My Sister's a Werewolf!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hunting."

She shrugged, "Human brain or not, still a wolf. Speaking of... The snake? I uh... I ate it. Haven't quite crapped it out yet, but I will. Hence the long drop stuff."

Blake laughed nervously, "You ate a poisonous snake."

"Also broke my leg, genius. Your little sister is a tough one, these days." She shrugged.

He nodded, looking again at the fur on her hands. Spying a little growing on the back of her neck. "So... Cassie doesn't... Uh... Transform? Under the moon."

"Yeah, I'm already on my way." Wynne nodded, "It... It's not like the movie thing, Blake. I'm going to be fully blonde, but I'm going to be on all fours. A real wolf... With wolf instincts. Which is why I wanted to be alone. I... I'm scared. That I'll hurt you. Or worse."

Blake scratched his neck, "Even if I locked myself in the car, that wouldn't stop a determined wolf. Especially not one that could just break the glass."

She nodded, "Right. So... When I feel it coming? I'm going to go for a run. Get as far from here as I can. And you're going to have Lily on speed dial for if I come back. Cassie and the pack aren't far. I'll probably hook up with them."

"They followed us up here?"

Wynne shook her head, "Four hours by car is more like... An hour's jog? I'm a bigass wolf with a human's endurance. Werewolves are the second best hunters on the planet."

He had to laugh at the pride in her voice as she said it, "So, what's the best?"

"V-vampire." Wynne cringed, "Yeah. Pray you never meet one of those. One look in the eye, and they send you all bonkers. Vamps like owning wolves. Cassie got in a tussle with one, trying to protect the pack, and... Let's just say she owes Lily for that one."

"Holy shit."

His sister sighed, "So many bombshells. I'm... Sorry."

"Well... I suppose it's my fault." Blake mused, "You felt like you had to go through all of that on your own. I haven't been around enough. Couldn't be there to have you rant about all the changes."

Tears popped into her eyes, "Really? You're just upset that I kept it a secret?"

He touselled her head, "'Course. I love you, Wynne."

"Not a dog." She glared, swatting his hand away. "But... If I can rant... Two worst things about being a wolf? I shed like fuck, after. Clogging the shower drain is a guarantee. Also, I get my period, like two days after, and I went from the lightest speckle ever, to fucking chunks! Grossest thing ever, dropping pieces into the heaviest pad I can buy."

Blake frowned, "I know there's probably no cure or anything... But is this what you want, Wynne?"

"At first? No. I hated Cass for it. Had a few fights whilst I was adjusting." Wynne replied carefully, "But now? You could offer me a cure, but I wouldn't take it. Like I said, it's better than sex. I heal pretty much instantly from anything. I can get blitzed and it'll wear off in an hour. My pack is my family. Sorry, but I'm closer to Cassie than you and I could ever be."

"You have slept with her. Rules me out from competing." Blake joked.

Wynne's face fell glumly. "Yeah. It does... Anyways. Being a werewolf... Is pretty amazing. And I will get the hang of it! It's just... Super full moon. I can't quite handle that kinda thing. Just makes me... Wanna howl!"

"Well, as much as I nearly pissed myself the first time, if you want to howl, go ahead." Blake shrugged, "We're in the middle of nowhere. Howl, and run around. Show me how healed that leg is."

She grinned and jumped to her feet, instantly letting rip with an excited howl that made every hair on his body stand on end, before giggling. "Fuck! I can't do that at home. Coming out here was a brilliant idea."

Blake moved back to his sleeping bag, "Don't get too cold in the rain."

"What makes you think you're getting out of this?" Wynne raised an eyebrow at him, "Come on! Let's... Let's play chasey! Pretend that no one's watching and just have fun, like we used to? Please?"

He scoffed, "Yeah. Compete with a wolf at running and hiding. No thanks, I don't feel like being permanently, it."

She jumped up and down, "Come on, Blake. I always have to hide. And I'm not wolfing out completely, yet. It won't be fun without you. No one else makes the stress disappear, like you. I'd just go back to fretting."

"No jumpscares." He held out a hand.

She grabbed it and hauled him to his feet, "Deal!"

Then she kicked off her one shoe and sprinted out of the cabin with a flash of blonde hair, followed by the sound of water splashing. By the time he got to the door, she was nowhere in sight. Just muddy holes in the ground, quickly filling with water.

She was acting a little manic. Her mood fluctuating, which Blake had to figure came with the territory. However, they had a few days to the moon. His sister was just going to be a little unpredictable.

Because she was a werewolf.

He was surprised at how okay she was at the hunting. Lily had mentioned it. Wynne had been considering going full vegan, a few months ago. Which gave him a timeline for how new she really was at this. From vegan, to hunting bunnies with her fuck buddy. There's a real turn.

The rain really was starting to come down, now. Blake could see about three or four metres ahead of him, but that was it. He was soaked to the bone, standing out here and considering whether to actually chase Wynne, or head back inside and start a fire.

"Uh... Hi?"

He spun around, lifting a hand in surprise. It wasn't his sister. Blake found himself looking at a dripping wet woman, she was short and her black hair was utterly drenched. Her teeth were chattering and she was rubbing her arms nervously.

He lowered his hand, and signalled to the hut. Stepping beneath the pitiful shelter of the room that only extended about a foot away from the wall. He had to yell to be heard over the rain, "Are you lost? Get caught out in this, by surprise?"

"Sort of!" She shivered, "I'm camping down the hill! We got flooded out. I was looking for... Anywhere!"

"We?" He said in concern, and then made up his mind. "Come inside, I'll get a fire started."

He stepped into the hut, and hurriedly cleaned out the dust from the fireplace, and loaded up some kindling that was only a little damp to the touch. Glancing back, he saw the stranger hovering by the entrance and waved at her, "You can come in. Come on, I'm not going to bite."

"Can I come in?" She asked, sounding a little scared.

"You can come in." Blake replied, feeling puzzled and confused. Maybe she couldn't hear him, because of the rain. He stood up, and looked around, "I know I've got some firelighters and matches around here, somewhere... Sorry, I haven't stayed here, in a while. Um... You said you weren't alone?"

She nodded, rubbing her arms and shuffling close to the unlit fire. "Mmm. Me and my brother, Scott. We were camping out. Bad idea. Such a bad idea. Our car's bogged, too. Scott was trying to free it, and I remembered this hut. I thought it might be... Empty?"

"Don't worry. More than happy to put you up, the night." Blake said, finally finding the stash of matches in a dusty and spider-web filled cabinet along one wall. One of the corners was chewed off, probably by a mouse or rat. "I'll get this going, and then if you point me in the right direction, I'll find your brother. Or drown. Geeze. Is the weather getting worse?"

The woman smiled politely, looking nervous. "So... This cabin is... Yours?"

"Been trying to sell it for years. It's crap. No power, no plumbing." He replied, "What you see is what you get. Uh... Longdrop out the back. That way. Only toilet, I'm afraid."

She made a concerned face, "Toilet is... Outside."

"Yeah. Sorry."

She ran a tired hand over her face, "It's fine. I don't think I'll need it, at least for a while. No need to cross the threshold in this kind of storm... Two sleeping bags? So... Your girl is insane enough to be out in this?"

"Wynne's a bit... Exciteable. If a bouncy blonde ambushes you, once I go looking, just say that Blake knows you're here." He stated, and finally got the fire going. It was smoking like crazy, but the kindling looked to be catching. "Um, once that gets going, can you put one of those logs on it?"

"I'll... Try." She replied hesitantly, "I've got a thing for fire. Don't really like it."

He crossed to his suitcase and tossed her a towel, "Sure. If you can't, you can't. Try and dry off. So, which way was this campsite, with the car and Scott?"

"My brother is that way." The girl pointed without looking, "He... Should be waiting for you. Given up on the car, I think."

Blake grabbed a jacket from his suitcase and slipped it on. Regretting not having done it earlier. "Sure. Oh. Um... My name's Blake, by the way. If you didn't pick that up."

"Ellie. And you're a sweet one, thanks."

---

Scott didn't notice Blake until he was right on top of the man. The guy was busy trying to half-pack a wet tent into the backseat of a ute. He couldn't pack the thing up wet, or it would go bad, but he couldn't leave it to be ravaged by the weather.

The ute looked like it was going to need a tow truck to get it free. The hubcabs were touching mud.

Blake patted his shoulder, and the man spun around in surprise, and then relaxed. "Ellie send you!?"

He nodded and thumbed up the hillside he'd just stumbled down. Scott nodded, and closed the door. Fumbling with the keys to lock the car. "Lead the way!"

The two climbed silently, trying to stay close, but not get in each other's way. About halfway up, Blake's fears were realised as the rain coming down suddenly turned into a pelting of tiny balls of ice. It was barely heavy enough to feel them, but it was still hail.

He truly hoped that Wynne had retreated back to the cabin, but he also knew that was going to be an extremely awkward confrontation. One that he almost felt like he might need to be there, to intervene, on.

Wynne already had fur showing. Was seeing a stranger in their hut going to make her... Wolf out?

He thought she'd probably howl, if that happened. Even with this crazy rain, he knew that he'd hear that. Coma patients would hear Wynne's howl, and shit themselves. It was a legitimate wolf's howl.

Glancing to Scott, he saw that the guy didn't seem to be handling the brutal change in weather. His face looked a little absent. Probably pushing through some exhaustion, after trying to free the car.

Blake was glad that the hut wasn't that far off.

---

"We're back." Blake said, stepping in and taking off his coat.

He paused halfway, staring in shock as he found the tiny woman from earlier sitting on the ground with Wynne curled up beside her. The girl was gently stroking his sister's head, as she hummed a nursery rhyme.

Something about the imagery screamed at him to run. That his sister was not being voluntarily petted, that this was all... Wrong.

"Good instincts." Ellie purred, two teeth catching on her bottom lip, "Scott, take care of him."

The punch landed between his shoulder blades and Blake folded up onto the ground. Ellie sighed, "I meant knock him out! I don't want to end up hurting someone else, Scott! This is between me and the puppy!"

"Wh-why... Do you want... My sister?" Blake groaned, as he felt the other man leaning a knee onto his spine.

Ellie tsk'd loudly, "Yeah, not falling for that trap. She's your sister. Which means I can't make you forget. I can heal the brain damage from being knocked out. So. Scott? Please prove that I keep you around for good reason."

---

``Ring around a rosie,

a pocketful of posies,

Ashes! Ashes!

We all fall down.''

Darkness surrounded Blake, whose head was swimming. He couldn't tell if he was lying on the ground, or standing on his own two feet. He almost felt like both were true, simultaenously. The world shifting to meet expectations, on demand.

Cold air made him shiver as it drifted down the side of his neck. The world seemed to tremble as it did, a disapproving noise threatening to shatter apart the shadows, the world.

Something about the growl was familiar, but Blake couldn't place it. His brain wasn't just frazzled, it felt like it was actively suppressing the memory. Yanking it away just before it started to become clear.

The woman behind him gave a soft laugh, pressing her breasts into his back as her hands went around his waist. Two teeth stroked somewhere between his neck and shoulder, before ever so slowly lowering. Pressure building until his skin gave way and they descended into him with the slightest pain, and a huge jerk from something lower down.

``Skulls and bones come tumbling,

vampires are coming!

Zombies! Witches! We all fall down!''

Blake groaned into the bite, feeling himself reaching full hardness. His cock pressing painfully into his pants. The hands around his waist crept lower, and she ran a thumb across the head of his dick. The touch more of a tease than anything else, through the stiff material.

Every hair on his body stood on end, as a howl ripped through the dark space. Making the floor of the world vibrate and shake in tune with it. Blake felt his throat close, and adrenaline surging through his body.

As suddenly as the howl appeared, it cut off. Just a tiny whimper coming from somewhere nearby. The woman holding him, hugged tighter. Bit harder. He felt her tongue begin to run up and down his skin, slathering him excitedly.

"Didn't... Mean to... Hurt her." The woman biting him whispered, between movements of her tongue. "I'm just... So... Hungry..."

One of her hands pushed by his belt, and into his pants. There was an instant whine, followed by a half-hearted bark. The hand yanked backwards, and he heard a yelp.

Blake groaned, and tried to push away from the woman. The teeth shoved down painfully into his shoulder. He hissed and hit an elbow backwards, feeling confused as he spun in half a circle, as if there was nothing behind him. He stumbled, feeling the pressure of the bite, off-balance.

"Ssh. Ssh. She's fine. She's okay." The voice whispered, "It's just you... And me..."

He squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head to try and clear the fog, but completely failing. Not even able to remember why he had been upset, just a few seconds ago. He just knew that something was... Off.

A cold hand crept back beneath his belt, her palm moving across the outside of his underwear, before beginning to gently caress his dick. Rolling the middle of her palm around in circles, as she bit and kissed his shoulder.

A small moan escaped from him, as she demonstrated an expertise that he had never witnessed before. His head buzzed as he felt her messing with him. She wasn't even holding him properly, and it was the same as if she was jacking him.

A tiny growl moved through the air, before turning into a cautious yipping bark. Blake's eyebrows furrowed, hearing something familiar in it.

``The sluts are in the field,

eating cummy cunts!

Sex! Fuck! We all jack off!''

With the last word of the poem, the woman pulled her teeth free. In that exact same moment, he groaned as he felt himself jerk and blast into his underwear. His cock spasming up against her hand as he soaked the cloth.

Blake grunted through five or six ejaculations - about double what he could usually ellicit from himself.

Her hand slipped free, and the woman gave a small laugh, "Fuck. That was messy."

---

Pain pulsed through the back of Blake's right eye, as the headache doubled down. He groaned, reaching up to his head, or trying to. Instead, he discovered that his hands were behind his back, and he couldn't pull them forward.

He opened his left eye slowly, cautiously, and became aware of a light pressure on his wrists. He was lying on his side, in the hut. The first thing that he saw, was his sister.

Wynne was sitting up against the wall, eyes closed and cheeks stained with tears. Beside her was a square and complicated machine that he instantly recognised as a blood plasma collection system, a relatively new one that had only been approved in the last few years.

Watching the machine was the blank-faced guy, still looking slightly out of it. Not a hundred percent aware of the world.

Blake sat up, keeping things dead quiet. He lifted and pulled his feet back, before lowering them to the floor so that he was pressing both together. Then, holding his breath, he leaned forward and shoved off the ground.

He didn't have the balance to just stand up, but he did have the athleticism to turn it into a drive of his shoulder. He hit Scott in the middle of his back, and knocked the man into the machine.

Before Scott could recover, Blake stomped down on the back of his ankle, hearing a satisfying thud as the man lurched down onto one knee.

"That's enough." A bored voice said, a hand grabbing Blake by the back of his t-shirt and tossing him backwards across the room.

He hit the wall and collapsed to the ground with a groan.

The short and dark-haired woman bent over Wynne, lifting her chin with one finger, "I can see why you're interested in him. He's a real fighter. Tell him to stop. Or I'll feed, again."

"S-stop." Wynne whispered, without opening her eyes. Her nose snorting as she sniffed. "Just... Don't... Blake. Let her do what she wants, and then she'll leave us alone."

Blake winced, "What the fuck is she? A vampire?"

"Yes, actually." Ellie stated and smiled at him, "I'm... Not just a vampire. You see, I kinda got bit by a werewolf, right before Vlad turned me. Makes me a daywalker, which... Is kinda fun. What isn't fun, is I need the blood of a skinwalker, to undo any shit I do. Like turning my brother into a thrall."

Wynne sniffled, "Sh-she'll leave us alone."

"Can't take the blood of a virgin skinwalker, easily." Ellie shrugged, "Even worse in the city. Lily's always watching me, the bitch. I'm just trying to cure my brother. Nothing else. Clear up, my fuck up."

The blonde finally opened her eyes, "Could have asked."

"I'm a vampire. You're a wolf." Ellie said with irritation, "You're supposed to do what I say. First time a wolf has ever managed to ignore me, you bitch."

"Don't." Blake said warningly.

The vampire looked over at him, her eyes filled with a blood red, "Oh! The unblooded one wants to tell me what to do. Should I hurt his cute little thing? Or should I tell him your real secret? That'd be fun to watch."

"Fuck you!" Wynne yelled angrily, "I'm going to kill you!"

"Shut up, or I'll actually consider that a threat." Ellie said quietly.

His sister whined and kicked at the ground.

Scott looked at the machine, and checked a couple readings, "About five minutes more, before it's finished, El."

The woman smiled arrogantly, "Oh, good."

"You fucking bitch!" A new voice roared, and the door to the cabin tossed open with a sudden blast of rain and hail. Lightning crashed, illuminating a woman in a white witch's outfit. "How many fucking times do I have to fucking warn you, Ellie!? Keep yourself, to your fucked-up self!"

"Oh. Shit." The vampire swallowed.

The witch strode in, and snapped her fingers. The plasma machine instantly stopped moving, and Scott seemed to get an even more dazed and confused look on his face.

Ellie winced, "You know I had a... Good reason."

"If you had an actual good reason, you would have talked to Ginger or Estelle!" The woman yelled, and Blake's jaw dropped open as he recognised Lily. She pointed an accusing finger, "I am... This... Close, to ending you! You want Scott to no longer be a thrall? Fine. Done! No more curse."

The man grabbed his head, blinking and shaking it. The vampire stared, "Oh, fuck!"

Lily crossed her arms, "Run. Run, before I decide to rip your dead heart out of your chest, myself."

Ellie vanished.

Blake pushed up the wall, standing up slowly and awkwardly. "So... You really are, a witch?"