My Sisters Idea for a Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Look at that. You really made a mess.", she said and then she reached down to touch it. "So warm." She grinned at me. "You're really something, little bro. I never saw someone shooting this much cum before. That was really sexy. Maybe you should take a picture of me like this?"

I just nodded and reached for the phone. I quickly took a few pictures. I looked at the screen and I saw that she was right, my cum looked really good on her tits. I took a few more pictures and then looked up at my sister again. She was smiling at me.

"Do you like how I look now? I must look like one of your porn models now right?"

"Very much.", I said and I meant it. I loved seeing her covered in my cum, she looked so hot. I still couldn't believe what was happening.

She got up from the bed and looked in the mirror that was attached to my closet. "Ohhh, you got it in my hair too.", she said in mock anger as she looked at her reflection and brushed her hair with her fingers.

"Uhm... sorry..."

"No, don't worry about it, I asked for this.", she said with a grin. "So how does it look?", she asked.

"Fucking hot.", I told her, "you really look like you just came out of a porno."

"Mhh.. I hope grandpa will like it then."

I nodded. "I'm pretty sure he will love it."

My sister giggled. "I'm going to have another shower now and head for bed. Let's finish this tomorrow. Maybe you could get another nice photo of me in daylight. I'm sure we will end up with something really hot."

I nodded, my eyes fixed on my sister's cum covered tits. She put her arms over her breasts as she walked over to the door, a little cum dripped from her chin and she wiped it with the back of her hand, licking it off her finger. She winked and smiled at me, blew me a kiss and then she left the room, softly closing the door behind her.

12