My Sister's a Werewolf!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shrugged and took off socks, wiggling his toes on the bare cabin floor, which already felt freezing enough. "If I get sick, I'm blaming you. I've never actually done something this crazy, before. My plan was to hang out in the car and blast music. Before... Stuff happened... You run barefoot in the rain?"

"Every chance I get!" Wynne grinned, "Feeling the soil squish between your toes, the rain on your face... It's awesome. But uh..."

"Taking off." Blake laughed.

---

It didn't take long for Blake to completely forget the worries of the day before, and the intensity of the stress waiting for him back at the cabin.

He'd never experienced anything quite like this, before.

Blake found himself laughing, almost manically, as he dove through the rain. Feeling the grass and mud twist, tear and squish between his toes as he thrust his new senses facefirst into the world.

His cheeks were both numb from the cold and burning, as the water soaked his hair and froze his arms. He didn't feel like he was really running anymore. He was drifting over the surface of the ground, touching down now and then for the softness, before loping onwards.

He had felt a little off when he'd woken up.

The nightmare, and then the sensory overload, had been enough that he had felt sure he'd regret ever taking his little sister away. She'd finally get her wish of him never worrying about her.

He was still heavily reconsidering watching her hockey games. Lily and Cassie in the same place, and prone to anger at him, seemed like it was just asking for trouble. And despite last night's musings, he expected that Wynne was still going to play for Cassie.

Just maybe not so much, the other kind of play.

Blake missed a root, and there was a loud crunch before his mouth ate dirt.

The doctor rolled onto his back and let out a tired groan into the wet. Knowing that things were changing was no comfort to the sudden throbbing that came barreling in to shove the cold aside and tell him that he'd probably broken, or at least sprained, the damned thing.

He began the long hobble back, following the rain-filled holes he'd left in the dirt. The embarassment at running around in the pouring rain like he was a teenager again, beginning to eat at him. At least now he knew where Wynne got her sports spirit from.

He paused to lean on the car, when he got close to the hut. Looking down to see the swelling toe on his big and stupid foot.

A sound crept out from the hut and wormed its way inside his new sensitive ears. It wasn't at a volume that he would have heard yesterday, but with everything screaming at him, it was difficult to block it out.

All he could really do was quieten his own breathing and hope that his sister couldn't hear him out here. Considering the sheer ectasy in her tiny little breathless moaning, his chances of her being too distracted seemed fairly high.

He could hear the buzz of the little egg, and the slurp as his sister dragged and shoved it inside herself. Hear the wetness as the little vibrating motor moved round and round, shaking in her shallow depths.

"Oh, god yes." Wynne whispered, sounding like she gave an excited shiver, "Oh, fuck, oh fuck. Oh, Blake. Oh god."

He felt blindsided by that.

He knew from her confession, last night, that she was into him. He really, really, should have expected to feature in her fantasies, considering everything else that was happening. However, he didn't think he'd actually understood that she was into him.

When Wynne had admitted to the crush, he'd thought of it like a school crush. Too stupid to remember that they were both adults, and one of them was used to be feral, once a month. It was dumb not to think she would be masturbating, with her head on him.

With all the crap of the vampire and everything, and the approaching moon, with the apparent sexual tides afterwards... It was a miracle that his sister hadn't been flirting with him.

Blake felt guilty, for not seeing it coming. He was supposed to be the smart one, between the two. He'd never felt that way, but Wynne always said it, and always treated it that way. Which meant he had the responsibility to use said smarts for the both of them.

"F-four." Wynne groaned out loud, and then gave a long and annoyed sigh. "Are you actually shitting me!? Four! And I'm still..."

She didn't finish the thought out loud.

Not that he needed a detailed descriptor, to finish the implication.

"Blake! I can hear you breathing!" Wynne sang out, her voice still full of frustration.

He limped through the frontdoor, "Sorry. Kinda fell over, a bit."

"Lol. Forgot about that." Wynne laughed, shuffling her pants, before walking over and crouching to look at his foot. She grabbed it in two gentle hands, and gave it a once over. "Minibreak. Guess the healing stuff hasn't hit yet, huh?"

"Don't sound so hopeful." Blake shook his head, "Something is definintly happening to me, haven't escaped it. My senses are off the planet, and I've never run like -"

"Ssh." Wynne stood and pressed a finger to his lips. She gave him a look that was sympathetic, regretful, and overwhelmingly sad. "It's... Not that."

"I'm stealing your special thing?"

She laughed and shook his head, giving his cheek a quick brush, "No. It's not that. I... I don't really like... Being the one who knows stuff. I really like sitting there when my big brother takes pity on me and explains everything. When he's leaning on me, not so much."

"Well. I guess I should be more condescending." He teased, "There's a couple packs in the cooler. Snap packs. They get hot, and then incredibly cold, enough to hurt. Can you get me one, snap and wait until -"

"I take it back!" Wynne laughed, pushing him over to his sleeping bag and helping him to sit down.

The blonde shook her head as she found the icepacks, "I give you an inch, you always have to take the mile, Blake. You're cute, not that..."

"Aw." He ignored the awkwardness, "So, there's no hope that becoming a wolf is going to improve my looks, a little? I always feel a little... Dumpy? Beside the hockey star."

"Dumpy?" She snorted, "Lemme guess, the hospital's language tutor is a woman?"

He shrugged sheepishly, "Can I make it better by saying how often I've been referred for mandatory training?"

"Nup." Wynne wrapped his foot and tied the icepack onto it. "Though, as annoying and insensitive as you are, I will reluctantly... Admit, I prefer it. I hate having to tell a doc to spit it out. I ain't at the hospital to stick around. If I'm there, I'm desperate. Tell me so I can deal."

"Aussie, Aussie..."

She snickered, and then threw back her head and yelled, "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!"

"Oi, oi... Oi?" Blake was too self-conscious to jump in.

Wynne shot him a look, and then walked back to the cooler. "Fine. Buzzkill, ya want some brunch?"

"Actually, no." Blake said in surprise, "Not hungry, at all. Is that another new thing?"

"Sorta, yeah. If you ignore it, then you'll suddenly be absolutely starving and you could... Lose control." Wynne fished out some things to make a sandwich, "Don't wanna wolf out when you smell someone cooking in the backyard."

"Or when at the hardware store on the weekend... Wait! What about elections? How is that not werewolf on every news channel?"

Wynne sighed, "First, a responsible adult knows to eat and keep in control of themselves. But second... Witches. They're the cops of the magic world. And Lily can make us all cack our dacks."

"She's... Even more terrifying than I already thought." Blake nodded, "Does she really cause car accidents when you talk to Ryker?"

"Not on purpose." Wynne shrugged sheepishly.

He nodded slowly, "Creepy. So... Ryker's best friend... What does he think of it?"

"Dunno. We mostly talk about... You know..." Wynne went sheepish.

"Not really."

"You!" Wynne burst out, "Ryker and I talk about you! God. I can tell how uncomfortable it makes you, Blake. So, I'm trying really hard not to talk about desperately wanting to do a shoeshine demonstration with your dick!"

He gave a small smile, "Oh, finally. Cracked the cool calm demeanour, of a little sister trying to be the responsible one. Wynne... It's part of you. Something you felt the need to hide, but a deep and meaningful part of you. Not like you just want a one night stand, is it? So... Dump away. I'm mature."

"Too mature." She muttered grumpily, "I don't wanna talk about sex with you, Blake. Not ever. Not today, not tomorrow, not after the change. All its going to do is make me even more horny, if that was fucking possible, and even more depressed that I can't have what I want!"

"Were possible."

"What?"

"If that `were' possible. Not if that `was' possible." Blake poked at her, trying to get his sister's infamous anger to help push her over the edge and into a space he didn't think that he was ready for, but one she obviously didn't have an outlet for.

He didn't think Cassie was good at hanging around and listening to how her key striker had a thing for her brother. Just good at taking a few servings and then shoving off.

Wynne rolled her mouth a couple times, and then turned and stormed out the backdoor, calling out, "Using the shitter!"

Blake winced.

Too much, too fast.

---

Apart from checking his toe and declaring that it was mostly fine, Wynne didn't exactly talk to Blake, for the rest of the day. His prompting resulted only in hurt glares.

The only highlight of the day popped up a little before midnight, when Wynne had drifted off inside her sleeping bag and was mumbling away in some kind of dream, and he was finding it impossible to sleep.

Blake rolled over, to see her face hidden in an absolute nest of blonde hair, rising and falling with her mumbling and snoring. However, she looked... Happy. Just happy.

The insanity of everything just seemed to fade away, when looking at her blissful face. A trail of her golden hair rising and falling over her nose, as she muttered with her small half-smile. Perfectly at peace, in this endless moment.

He didn't really understand the near-constant stream of mumbles tumbling out of her mouth. He did know that if she had a roommate, the girl would have shoved a sock in Wynne's mouth by just the second night. She really did not stop, other than snoring.

Blake found it endearing, somehow. It made him want to reach out and hug her, like when they were kids. Being an adult, came with all kinds of rules and responsibilities that just plain sucked. He couldn't wake her up, even a little, with a cuddle.

Especially not with her confused set of emotions.

Having a quiet day to think through how to let, or not let, those particular set of emotions, impact him, was exactly what Blake wanted for tomorrow. He didn't just want to understand that his sister had what she called a crush.

Blake wouldn't call it a crush. It had been with her for years. He loved his sister. She loved him back... But differently.

"Love you." Blake whispered tiredly and rolled over.

Wynne let out a small groan and shuffled in her sleeping bag, "Mmm... More."

---

Blake tapped at his ear, as Wynne turned bright red in embarassment. His little sister having woken up howling. He turned away from the small fire he'd lit, and the makeshift roasting rack he'd established over the top.

"Hungry?"

Wynne wormed and shuffled over, still inside her sleeping bag, and sat up beside it. "You didn't tell me how cold this place is. Did the walls fall down, whilst I was asleep?"

"Pretty sure that I did warn you." He replied, and plucked a small piece of ham off the line, "Say, `ah'."

He popped it into Wynne's willing mouth, and gave her a quick side hug. "So... Any plans, for today? I mean, hiking is kinda out. And if the vamp's ute is still down below, I'm betting it's sunk up to the bottom of the doors, by now."

"She's still... Somewhere." Wynne wrinkled her nose uncomfortably, "No idea why the bitch still thinks she can hunt either one of us. Lil's is like an inch away from condemning her to be the plaything of a demigorgon or some shit."

Blake scratched his chin idly, "There's... No way... She wants to apologise, is there?"

"Of course, there is." His sister rolled her eyes, "Bitch says and does two different things. The words never actually mean anything. She's a predator, and we're prey, and that's all it is to the manipulative bitch with hypnotic eyes."

"Speaking of eyes..." Blake said uncomfortably.

Wynne blinked and raised a blonde eyebrow, over an eye that wasn't exactly the colour of the sky, anymore. They'd darkened to a softer hazel, but with more than a little stormy quality to them. "What about eyes? Also, more please."

He fed her another piece of ham, "I thought wolves could have blue eyes. Guess I was wrong."

"Oh... Fuck!" Wynne swore around her breakfast, ducking her head a little. "I'm furry, and now I've got the eyes!? I hate super moons! Why can't it all just come at once, and then be over with!? Stupid crap."

Blake nodded slowly, "Sorry. Just kinda... Weirding me out. But, I guess as a distraction... Maybe a jealous distraction? Um..."

"You don't got no fur." Wynne snickered, and then sat back up inside the sleeping bag and shook her head. "Nah. Not that lucky. It's your first time, so your body hasn't really learnt to do, what it has to do. When the physical stuff hits, its going to be all at once. I'm better than you, so it drags out a bit."

"Right." He turned the fenceline he was using on the fire. "That sounds like it's going to... Suck."

Wynne shook her head quickly, "Nah. Disorienting, hell yeah. But... Don't worry about it. Three seconds later, you're not going to give a flying fuck. You're going to be in a world just made for hunting and its... Its so damn good."

"Says the wanna-be vegan."

She blushed, and kicked him through the bag, "You're not meant to keep bringing that up!"

"Yes, Miss Vegan."

Wynne's mouth soured, and then she paused, "Wait... Do you hate it when I call you a doc, Blake?"

"Kinda, yeah."

Her eyes went wide, "Seriously!? I say it because I'm freaking jealous! I could never be a doctor like you, Blake. Well, for one, I can't deal with people in my face all the time. Everyone bitching and moaning all day, everyday. But also because the amount of work you put in, always, rain or shine, asleep on your feet or not, is insane. You're a miracle worker."

"I'm really not. I hate what media has taught people about doctors. I have to send people home without any answers, all the time." Blake shook his head, "Sometimes we've got nothing to see, until things get... Worse. It sucks."

Wynne shuffled closer and leaned onto him, "Well, now I hate myself. Sorry."

"Emotions get bigger, the closer we get, huh?"

She nodded and gave a long yawn that made her tongue seem huge. "Everything gets a bit out of whack. You're about to discover that a lot of the time, your little sister has been holding herself back. I have all the meanest insults in the world."

"Have some more tasty, in pre-emptive apology." He passed her another piece of the breakfast, before stretching his shoulders a little. "I really did want to do a hike, today. But rain and vampire, kinda kill the idea."

Wynne sighed, "She's weirding me out. For her scent to be as strong as it is, she slept the night on our front doorstep."

"Do you think its because she doesn't want to walk home... Or she wants to kill us, over her... Whatever she was pretending to do, when she was hurting you?"

"She said it'd cure him being a thrall." Wynne scoffed, "But I think she doesn't actually remember how to be human. Happens, sometimes. Sad as shit. She doesn't remember how to see people as people, except maybe... Maybe Lily woke her up?"

"Sounds too hopeful."

His sister nodded, snuggling in even more, "Yup. I'm ever the optimist, Cass says. Also calls me a dumb cunt, along with it, sometimes. I'm going to eat her bloody heart for making me think she turned me."

"So, no make-up sex on the menu, then?"

Wynne looked up at him, mouth dropping open, "Blake! You can't just say that!"

"She's still your friend, even if she was an idiot." He shrugged, "And I think Cassie might struggle a bit with emotions, like you. If she was explaining about the wolf thing, when she was about to go wolf..."

"She mighta lied to try and make herself seem better." Wynne said glumly, "And then kicked herself, after the hormones died down. Yeah, yeah. Wish you'd get all emotional and stop guilt tripping me."

Blake hugged her, "Really not the goal. Just trying to make sure you don't do anything dumb. Didn't your pack want to hang with you? Until Lily told them to shove off. They're still your pack."

"No, they're not." Wynne said sadly, "My pack is you. I... I don't really know how to... Explain this. Guess I should have seen it coming. Your pack is your family. They only adopted me. Because I was a cute and dumb mutt. A jester."

"I don't think that was Cassie's reasoning at all. I think she liked the look of that ass, in hockey pants."

His sister giggled, "Yes. But I was trying not to have a horny as fuck morning."

"And here I was, trying to treat my sister and explain in my own clumsy way, that I'm okay with every single aspect of her life."

Wynne sat up a little and kissed his cheek. "Noticed. And you're sweet, Blake. Really, really, sweet. I'll appreciate it... Once I don't feel the need to cum like a fucking waterfall. 'Kay?"

"Head full of bad thoughts?"

"Mostly just wondering how big your cock is." Wynne spilled the words, before staring at herself in betrayal.

Blake laughed and touselled her hair, "Oh, that's fun. So today, you've had some truth serum, then? Oh, all the delectable secrets I could extract from you..."

"Blake!" Wynne yelled, reaching for the zipper on her sleeping bag.

He shoved some food into her mouth, and grinned innocently. "You know, I don't think I've got much of a filter today, either. You said it'd sort of happen all at once, but I'm pretty sure my brain is kinda like a melting pot at the moment."

She chewed slowly, whilst glaring at him, "But you're the older one. You're not meant to take advantage, and just try and be... Reasonable."

"You're the experienced one. I didn't even know werewolves even existed, two days ago." He shot back.

Wynne nodded slowly, "Yup. We're kinda fucked, aren't we?"

"Feels like it."

She leaned into him, "So... Any chances... You'll answer?"

"Answer what?"

"How um... Big...?"

Blake laughed weakly, "No. No-no. No... No, we're not having that particular conversation. Too easy to get out of hand. Uhm... Tell me about Cassie. The bits you actually like. I don't believe for a second its just fooling around."

"Only been thrice." Wynne blushed, and stared into the fire, "She's... Aggressive. Likes to flatten me onto the bed. And I kinda... Like being manhandled. A little bit. Girl has to fight back, too. Cass doesn't mind that."

"You like her."

Wynne shook her head, "I like her, in the same way people like a sugar rush. She's so bad for me. Makes me feel like I can do whatever I want, and just... Fuck the world... She also hates your guts."

"Because... You don't?" He asked cautiously.

She nodded, "Yeah. I think so. I've never seen her go to town on just guys. She doesn't like Ryker, either. Partly because every time he feels the need to help with something, we all feel like pissin' ourselves, and turn to see Lily just sitting idly nearby, all innocent. She... Feels... Terrifying. Can't explain it, fully. It's just... Tail between your legs."

"The other part?"

Wynne gave a small shrug, "Nice guys can't be trusted? I think. Cassie has a thing for biker boys."

"So, how badly is she going to kill me, for you telling me all of this?"