All Comments on 'My Sister's Girlfriend Pt. 04 - Next Gen'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
as dissapointing as diablo immortals

this chapter was as dissapointing as the announcement of diablo immortals. u did the old idiotic thing with brother sister have sex with eachother for first time and then poof they fuck their entire family and at the end they don't even stay together. in addition to the very sudden time skip from the last chapter. this is one of the worst last chapters to a story that was good in the previous chapters in a long long while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It is very clear

that you know very little about punctuation, especially how and when to use commas, nor about when you use 'your/you're'!!

Hint -

'you're' is a shortened version of 'you are'!

'Your' is possessive, as in 'that is your Jeans.'

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 5 years agoAuthor
reply to annon

Sorry you didn't like the final chapter.

I felt I had exhausted all the story lines and scenarios I could in the first 3 chapters and did not want to bring in any other characters. I did give a hint that the twins would need looking at at some point in time.

The reason for the big time jump is the restrictions on age limits of characters that Authors can use when posting on this website and others for that matter. So the twins had to be at least eighteen. If I had been able to bring them in as younger then i would have.

NikkeJanes

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i'm a little dissappointed

its the final chapter. i gave it 5 stars - i like the storyline - its very clever - and the characters and of course your writing. but i think it needs one more chapter. are Jan/Jill?john a 3some for life? when the kids get boyfriends/girlfriends and husband and wife - does this continue? with both? so hopefully you'll write an epilogue. please??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IS IT JUST ME?

Maybe I should not say anything, since it's mostly been said.

Somehow was not getting into it on page one.

Not sure why -- there was already plenty of Incest in parts 01, 02 and 03, which were all 5 stars from me.

When I came to the direct-from-anal-into-vagina, on page 2, I abandoned the story. That's just too gross, with the danger of infection -- even for the raunchiness of Literotica.

Since it was somehow not my thing,

plus I did not finish reading,

I did not rate it.

As for the punctuation/language problems mentioned by one commenter, this was SO much better than some of the very poorly written stuff on Literotica that it was like water off a duck's back -- a complete nonissue for me.

Example: A recent story had NO quotation marks anywhere in the story, even though there was lots of dialog. It switched from first person to third person in the same paragraph and EVEN IN THE SAME SENTENCE(!), alternating several times within a paragraph, sometimes making it difficult to figure out who was doing/saying what. I grudgingly stuck with it only because I liked the storyline/subject.

Compared to that, Nikkiejanes is golden.

See my comment on Pt. 01 touting her** extraordinary talent.

** "her" -- assumption from name. Biography page does not say.

Paul in Oklahoma

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Should have....

left it to a 3 part story. Boring...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot fucking and sucking, would love to join an incestuous group like this and get my brains fucked out by three sex crazed cunts. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl2104 months ago

Fabulous! The perfect conclusion to an awesome story. Very well done!

D&A

Rapier875Rapier8757 days ago

First 3 chapters were good, this was a sad ending to a good story.

2 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
1456 Followers
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES