My Sister's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceGuy35
NiceGuy35
18 Followers

He pulled off, licked the cum from his lips, and dove back down to lick my cum covered cock.

"Mhmm, you're delicious..."

I couldn't speak... it was the most amazing thing I'd ever experienced in my life.

Todd finished with my cock and looked me in the eye. "Your turn." He winked. "Think you can manage? TJ is pretty big..."

"Oh I can manage." I'd never given a blowjob before, and I wasn't sure how I was going to manage with Todd's nine inch monster cock, but after what I'd just experienced, I felt like I could do anything.

We switched places again and I knelt down at the end of the bed. Todd sat on the end of the bed in front of me, his cock was already dripping with precum in anticipation.

"Just do what I did. It's not too hard. Just make sure you keep your teeth to yourself." He said and leaned back on his elbows.

Without a moments hesitation I dove down on his cock, taking the first three inches in all at once, and began to suck. I figured if I couldn't take in his entire length then I should probably focus on pleasuring what I could take in, so I began to use my tongue to play around with the tip.

Moans escaped his mouth, getting louder the longer I went.

After a little while I began to try and get deeper onto his cock, so I began to take in half an inch at a time to see how far I could get; all the while sucking and running my tongue around the head of his dick. After about a minute I'd made it another two inches down and was holding at least five inches of his amazingly thick cock in my mouth.

"Ooohhhh... Nicoooooo..." He moaned, "That feels amazing..."

Todd didn't do this part on me but I decided to suck his huge shaved balls as well. I pulled off his dick and started to rub it with both hands (because both hands could easily fit) and then leaned down and took in one of his balls. They were huge and heavy even though he'd only just cummed in my sister less than an hour ago.

"Nico wha- OOHHHH... oooh Aaahhh... that feels heavenly" he moaned. "Is this your first time giving a blowjob?"

I nodded.

"Well I don't know how you learnt so well but you're... an absolute natural... oh my goodness that feels... great... oooohhhhh..."

His moaning turned me on so much and my dick was already becoming hard again. I moved to his second ball and began to roll it around in my mouth, sucking and playing with it. After a minute or two I decided to try and take both his balls into my mouth at the same time.

I came off, took a deal breath, and leaned down again taking both balls into my mouth at once. They barely fit but I was able to roll them around and tongue them still.

Todd's moans quickly became roars of pleasure and his hips began to buck against my mouth in an effort to increase his pleasure.

"Ohhh... oh stop... Nico I'm gonna cum... stop" He sat up and pulled out of my mouth.

"Sorry Todd... I thought you liked what I was doing and—"

"Are you kidding, I LOVED it! But I can't cum in your mouth. The pleasure's too much I can't take it I need to fuck you."

"Wait... you wanna fuck me?"

"Hell yes, now get up on the bed."

This was my dream come true. I did exactly what he said and he dashed over to his pants lying on the floor and pulled a condom out of the pocket.

"Wait Todd," I said, "I wanna go bare back. No condom. If that's ok with you of course..."

"Hell yes it is. I was only using the condom cause I thought you'd want me to." He tossed the condom on on the floor and grinned at me cheekily, "I've been wanting to do this with you for ages."

"WHAT? And I've wanted to do this with you for ages! But I thought you were straight??"

"Bi actually. Now let's get going my cock is aching to release."

I lay down on the bed, head on my pillow. I put my legs over Todd's shoulders to open up my ass to him. He ran one finger around my ass hole and I got goosebumps all over. I had no idea that that area was so sensitive.

"This might hurt a little, so I'm gonna open you up slowly." He warned.

He pushed his finger inside my ass, and the pleasure just from that was incredible. After some wriggling and feeling around inside, he inserted a second finger and began to scissor them open and close to stretch me further. The pain wasn't unbearable and was covered by the extreme pleasure I was experiencing at the same time. Soon he had three fingers inside my ass, and he slowly fucked me with his fingers for a minute or so before pulling them out entirely.

"You're ready." His cock was dripping precum all over the bed, and there was a different kind of hunger in his eyes. A longing. A more primal instinct.

He climbed up onto his knees and I wrapped my legs around his muscular torso. Leaning over me, hands on my shoulders, he aimed his cock at my hole. I suddenly felt his warm cock head pressing up against my loosed hole, and all of a sudden he was in.

The pleasure was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. Easily more enjoyable than what I'd received before during the blowjob, but mixed with a dull pain that made it an even more erotic experience. He was only an inch inside me at the moment, but his cock was thick, and his cock head was more so. Slowly he began to thrust deeper inside me, going slightly deeper on each thrust. He had opened me up well so the pain wasn't as intense as it could have been. All I felt was the utter pleasure of being so full; of having this hot stud's huge raging cock inside me, pumping in and out. He was four inches in now... five inches... six inches...

"Oh my god... you're splitting me open..." I managed between breaths.

He stopped thrusting and held himself, six inches deep, inside me, allowing my hole to adjust. "I'm not going any further in, I don't want to hurt you."

"No!" I gasped. "No, I want you all the way in. I need to feel your whole cock inside me. I need you to fill me up completely. I need to you fuck my ass as hard as you can. Please... I need this."

"Ok, if you're sure."

And with one fluid movement he pulled almost all the way out, and rammed his entire cock inside me, all the way in.

"Oohhh aaaahhhhh..." my moaning was probably loud enough for the neighbours to hear, but I didn't care. I'd done it. I'd completely engulfed Todd's entire length. 9 and a half inches of thick raging manhood was balls deep inside of me and it topped anything else I'd experienced that day, or anything else since.

Without another word he began to fuck me, thrusting in and out, pounding me with his powerful hips. My own cock was completely hard again and began to leak precum that trickled down my shaft and to my hole, lubricating Todd's cock along with his own precum. Todd began to pick up the pace now, thrusting harder and harder each time. The bed began to shake as his pounding increased. I reached up and began to stroke his muscular chest, paying special attention to his large nipples. Both of us were close, I could feel it. The speed and intensity of his thrusts increased beyond what I thought was humanly possible as he jackhammered away at my ass. Both of us were moaning loudly as I stroked his chest and he thrusted in and out of me.

Then suddenly, I came. I hadn't even stroked myself once; it was purely a result of Todd's monster dick and the feeling of being so filled with him. My milky white cum sprayed both our chests as I let out six or seven long jets of my spunk. I'd only cum minutes before during the blowjob, but my young and excited body had rejuvenated completely.

Todd's poundings didn't even falter as I came into both our chests. His eyes were closed now, his muscular frame flexing and tensing with each thrust of his hips. I knew he must be close, and his moans continued louder than ever.

Eyes still closed, and both of us covered in cum, he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. We held the kiss for a moment before he broke away, let out a roar of absolute ecstasy, and began to cum in my ass. He filled up my ass with only three jets of cum and pulled out of me to unload the rest. Five... six... seven... eight... nine incredibly strong jets of cum hit my chest and face and then even more began to dribble out of his limp cock, falling onto my own cock.

Todd lay next to me in bed and we hugged, rubbing our cum covered cocks together between us.

"That," he whispered, "was the most intense and most amazing sex of my entire life."

"Really?"

"Definitely. I've never cum so much before in my life. You were perfect." And he leaned down and kissed me full on the lips.

We held the kiss for a couple of minutes, before he pulled back saying "Emma will be home soon, we should probably shower and change."

"Yeah, I'm covered in cum."

"I can help you with that. Care to shower with me?"

"You bet."

————————

Thanks for reading guys. Depending on reactions, I'm planning on making a sequel set in a few years time, when Nico is all grown up. Like I said, this is my first story, so feedback is appreciated. Thanks for reading!!

NiceGuy35
NiceGuy35
18 Followers
12