All Comments on 'My Sister's Keeper Pt. 04'

by tlanuwa1963

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 2 months ago

Great chapter! Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very excellent again:D please chapter 5 now :P can't wait:D

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWritesabout 1 month ago

Just love where this story is going. Keep up the good work. I have no criticism, constructive or otherwise. Just keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Took much too long in the patio scene to establish control. Allowing Kate to call James "brother" and refer to herself as "sister" were infractions to be corrected. James almost had a good start, mentioning, but not correcting, that Kate was in the wrong area of the property, the main house.

The harshness of the punishment might have been averted if James verbally controlled her better, throughout the encounter. I hope James realizes this. Kate's possibly being exiled from her family's house due partly to James letting an encounter get out of control would be a shame.

It feels weird to be responding in the parlance of this alternate world, but your story does involve the reader.

Hurray for Jane and Barbara (more Jane please), good luck to Kate....

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And… now I’ll be waiting again. This is a top 3 story on this site.

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7about 1 month ago

Please keep it coming. Not normally my kind of story but i cant stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This type of writing makes me want to become a member. I want to contribute as well, but don’t have the skills anymore to do so. I have never read in this genre. I’ve never been into the BSDM structure, but as it relates to this story, I can see where it is necessary, and it is worth having in there for the story. Please come out with another chapter 6 as soon as you come out of chapter 5. And then a chapter 7 within a week after that. This has got me hooked and I’ve read everything you’ve written so far. It’s just intoxicating the way that you’ve structured your writing. I agree with one of your other commenters top three stories.

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa1963about 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for the comments and suggestions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Each new part of this story just makes me sadder and sadder with no hope of getting any better, none whatsoever. It's like readying a story about someone with a terminal illness only much worse and for a much much longer time period. The only thing it can do is get worse and more depressing. This was not how I thought this was was going to end up. I just can't read any more. If I want to get really really depressed I'll just watch the news. They shouldn't even allow these kind of stories. 1/5

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

James knew what Kate was going to do which is why he fitted the punishment collar and attachments. If readers don't like the scenario why are they reading this. Another good instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous