All Comments on 'My Sister's Armpit Fetish'

by kparc1212

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Buy some condoms, Josh. You are going to need them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story (descriptive) that sounds potentially believable. Hopefully, if there is a chapter two, when brother who loved the experience, does his girlfriend's or his wife's pits (hairy or shaved), she will ask him where he learned to do that at with such talent. When he trustingly tells her how he learned to do it, his girlfriend or wife, whichever she is, she will privately discuss it with his sister at the next family gathering. Kind of knowing each others thoughts, they will start sneaking around each doing (licking) the others pits while each is masturbating. Eventually they will try first time lesbian sex and taste each others (sopping wet hairy) pussies. Then the threesomes will begin with brother, sister, and girlfriend or wife when brother realizes he tastes his sister on girlfriends / wife's lips. Eventually, a swapping foursome with the sisters husband who doesn't do pits himself with his mouth, but loves for his pits to be done by both girls at once. While sisters husband doesn't reveal or initiate them, he has lots of secret fetishes that he want things done to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and very easy to understand why there are words dropped here and there. Any story so intense will drive us all to skip words along the way.

Most interesting is the minimal descriptions of the participants. Your concentration on the action ranks this story well up the scale. Well Done !

I felt involved due to your dialogue .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought with the fascination with hair, Josh might have a hairy chest his sister could caress, taste, touch, lick?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkparc1212@kparc1212
Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories. I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For g...