My Sister's a Witch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged, looking dizzy, "You think I can actually think, right now? Nah uh. Not happening."

Ryker hesitated.

She leaned up on her elbows, face flushed and glowing, "Yes! Yes. Do it. Pants off. I am warm and tired and absolutely ready for this. As ready as I could be. Fuck me, big brother."

Ignoring her, Ryker helped Lily slip out of her clothes until she was tiredly lying on top of her bed. Glowing and excited, staring at him with a smile that couldn't slip. Happier than he'd seen her in years.

"No shit, I'm finally getting you." Lily grinned, "All the spells, the monsters, the world-ending crises. All of them, now paying off. You'd be a kid with a genie's lamp, too."

With that said, she snapped her fingers and burst every seam of his clothes. Grinning at him devilishly and crooking a finger towards him.

Ryker climbed onto the bed above her.

His rigid cock was beginning to leak precum, drooling down towards her bellybutton. He brushed at her fringe, leaning down and kissing gently at her.

Lily instantly sucked his tongue into her mouth, as both hands grabbed his member and tried to rub him at her entrance. She cocked and lifted her hips, trying frantically to get him inside her.

He pushed into the kiss, trying to express calmer and slower thoughts. This was her first moment. It was going to at least be uncomfortable at first. She needed to take it patiently.

His sister flipped him expertly onto his back and shoved herself downwards, sheathing him into her quivering entrance in a single smooth movement with a pained grunt.

Lily leaned herself down, with him firmly buried inside her incredible tightness. Resting her head against his chest, "Well. Fuck."

"Are you okay? We can stop here."

She blew at his face, "Oh, shuddup. You're going to fuck me. Just need... A minute. I didn't... It feels like ten times bigger, okay? I just... Wasn't expecting that. Feels like I can't keep stretching, down there."

He kissed his forehead, "You keep shaking like that, and I won't need to move. I'll be filling you... You're on the pill right? I don't think I can trust myself to pull out in time."

"... No?" Lily said nervously.

"We should stop."

She shook her head, "Not a chance. I'll pick up the morning after, okay? Also, I'm a witch. I know way more about pregnancy than anyone else."

Her vaginal walls were still caressing him, shuddering and rolling. Ryker knew he didn't have a tenth of the willpower required to pull out of her, right now. He wouldn't have been able to argue, even if she didn't have a half-decent excuse.

"Good." Lily kissed his chin, breathlessly sitting up and planting her hands onto his chest. Her face took on a look of determination, before she slid herself up him a tiny knuckle's width before dropping again and nearly collapsing against him.

He reached for hips, but she knocked his hands away, "Nah uh. This is my present first, you can take over later. For now, just lie there and let your little sister fuck you. I love you, Ryker."

She gave another determined little rise and drop, accompanied by the sexiest moan that Ryker had ever heard in his life. It was long, loud, and filled with a deep adoration.

Lily's chest heaved a little, drawing his attention to her small and perfect tits. He reached for them, and this time she let him do as he pleased. Her face flushed as she smiled, his thumbs playing with her nipples.

She rose and fell, ever so slowly taking less of a breather with each exquisite movement. Her tight and slick channel massaging him as his little sister rode him, determined to simply make him cum.

"Yesss!" Lily hissed happily, "Cum. Cum inside this naughty little pussy. Bad little sister. Fucking her big brother. So bad. Cum."

Her hips bounced on top of his as she did what no girl before her had ever been able to do. Working him up towards his orgasm without him doing a damn thing.

"Fucking your bad little sister. So bad." Lily said breathlessly, "She wants it. Wants her big brother to fill her up."

Her hair hung down around his head as she picked up the pace, her legs tremoring with the effort. Biting her lip to try and reduce the deafening volume of her moaning, "Eugh! Fuck! Yes, Ryker. Fuck. Deep inside me."

He felt the familiar surge, and tried to give her warning, "Lils!"

"Fuck yes!" She got even louder, struggling to maintain her pace and not change a thing.

As she faltered, slowing down, he felt himself cross his threshold. His cock swelled up inside her, there was an infinitely long moment as she continued to ride him, and then he felt it violently burst free.

Ribbon after ribbon shooting free and into the depths of his sister.

As she felt the first one hit, she stiffened up, becoming as still as a statue over him. Her fingers curling up and ripping at his chest hair. A low and keening moan pouring out of her as she shook in place.

As suddenly as she stopped, Lily fell onto his chest in a sweaty mess. Struggling to breathe as she sucked in a mouthful of hair.

He reached up and pulled her fringe free, before running his fingers through her suddenly knotty hair. Breathing just as hard as she was, feeling himself slowly leaking out of her.

"That... Was..." Lily gasped.

"Aha." Ryker joined her.

Her mouth twisted into a small smile, "Well, I've fucked you. S'pose its your turn to fuck me."

"Are you kidding?" His eyes widened, feeling himself softening inside her. "I'm going to need at least a couple hours, here."

She leaned up on her elbows, "You don't get it yet, do you, Ryker? You're dating a witch."

Lily winked as she said the last word, and he instantly shot back to full mast inside her. His exhaustion vanished like he'd been dropped into a freezing river. She giggled at him and kissed his nose, "How do you want me, big brother?"

He shook off his surprise, "I guess... I want to take over, a bit."

"Of course you do." Lily smirked, sitting up on him and beginning to gently rock herself on him, "Mmm. Anything you want, big brother. Anything at all. Though, I would prefer if you came inside me, again. But you can fill my mouth, if you want. Anything."

Before he could answer, both of their attentions were jerked to the bedroom doorway, where another Lily poked her head in, "If you two are going to be busy for a while, do you mind if I order a pizza?"

"Fuck off, Fan!" Lily yelled, half-embarrassed, and half-angry, "And stop wearing my skin!"

The alien giggled and ran off, "But it's so pretty!"

Ryker frowned, "Uh... Is that going to be a permanent thing?"

"Apparently." Lily pouted and snapped her fingers to close the door, "Forget the weird house guest. Back to fucking me. How do you want me?"

He patted the bed, "Eh... Can you get on all fours?"

"Ooh." Lily grinned, slipping free of him with a squelch, "Wanna fuck me from behind, big brother?"

It didn't take him long to refocus on her. Taking her hips in his hands, as her pussy dripped his cum onto the bed, making a mess. With all the extra lubrication, he slipped right in, not pausing until his balls tapped her clit.

"Mmm. That's where you belong." Lily moaned, before looking back over her shoulder, "Want me to beg for it?"

He thrust into her firmly, launching into a hard and fast rhythm that knocked her off her hands and onto her elbows. "I... Love you... Lils."

"Fa-arck!" She yelled loud enough for the entire neighbourhood to hear, "That's it! Holy shit! Fuck your little sister! Fuck me, Ryker!"

Her already-filled snatch was loud as he both shoved in and drew back. Spilling excess cum with each of his strokes, noisily indicating its hunger for more of him.

Ryker had not a doubt that dating a witch was going to be a hell of a thing.

It didn't take him long to feel his balls shrivelling up, his cock hardening inside her warm and wet channel as he approached his second time. Lily looked back at him as he did, grinning excitedly.

Moaning for him to finish, to flood her, all over again.

He grunted loudly, driving himself forcefully into her and pinning her hips down to the bed as the orgasm ripped through him like a freight train. He saw stars, and fell lopsidedly off one of his arms and onto her.

The exhaustion from earlier returned with a vengeance and for a moment Ryker thought he was going to pass out as he came inside her dripping snatch.

Lily gave a nervous little giggle, "Whew. The blowback is a bitch, isn't it? Zeus and Hades. I'm definitely fucked, now. Your well-fucked little princess."

"Witch." He tiredly corrected her, rolling out of her with an audible pop.

Lily turned around, gave a small grin, "A witch who always cleans up after herself."

"Huh? What?" Ryker took a moment to realise it before she leaned down and started licking at his exhausted body, "Geeze, Lils! Sensitive!"

She gave him a faux-hurt look, before going back to what she was doing. "Don't worry, I'm not planning on a third round. Right now, anyway. Gotta deal with the alien before you can fuck me again."

Ryker couldn't even give a wheezing laugh, as he found her tongue swirling around the head of his cock.

What exactly had his life just become?