My Sister's a Werewolf!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Lily rolled her eyes, crouching and grabbing Wynne roughly. Turning her head back and forth, "Still in one piece. Well, I guess you're tougher than I gave you credit for."

"I'm not... Into Ryker." Wynne whispered. "You don't need to hate me. I'm not competition."

The witch sighed, "Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm a jealous bitch. I was more trying to avoid shit like this. Ryker attracts everything. That means vampires and werewolves. And most skinwalkers... Well, vampire says jump, they ask which cliff."

Blake stumbled over, "Why did she really want the blood?"

"Hybrids." Scott whispered, "She... She wanted to make more daywalkers."

Lily sighed, "Sorry. I should probably have broken your curse, ages ago. I've got a lot on my plate, but that's not any comfort. Sorry."

He shrugged, "I know you probably won't understand... But I'm still tempted to go find her."

"Love makes dipshits of us all." Lily said sarcastically.

Wynne raised a timid and shaking hand, "Uhm... If we're asking for magic favours... Can I... Not? This full moon?"

"Not really." Lily blew at her fringe, "Cassie never did dump the history on you, did she? You think being a werewolf is being sick. That's... Not the way it works."

Blake frowned, "Ellie called me unblooded."

"Pretty much." The witch nodded, "I've got a whole heap of other shit I need to do, so I can't lore dump on you. But basically, skinwalkers aren't human to begin with. Moon shows you as you actually are. You're ancestors were wolves that learnt to be people, not the other way around. The first time you're in a life-risking fight, it'll unlock. Which... Uh... Blake? You just were. Welcome to the party."

Wynne's jaw dropped, "He's a werewolf, now?"

"Yeah. And the moon's coming. His first, is going to be a super." Lily said roughly, "So, Wynne... You're responsible."

"I can't even control my own transformations, yet!" His sister protested.

Lily shrugged, "And I've got a god that just ripped a fucking hole in reality. Not to mention, Ellie running around and trying to become Dracula the Second! Then there's the fact I came here, from fucking Valhalla! I do not have time to take care of your everyday shit!"

Wynne let out a little whine, "Can't... One of the others, help? Ginger? She's nice..."

"They're witches. Not wolves." Lily sighed and crouched, patting his sister's knee. "You'll be fine. Maybe... Think of this as an opportunity. You and Blake can form your own pack. You could be his pack leader. I know alphas aren't really a thing. But there's still a pack leader."

His sister looked over at him nervously, "That... Makes sense. We're family."

"I could stop by Cassie, on my way out. Tell her to take off and leave you and Blake, just to yourselves. That could be easier." Lily said quietly.

Wynne hesitated and then nodded, "Please."

"I wish you all the best." Lily stood up, before stretching her arms, "I mean that, too. Oi. Scott. You're coming with me. Let's call it... Protective custody."

"I don't really have a choice, do I?" He said glumly, and followed the witch towards the door.

The two disappeared before they reached it, along with the plasma machine and the needle going into Wynne's arm. The rope around Blake's wrists, didn't go anywhere.

Wynne smiled nervously at him, "Well. That was bullshit."

"Remind me to never let anyone in my door, ever again." Blake replied, and turned his back to her, "Do you mind?"

"Um... Blake?" Wynne began as the rope fell away, "Can we... Talk?"

He rolled his shoulders, before kicking the door closed and then propping a a piece of wood up against it. Trying to use it as a doorstop. "That seems like a thing we need to do. I'm also tired as crap. Can we do it from the beds?"

"God, yes." Wynne walked over and dropped onto hers with an audible oof.

Blake scooted down inside his sleeping bag and rolled onto his side. "So... I'm going to... Wolf out? That's what Lily said."

"I... Didn't know." Wynne looked down, shrugging. "I didn't know it was a genetic thing. I... I thought that Cassie turned me. It's what she thought."

"If... If we're both going to be wolves..." He started, still trying to process the idea, "Then being a family pack, makes sense. And I was hoping that you wouldn't feel the need to hide that stuff from me, anymore, anyways."

"Mmm." Wynne nodded.

Blake winced, "You don't have to answer. This is... This is me, trying to put this delicately. But I'm still me. And answering straight away is probably a bad idea, considering I'm pretty sure you just fought a vampire bitch."

His sister gave a small smile, "You missed it. I went full wolf. I did shit-all against the fucking whore. Never, ever, invite anybody else in, again, Blake."

"Yeah, not going to." He shivered, "So... I kinda picked up that... The werewolf stuff isn't your deep secret. The one that both Lily and Ellie threatened to use against you. It's something that you don't want me to know."

She flinched and ducked inside the sleeping bag, hiding her head.

Blake sighed, "I'll try not to judge. You're never going to find me as less judgemental as just now. You're a werewolf. I'm a werewolf. Vampires are real. Witches are real. Nothing I know is real. Whole world is messed up. But if I know, then no one can use it to hurt you."

"Hurt... Me?" She mumbled, "It'll hurt you. Not me."

He rolled onto his back, looking up at the ceiling, "You got hurt, fighting for me. I heard you, I think. Being bitten... That was weird. Confusing. But I heard you barking. I heard... You get hurt. Helped me fight back. I still lost. But I fought. For you."

"We always do fight for each other." Wynne said quietly.

He nodded, "It's what family does."

"My secret... It... Magic folk are weird." She poked her head a little out of the sleeping bag, her golden hair falling in the peripheral of his vision. "They don't care. But... We... We were raised like people, yeah? Even if Lily says we're not actually human, or whatever."

Blake shrugged tiredly, closing his eyes, "I guess."

"I..." Wynne paused to whine, "I... I love you, Blake."

"I love you, too, Wynne."

She scooted closer to him, putting a hand onto his chest, through the sleeping bag. She took a deep breath, "You didn't... Hear me. I... I... I love you."

Blake turned his head, looking at the blonde, and raised an eyebrow, "I... Love you, too? I'm always here for you, Wynne. Wolf or human. Maybe not if you were a vampire..."

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah. Not funny. You're still... Not getting it."

"Apparently." He looked at her with concern, pulling one arm out of his sleeping bag to go around her. He rubbed the base of her spine, "Try... Again? For your slow idiot of a brother?"

Wynne bit her lip, "How... Do I...? When a mummy and a daddy love each other, very much..."

"They make babies?" Blake was very confused.

She nodded slowly, "Aha. And when a sister and brother love each other, very much... They get arrested if they do anything about it."

It still took a couple seconds to percolate.

"Oh."

Wynne cringed, "Fuck."

"How... How long?" Blake said very cautiously as he suppressed all of his mandatory reporting training.

She smiled sadly, "Ever? I... I wanted it to be you. My first. Not Cass, as much as I do love my pack leader. She and I, are just friends. Well, packmates. More than friends. But I don't love-love her. Less than a crush, more than mild attraction. This isn't helping, is it?"

He shrugged tiredly, "After today? Anything goes. My sister has a crush on me. That's... A surprise. I thought you were into Ryker. Certainly flirted enough with him. I get where Lily was coming from, on that. Even if she really shouldn't... Is Lily dating Ryker? Magic folk, don't care?"

"Dating. More. They always smell like each other. Two fuck like rabbits, from what my nose says." Wynne giggled, "I've never been into Ryker, Blake. But he... Got me. He could give me sympathy. I don't know when, but he worked out that I was into you. Maybe Lily outright told him. Either way, he and I used to... Talk about it. You. Off-limits."

Blake swallowed, running his own interactions with his sister through his head. Her protective streak. The way she got pissed if he talked to others. The way that Cassie told him to fuck off anytime he talked with his sister. "Cassie has a thing for you."

"Ya don't say." Wynne rolled her eyes. "Not like we've had sex, or anything."

He shook his head, "She wants you, all to herself."

"Aha. She lied to me about the wolf stuff. Said it was infectious, so she could keep me to herself." Wynne replied angrily, "Don't worry. Going to bite her for that one. I don't even want to be on her hockey team, anymore... Hey! You and I should join a mixed team! Sibling wolves. We could be unstoppable."

Blake winced, "Speaking of... And I did notice you changed the subject... How was your... First time?"

"Messy." Wynne screwed up her nose, "Woke up in bed with half a rabbit in me mouth. By the way, you're a carnivore, now. You can eat other stuff, but you'll shit it straight back out. Be able to recognise peas and carrots in the toilet bowl."

"Oh."

She rolled her eyes, "Guess toilet stuff isn't as gross to Mr. Doctor as it was to me. I hated it, so much."

"You were trying to go vegan, weren't you?"

Wynne sighed, "Yup. And now I'm a vegan's worst nightmare. But at least I hunt my own. Though, myxomatosis might blind the rabbits, and make the hunt easier, but it has this real ferral aftertaste. Bitter. You can tell that they were sick."

"How does wild snake, taste?" Blake smiled at her.

She gave a small laugh, "Embarassing. I tried growling at it, before I called for you. Damn thing didn't get the hint, and then I thought it might bite you, so... I ate it."

"A poisonous snake." He pointed out with amusement.

Wynne rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. A little stomach gurgle and some serious burping that I hid from you. Not a big deal. Not for you, now, either. If you really do wolf out... You'll need to be careful. Like the blood tests for me? Don't want anyone looking too hard at those anomalies."

"Being a doctor might suck, after this." He said slowly. "Shit. I hadn't thought that through, yet. I get on-call hours, all the time. HR is barely sympathetic to period issues for the women. Not going to be nice about me having a monthly whatever."

She swallowed, "Only until you get a grip on it. Cassie can transform, or not, whenever. I mean, I wolfed out against the vamp-bitch. I'm just bad at supressing the urge. You're always better than me, at everything. Expect you'll be fine."

"What about... A test run?" Blake said cautiously, "What do you say, Wynne? Help me, pop my wolf-cherry? Watch out for my first time?"

Her eyes widened, "Huh? I uh... I guess we... Could... And it might be... Safer... But uhm... I said it was better than sex, right?"

"I'm not going to jump you, am I? As a wolf?" He cringed.

She shook her head, "No, it's... Remember, how I said it was a good idea to bring my sextoy? That was for... After. Because I know I always need it. How do I say this? So... Embarassing... Last time I wolfed, back in the city? I broke my record, after. Twelve."

"Twelve...?" Blake asked, confused.

Wynne ducked into her sleeping bag, "You know... Orgasms."

"Holy crap! I know some girls can do more than once, but that's... Insane!" Blake exclaimed. "I'm a traditional one-and-done, guy. Four, five hour recharge."

"Heh. Not anymore, you're not." She replied from inside the sleeping bag.

Blake blinked, "Wait. Are you sure about that? I know things can be similar in some respects, but I am genetically male. It does mean that a few things differ, especially in regards to sex."

The blonde's head emerged from her sleeping bag, again. She looked at him perplexed. "Oh. Huh. I... Don't know? I've never actually met a guy werewolf, before. What with Cassie being the pack leader and real protective of her girls."

"Her harem, you mean."

Wynne giggled, screwing up her nose and going bright red, "Oh. My. God! She was totally using us as her own groupies! God. I can't believe I fell for that!"

"Your captain... Kinda feels like she's three steps from running a cult, the way you talk about her." Blake shrugged weakly.

His sister laughed again and shook her head, "I'm still going to be friends with her. I don't think it's that, or that far. But, she totally wanted to have her own little circle of fuck buddies."

Blake and Wynne spent a little longer complaining about over-controlling girlfriends, relaxing back into their normal relationship. Even if Blake knew that nothing would be normal, again.

Especially because nothing would be normal, again.

Werewolves and vampires existed.

His sister loved him.

---

Blake brought the axe down, sweating and topless as he cut wood for the fire. A fierce wind brought sleet and snow down, spinning it around him with the sound of a howl.

He ran the back of his arm across his forehead, looking up towards a distant hill as he wiped away the sweat. Beneath a swaying oak tree, he saw a golden wolf bellowing out the sound.

He dropped the axe, and waved idly to them.

Golden paws larger than his head landed against each shoulder and he landed in the snow, crushed beneath an enormous weight. He immediately heard a burst of laughter, and saw his sister sitting in his lap, not even trying to cover her mouth as she ridiculed him. "Your face! Gotta grow up, sometime, Mr. Doctor."

She landed sideways, skittering across the surface of a frozen pond, feet on ice skates. His sister stared at the cracking ice, half-crouched as she raised a hand in his direction. "Easy, easy. We don't need to do this."

Air misted from his jaws and his claws spread out as his bulk stepped forward on the ice. Splintering and cracking it towards the prey. He growled darkly, fur raising on end.

Wynne's eyes went wide, "No, don't!"

The wolf pounced.

---

Blake was sweating as he sat up, his sideburns soaked as much as his dripping forehead.

He took a deep breath, "Just a dream..."

He turned his head to see if he'd woken his sister, and saw she was tucked down hidden into her sleeping bag. He lifted the top, "Hey, are you oka-"

Golden furred jaws sprang towards his throat.

---

He reeled from the double wakeup, blinking wildly through his exhaustion, tangling in his sleeping bag and falling sideways onto colder ground.

Wynne groaned from somewhere beside him, "N-no... Just five more minutes..."

Blake put a hand to his chest, and tried to calm his frantic heart, before standing up slowly. He straightened out his sleeping bag, gave his sister a quick kiss to the forehead and shuffled to the front door of the cabin.

He could hear hail battering on the roof, but it wasn't the only thing he could hear. If he strained, he could hear dull little sounds. A tiny bird nestling down deeper inside a tree. The insane pace of its little heart. The tiny thump, somewhere beneath the ground, of a mob of bunnies sprinting through their tunnels. The fox scrambling after them, digging desperately for one more winter meal.

The smells from yesterday filled his nostrils. The strong tastes of plastic and aluminium, from the machinery. The frustration, anger and fear of his sister, pooled where she'd been sitting against the wall. Traces from his own idiotic movements.

A sickly dullness from everywhere that Scott had moved, shedding invisible skin cells into the air. An endless hunger and violence from the man's sister. The sulphur of her vampirism, which immediately had Blake dry-retching.

"Smells... Bad." Wynne yawned tiredly, her heartbeat terrified despite her calm words, "Doesn't it?"

Blake turned to her slowly, "I think... I think I might be developing a sensory overload disorder. How... The fuck... Do you live like this?"

"Some of the girls take pills." Wynne acknowledged, "I don't have it that bad. Took me about a month to learn to tune it all out. No judgement if you need help! Dr. Hanson can hook you up if you've got... Issues. Just um... Need to cope with it, for a few more days. Until you turn."

He nodded slowly, "Hanson. I thought you said you didn't know any male werewolves? So... What's he?"

"Vampire." She shrugged, "Don't worry about it. He's not part of a clan or anything. Lily saved him a few years back. Found him under the ice at the arctic or something? Anyway. He's one of the nice ones."

Blake gave a nervous laugh, "There's a vampire working at my hospital. Suuuure, that's totally fine. No conflict of interest or anything."

"The bitch we met yesterday totally fucked us both up, right?" Wynne said, standing up and stretching, "But, the second Lily even showed her face, what did Ellie do?"

"Crap herself." He shrugged.

Wynne nodded, "Exactly. It's... Ryker's got this thing? He kinda... Attracts people like us. No idea how it works. But Lils has been dealing with crap that makes Ellie look like a gorram toddler since she basically was one. There's really nothing to worry about, so long as we're around her."

Blake didn't completely believe his sister. Partly because he could smell a trace of doubt, somehow. Mostly because yesterday had given him the distinct impression the witch had bigger things to deal with, and had barely had the time to step in.

"So... I was planning pancakes. Seems like a crap idea, now." He waved at the cooler he'd grabbed from the car yesterday. "Want to help me make a new menu?"

"Raw's best." Wynne skipped over and pulled it open, picking out a steak packet and ripping it open. She bit a chunk off the end, smiling sheepishly at him, and then walking over and pushing open the door. She sat down, just inside the spray, and ate her breakfast quietly.

Blake shook his head, "That was for our last night. I guess I'll have... Some ham."

"Other stuff tastes the same." She said distractedly, "Just... Moves through. Make yourself a sandwich, if you want."

He sat down beside her, "No thanks. Don't want to spend the day by the long drop. Any plans, now that you're not wearing the moonboot? Feel like a hike or run, today?"

She shivered, whispering, "You know how to promise a girl, a good time."

"I wasn't flirting. Sorry."

Wynne shrugged, "If you were into me, I'd smell it. Don't worry. I know I'm the idiot with the crush."

"I... Don't have a problem with it." Blake said both truthfully and democratically. "'Sides... You're my pack leader, now, aren't you?"

She giggled and grinned at him, "Might have to fight for that one, after you... Turn. Lotta things are going to change, Blake. Whole world."

"You didn't change that much. Little bit more agressive." He shrugged.

Wynne leaned back on her wrists, "Oh, and I developed a hatred for working. Cities. And meeting new people. They always reek for some reason. And that toy I made you bring? I burnt out the motors in two of 'em. Speaking of... Need some space, this morning. Don't go too far. This close to the moon, anything could make you turn."

"I've actually prescribed masturbation, just the once." Blake mused.

His sister flushed red, "God, you're impossible to embarass!"

"Yup."

She shook her head, "So, doctor, what do you prescribe for your incredibly horny little sister, who has a crush on you, and is stronger than most wolves, with animal instincts?"

"A toy, until broken. Hint taken." He bit a hunk of shaved ham. "Gimme five minutes to brace for the rain?"

"Bitch is still around." Wynne sniffed, "So when I say, don't go too far, I meant it."

"Reeks like sulphur." He agreed, standing up.

Blake frowned, "How's my immune system against sniffles?"

"Barefoot in the rain." Wynne grinned, "Aaaand now I'm jealous and horny. You might catch something, like a cold, but it'll die or whatever, after you turn. Couple days at most, so I wouldn't worry about it."