My Sister's a Werewolf!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake frowned, "Pretty sure that Wynne doesn't want me knowing that. Which I respect. And how the fuck do you know about her STD?"

"STD. Lol." Lily replied, "That's her story? Well, Mr. Doctor, the first few symptoms to look out for are basic and boring. She'll be testy, feisty. She might punch things, or snap at you. She might even snarl or growl, as hilarious as it sounds."

"Increased agression. Aha. Comes with feeling frustrated." Blake replied, having already picked up that his sister was a little bit worse than usual.

"Don't diss me." Lily said with irritation, "I'm the one looking out for the both of you, right now. If anything happened, I doubt she could handle it. Moving on. If she starts locking herself away in a room, or taking forever to get off the toilet, you need to open the frontdoor, lock yourself away, and tell her to go for a run."

"That's not medical advice."

"Shut the fuck up, dude. She told you it was an STD. She lied. You don't even know if it's medical." Lily retorted.

"So going outside is suddenly a cure-all?"

"No, it's to get her the hell away from people. Fragile little people with egos the size of planets, like you." Lily said patronisingly, "She won't be back before sun up, if it happens. And if it happens, she'll probably kill you if you ask where she's been, because it'll be embarassing as fuck. So, just play the house husband and make her a nice breakfast. Then, let her spend all day in tears. She's not used to it, yet."

"Outside... Embarassing... All day in tears?" Blake asked as he ran his mind over every single rare illness that he had ever heard of. Coming up empty.

Lily sighed heavily, "Her cure-all, if you really need it, Mr. Doctor, is space. She needs space from you, and from friends and in general, people. She hasn't got a handle on it and thinks rabbits are cute. It's a hard thing to go through, for a girl who was considering going vegan."

"Rabbits? Vegan?" He was even more confused.

"One more thing. If she starts shedding hair... Well, not shedding like girls do. I mean like really shedding. Fistfuls... You call me. Not anyone else. No one will get there in time. You call me, and you don't hesitate." Lily said firmly.

"If that's so urgent, why wouldn't I call an ambulance?"

"Because they won't get there in time. I mean it. Also, I just added my number to your phone. Hmm... Also Ginger's. She's a bit busy with Fan, at the moment, but Ging is good at handling the weird stuff that isn't urgent. Like if you notice a bunch of crows hanging around."

"Yeah... I'm hanging up now." Blake felt his skin crawling at the sudden shift to creepy and privacy invading.

"Mine!" Wynne snagged the phone back, and whispered urgently, "Okay, what did you tell him!?"

Blake reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone slowly. Opening it up and heading to his contacts, he did find two new entries. Informing him that he had just been hacked somehow, or something.

"You gave him your number!?" Wynne hissed and then groaned, "Stupid... Witch! He doesn't know anything about this stuff, and I don't want him to! Just because you're the... Doesn't give you the right to..."

His sister's face went white, and she started nodding along, with nothing more than tiny grunts of acknowledgement.

Blake turned back to packing her suitcase. He still had no real clue what that conversation had been, nor was he happy to discover that Lily apparently could blackmail his sister. He was beyond creeped out to find the two new numbers in his phone.

If he could have proven it, he would have gone to the police and tried to file charges for stalking. Except he doubted anyone would believe him, and more importantly, whatever Lily had on Wynne was enough to seriously hurt his sister.

He'd never heard her beg for anything, not once in her life.

"So, if I stay away from Ryker, you'll not ruin my life?" Wynne asked breahlessly.

Blake winced at that. He wondered if the man knew exactly how possessive his sister was being. It did not seem in the realm of normal to threaten other hockey players just because they talked to your brother. That was something a terrible girlfriend who should become an ex, would do.

There was only one thing left to add to the suitcase, and that was still her underwear. Which had Wynne wanting to give up on the whole trip away, right before the phone call.

"Whatcha doing?"

He glanced up and saw Wynne, leaning on her wrists, with her phone under one of her hands. He smiled weakly, "Lily's... Weird."

"Oh, she's so much weirder than you think she is." Wynne cracked a smile, "Just... Oh my god. Anyways. You all done? Can we pile into the car before I chicken out on this, and try and just sulk in my room?"

"Panties. Bras."

Wynne winced, "Oh, right. We were having that talk. So uhm..."

"Whatever you have to say about being sick, just know that I have no idea what's going on. I just know you don't want me to. Lily laughed at it being an STD." Blake said quickly, "You don't need to lie to me. Just say that it's none of my business. I am fine with that, Wynne. Your life, not mine."

She rolled her eyes and nodded glumly, "I don't see it that way, Blake. You, me? We've always been side by side. Do you remember when we decided to kick our parents to the curb? Get a shitty little apartment, together?"

"It was hard. I remember feeding you cookies whilst trying to guess if we'd be able to make rent. That first night... Felt like a funeral." He shrugged.

Wynne nodded, "Yeah. Funeral. It's... We're not like other people, Blake. We don't keep secrets from each other. Or... You don't keep secrets from me. I've got a couple big ones at the moment, that I'm holding onto, and honestly... It's killing me. I want to tell you. I just... Can't."

"I've got no secrets worth keeping from you." He replied and stood up, "Might change if I gain an understanding of having a social life outside of work. Might keep a girlfriend from you, at least until I'm comfortable that it'll last."

His sister winced, looking at him tiredly, "Yeah. Guess that might happen."

"... Did you get a boyfriend? Is that one of them?" Blake blurted out, "Because if it is, and he can get the time off, you two should totally go to the cabin together. It's rustic, but that can still be romantic."

Wynne burst out laughing, "Oh, you say the sweetest dumb shit. No. No, boyfriend ain't it. Just... Nevermind. So... You wanna check out your sister's panties?"

"Not really."

"Too bad. I may end up hating clothes." Wynne replied, "Bras are top drawer in the wardrobe. Panties, next one down. And yes, there are sex toys in that drawer, too."

Blake rolled his eyes, "Great. Want one of those, too?"

"Uh... That's um... Not a terrible idea?"

He shook his head and opened her bra draw, grabbing the top five and tossing them into the suitcase unceremoniously. As casual as he was attempting to be, he did have to appreciate his sister's style. They were low-key, comfortable, and were the kind to show off her shape.

The next drawer, did surprise him. He had been warned that there would be sex toys. He had not been warned that she had a veritable collection. She had vibrators and dildos, suckers, butt plugs and anal beads. More than a couple of each, and he even saw a cock ring.

"Wow. So... If you really, really, want one... I'll need instructions." Blake said stiffly as he tried to grab a set of panties. Those were all sort of disorganised, so he didn't try and match to the bras. All the same design, and all a little bit burnt offcolour from discharge.

Wynne gave a nervous laugh, "Uh... The pink egg thing? With a cord? That."

"G-spot vibrator." Blake said, pinking it up by the ring at the end of the handle, "You really should wash it before use, if you're storing it open like this."

"Fucking doctor." Wynne said in exasperation, "Can't you just be embarassed, like a normal guy?"

He put it into the case and closed it. Zipping the suitcase closed, he mused, "Mmm. I am embarassed. Hence reverting to type. Though, I did pull a very similar item out of someone's butt last week, and got to explain to them why you never put vaginal aides near your ass."

"Gross!" She complained, "If all your doctoring stories are about asses, Blake, then you're banned from ever bringing up any of them on our trip away!"

"Roger. Damn." He looked up at her, "We did used to do weekends away, didn't we? Camping when I was studying. I remember when I used to spend all day in the tent, and you'd run on down to the river in a bikini. Been ages since we did. I don't know why we ever stopped."

"Because your life became pulling stuff out of girl's asses in the ER." Wynne said with a hint of accusation.

"Mostly guys, actually. Girls read the instructions."

"Blake!"

---

It took approximately ten minutes for Wynne to fall asleep in the passenger seat. She was lights out before they even hit the city outskirts, and she had moved to snoring and drooling onto the shoulder of the belt before they hit the highway.

She didn't wake up when Blake gave a quick stop by his house. He did already have a suitcase of spare clothes in the car, for the nights when he had to stay at the hospital and wanted to feel fresh in the mornings. He just needed to beef it up a bit.

That out of the way, they headed out towards his, impossible to sell, rustic little shack in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

It was in the Murray Valley National Park, but it wasn't anywhere near the usual tourist areas. It had originally been built as an observation post for researchers, and it showed.

No electricity, no running water, no phone signal.

The walls were uninsulated, made of stacked logs with iron bars driven down through them, just to peg them in place. The roof had a tiny bit of insulation in it, but it didn't seem to make a difference.

During the winter, if there was frost outside, then there was frost inside, as well. In the summer, it was about five degrees cooler outside the cabin.

Right now, the weather was a little bit in-between. When the sun came out, it was a nice and temperate sort of environment. However, it could also rain for two weeks straight without a hint of sun.

Checking the weather, before they headed out, they were expecting rain, possible flooding, and more rain. It did seem like this plan of theirs wasn't entirely thought through.

Blake stopped briefly in Echuca for gas, and let the tourism centre know he was heading up to his cabin, and that if no one heard from him in a couple weeks, to go looking for a body. He joked around with them a little, and then headed back out.

"Huh?"

He laughed as the car slowly crunched the last of the dirt under its treads, "How the hell do you do it, Wynne? We're here."

She yawned, pushing her arms down into her lap as she stretched, "Oh. Did you need me to drive, some?"

"We're here." He repeated, opening his door, "Just let me get the sleeping bags out... And then I'm crashing. You can deal with dinner. Bought a roast at the last petrol stop, that you can tear apart for the both of us. Some rolls, too."

Wynne nodded and slid out of her seat, "Mmm. In a minute. I gotta pee... Oh, crap. Do you even have a shitter, out here?"

"Long drop! Round the back of the cabin." He called around the car as he went to the boot, "Make sure you check for spiders and snakes. Don't piss on a tigersnake."

"Yes, mum." Wynne replied sarcastically.

---

Blake had barely got the sleeping bags spread out on the rough rock flooring, when he heard a massive yell, "Muuuuum!"

He sprinted out of the back of the cabin, and saw his sister on the porcelain throne, door propped open with one hand. Her panties were hanging off one leg, above the moon boot, and her knees were together.

Resting happily, in a little coil, right in front of the toilet door was a snake. Usually, snakes weren't all that common in the cold, but if it rained too much you did see them now and then.

This particular snake was bigger than most that Blake had seen in the wild. The head was a light black, and the rest was covered in lighter brown scales.

"Ah crap. Eastern brown." Blake said with a wince, looking around for a very long hook or stick. "These things are responsible for most of the snake bites in the country, did you know?"

"Freaking doctor. I'm just trying to pee! Get it out of here!" Wynne complained.

"Just a baby one." He lied, not being particularly reassuring. He'd treated a few snake bites in his time, including a few from these. Most of them happened because someone who wasn't a snake handler tried to move the snake.

Like he was trying to do.

"Nevermind."

Blake turned back from looking for a tree branch, to find the snake gone and his sister reaching between her legs with some toilet paper. He shook his head, trying not to stare at her, and pretend to be able to keep looking for the snake.

"Went off that way, genius." Wynne pointed, before struggling back into her panties. Then she stood up before grabbing her crutches.

Blake jumped forward, supporting her, "Hey! You're not meant to be putting any pressure on the leg. Give it a chance to heal."

"It's fine. I'm fine. Stop worrying." Wynne said with irritation, before moving her mouth uncomfortably, "Actually, uh... Can you find my toothbrush? I think I've got something stuck in my teeth."

He shook his head, "Keep an eye out, for if it comes back."

---

Blake didn't actually go to sleep, as he'd promised. He and Wynne made their chicken rolls together. Laughing at each other and reminiscing about all the other times they had gone to this particular cabin.

As much as Wynne had derided it, she seemed to have happy memories here. Climbing the trees, tossing pinecones at each other. Hiking along trails made by wild animals, to look out across the green and wet.

It didn't take long for the rain to start coming down. Freezing, and practically raining sideways. The water ran down the inside of the log walls in little rivulets, and one corner of the roof steadily dripped into a conveniently placed tin bucket.

Wynne hobbled over and opened the door. Sitting on the ground to watch the rain fall. The blonde sat there happily, rain speckling her face whilst he fretted about someone who was maybe sick, freezing their ass off. He didn't say anything, though.

Blake lay down on one of the sleeping bags, putting his hands behind his head, "What do you think the chances are, of waking up beside a snake?"

"Zero." Wynne replied without hesitation, clicking her feet together.

He frowned, "Heat might attract the one that got away."

"Oh, that one's not coming back." She gave a small giggle, "It's in pieces at the bottom of your long drop."

"Huh? It came back whilst you were brushing your teeth?"

"Not... Quite." Wynne stretched, looking at her hands. "Yup. Can't avoid this conversation much longer. Three sleeps to the moon... But it's super. Things are always awkward, before."

Blake sighed, "What are you on about?"

"Oh, just that I'm about to freak you the fuck out. And drop something that's going to break how you see the world." She replied, scooting around to face him.

He sat up slowly, "So... It's about your illness?"

The blonde nodded slowly, "Yeah... So... Um... Firstly? I don't need this crap anymore."

She undid the moonboot, tugging it off and dumping it. She wiggled her toes, as Blake gave a tired glare. Wynne smiled, "That's better. Oh, don't. Come see for yourself, Doctor Blake. My leg was shattered. You didn't miss that. It was broken. Then a minor sprain by the time we got to the hospital. Now, I'm fine."

He moved across the floor on his knees, and did his best inspection, "You can't generally see a minor sprain without equip..."

He trailed off as he stared at her foot. Specifically, how the top of her foot was now covered in blonde hair. It was clustered across her in-step, but hair like that generally meant a massive hormone imbalance, or a chronic illness. Also, a few hours ago, it had been clean.

Wynne giggled, "I'm a hairy gal. Sorry."

"What the hell?"

"Hands, too, genius." She held out one of them to him. Blake gave a little tug, and saw her react to the pain. She wasn't having him on. Wasn't glued in place.

Blake looked at her, "I... Don't get it. This is normal for you? Once a month you somehow become a cavewoman?"

"Golden wolf, actually." Wynne put both her hands in her lap. Her cheeks reddened, and she failed to look him in the eye. "So... Little while back... Me and the hockey team were... Celebrating. Shitload of vodka involved."

"Aha..."

She swallowed, "And ah... Um... You don't much Cassie, do you?"

"The team captain? She's pretty in-your-face. Seems to have some serious temper issues." Blake replied, waiting for the penny to drop.

Wynne rubbed the back of her neck, "Cass took my virginity."

"Wow. Uh... Is that a drunk mistake you regret, meaning I should hate her more, or is that a... You're gay, and I should celebrate you getting a girlfriend?" Blake asked nervously.

She gave a small laugh, "I... Wasn't thinking about that. I guess I might be bi? But that's nothing to do with this. Cassie and I fooled around. She was nice about it, and I was really getting into it... And she... Uh... Bit me."

"Love bites are fine. Bruises can be embarassing." Blake shrugged, "I might have had a girl or two bite me. Unless you weren't into it."

"Oh, I was fucking into it!" Wynne grinned, "It... I've got nothing to hate on Cassie about. I... STD. I called it a STD."

"Oh. So... This... Happens because Cassie bit you?"

"Mmm." Wynne nodded, taking several calming breaths. "Cassie had something. Um... Most of the team has it, too. It makes us a bit... Bitchier. More aggressive. And once a month, at the moon... Furry."

Blake scratched his head, "Still lost. I can't think of anything that would -"

He was cut off as Wynne tossed back her head and let loose with a huge sound. The howl that blasted out of her throat was not a sound that humans should be able to make. He damn near pissed himself, and he heard all the wildlife outside take off as fast as they could.

His sister looked at the floor in embarassment, and then turned her head and lifted the edge of her top lip, showing off a mouthful of fangs. She scratched the floor of the hut, and whispered, "Golden wolf. Once a month."

"What... The... Fuck...?"

She snapped her head up and glared at him, "Werewolf! I'm a werewolf!"

"Got... That..." Blake stared at her.

Wynne winced, "Yeaaah... Sorry. That's the uh... World changing thing... Um... Lily's a witch? Like actual magical witch. She's kinda the bitch in charge, in the city. That doesn't make it easier, does it?"

"She was... Blackmailing you... By threatening to tell me... That you're a... Wolf." Blake felt his mouth completely dry.

She nodded, "Mmm... Please tell me that you... Believe me."

"I... Do." Blake said, surprising himself. "Uh... Wow. So... You're a werewolf. That's a conversation stopper. Not a starter."

Wynne relaxed a little, "Should have known you could handle it. My big brother can handle anything. Oh. I'm not dating Cassie, by the way. She's in charge of my pack, so maybe we fool around now and then, and she's a bit overprotective and jealous, but she's not my girlfriend. I'm still single."

"Um... Am I in danger? Are you going to... Infect me?"

She shook her head quickly, "No! Well, kinda? Sorta. But I wouldn't mean it! Um... That made no sense, did it?"

"You could, by accident?" Blake guessed.

Wynne nodded, "Right. I don't have a perfect handle on it, yet. Like... Cassie doesn't wolf out under a full moon, unless she wants to. She usually does, because wolfing is... It's better than sex. Running with a pack, hunting as a wolf... It's fucking amazing, Blake. I can't describe it."