My Sister's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom says to help her bring the food out."

I turn to see Rachel near the sliding door. How long has she been standing there? Hopefully not long enough to see me drooling all over Sam. She narrows her eyes and looks between Sam and me. I quickly get up and move past her to go to the kitchen. The lights outside are done, the patio is clean, and we are ready to have my father's birthday dinner out back.

"What can I take outside?"

My mother points to two trays of appetizers on the counter. "Lisa and Tom will be here at any moment."

"Is Traci coming?" Rachel sits on the stool beside me.

I give her the same questioning look my mom does.

"Well, I don't know, honey. Why don't you call and ask?"

I see Rachel look down at her hands and her shoulders slump a bit. That's weird. Rachel doesn't do the whole hurt act. She pouts but she doesn't hurt. And if she ever hurts, she doesn't let any of us see it. God forbid she ever shows any vulnerability around me.

My mother gives me a look and motions for me to get closer to Rachel. I frown and shake my head. She lifts an eye brow and puts her hands on her hips. I roll my eyes and she leaves the room.

"You okay, Rach?"

She looks uncomfortable, that makes two of us.

"Are you and Traci okay?"

"Why do you care?" She crosses her arms. "You won't get to hook up with her either way."

I feel the anger clawing at my chest. "I'm just saying you guys don't seem like you're as close as you used to be."

"So what?" She doesn't sound as snarky as I expect her to.

"Did something happen?" I'm only slightly curious. They have always been inseparable, so what could have happened that pushed them apart?

I wait for another angry remark but she doesn't say anything. That is more concerning than anything she has said so far. Rachel will never miss out on an opportunity to lash out when she is upset. If she is having a miserable day, she makes sure everyone around her is too. I've learned what signs to look out for when she's in a foul mood.

I sit next to her and look back to see if anyone is near us. My mother and Sam are in the back setting up the table. My father is taking a shower upstairs.

"Rachel, I know we don't have the best relationship but I hope you know you can tell me anything."

She picks at her nail polish and pouts.

I want to hug her and pull her close but it wouldn't feel right. We don't hug or comfort each other. My mom gives us enough love and affections to last three lifetimes.

I shrug. At least I tried.

The front door opens and I see Lisa and Tom walk in with food in their hands. Traci follows closely behind with a bottle of wine and closes the door. Rachel sits up and her whole demeanor changes. Her arms come down to her side and her face lights up. Her eyes are animated and I have trouble realizing why. Then she gets up and rushes to Traci's side. She hugs her for a long time and I'm confused. But then I realize she was upset about Traci so it only makes sense Traci will be the one to make her feel better. I pick up the trays of food and take them outside.

Sam watches me set the plates down and my breath catches. She looks beautiful under the lights. The sun is no longer out and the patio has a warm glow to it. She has a slight smile on her lips and I feel my fingers tingle. In another world, a world where we dated, I would go sit on her lap and she would kiss my shoulder as she ran her hand through my hair. I would unbutton the top button of her dark green blouse and we would probably skip out on dinner.

I shake my head and turn away. Unfortunately, this is the real world.

******

~Traci~

"I am stuffed." I announce hours later.

We're all now in the living room, giving Karen our empty ice cream bowls. My parents nod in agreement. My father looks down at his watch and I know they are about to leave. I look over at Rachel who is already looking at me. 'Stay' she mouths to me. I smile and shake my head. Her girlfriend is in the kitchen helping Kate load up the dishwasher. I want to stay but I don't want to watch them all night. I want Rachel all to myself. Being in the same room after being away from her for days, and not being able to do anything about it, is agony. She didn't seem angry about how I've been dodging her calls and text. She actually looked really happy to see me when I walked through the door. My heart hasn't stopped beating out of rhythm since I've laid eyes on her today.

The dark jeans and beige silky blouse she's wearing make her look like a sexy professor. One of those cool professors who curses during lecture and is in all of the boy's and some of the girl's fantasies. Seeing her tonight should be enough to hold me over for the next couple of days. There will be no reason to have to see her again after tonight. My heart lurches at the thought of being away from her again. It is hard to believe we will be able to just be friends after this. I don't think I can take it.

My mom gets up from the couch and my father does too. Rachel's parents stand and walk them to the door. Rachel comes to my side of the couch and holds my hand.

"Please stay. We haven't even gotten to talk."

I roll my lips against each other and want to snatch my hand back. Her hand is too warm and soft. I don't want to talk. I would die happily today with how things played out. She was doting towards me all throughout dinner and I loved it. Loved how her eyes followed me around and how her cheeks would sometimes heat up when I didn't look away. I tried to be respectful towards Sam but she didn't seem suspicious of anything. Idiot.

"Traci, why don't you stay a bit, we're going to play some board games." Kate walks through the kitchen entrance, looking pretty in her black skirt and white blouse. Seeing her in a different light is refreshing. I've never looked at Kate as someone who I could be attracted to because I didn't think she was into girls. I'm still not 100 percent sure but I have reason to believe she is. Her dark hair is swept to the side exposing her soft skin. Even though I can appreciate how nice she looks, I don't feel anything towards her. She could be drop dead gorgeous and I know I would still only have eyes for Rachel. I nod my head, agreeing to stay here for at least one more torturous hour.

Sam walks in with a bottle of whiskey in her hand. She hands us all a glass. Rachel bounces up and down in excitement. We set the coffee table in the middle of the room and I sit on the floor, Rachel comes to sit next to me. Kate brings out the Jenga and we start building the tower.

One drink and one game, that should be enough to appease Rachel.

******

~Kate~

Sam offers me another drink but I decline.

Two is enough to give me a buzz, anything more will have me drunk and I can't be drunk around her. Rachel and Traci take up most of the conversations and I laugh at some of the stories they tell us. Once or twice, I am distracted by Sam's dark eyes that I almost lose the game but I pull myself together and pull out a Jenga block with success. The more Sam drinks the quieter she gets. The more Rachel drinks the louder she gets. They really are polar opposites. Sam doesn't speak unless she has something important to say or unless someone asks her something directly. Rachel speaks to fill the silence and I usually tune her out. My parents are upstairs sleeping or at least trying to with all of this noise.

Traci can't seem to take her eyes off Rachel and I start to feel sorry for her. I don't know why it takes me so long to put my finger on it but when I do I feel my throat tighten. She is giving Rachel these yearning looks that I have probably been giving Sam all day today. How can Rachel be so oblivious? And how can Traci allow herself to have any feelings for her knowing she is taken? I almost laugh at how comical the whole situation is. Who am I to judge? Didn't I just picture myself sitting on Sam's lap as she cupped my breasts and lifted my skirt?

I shake my head and look over at Traci again. If she has any feelings towards Rachel and that is why their friendship has been suffering, I'm sure having Sam here doesn't make it any easier on her. Rachel seems to like the attention but maybe she doesn't want a relationship with Traci. I look over at Sam to see what she must think of this but she's staring at me. I blush and look away. Guess Sam is not really paying attention to Traci. Or Rachel.

"I need to use the restroom." Rachel gets up from the floor.

Traci's eyes follow her until she is out of sight.

"Sam can you please get me some water?" I need to get to the bottom of this.

Once Sam leaves the room I turn to Traci. "So, what's up with you and Rachel?"

She frowns. "What do you mean?" She fidgets with the strings from her purple top. It really compliments her skin. Her locs are piled high on her head. How can Rachel not be attracted to her?

"I mean does she know you like her?"

She doesn't meet my eyes and stays silent.

I grab her chin and have her look at me. Even though we danced together at the club and I briefly thought about hooking up with her I can't look at Traci the way I look at Sam. Touching her doesn't make my body tingle.

Traci licks her lips. "We kissed."

My mouth drops. "When?" I notice my hand is still on her chin but I can't move. Rachel and Traci kissing? I mean, I guess it is bound to happen if they both are into girls and trust each other enough. But when? Surely not during this trip.

"Once a year ago and again a couple of days ago." She looks guilty.

"Here is your water." Sam sets the cup down next to me and looks annoyed. Her eyes are stuck on my hand which I pull away from Traci's face. I also notice we are leaning into each other and put some distance between us. Sam is almost glaring at Traci and I want to tell her there is nothing going on between us but then I remember my place. I don't have to explain anything to her. I do feel bad about Rachel going behind her back though. My annoyance wanes. I need to remove myself from the situation completely.

"Okay, who is ready for round two?" Rachel comes back to the room. Her cheeks are flushed and I know she is drunk.

I look at Sam who is still unhappy and feel my gut twist. How can Rachel cheat on her? Does Sam have any clue? Why is she upset right now? I want to make it better. I don't want her upset, especially if it has anything to do with me.

Traci places a hand on my lower back and I turn to look at her in surprise. Her lips press against mine and I squeak in response. The kiss lasts less than a second. Sam's hand wraps around my arm and she pulls me up to stand in front of her. My breathing is quick, I'm trying to understand what has just happened.

She points a finger to Rachel. "You better come clean, now."

I turn to give Rachel a worried look. What is going on? Rachel looks away and crosses her arms, not the reaction I expected from someone who just saw their best friend kiss her sister. Before she can say anything, Sam is hauling me away. My feet are moving but my brain is not working. Why did Traci kiss me? Why is Sam pulling me away? What is Rachel doing?

Sam opens my bedroom door and comes in close behind. She locks the door and grabs each side of my face.

"I never want to see you kiss anyone else." She growls and presses her firm lips against mine.

I moan and kiss her back, not thinking about it. She pushes me further into the room until the back of my legs hit my bed. She then pushes me onto the bed and straddles me. Her tongue comes out and pries my lips open. Her warm tongue slides into my mouth and I moan again. My breathing is out of control and I squirm under her. She is a demanding kisser. I give her as much as I can but she wants more. With each stroke of her tongue my pussy leaks. When she finally pulls back, I surprise us both. I slap her across the face.

She grabs both of my hands and pushes them into the bed on each side of my face.

And I suddenly want to cry. Not because she is physically hurting me. But because my heart can't take it. She can't kiss me like this and expect me to sit back and watch her relationship with Rachel continue undisturbed. She can't make me feel this good and have me yearn for her touch just to take it all back. She can't give me all of these kisses that give me promises she can't keep.

"Get off." I growl.

She smiles and kisses my cheek. "I guess it is time to come clean." She's still straddling me.

"What are you talking about?" I can only see the outline of her face. The room is still dark.

"Rachel and I aren't really dating."

I stop struggling.

"She asked me to pose as her girlfriend during this trip to make Traci jealous."

The yearning in my chest is back in full force. My heartbeat is going about a thousand miles an hour. "You lied!" It is hard to sound angry when all I really want to do is kiss her again and forget about everything for just one second. Just bask in the glow of what this means for us.

"I owed her a favor. Had I known you were her sister I would have asked to do anything else. Meeting you at the train station almost had me pull the plug on the whole plan. I almost asked for your number and asked you to dinner right there and then. Never in a million years did I think I would see you again so soon." Her thumbs rub against my wrists. "I thought I would have to track you down, or wait at the station again until we could meet again."

My breathing still has not slowed. This is the longest Sam has spoken in front of me. With every truth being revealed my heart swells. Is this true?

"Now I know I should have probably asked you before kissing you and I'm sorry I am such a brute sometimes I forget. But the thought of someone else's lips on yours is enough to drive to the brink of insanity." She kisses me again, trying to erase the kiss Traci sprung on me. If only she knew I forgot about that kiss as soon as her lips pressed against mine.

"So, what is on your mind?" She pulls back and kisses my forehead.

******

~Traci~

I get up from the table and start to gather my things. I grab my purse and walk over to the front door, putting my shoes on. I want to run and hide. Why did I do that? Why did I kiss Kate? I didn't feel anything while I did it, I felt more when I saw Rachel's burning glare. I want to ask her what Sam meant about coming clean but I don't. I don't care what happens between then, I don't care why she took Kate away.

"We need to talk." Rachel is behind me.

"I'm leaving." I open the front door but her hand comes out and she slams it close. Her body is close enough to mine that I'm scared to look at her.

"Why did you kiss her?" She doesn't sound angry. She sounds hurt.

"I've had too much to drink, now I'm ready to go home."

I open the door again and this time she doesn't stop me from leaving.

******

~Kate~

"Why would she do that?" I look at Sam.

She leans over me and turns on the lamp light next to my bed. She comes back to her original position. I look into her eyes trying to decipher if what she is saying is true. Her lips are bruised and her cheeks are pink. Her hair falls on each side of her face making a curtain around us.

She shrugs. "I think she is too scared to pursue anything with Traci. I don't ask questions honestly."

Her thumb is still rubbing my wrist.

"But why did she give you all of these heated looks when Traci wasn't around?" I'm trying to find a hole in her story. Even though my heart is elated and I know I will be with her no matter what she says now.

She smirks. "She thought you had a thing for me and loved getting under your skin."

"Bitch." I whisper.

She grins and leans down again. She pauses, waiting for me to stop her.

I lean in and kiss her, carefully. I pull back. "So, what does this mean?"

"This means we can finally be together. I don't have to pretend to be Rachel's girlfriend anymore."

I lean back. "And then what? Be my girlfriend and have my parents kick you out of the house for jumping back and forth between their daughters?"

She bites her lip. "I guess we should hold off on that until we get back to the city."

She lets go of my arms and gets off the bed. I immediately miss her warmth and almost drag her back on top of me. I sit up on my elbows and look at her. She has a hungry look in her eye that makes me press my legs together.

"So, can we?" she puts her hands in her pockets.

"Can we what?"

"Can we officially start dating once we get back to the city?"

My stomach flutters every time she says 'we'. I can't hide my smile. I don't want to. I want her to see how happy she makes me. I nod.

She starts walking backwards towards the door. "Just try not to kiss anyone else for the next couple of days."

"I can't make any promises."

She licks her lips. "Your sweet ass better be ready then."

******

~Traci~

The next afternoon I'm not surprised to see Rachel outside my house.

Work was unbearably long today and I just want to be in my bed, alone.

After last night I swore to stay away from both Rachel and Kate. I was planning on calling Kate to apologize for dragging her into our mess and I probably still will. I just want one day where I don't have to think about her or Rachel or Sam. Why did I kiss Kate? I knew deep down it was to see if I could get a reaction out of Rachel. Too late I realized no matter how Rachel reacted she is still Sam's girlfriend and nothing could change that. I'm such an idiot.

Rachel is sitting on the front steps looking down at her phone, her ears perk up at the sound of my footsteps. She looks up and a smile takes over her face making my heart skip a beat. Why does she have to look at me like that? It is so easy to imagine me coming home from work to seeing her lovely face and making love to her all night. I can't wipe the glare from my face when I stand in front of her.

"What are you doing here, Rachel?" It is hard to hide my annoyance.

I guess all the ignored text and calls are not enough to keep her away.

She lifts her chin. "I'm sleeping over."

I scoff "No you're not." Images of being on the same bed with her make me clear my throat. She's wearing a cute pink and white polka dot pajama set. Her nipples are poking through and her shorts are hiking up her legs. If I am anywhere near her tonight there is no telling what I will want to do to her. I don't want to be torturing myself tonight. Last night was enough for me.

She stands and picks up the bag that I just noticed is right behind her.

"Stop being all moody and help me with my bag." She throws it against my chest and walks up the steps in front of me. Her firm ass lightly bounces and the thin cloth threatens to expose her cheeks as she walks. I bite my lip and look up at the sky.

******

~Kate~

My thumb keeps clicking through the channels but I'm not paying close attention.

My mind is miles away. Rachel announced she had a hot date with Sam this afternoon and they've been gone for hours. I don't know why she is still pretending that I don't know they're not really dating but it still bothers me. Sam gave me a kiss when my parents were in the kitchen before they left. I wanted to beg her to stay but I didn't. Whatever debt she owed Rachel I wanted her to pay it so she could finally be free of her.

I could see Rachel gloating and her smile getting wider at my annoyed reaction when she took Sam's hand as they headed out the door. She knows that I can't get Sam out of my head and would rather torture me about it than come clean to my parents. I wonder if she told Traci. I wonder what she would do if I brought Traci over and pretended to date her. I think about Sam's threat and press my legs together. What would Sam do if she saw Traci here? I finally stop messing with the remote and set it down. Some action movie is playing and there is a lot of blood and gore but again my mind wonders. What do they talk about when they go on these 'dates'? How beautiful Rachel looks in her black cocktail dress, how much better she would look out of it? I shake my head, I trust Sam. As hard as it is to believe I know she won't hurt me.