Breakfast with Sister Betty Pt. 01

Story Info
Breakfast with my sister turns into much more.
1.7k words
4.25
43.3k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister was standing in the kitchen in a sheer one-piece with no bra or panties on.

Her hair was tied up on her head, and she had a towel over her shoulder.

She had her back to me, and she was talking. I heard the voice of the man she was speaking to but couldn't hear what he was saying.

She leaned against the countertop with a spatula in her hand and one hip out, which thrust her butt up in a very alluring position.

"I know. It's crazy. It's like she thinks she can do whatever she wants and doesn't have to listen to anyone. I stood there looking at my sister's ass the fabric was caught between her cheeks. The only reason I was still standing there was the thought that the fabric might slip a little higher and expose her vagina. I felt a tightness in my groin, and my penis started to harden. She did not notice me standing there, which was probably for the best.

I did not want her to know how much the sight of her almost naked body was affecting me. I was getting turned on by the sight of my sister. She switched positions, alternating from one leg to the other and her ass would wiggle each time causing my dick to grow harder. She moved slightly and turned toward me, and I got a good look at her tits.

Her nipples were hard, and the tips of her breasts were visible through the thin material of her dress. My dick was getting very hard, and I realized that I needed to get out of the kitchen before she turned around and saw me standing there with a full hard-on, but I couldn't move I was hypnotized and in full desire.

I've had a crush on my step-sister ever since our parents got married 5 years ago. She was 16 I was 13. She was a late bloomer but has since developed the type of body dreams are made of. Her tits are nice and big. Not too big, not too small. They are firm, and her nipples are large and brown with huge dark areolas, She's not very tall. Maybe 5'5 or 5'6, but her body is amazing.

She's thick and has the plumpest, round ass you've ever seen. I've wanted to fuck her so bad for so long, but she has always seen me as nothing more than her kid stepbrother, so she's never looked at me like I look at her. But seeing her there, like that, in the kitchen with our parents gone for five days, was so sexy, it was hot. I could feel my dick pulsing and throbbing, and my balls were heavy, full, and swollen.

I felt a wet spot forming in my shorts where my precum had soaked through the fabric. I had to get out of there, so I turned around and quickly to walked away, I wasn't quick enough I heard my sister call out my name, Jacob! I stopped and turned around.

"Hey, are you hungry?"

"Yeah," I replied as nonchalantly as possible, trying to keep the front of my pants facing away from her so she wouldn't see the huge tent in the front. She Grabed the eggs from the fridge I'll make us some omelets.

She bent over into the refrigerator and the back of her dress rose up. I could see her round, plump, and juicy ass.

My dick got so hard it almost hurt. I could not believe I was getting this kind of view of my step-sister. Her dress was so sheer, I could even see the crack of her ass and the way her pussy lips pressed against the fabric. I just stood there staring.

"Jacob, are you ok?" she asked.

"Yup." I was so glad she was still facing away from me, or she would have seen the giant hard-on I was sporting.

"What would you like in your omelet?" She opened the cabinet reaching for a pan but they were too far back, she asked for a little help.

"Jacob, could you help me reach the frying pan, please?"

"ugh sure" I moved closer trying the pass my sister without her noticing my erection.

Her whole body brushed against mine and her leg rubbed up against the side of my bulge. I had to try not to let her know what was happening and hoped that she didn't think I was a creep for being turned on by her.

She smiled and then her face flushed when she saw the giant tent in front of my shorts. "Morning wood, you should take care of that at some point."

I was embarrassed. "Yeah, um sorry."

She was so cute in the way she tried to ignore the giant bulge in front of me,

"It's ok, Jacob."

"It's normal, don't be ashamed. I think we've both seen the other naked before." She blushed. "I have."

I smiled. I wasn't sure if she meant to tell me that or not. Buts this isn't morning wood, in my head, I thought to myself, my dick is hard because my sister is standing in front of me almost naked and I want to fuck her badly.

I turned away and grabbed a glass out of the cabinet.

"Want some orange juice?"

"That sounds great," she said, as she leaned over the stove and began making breakfast. I was having a hard time concentrating on pouring the drinks with her ass and tits right in front of me. As she began stirring the eggs the motions caused her ass to jiggle and her breast to bounce around. "Hey, bro you think you could massage my shoulders while I cook? My neck is killing me I think I slept wrong."

"Sure" I walked over and began to massage her shoulders and back. She let out a slight moan and said, "You have the best hands, you're so good at this."

As I rubbed her back and shoulders, her bubble ass would rub up against my dick, and I could feel the head of my erection poking into the fabric bearly covering her ass. I was afraid she would notice, but she seemed so into my massaging her, it seemed to block out everything else.

"That feels so good, Jacob," she said, "Keep doing that."

I did not need any more encouragement. My dick was so hard at that point, and her ass felt so good rubbing up against it. It was taking everything I had to hold back from cumming right then and there. I had the biggest boner and the fact that my hot sister was standing in front of me only added fuel to the fire. I was getting turned on by her moans, the way her ass bounced, her tits were shaking, and the fact that I was massaging her while she was dressed like that was driving me crazy.

"Oh yeah, keep going, that feels so good."

I rubbed her shoulders and the small of her back, her soft skin felt amazing. I had wanted her so badly for so long, and now I was rubbing her body and getting turned on. She moaned and arched her back, her ass pressing up against my bulge.

My hands were on her shoulders, and I massaged them lightly, but as I worked my way down her back, I couldn't help but move my hands to her sides and slowly work their way up.

She didn't stop me, so I kept going until my hands reached her tits.

Her nipples were hard and erect. I started rubbing them and she moaned softly.

"That feels so good," she whispered, "keep going."

My cock was throbbing and the head was pressed up against the back of her dress, her soft round ass cheeks. She pushed back on my dick and I could feel her ass through my PJs, her ass was so plump, soft, and juicy, the soft fabric of her dress rubbing against the underside of my shaft.

She was breathing heavier and she leaned forward onto the counter. I couldn't stop myself.

I took the opportunity to pull down her top.

"Mmmm," she moaned as her breast spilled out of the top and her large, full tits were exposed.

"Oooooh!" she gasped, "Don't stop, Jacob, that feels so good."

I grabbed her tits and started to squeeze them.

She arched her back and pushed her ass against my bulge.

I started pinching her nipples.

She was moaning and writhing in pleasure.

"Jacob, your hands feel so good, please don't stop," she whispered.

I couldn't believe I was actually fondling my step-sister's tits. Her breasts were soft and heavy.

She was still bent over the counter.

She moaned softly, "Please, don't stop, Jacob.

I kept pinching her nipples and pulling on them, making them even harder.

She was breathing heavily.

I leaned over and started kissing the back of her neck.

"Oh, Jacob, that feels so good, don't stop."

I slid one hand down her stomach and between her legs.

She moaned louder as I touched her clit through her thin dress.

"Oh god, Jacob, that feels so good," she moaned, "please, don't stop."

I pulled aside the fabric of her dress, revealing her soft, wet pussy.

"Oh, Jacob, please, don't stop," she gasped, "please, I'm so close."

I slipped my finger inside her and she moaned even louder.

"Oh, god, Jacob, that's it, keep going," she begged.

I slowly slid my finger in and out of her.

She was getting wetter and her pussy was getting tighter.

She was moaning and bucking her hips.

"Oh, Jacob, that's it, please don't stop, I'm so close."

I started fucking her faster and harder with my fingers.

She was screaming in pleasure, her pussy was so wet and tight.

"Yes, Jacob, yes, keep going, I'm so close."

I started to lick her ear.

"Oh, Jacob, please don't stop," she begged, her voice was breathy and husky, "I'm so close."

I could feel her pussy walls tightening around my fingers.

She was moaning and panting.

"Oh, god, Jacob, that's it, that's it, I'm going to cum."

She started screaming, her whole body tensing up.

"Oh, Jacob, that's it, just like that, I'm going to cum, oh, god, I'm going to cum."

She was moaning and her pussy was clenching around my fingers.

"Yes, Jacob, yes, just like that, oh god, oh god, oh god!"

She screamed, her whole body trembling, and then she collapsed.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and she lay on the counter, spent.

"Thank you, Jacob, that was incredible."

"No problem, sis," I replied.

I think the eggs are done.