All Comments on 'My Sister's Hot Ass Ch. 03'

by OnlyJustToKnowMe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OnlyJustToKnowMeOnlyJustToKnowMeabout 1 year agoAuthor

The last portion of the texting was removed when I published it, an edited version should replace it soon. I probably should've spaced this one out into a few chapters but I figured you guys had probably waited long enough for a new chapter, so here you go. Enjoy and leave a rating if you liked it!

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 1 year ago

don't think i've did read something from franchise ...............

now that i've did saying that - what the fuck makes this chapter take over

three damned years doing . GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .

thanks explaining this bullshit

( WHAT MAKES EVEN WORSE )

pickup practically immediate whereabout previous stopped .

absolutely none kinda layover . completely none long term kinda break

OnlyJustToKnowMeOnlyJustToKnowMeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Covid lockdown ended so I haven't really had time to write. Lockdown was the whole reason I wrote the first two chapters: to kill time. But yeah I didn't wanna leave the series unfinished so I did bits and pieces here and there, sorry it took so long. No idea where to go with this series now, to be honest. If people like it I might continue, but who knows?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I just read all of the chapters. I love the story line. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was great, please continue! :)

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Meh, it was just okay. Two things that are boring me to death because EVERYONE ELSE is doing it too. First is the girls shaving off their pubic hair. Why is everyone so hung up on this trope? I like my women to look like ADULT women. That means DO NOT SHAVE THE HAIR AND LOOK LIKE A PREPUBESCENT TEENAGER! I am not into child porn at all! Second is the slapping the ass and ass play in general. A little bit of that goes an AWFUL long way. You could have easily just had his recollection of the previous evening be the one and only ass play and not have his sister do him again in the living room with her ass. It would have been a better story that way.

Most of your prose was pretty good, but there was one instance that could have used a rewrite:

"I thrusted in and out of my sister, ..."

-Yeah, I am pretty sure that "thrusted" is not a word. This would have been easier to read if you had written, "I continued to thrust my dick in and out of my sister, ..." or some similar variant.

I also wasn't enjoying Jack and Kyla being just plain old fuck buddies either. I prefer love stories, personally. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous