My Sister's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crosses her arms and shrugs. "It's okay. I got over it."

I bite the inside of my cheek. Is she deliberately trying to be mean? There were times when we were growing up where Rachel would be mean on purpose just to get a reaction out of me. But we're not 14 anymore.

"You got over it." I try the words out on my own lips but they leave a bad taste in my mouth. "Good night, Rachel." I see the disappointment in her eyes and for once that makes me feel better.

******

~Kate~

I'm helping my mom chop up some veggies for dinner.

So far today has been successful for me. I have managed to stay away from Sam and Rachel for the most part and I've only let thoughts of Sam distract me for a couple of moments before tossing them out, which is a lot better than my previous crushes. I usually let myself give in and obsess about them as often as I can. Except Sam cannot be my crush so I have to push these feelings out of sight and out of mind. Right now, they are both out on the town going to Rachel's favorite ice cream shop. I can't help shaking my head at the thought of Rachel showing Sam all of her favorite places growing up. I wonder if she will show her where she used to make out with random guys or where she lost her virginity. What do they even talk about?

Rachel has been on her best behavior around Sam. I don't get any sly remarks or stupid jokes about being an old maid with no love life. To anyone else, Rachel is just a younger sibling who loves being the center of attention. How can Sam be into her? Is it her dirty blond hair? What would Rachel do if the roles were reversed? Would she try to pursue something if she had a crush on my significant other? Maybe not. But she wouldn't miss out on making me look like the biggest loser in the world. I know that from experience.

"What are you growling at over there?" My mother interrupts my train of thought.

"When were you going to tell me Rachel is a lesbian?" I ask accusingly. I know it's not fair to take it out on her but she should have warned me.

She chuckles and drops the beef onto the pan. "You know how fickle Rachel is. One day she wants her hair blue, the next day she wants it black. I don't know how serious she is about this so I am just going along for the ride."

I stop chopping the potatoes in front of me and look back at my mom. At least now I know for sure my parents would be supportive of my relationship if I ever wanted to date a girl. I knew they loved us unconditionally but there was always a seed of doubt in my head. Maybe they are only okay with Rachel doing it because they know she has a wild streak and the more they fight it the more stubborn she gets. I'm supposed to be the mature one, the rational one. Not the most adventurous role but it has kept me out of trouble in the past.

"What does dad think about it?"

She snorts. "Rachel could introduce us to her alien boyfriend or girlfriend and your father wouldn't even blink an eye as long as Rachel is happy and safe."

I turn back to my potatoes. I feel her arms wrap around me from behind. The gesture is so familiar it wraps me up in nostalgia.

"Don't worry, love. You will find someone for you."

I allow her to hold me for a while longer.

******

~Traci~

I'm working out at the gym when I receive a call from Rachel.

I'm mildly surprised she still has my number. Then I get annoyed all over again. She has had my number this whole time and still did not reach out to me? What if I had it all wrong? What if our friendship meant more to me than it did to her? How can she go a whole year without trying to at least text me? I try not to think about the time I went up to her place, after the incident, and chickened out right outside her door. The fear of being rejected or made fun of was too much to bear. But I at least made an attempt, even if I didn't follow through.

I swipe at my phone screen to ignore her call. I have one more rep to get through and then I can go home and lay in bed all night. I already told my parents I would not be going to Karen's dinner and my guess is they knew it had something to do with Rachel. Although they didn't ask many questions, they knew we were on the outs for the last year, but like they did when we were younger, they let us fix it ourselves. I did feel bad about missing Karen's dinner. She is like a second mom to me. I'll just drop off a really nice gift next week. After Rachel is gone.

She calls again and I sigh.

"What do you want, Rachel?" My breathing comes out in heavy pants.

"What is your problem?" She has an attitude. I wonder if she's pouting. Any time she doesn't get things her way she just pouts and looks so cute. Ugh.

"Nothing. I'm at the gym and you're interrupting my concentration."

"That's not what I'm talking about and you know it." She's definitely pouting. I imagine her soft lips against mine. That would be an effective way to get her to stop pouting. My breathing picks up. "Your mom just got here and she said you aren't coming to dinner."

"I have some work I need to catch up on." And I need to stay away from you.

"So, you're just going to avoid me all week?"

"Just like you avoided me all year." I snap back. Then I sigh. I am not the one who picks fights between us. I am the one who bends over backwards to make sure we are always on good terms. This is all wrong.

"It works both ways you know. I missed you too." I hear her voice get lower.

Her tone catches me off guard. She sounds...hurt? But that can't be right. She said it herself last night. She got over it. Then I remember her girlfriend and the small hope I had dissipates. She only means that she missed me in a friendly way. I let our friendship get ruined over that stupid kiss.

"I'm not doing this right now. I have a ton to do tonight. I'll see you around." I hang up.

******

~Kate~

I'm counting down the clock until I can get up from the table without it being abrupt.

So far, Rachel has been giving Sam heated looks that make me uncomfortable while Sam tries to look unaffected. They're sitting right across from me which makes it hard to look anywhere else. My mother and Lisa talk about all that we have missed since we were all together but it is hard to pay attention. My father and Tom talk about sports and my eyes glaze over. I push the crumbles of cake around in my plate. I don't know if I can handle a whole week of this. Maybe I can come up with some lie about an emergency at work and leave tomorrow.

"So, Kate," Sam's voice rings clear in my ears. The way she says my name makes me want to melt into my seat. "What do you do?"

I look up from my plate and the others around the table turn their attention to me. "I'm a financial advisor." I look down at my watch again. Ten more minutes and I can get out of here.

"Could she be any more boring?" Rachel giggles. She's trying to tease me but I know she's really just being mean.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you-" I try to fight back.

"Girls," my mom warns us. I can feel my cheeks flush and I know it is better that she interrupts me. Don't need everyone knowing how much Rachel and I really can't stand each other. After hearing her small remarks throughout dinner about her job and my lame job I don't see why I have to stay much longer.

I pick up my plate. "I'm going to call it a night."

I walk to my mother and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Happy birthday, mom." I kiss my dad next and wave to the neighbors.

I ignore Rachel and Sam.

******

~Traci~

I'm in bed trying to watch a movie. Trying but not succeeding.

I wonder what Rachel decided to wear today. She could be wearing a trash bag and she would still look beautiful. I hear the front door close and look at the time. I guess my parents decided to come back early. I definitely expected them to be back by midnight. It's not even ten. My bedroom door opens and I look away from the T.V.

Rachel walks in wearing a sexy,short, red dress with lace around the arms and above her breasts. Her black heels have straps around the ankles. She looks like she is here to ruin my life. And at the moment I can't imagine anything better. My jaw drops. Am I dreaming? She turns on the lights and puts her hands on her hips.

"So, this is the 'work' you had to do?" She puts air quotes around work.

I sit up and put the blanket to my chin. The spaghetti shirt I am wearing will not hide how erect my nipples are.

"How did you get in?"

"Key under the fake rock." She shrugs. Then she comes to the edge of my bed and bounces on it. "Now, get ready because we are going clubbing!"

Her boobs bounce up and down in an enticing way. I find it hard to look away. "Who is we?"

"Me, you, Sam, and believe it or not, Katie."

I lick my lips and focus on her hazel eyes. "I have to work tomorrow morning." That is a lie. But I cannot imagine anything worse than being out all night watching Sam roam her hands all over Rachel while they dance

"Call off! Come on! You don't know when we'll be able to do this again. And Katie is coming, you know she never comes."

I sigh, with those kissable lips how can I say no?

******

~Kate~

It is awkward in the car.

Sam tries to ask my questions about myself but I ignore her and stare down at my phone. I only agreed to come out tonight so I can find a nice one-night stand and get laid. Male or female, at this point I just need a quick fix to take my mind off my current problem. Sam is wearing black jeans with a maroon blouse. Her boots give her a few inches in height and the cologne she's wearing is making my mouth water. I thought black was her color but apparently, she can pull off any dark tones.

"You can't ignore me forever." She chuckles in the middle row in front of me. The Uber driver is pretending to ignore our conversation, or lack thereof.

"Watch me." I say quietly.

There is some silence and then she says under her breath, "If you were my girl, I would leave your ass sore for even contemplating ignoring me." She leaves the threat in the air.

I imagine myself being bent over her legs and having her soft hands bring me delicious pain. I squirm in the back seat and push the image out of my head. I'm in trouble. Can she sense that I am the type to give up control in the bedroom? I bet she can smell it on me. I close my legs tight.

"Well, I'm not your girl, my sister is. Maybe you should focus on that." The bitterness is hard to hide. I wonder how many times she's had to threaten Rachel that way. I find it hard to imagine Rachel being the submissive type that would be into that type of role play. But then again, I don't care enough to inquire. My sister can do whatever she wants with whomever she wants. I just wish it wasn't with Sam.

I turn towards Traci's door again and finally see both of them coming out, giggling and holding hands. Hm, I guess they're not fighting anymore. It has been pretty obvious that they have been on the outs for a while now. But Rachel didn't talk to anyone about it. Especially not me. Not that I would want to be in the middle of that.

"We're ready!" Rachel yells obnoxiously loud.

***

The club is full, the music is loud, and the liquor is flowing.

We've been trading on and off between who pays each round. So far, we've taken three shots and have had two drinks each. With the alcohol in my system, I feel myself becoming loose and bubbly, what usually happens when I drink enough. Traci and I dance a couple of songs and I feel myself having a good time. Even watching Rachel lean into Sam at the bar has no effect on me. Well, nothing too big anyways. Sam doesn't dance much and just sits by the bar watching us dance together. I'm even feeling nice enough to dance with Rachel without feeling like it's a competition. With enough liquor we have both found a sweet spot where we can tolerate each other.

Rachel is the life of the party, of course. She has guys following her around hoping that if they wait around long enough, they can have a dance or even have the privilege of buying her a drink. Sam doesn't seem to mind, her eyes wondering over my body a couple of times. I should be disgusted especially knowing that my sister is only a few feet away but I'm not. I actually feel mushy inside. I've also caught Traci giving me a couple of appreciative glances and I blush.

My hips move to the sound of the beat and Rachel leans into my ear. "I'm going to get us another round." I nod my head and turn to Traci. She's wearing baby blue jeans that make her ass look great. The pink v neck makes it hard to ignore her cleavage. I stick my finger out and motion for her to get closer.

She smiles and dances towards me. We move to the beat and I find myself getting closer to her. If I was sober none of this would be happening. Traci and I don't really hang out. She is Rachel's friend so I steered clear of both of them, but right now the music is so good and she smells delicious. Dancing this close to her seems harmless enough. Her black locs are up in a high ponytail, they brush against her neck.

She's feeling the music too. She dares to get closer and my grin widens. Wait, but no. I shouldn't be doing this. I'm supposed to be finding some random person to hook up with. Someone who will be okay if I don't call them the next day. Hooking up with Traci could make things complicated. I can't really avoid her when her family is really close to mine. This would be the opposite of a one-night stand.

"What are you doing?" Rachel yells over the music. We turn to stare at her and she's glaring at both of us.

I shrug and take my shot from her hand. I take it and blow air out of my mouth. Okay I have to slow down or I'm going to throw up.

"Katie, get off of her!" She's still upset.

"We're just dancing." I talk down to her. I forget how possessive she gets with Traci. That's probably another reason Traci and I never really talked in the past. I didn't think it was worth having to go through Rachel just to talk to Traci.

She grabs Traci's hand and pulls her away towards the restroom. I shrug and continue moving to the music. I feel a rough hand wrap around my waist. I turn to see a handsome guy dancing with me. I smile but try to put some distance between us. Not even this drunk will I start off dancing this close to a stranger. His grip on my hips tightens and I bring my hands up to push at his chest.

"Come on, baby. I just want to dance." He has a sleazy accent.

A fist connects with his jaw and I jump back. Sam is standing over him yelling over the music but I can't hear what she's saying. He's glaring at her and holding on to his jaw but he doesn't do anything else. Instead of feeling scared for her I feel bad for the guy. He didn't do any harm. She grabs my arm and pulls me towards the back entrance. I try to yank my arm away but her grip is strong.

Once we make it outside, she pushes me against the wall and uses her body to keep me in place. I feel her breasts rub against my own and I have to bite back a moan. I'm too close to comfort. I bite my lip. She feels so good against me. Her intense gaze and strong cologne are wrapping around my senses. Her cheeks are slightly flushed. I try not to think about how hot she looked standing over that sleaze ball.

"Now, you're going to stay out here and sober up."

"You can't tell me what to do." I try to push her away but she grabs my hands and places them on both sides of my face.

"Watch me." She has a hungry look on her face that is making my pussy throb. I'm entering a dangerous road here and it is hard to stop my body from responding. I want to submerge myself, let her kiss me and make me feel good.

I close my eyes and try to breathe in deep. I need to clear my head. What is she doing? Why is she doing this? Doesn't she know how this is affecting me? My underwear is drenched.

"So, you like to dance?" Her breath hits my face. Whiskey and mint. Is there a hint of smoke? Does she smoke? Why do I find that attractive?

I nod my head.

"You look beautiful tonight."

I open my eyes to find her staring right into my soul.

I groan and move my face away. I need to get away before I do something stupid. The drinks are settling and I feel even more drunk than before. There is no way I will be sobering up anytime soon.

******

~Traci~

I'm sitting against the sink trying to clear my head.

Rachel is in front of me with her arms crossed pushing her boobs up even further. I bet they are comfortable to lay on. They're probably really soft and inviting. I bet they taste sweet too.

"Why are you glaring at me?" My words are somewhat slurred but I know she understands. I haven't been this drunk since the last time we drank together. I swore off drinking after that night. And by now my tolerance level is non-existent.

"Why were you grinding up on Katie?"

I shrug "Because she's hot." Her frown deepens and I can't help the giggle that escapes my lips.

"Katie is not hot. Katie is boring. We don't like her, remember?" Her hands on her hips now.

The girls coming in and out of the bathroom give us a curious look but nothing more. To an outsider Rachel is acting like a jealous girlfriend. I know better.

"I like Kate." I mean in an innocent sense but I see the color run into her cheeks.

"Take it back." She pushes my shoulder.

I chuckle and shake my head. What is wrong with her? I know growing up she always wanted to be my only best friend and she didn't really let Katie tag along with us but I didn't think it was this serious.

"Can we go home?" I stop laughing. This is no longer fun. My eyes keep straying to her breasts and I'm finding it harder and harder to concentrate. I'm getting wet and the heat between my legs is not easing up. The alcohol isn't helping either. I just want to grab her tiny waist and pull her into me. Feel her warm body all over mine.

"I want you to stay away from Katie." She snaps and leaves.

******

~Kate~

The sound of pots and pans hitting against one another wake me up.

The sun is out, shining merrily through my window. Ugh. I've never been a morning person. But I know there is no point in trying to go back to sleep. My mind immediately starts replaying all of my interactions with Sam. From the time we met at the train station, to meeting her here at my parent's home, and then having her push me up against the wall at the club until Rachel came out and announced we were going home. Rachel didn't even give us a second glance when she came out. She was seething but about something else.

Sam has to be shallow if she's dating Rachel. Rachel is about as deep as a kiddie pool. All she cares about are her looks. She doesn't know anything about current events unless it's about trash T.V. I can see why Rachel would go for Sam but I can't see what would make Sam stay. But why was Sam all over me last night? She's making getting over her nearly impossible when she's threatening to spank me or when she's rubbing her breasts against mine.

I shake my head. I will not be torturing myself all morning over this crap. Even if Rachel and I lack a true sisterly bond I will never betray her in this way. I am just going to sit back and judge their relationship from a far and safe distance. I will pretend Sam doesn't exist and that none of our interactions actually happened.

I take a quick shower in the bathroom down the hall and decide to wear a yellow summer dress. Today is supposed to be hot and I particularly like how this dress makes my boobs look. Just as I am leaving my room the door across from mine opens as well. I expect to see Rachel walk out but instead I see Sam. She closes the door behind her and looks uncomfortable when she sees me. I lift my chin and try to head down stairs. Her hand wraps around my arm and she pulls me to face her. I need to set some ground rules. She can't handle me like this just because she feels like it. My emotions can't take it.