My Sister's a Witch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um... Neither?" He suggested.

The waitress bobbed her head, "As you wish. Now, today's menu -"

"Sliders." Lily interrupted, "I'm already blowing his freaking mind. Lets not ruin him completely. Um... You still do that plate of a hundred kinds? That."

The woman nodded, "Of course. We do whatever you desire. Any drinks, in the mean time?"

"I could go for a decent drink." Ryker confessed.

Lily giggled, "Fine. Whisky, neat, for my brother. And... Sparkling Idun cider for me."

The waitress snapped her fingers, and the drinks appeared on the table. She curtsied, and disappeared with a twirl, leaving just the two of them in this strange place.

Ryker sipped his drink and nodded at his sister's, "What's that?"

"Idun is a goddess, famous for her golden apples. Apparently they might have been the inspiration for the fruit in the garden of Eden. Associated with immortality and shit." Lily shrugged, "The cider is just really sweet, and really fizzy. Wanna taste?"

He shook his head, "Fine with this... Which tastes like whisky I could never afford to treat myself to. Are we going Dutch?"

"Huh? Oh. Money. Right." Lily said slowly, and flashed her hand, a hundred dollar bill appearing in it, "Money doesn't really work when you can create stuff by imagining it, Ryker. Witches have a whole different economy. One that actually makes sense."

He shrugged, "So that stuff about you waiting to get paid, was just... What?"

"I'm not technically allowed to make money." Lily shrugged, the bill vanishing. "Too easy to break human economics that way. So the Witches Council dolls out a normal pay to me, for when I'm ordering takeaway and stuff. And I did pay you back! Transferred it this morning."

"How are we paying for lunch?" He said tiredly.

Lily frowned, "The only way that makes sense. Actual work. I'll lease them out a couple days of effort. So... It's my treat. Unless you feel like washing a bunch of dishes."

He sighed and nodded, "Fine. I'll accept your treat."

"Good." Lily burst into a huge grin, "I love that I can actually spoil you rotten. I never get a chance to do that. Just get to growl and be pissed off."

"Is there drunk flying laws?"

She laughed at him, "Adoi. Of course. But one drink isn't going to knock me on my ass. Well, not one of these. Umm... Sliders are still your favourite, aren't they? Mini burgers? I wasn't... Being too presumptuous, was I?"

"I like them, just fine." Ryker smiled at her nervousness. "A hundred sounds a bit much for just the two of us, which makes me feel a bit guilty about food wastage."

Lily shook her head, "Don't. The food is grown, just for us. Right here, right now. Leftovers get donated by the witch shops, like the bakery. We all run charities."

"So... No cows involved?"

She shook her head, "Nope."

Ryker laughed softly, "You've been really desperate to let me into your world, haven't you? Everything... Everything is different."

"Yeah." She gave a small smile, "By the by... Someone from the Witches Council will turn up eventually. They'll probably be a bully. The Council don't like me."

He raised an eyebrow.

She shrugged, "Do you like people who can ignore you with no consequences? I'm the White Witch. It isn't like they could control me if I decided to go bad and break all the rules."

Ryker shook his head in amusement, "I kinda feel like I'm in a dead end job, when compared next to you. You sure that you're interested in dating me? I'm... A loser. A loser who attracts monsters, apparently."

"Don't do that." Lily shook her head, "If you want to stop working, I really wouldn't mind. More time for me. But don't compare yourself to me. You're normal, I'm a weirdo who has to save the 'verse every other week. My life is stressful as shit."

"I'm still monster bait."

Lily put her hat aside, hooking it over the back of a chair and leaned her head in her hands, "So... You're not coping. Are you?"

"Not really." Ryker admitted and shrugged, "This place is amazing. Having stuff appear, or being able to fly so fast I couldn't see it, is amazing... But it doesn't change that you've been protecting me, whilst I've been treating you... Badly."

She shrugged, "I protected you because I wanted to. Sure, you can be a dick, but I can be a bitch. We don't have to make it into a big thing, Ryker. I... You actually gave me a date. You would have been in the right telling me to fuck off."

He sighed heavily, "I keep remembering the kiss. I know you did other things in my dreams, but that... That was intimate. And then you... Vanished."

"Panic." Lily shrugged in embarrassment, "I... Told you... What I wanted... And you... Reached for me. Not to push me away. I panicked and woke up."

"You really want to be my... Wife?"

"Soulmate." Lily bit her lip, looking at him like she was about to burst into tears. "I know, I'm a freak. Being totally into my big brother. But... It's you. It has always been you."

Ryker looked at her, and then leaned over the table and took her hand in his, "I didn't know. I didn't see you that way until you messed with my head, but now... We're here. We're giving it a shot. A real one. Witch or not, you're my little sister, and I don't want to hurt you, but I do want that closeness you hinted at."

A single tear went slipping down one of her cheeks, and she smiled excitedly, "I love you, Ryker."

"I love you." He replied, his words and heart uncertain, but beginning to find what she already had.

She squeezed his hand, staring at his face like she didn't want to forget a single detail. Trying to memorise everything about this single moment.

Lily took a deep breath, "You... Thought about it, didn't you? When... When I said... I'd fuck you?"

"You're a lot more confident in my dreams." Ryker teased her, "But... Back then? Yeah, I did. I could tell things weren't real, even if I didn't believe you that it was your dream. Easier to cross lines."

She nodded slowly, "I... I want this date to have a happy ending."

"Isn't that moving a little... Too fast?"

Lily shook her head, "No. I'm sure about this. I kept it for you, and now you know it. So I want you to take it. I know that my first time probably won't feel much good for me, but it will for you. So I want to give you that."

Ryker frowned, "You're using that tone where you've made up your mind and I don't have much choice."

"Aha."

He took a hesitant breath, "Can we make it through the date, first?"

"Don't you want me?" Lily demanded. "I know you liked kissing me. I could hear you rooting for us when you were kissing me. Best kiss of your life."

Ryker blinked, "I'm trying not to fight. Not to hurt you."

"I'm being an entitled princess." Lily replied firmly, "I waited for you. I protected you. I want you. Just... Shut up and let me show you how much I care. Okay? I want to make your day."

Before the argument could devolve further, their waitress reappeared, trays of food floating all around her. The hundred sliders went out on individual plates onto the table.

Ryker recognised some of them, and others he recognised as not being remotely normal. There were cheeseburger-style sliders, and then there were some that seemed like they were alive and would bite him back, and then there were some that looked like the meat was close to fairy than cow.

"All ethically sourced, and grown right here in our private laboratory." The waitress curtsied, and then disappeared again.

Lily glared at him, "Ryker. I'm not changing my mind about this. If you reject me, I'm just going to go cry in my room. Right now."

"Do I get a chance to think?" He said with more irritation than he meant.

"I guess that's my answer." She stood up, picking up her hat, "Grab the broomstick when you're ready to go home."

With that, she disappeared.

"Lily!" He called, helplessly.

His shoulders drooped, and he leaned onto the table, and dropped his forehead onto it a couple times. Yelling internally about how stupid he had been.

"Huh." The waitress reappeared, "So... You're really her brother, aren't you? But... This was really a date?"

Ryker looked up at her, "You've met her before, haven't you?"

"Couple times. Doubt she'd remember. She pulled me out of a burning building." The waitress shrugged, "She's... The White Witch. She's saved all of us, at one time or another. Even deflected a world-ending meteor from the Earth, last year."

He sighed heavily, "I didn't know."

"Duh. She didn't want you to. She just wanted you all to herself." The waitress laughed, "If she's saving the rest of us, you can't have all of her."

"You don't have a problem with the brother-sister, thing?"

The waitress shook her head, "Nope. We're witches. Incest is... Kinda a thing for us. Common. History speaks for itself. We're like most people, for the main. But because we can hear your thoughts... Well, let's just say puberty is harder on a witch."

Ryker sighed heavily, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I think I just screwed everything up. I was trying to find if I liked the idea of being in love with her, but she..."

"She's be in love with you way longer, and wants to move it along." The waitress shrugged, "Yeah. Not surprised the strongest of us is an impatient kind of girl. But it was kind of mean to abandon you at the literal edge of the universe."

He frowned, "You're not... Fan... Are you?"

"Me? Fanastasia? Nah." The waitress laughed, "But for your unspoken question, yeah, I am interested in you. Not enough to get my head cut off by your jealous sister, though. Its... She told you that you attract monsters, right?"

"Monster bait." He nodded.

The witch shrugged, "Same deal. You're an aphrodisiac. Just talking to you is hard. Makes my girly parts sing. Pretty sure it's the same for the White Witch, too."

Ryker made up his mind. "Um... She said to take the broomstick home. I'm guessing I don't need to wash dishes first, or something, do I?"

"It'll be put on her account. We probably owe her, rather than the other way." The waitress said, and held out her hand. The broomstick from earlier slapping into it noisily.

She held it up horizontally, "Preprogrammed flight. So she didn't completely abandon you. Which is disappointing. Would have been fun to give you a ride."

He walked over to it, "Um... Thanks. Lunch looked nice."

---

Ryker tried her door, and found it locked.

"Lily!" He yelled, hammering on it. "Open up, or I'll open it for you!"

When his sister didn't immediately answer, he produced a teaspoon and used the end of the handle to twist the screw that was part of the latch, unlocking the door.

Ryker opened her door, letting it swing inwards, and revealing a sight that made him flush and gasp, whilst Lily glared back at him, incensed.

"Ryker!" She snapped, tossing a pillow at him as hard as she could.

He caught it, concealing his face. "S'rry... I did knock..."

"I locked the fucking door for a fucking reason!" Lily shouted, diving under her bedsheets. "What the fuck do you want?"

He coughed nervously, "Um... I came home... To talk to you. I... Kinda expected you to be crying. Not..."

"Jerking off?" Lily said crassly with a sigh, "I was trying to work you out of my system. I... I'm sorry I got mad at you and threw a tantrum. There's no reason for you to... See me the way I see you."

He shuffled over, still hiding his face in the pillow, and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I really wasn't saying no to you, Lils. I wasn't saying it wouldn't happen."

"You were saying I was acting too entitled." Lily stated for him, "I can hear your thoughts, big brother. I know you were telling the truth about the kiss. I know you want to kiss me, again. And I know you're fucking scared you'll end up breaking my heart if we discover it isn't meant to be. I... I'm sorry. I pushed."

"I love that you can actually apologise to me, now."

Lily scoffed, "Yeah. Well, don't get used to it. I hate it. I really, really, hate admitting fault. Usually if I have to do that, people have died. Or it's the end of the fucking world."

"Oh." He took a deep breath, "You really do operate at a different plane to me, don't you?"

Lily suddenly hugged him from behind, arms going tightly around his chest and her chin leaning on his shoulder. "No, I don't! I... I've just been hiding a lot of shit from you. But... This is your world, too, Ryker. I just tried to protect you from it."

"I'm the big brother, I'm supposed to be the protective one."

She pulled at him tighter, her breasts completely flattening against his back. Whatever she said, even small, they were still something that made his man-brain wake up.

Lily giggled, "Man-brain?"

"We were having a serious conversation." Ryker moaned, "I'm supposed to protect you, but here you are... Fighting monsters, aliens and meteors."

She sighed, "So what you're saying is... You're completely out of your depth, and I should take a chill pill."

"Little bit. Give your dumbass brother a chance to catch his breath." Ryker said calmly, "You took me to a restaurant at the end of the universe, and before I could even get used to it... Well, kinda told me what to do."

"I am entitled, Ryker." Lily whispered, "I... You have no idea how much I have done for you. It isn't going to change. I do feel that I deserve something. That's just who I am. I don't think I can change it. I've been trying."

He grabbed one of her arms and gently dragged her around until she was sitting in his lap. Keenly aware her panties were lying on the floor nearby. "Lils, I'm not saying you need to change. I'm just... Asking you to wait for me to catch up. I wanted to kiss you."

He saw her cheeks go pink, and her bit her bottom lip nervously, "Can... Can it go further? Or will you hate me?"

"If you're fishing for the options, I don't know. I really, really, just don't know." Ryker said nervously, "Can't we just kiss and see what happens?"

"I'm a control freak." Lily shrugged, "Have to be, most of the time. Or I wouldn't have a brother anymore. So... Maybe the thought of... Not knowing... Scares me. What if I go too far? Am I going to lose you?"

He kissed her forehead gently, "You think that I'm not scared?"

"Lips are down here." Lily tilted her head back, "Please? Kiss me for real. Not just a spell to chase the nightmares away."

She was determined, but he thought that she'd heard him, despite not responding directly to what he had said. It seemed like she'd understood how scared he really was.

Lily brushed his cheek, "I did. I did."

Ryker leaned down, and kissed his little sister.

She was tentative to the touch. Hesitant and right on the verge of pulling away, as Ryker felt the opposite. There was an electric intensity to every touch, making him feel more alive, the longer he was touching her.

Even without frenching her, Ryker knew that this kiss was overflowing with a passion that every other girl in his life could only dream of making him feel. He pulled her tight to his chest, wanting more of her.

If some crisis hit and the world around them started burning, Ryker had no doubt he would resist her pulling away from him. He would continue trying to kiss her, even if it were the end of the world.

Lily giggled, but continued her hesitant kiss against him.

He drifted from her lips, gently brushing her cheek before kissing down the side of her neck and making her shiver and shudder at the touch. Lily reached up, pulling her hair out of his way wordlessly.

He wondered if his apparent aphrodisiac effect was only for monsters and witches, making his kisses to his sister stronger, or if it was an effect he'd always had, against everyone.

"I... Suppress it." Lily said with a small moan, "Oh damn. Usually. Hard to want to cast a spell like that, when you're giving me what... I've wanted."

Ryker smiled as he continued to tease at her. Having his sister inside his head definitely had a sexy angle to it. She could be respond to him, without a single effort on his part.

However, if she could hear his thoughts, how did she deal with images? He pictured himself opening up her top. Hands toying with her breasts before he leaned down to suck at her nipples.

Lily shuddered again, "Already... A waterfall... You tease."

He wanted permission.

She gave a small laugh, "Ryker, you've already made me cum. You have permission to do anything, everything, you want to do to me. No permission needed. Fuck, you're intense."

He leaned up and kissed her cheek, "Anything?"

"Anything." Lily said firmly, "I can't believe you. I'm offering you my actual virginity and you have to go and think about my ass. Fine. That's yours, too. Anything is anything, Ryker. I'm all yours. Nothing held back."

He kissed her cheek again, "I don't deserve this."

"That's why it's called a gift, dummy." Lily smiled at him, "So what part of your present do you want first? Want me on my knees, so you can facefuck me? I've got a wicked gag reflex, but I'll try."

He shook his head and pushed her towards the bed.

Lily's eyes widened, "You really don't have to do that for me. Ever. Kissing you already gets me going. You don't have to force yourself to go down on me."

"But I want to." He stated, knowing that he really did. He wanted to show her that this affection wasn't just one way. That his goal was simply to show her that he loved her.

As she lay back hesitantly into the position she'd been in when he jimmied the door open, he moved his hands under the edge of her dress, taking her silky and soft thighs into his hands.

He leaned his head in close to her strong-smelling snatch, surprised when it wasn't musty, and didn't have a hint of the usual background scents. She smelled like... Roses and jasmine.

"So I cast a spell most mornings to smell pretty. Sue me." Lily said in embarrassment.

Her bush was also impossibly neat. Not cut or trimmed, but like it had naturally grown so that it couldn't get in the way. It was neither long nor short, but the hair colours were somewhat surprising. Black, silver and red intermingled haphazardly.

"I'm... The White Witch." Lily muttered self-consciously, "Can you stop giving my pussy the third degree?"

Ryker smiled, eyes unmoving as he saw the clear liquid beading at her entrance, "It's beautiful, Lils. I don't think I've honestly meant that before, but it really is."

She shifted a little, uncomfortable with the attention.

He threw caution to the wind, disregarding that she'd never done anything like this, and dove right in. His tongue tasting her salty clear liquid as he deeply pierced her depths, immediately running up her length before giving a little suck to her hood.

"Whoa! Fuck!" Lily's reaction was immediate, dropping flat onto her back and grabbing the sheets hard enough that her knuckles cracked. Her thighs tensed beside his head, letting him see all that muscle developed from balancing on a broomstick.

Her clit was hypersensitive, so he mostly stuck to lapping between her folds. Whilst Lily moaned and writhed at his every touching, setting up a constant flow he couldn't keep up with.

"Jesus, Gandhi, and Neptune!" She moaned loudly, "Your wetdreams weren't this good!"

Ryker laughed at his sister's way of phrasing things as he continued to gently work her towards the first orgasm deliberately given to her by her big brother.

"Way... Fucking... Ahead of you!" Lily moaned, "Fuck's sake! You're going to dehydrate me, Ryker. I am cumming! Over and over! I ain't faking shit."

He gave another gentle little suck to her clit before leaning up on his elbows, "Seriously?"

Lily nodded tiredly, staring up at the ceiling, "I done feel fucked, already. Shit. Not just an aphrodisiac. You are... Toxic. I'd let you fuck me to death, without a complaint."

"That sounded better in your head, didn't it?" He laughed.