasn't proud of it, but she had been the subject of his fantasies more often than could possibly be considered reasonable.

Ellie's door slammed open, "Shut the fuck up!"

Just as quickly, she was gone again, crashing closed the door behind her and leaving Scott completely confused. He hadn't opened his mouth since letting her in.

He sighed and tried to think what he could do to cheer her up.

Food was out. In her current mood she was as like or not to throw it at his face. What he needed to find was something that would make her feel sentimental and fill her with warm and fuzzy feelings. A nice little dose of nostalgia.

He went to the linen cupboard and found the big and heavy quilt that he saved for the heart of winter, dragging it out and into the loungeroom, and then he went into the garage.

Scott looked around at the piles of boxes against the shelves, and the spiderwebs. He was probably going to get bitten before he found what he wanted.

He started moving through them, finding pieces of his childhood, including a photo album that was basically all pictures of Ellie doing stupid things. Like standing on the outside of a bridge over a waterfall and grinning.

That went aside to come back in. Along with a jewellery box that was hers, and had been in the same box as the album.

He eventually found the tent leaning against the back of the shed wall and grabbed it. It wasn't nearly as big as he remembered, so he didn't know if his idea was going to work, but it was worth a shot.

Scott came back inside, and shoved the couch up against one wall, and set up the tent. The quilt went inside, and the TV was repositioned so that they'd be able to see it.

"Ellie!" He called out.

"Not hungry!" She called back, sounding just as pissed off as when she'd got home.

Scott smiled and walked down the hall and tapped the outside of her door quietly. It snapped open and she glared up at him, "The fuck do you want? I said I'm not hungry!"

"Tent. TV. Movie."

Ellie made a pained face and dropped forward, leaning her forehead into his chest. Grabbing his top, and bunching up fists as she burst into tears. She sniffled weakly, "Fuck. Why do you have to be so... Nice to me?"

"I love you, El."

"I'm a total bitch." She whispered.

Scott lifted her chin, "Hey... I don't care how rough your day has been. No one gets to call my little sister a bitch. Not even herself."

She smiled and brushed her cheeks quickly, and headed towards the tent. Walking like she was gliding down the hallway. She flopped down wordlessly onto the quilt, and buried herself face-first into it.

He followed after, lying down beside her, and putting a hand on her back. Gently rubbing around in circles. She groaned and pulled her hair aside, "Would you... Mind?"

Scott sighed and sat up, "I s'pose. For my little sister."

He started by kneading her shoulders, his thumbs instantly complaining that she felt more like rock than how a squishy woman should feel. It only took a minute before Scott felt the need to straddle her hips so that he wasn't straining his elbows as he pushed into her muscles.

"Th-that's it..." Ellie groaned weakly, sounding like she was already half asleep.

"Rough day, huh?"

"The worst." She moaned quietly, "Some... Asshole on the... Subway. Groped my ass. Ooh, harder? Um... Right. Subway jerk. After I dealt with him, I was nearly to work, when a stray came out of nowhere and bloody bit me."

Scott paused, "Stray? Bit you?"

"Left leg." Ellie mumbled tiredly, and reached down to drag up her dress. In her exhaustion she dragged it way too high, exposing half her ass along with her beautifully smooth and brilliantly white legs.

Sure enough, there were a half dozen red welts from a bite on her thigh. The bite was massive, the thing must have been a malamute or something. None of the teeth seemed to have pierced the skin, thankfully. Didn't stop Scott fretting, "Did you disinfect it?"

"Mmm." Ellie nodded tiredly, "Shoulders? It was just getting good."

He went back to work, distracted slightly by the fact she didn't pull her dress back down, so he was technically sitting on her exposed butt. It was always difficult to bury those thoughts. More than it should be.

He was her brother, but she was beautiful.

Most short girls can get away with being only cute, but that wasn't Ellie. It didn't matter how she dressed up or dressed down. She was absolutely, breathtakingly, gorgeous. It was part of why he froze up every time he opened the door to let her in.

She was so soft beneath him, that he knew it wouldn't be long before he started to react. Just an involuntary physical reaction, but he didn't want to end up with his dick nestled between his sister's buns.

Scott slid off her, and slid the album in front of her, "Feeling nostalgic?"

Ellie rubbed her eyes, "Awww... Stopping already? Well... Um... Thanks. Ooh. Photos of me... Can I ask a question, Scott?"

She thumbed through the album, each time pausing to touch the photo, looking pained. As if these memories were more bittersweet than happy remembrances of madcap fun.

"Sure?"

Ellie turned the page, "Why... Aren't you in any of these?"

"Who do you think took them?" He laughed, "You don't remember? I used to run around with that stupid expensive instant print camera. Always snapping photos of you."

"I grew up." She pushed the album aside and dropped her head. "Anyways... I got fired, today, too."

"Geeze, El. Does God hate you?" He said sympathetically.

She blew at her hair, "Probably."

"Want to rant about what happened?"

"Not really." She shook her head, "I made a dumb mistake, and so my boss scolded me in front of everyone, and I just... Blew up. I threw a tantrum, because I was already pissed off... I deserved to be fired. Even if he shouldn't have called me out like that."

Scott put an arm around her and hugged her, "If I were you, I'd be eating a bucket of icecream and crying."

"My stomach's full, but thanks." She sighed and snuggled into the cuddle, "You really shouldn't be this nice to me. I... Don't really deserve it."

He squeezed her tight, "I wish I could spoil you, but you're hard to spoil, El. I pity your future boyfriend. Have to be a mindreader."

"He might just be." She said glumly, and turned into him, leaning her head into his chest, "Um... Can we skip the movie? I... Can I just fall asleep? Like this? Is that too weird?"

"Sure, El." Scott kissed the top of her head.

%4%5%6%C%6%

"Ssh." A finger touched his lips, and he felt his muscles droop. Not just relaxing, but becoming incapable of moving. He became so weak that he couldn't even lift his chest to breathe.

Scott wasn't sure, but he thought he might be lying facedown, on something like a bed. Except everything felt a little off. He was confused and lost. Even moreso than he usually felt.

Soft lips kissed the nape of his neck twice, and then he felt cold air tickling at it. "I'm sorry. I'm... Really... Sorry."

He tried to groan, but was unable to make a sound as the mystery woman bit him. She sank her teeth into him slowly, delicately. The only part of him that could apparently still move jerked to life under the sensation.

He suddenly felt a flash of pain as his skin broke, pierced by something. He tried to cry out, but couldn't, as he began to bleed. Her tongue lapped at him hungrily, and she let out a tiny growl that hardened his downstairs even more, even as his head became so light he thought he was going to pass out.

There had always been something sensuous, something intimate, about being bitten for Scott. He was absolutely into play biting, though he preferred to be on the giving side than the receiving.

This... This was something else.

His play bites rarely hurt, that was a sign of doing something the wrong way, but this bite... The pain itself felt erotic. Like every sparking signal from the nerves was pumping directly down into his pants.

Her growls and the sound of her tongue lapping at him only further served to make him horny as hell. He wanted this woman, whoever she was. He wanted to be inside her as she bit him.

He wanted to be her plaything, her sex toy. He wanted her to use him in all of the ways until he was filling up her pussy... He didn't just want to cum inside her. He wanted to cum in her mouth, on her back, on her chest. Everywhere.

He needed everything.

She gave a timid little gasp and he felt her teeth slowly recede. She kissed his cheek, "Sorry. I love you."

%C%6%9%6%5%

Scott blinked painfully, finding himself bleary, but awake. Feeling like he needed desperately to wake up, like he was missing something important, but not really certain why it was that he was feeling that way.

His heartrate was up, and his mouth was dry.

He blinked some more, and then noticed that Ellie was still lying in his arms, dead asleep. Her head was tucked into his chest, and both her hands under her chin, her legs curled up against his, creating a rather convenient gap between them.

Whatever the hell that dream had been, it had left him with a raging hardon. Probably best not to torture your cute little sister first thing in the morning by poking her with that.

Was it even morning?

He delicately fished his phone out of his pocket, trying not to wake her. Turning his head and peering painfully as the light from the screen was way too bright for his eyes.

He groaned as he saw that it was barely three in the morning. He had no idea why his body had woken him up, but he hated it. He dropped the phone, shut his eyes, and tried to fall back asleep.

El moaned quietly, "Nooo... Don't wanna get up... Hate the sun..."

"No sun. Back to sleep." He said quietly and tried to brush at his hair. Tried, being the operative word. One of her hands shot out and grabbed his wrist, squeezing tight enough he heard his bones grind.

Scott's eyes watered, "E-Ellie?"

She growled angrily, raising her head slowly. As she did, he could swear her eyes were beyond bloodshot, almost as if she had burst a vessel and they were beginning to fill with blood. Bright red where the whites should be.

However, the moment he blinked, her eyes were a soft grey. She was glaring at him tiredly. "What do you want?"

"Uh, my wrist back?" He said painfully.

Ellie let go and flopped onto the makeshift bed, yawning. "So, why'd you wake me up?"

"Just trying to get you back to sleep." He replied, patting at her hair reassuringly. "It's early."

She growled a little, but then both arms pulled in, and she took his shirt in them and snuggled in closer to him. Ellie yawned as she seemed to settle again, "How early?"

"Three."

She groaned, "Four hours until work."

"You got fired." He gently reminded her, "You get to sleep in."

She shook her head, and then rolled over, grabbing his arm as she did and tucking it around her waist. She snuggled back into him. "Got 'nother job."

"Already?"

"Already had it." She yawned, "Stop talking. Tired."

Scott suddenly realised that in their new position, his morning wood was nestled into her buttcrack. She was hopefully too tired to notice it, but he was sure Ellie was just being too polite to point it out.

He tried to roll away from her, and her hand gripping his arm turned into iron. The grip that had hurt his wrist returned. She scooted back, wiggling her butt harder into his groin. "Stay."

"Uhm..."

"I'm not stupid." Ellie gave a tired laugh, "Impressive, big brother. Really. But it's just morning, right? So shut up and gimme my cuddle. I can ignore it, so you can, too."

His mind sort of went blank and had to reboot as he processed her complimenting his hardon. His innocent little sister, who never went out on dates and always went shy if someone asked her classic questions like who her first kiss was.

He settled against her, "Sorry."

"Don't... Mind." She yawned, pulling his arm tighter, "It's actually... Kinda... Comforting. Don't be weird. It just... Fits. No more talking."

Scott decided he was never going to understand Ellie and tried to go back to sleep.

%4%9%7%3%5%

"So... Hungry." The woman whispered in his ear, and Scott discovered that he was immobilised. He was in a dark place, lying face down. He could feel her pressed into his back, holding onto him tightly. Cold air came in little breaths against his neck.

He tried to speak, but couldn't.

Sharp teeth brushed his skin, sending tingles through him. The woman let out a long and deep moan. She let out a frustrated sound, "I... I can't. I've already fed. If... If I drink him, again... He might not wake up... Oh, fuck. Fuck. Oh... I'm so hungry..."

Scott grunted as her teeth slammed into his shoulder. The pain spidering out from the impact, lacing each of his nerves as it travelled through him. As it did, he felt the weird arousal hitting him, and his manhood standing up firm and hard.

The tongue lapped at his shoulder, and the woman began to moan and growl into him. He could get hear her getting huskier, more desperate, at the same time as his world started to spin and drift.

One of her hands pushed in underneath him, and found his dick. Her fingers were cold to the touch as they wrapped around him through his pants. She was so very cold she almost felt like she was freezing, as she continued to bite him, but started to play idly with him as well.

Her thumb slid over the top of the head, playing it back and forth gently. The thin layering of material between her hand and him feeling almost like it was disappearing as she expertly started jacking him off.

"Sorry." She whispered, still licking and biting, "I'm sorry."

Scott was beyond confused as the world wavered around him, insubstantial. He knew this feeling, rising up. It was the same feeling he felt when he was drunk, and about to pass out. Except he hadn't been drinking. He was being roofied, right now.

There was something off, more than just the fuzziness in his head. His emotions weren't quite his own. They were distant, disconnected. The entire non-existent world was a poor imitation of itself.

He tasted bile at the back of his throat, before suddenly feeling like he was dropping away. The ground beneath him gone, as the woman continued to bite into him. He couldn't tell which way was up, and which was down. All he knew was that he was lost, and in pain.

Her attempts to distract him failed, and he shrivelled up.

"St-stop!" He groaned.

%4%6%8%6%5%

Scott sat up panting and holding his chest. He was struggling to breathe, and his lungs felt like they were burning. Cold sweat ran off him in buckets, and he was feeling in desperate need of an actual bucket.

He lurched out of the tent in a stumble, intending to get to the bathroom. He made it about three steps, before veering into the kitchen. He didn't make it to the sink, collapsing onto his knees and throwing up. His entire body heaving before a projectile of acid ripped free, burning his throat and nostrils.

As quickly as it arrived, it was gone.

His legs and arms trembled, and he struggled to not fall into the gross puddle. Just flopping over sideways onto the ground. Scott found himself dizzy and unable to keep his eyes open as he collapsed.

"Scott!?" Ellie's voice crashed into his skull, sounding panicked. He struggled to understand why. He felt like he just needed to fall asleep. To give up the ghost, and sink down into the warmth of the shadows.

"Oi! Don't you dare!" Ellie jostled him.

His eyes flickered open momentarily, and he felt confusion. He wasn't in the kitchen, anymore. They were somewhere else. Outside, on the doorstep of a building he didn't recognise at all, but felt right out of a horror movie.

Even in the little glimpse he got before his exhausted eyes fell shut, Scott managed to see doors made of stone, studded with iron, with long metal chains where each link looked to large to be shifted by human hands. It went without saying that everything was made of arches, with little gothic touches here and there.

Just to add to Scott's confusion, he was pretty sure he wasn't standing. However, he hadn't seen anyone other than his tiny sister. Who the heck was carrying him? And why was he too tired to keep his eyes open?

"Can I come in?" Ellie asked, her voice quieter and more respectfully than he'd ever heard her speak.

A gruff, but mostly uncaring, voice replied to her, "No, the master is not currently receiving visitors."

Scott almost lost the voice, as his ears started to fill with static. A wild buzzing rising up as he started to sink down beneath it.

"Aw, come on!" Ellie replied anxiously, "It's almost sun up! Don't make me burn to ash on the doorstep, again. Please? It's... You know this isn't even about him and me. I screwed up, completely. I don't want Scott to turn! Can't you cut me some slack, this once?"

The voice replied with even more tired boredom. "My ass is still smarting from the last time, Miss Ellie. So how about you cut me some slack, and just turn the bastard?"

"Please!"

"Ah. The master can't resist those eyes, either. You're so heartless." The man said with exhaustion, "You may enter. Please remain in the foyer, I will attempt to... Wake the master."

Any further conversation was buried beneath the growing pile of static. Swept away on the tide of his consciousness, until he found himself resting against a shoreline in the darkness beyond the edge of things.

%5%6%6%9%6%

Hands reached around Scott's waist, soft breasts pressing into his back, as the woman began to jack him off. A thumb expertly rubbing at the head of his cock as she gently began to sing in his ear.

shakna
shakna
1,838 Followers