My Sisters Friends, Brother and I

Story Info
Performing for the preacher.
1k words
4.2
11.6k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another true story. I'm sure you know by now my sisters friends brother and I sucked each others cocks. And that I had mentioned the preacher and us jacking off or him. Here is how it came about.

I had finished the yardwork and as always went in and had a Pepsi. We sat and talked as always and proceeded to the basement when I was finished. All went as usual. We enjoyed jacking each other off. I was very pleased that the Father had decided to jack me off at the same time.

We finished as always shooting our cum all over the floor.

"Son," Father started. "Have you done anything with any of your friends yet."

"Yes Father. A good friend of mine and I have fooled around."

"Good my son." He said. But did not ask as to what we did. I didn't offer as I figured he had some thing specific in mind he wanted to see.

"My sister is going to be gone next Monday as she has some tests. Do you think your friend could come with you? Do you think he would not tell anyone when you ask him."

"No Father. I can talk to him about anything and he would never say anything. And I'm guessing it is something sexual you want. Not extra yardwork that would require help?"

"Yes my son. It is. But if anyone ask the needing help would be the reason."

"I understand Father. I will talk to him. If he is willing, which I'm sure he will be, I'll just bring him with me next Monday."

"Sounds good." He said.

The week drew on. I talked to my friend and he said okay. Wanted to know what we had to do. Told him I didn't know. He would have gone no matter what.

Monday came around and he came and picked us up. He was very happy to see I had my friend with me.

"Hi." Father Ed said to him.

"Hi." My friend said back.

Father Ed felt there was no need to exchange names. After all it was nothing more than for some sexual fantasy Father Ed had.

We got to his house and we all got out of the car. We went into the house. Wasn't going to be any yardwork done today. He led us to his bedroom. Once there he told us what he wanted.

"I want to watch you two play with each others cocks." He looked straight at my friend and asked, "Is that okay with you?"

"Yes." my friend said.

"Good." Father Ed said. "I want you both completely naked and lay on my bed. I want you to take your time and slowly jack each other off. I want it to last a little while."

We took off all our clothes and laid on his bed on our backs. Our cocks were sticking straight up. Father Ed had a big smile on his face and an even bigger one when we took each others cocks in our hands. We started stroking each other.

"Yes. Just like that. That is so exciting. Thank you for doin this." After a few minutes he stood up from his chair and undid his pants. He sat back down and started stroking his cock as he watched us intently.

"Your hand feels really good on my cock." I told my friend.

"Yours feels good on mine." He said.

We could hear Father Ed moaning. As were we. We were stroking each other like crazy. Father Ed was stroking his cock like a madman.

"Suck each other." Father Ed said. "But don't cum. I want to watch your cum shoot on your stomachs jacking each other off."

"This is hot." I said to my friend. As I turned around and laid on my side.

"I agree." He said as he took my cock in his hand than in his mouth. I took his in my mouth as well.

"Yes." Father Ed said. "Oh that is so hot watching the two of you suck each other. Does it feel good?" He asked.

We both pulled our mouths off each others cocks and said, "Yes." Then went back to sucking each other. Both of us moaning from the satisfaction we were giving each other. Father Ed let out a loud moan as he was enjoying very much the show we was putting on.

"I'm getting close." Father said. "Please get back into your original position."

We moved so that we were laying next to each other on our backs again. We took each others cocks in our hands again and started stroking each other.

"I getting close Father Ed." I said.

"Me too." Said my friend.

"Yes. I am to." said the Father. He started stroking faster as did we.

"I'm going to cum." He shouted. "Oh it feels so good. Cum with me." He said.

We started stroking faster. I could feel my friends cock start to swell. And his legs start to tense up. As was mine.

"We're going to cum too." Father. "Aughhhhh." And I started shooting my cum all over my stomach. A few seconds later I had my friend shooting his cum all over his stomach. We jacked each other until we went soft and no more to give.

A loud moan was heard and we saw Father Ed shoot a load all over the hardwood floor.

"Wow Father. That is the biggest load and most powerful orgasm you have ever had. It was fantastic."

"You two did a wonderful job of doing what I wanted. It was so hot watching the two of you. And then watching you make each other shoot your cum all over yourselves."

"We really enjoyed it to Father Ed. It was our pleasure."

He cleaned up his mess and handed us paper towels to clean up with. He could burn those and not have to worry about his sister finding a cum stained wash cloth. He took us back to my house. Later that day my friend and I sucked each other off with what had taken place that day.