All Comments on 'My Sister's Boyfriend'

by NiceGuy35

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Major problem dude

Ok so you left a disclaimer claiming all characters are over 18, at the same time you have Todd besically giving away that Nico hasn't hid puberty yet. This is a big issue that you really need to rectify. I don't think I've ever met an 18 year old man who hasn't hit puberty. Pre pubescence is a big no no on erotica.

NiceGuy35NiceGuy35over 5 years agoAuthor
Chill bro

Mate don’t worry about it, the disclaimer is there for a reason. All I said about Nico is that he’s in school and his penis hasn’t hit full size yet; both of which are possible at age 18. It all good man. Leave the content monitoring to the Literotica people in future. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice hot story. This one has a potential to be a nice series. Maybe for the sequel set it to have nico and todd do it more times before you skip a couple years in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

If this is your first, well, bring it on! Truly a fantasy I could have. I agree with you in response to Anonymous about chilling out. Fact is, a lot of guys are effectively jacking for years before reaching their full sexual maturity like penis size, hair growth, etc. I was 11 when it all started with ejaculation, and can say I was 19-20 when everything was finally adult in all respects. Not everyone is complete by 18. The story was great. More, please. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Start! Very Hot Story!!

Don't mind the prudes, and judgmental morons commenting on your hot FANTASY! (The Lit reader Police!) After reading some of the dominant, violent, forced, humiliating, garbage I have read on this site, let me just say this one was mild! I doubt your story will draw much concern! It was a very well done first story! I'm looking forward to reading more.

I enjoyed the taboo of an older more experienced guy showing this younger guy the ropes and pleasures of gay sex, between two willing guys! Its not like Todd forced him, or did anything he was not more than willing to try. I also enjoyed Todd's laid back, fun attitude as they played together. They both seemed to enjoy what they shared. Obviously the concern would be the sister or the younger boys parents discovering what they did together. So being very careful to not get busted would seem like a no-brainer! No harm no foul!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Words matter.

Maybe you need to learn what puberty means then as it was mentioned twice. Nico has hit puberty but is still physically growing. Maybe learn the difference. Or perhaps the thought of a 22 year old man with a prepubescent boy turns you on. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story

Mum you had me hard almost from the beginning, from the description of yourself to that of Tod and then the seduction climaxing in the wonderful sex you shared. I'm sure you have more to tell. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories,keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again!

Get Todd and Nico together again! Todd seems a great, patient lover, and can do wonders for Nico. He might even want to leave the sister and concentrate on Nico! LOVED the descriptions of the hairy chest and underarms! Keep them loving!

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 5 years ago

Great story; well.paced and a nice amount of detail. What sexy guys. I love the way that Todd is clearly very horny, but gently leads Nico through the process and Nico's nervousness. I'd enjoy teaching him, too. Please continue; I suspect that Todd will eventually realise he prefers Nico to his sister

NiceGuy35NiceGuy35over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback guys! A sequel might be a while coming, yet but looks like most readers want one so I’ll endeavor to do so. Any thoughts about what sort of stuff I should include in the sequel? More romance? More sex? A new player... ;) ? Should Todd leave Emma for Nico or should he be escaping in secret to meet up with him? Any ideas appreciated, and thanks for reading through my entire story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ready for more!

Excellent writing! This story was HOT! The whole sisters boyfriend thing is intense and just a little naughty...I can't wait to see what they do when they are all grown up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I really liked this, I picked up on the puberty comment but I knew what you were talking about. Some people are just really sensitive to words like that. I Like the idea of coming back to the story a few years in the future. I'd personally love to read something along the lines of Todd and Nico haven't had another encounter or years because Nico felt so bad so he's tried moving on with his life but then they meet again and the sexual tension is too much for them to ignore. Maybe Todd starts to sneak behind Emma's back and ends up falling in love with Nico instead. Whatever you write I'm sure it'll be fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I too liked this, I would like to see Nico get Todd's ass now that Todd got his!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sister’s Boyfriend theme is SO hot!!!

Really good for your first effort... and super hot! Maybe to get around the whole “18 and above” thing you could’ve made Nico’s sister Emma a little bit older (e.g. 20?) and then dropped a subtle hint that Nico was 18. Where to from here? Todd realises that fucking Nico’s tight arse is more satisfying than Emma’s sloppy pussy so obviously he’s going to be fucking Nico more and more, and Emma less and less. She will hungrily crave Todd’s big cock and wonder why she doesn’t seem to be getting much lately... maybe one day, when she accidentally walks in on Todd fucking Nico (with Todd telling him how he’s a much better fuck than his sister), she’ll get her answer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hopping For A Sequal!

This is just wonderful and I enjoyed the brother sister aspect. Since Todd said he is Bi I would like to see the next chapter be a few years down the road with Em having discovered Nico and Todd but accepting of their relationship. It would be fun to read about caring feelings between three. Another character for Nico would be fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"As a gay, I'd always had a pec, abs, and underarm-hair fetish" ... Yikes.

Also, no lube? Yikes.

NiceGuy35NiceGuy35over 5 years agoAuthor

To the above commenter:

I’m tired of reading stories about the whole preparation process. That’s why I skipped the lube bit and kept the stretching paragraph to a minimum. I’d rather write about the interesting stuff. It’s fiction it doesn’t have to be realistic. ;)

Also, the bit about the fetishes, I agree with you. I hate that bit. Like I said, this is my first story. Unfortunately I can’t edit a published work so I won’t be fixing it.

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 5 years ago

great writing, write a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please!!!

Please keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Work.... Hot Story!!

I enjoyed this one, it was impressive for a first story, and well written. I enjoyed the taboo of not only the gay sex, but the added Taboo of it being with the sisters boyfriend!

I read the comments before I left my own, and had to laugh at the "No Lube Yikes" It is just fantasy, but the more realistic it is written, the more real it becomes. It is unlikely that a virgin taking a 9+" cock for the first time, and getting pounded hard would have enjoyed it quite so much, even though he wanted it so badly! Realistically it would have not happened at all without a LOT of LUBE! ;) Keep writing. I'm looking forward to reading more.

SlimB0ySlimB0yabout 1 year ago

very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Nice story. I agree 100% with the, “no lube” comments. When I came to that sentence I cringed at the thought of that monster being forced into a dry ass hole. You don’t have to go into great detail, maybe use sorry , no lube but lots of pre-cum to use, or saliva. Nico said his sister was 18. If Nico is also 18 I suppose they could be twins or a very quick pregnancy occurred. Last words, find someone to edit and check for obvious mistakes (no big deal though). Improper verbiage and bad spelling can have a negative effect on the flow of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceGuy35@NiceGuy35
Teenage guy. Acts straight, feels gay, but crushes on girls. You be the judge.