My Sister's Keeper Pt. 06

Story Info
James tests Kate's sincerity, can he trust her?
13.1k words
4.76
8k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY SISTER'S KEEPER

By: tlanuwa1963

This series follows "Slave Management 101". Katherine is finally brought in as a primary character. Much of the rest of the story will focus on Katherine and her transformation from bitch into her brother's slave. She will be an integral part throughout the rest of the story.

As always I enjoy and appreciate your polite feedback, good, bad, or indifferent. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.

CHAPTER 16

I suppose many people, maybe most people, would call me boring. When I was in college I spent my time wisely, learning. I am proud to say my GPA reflects that dedication.

Unfortunately for my readers, that means I have no stories of crazy sex with unknown coeds, or wild parties, or midnight panty raids that turn into giant orgies, to share with you. I suppose Emily provided me with all the female companionship anyone could want. She was up for nearly anything and enjoyed just about everything. Because of that, I had no need to chase women. Perhaps to my detriment since I became fairly isolated from student life outside the classroom.

I'm told most people get both a degree and a spouse by the time they graduate. All I got was a degree. In the long run, it worked because I wound up with the perfect wife for me. I wouldn't trade her for anything.

So the next few weeks were spent finishing up my class work and passing my exams, interspersed with the kind of crazy sex most people only dream about. Emily was constantly horny. If she had a dick in her, she was happy. It didn't matter where, how, or when. She just wanted to fuck, and I was happy to oblige her.

Even after all that, I couldn't wait to see Barbara again when we loaded up following my final exam and headed home for Christmas break. As close as Emily and I had become, it was Barbara who owned my heart and I couldn't wait to see her again.

We arrived home early as is my habit. I don't try to surprise people, I just hate to be late so I always give my self plenty of time to get where I'm going.

Emily followed me through the front door with my things and went to the stairs so she could take them to my room. Once you get past the entry there is a direct line of sight into the dining room. When the dining table came into view, I wasn't prepared to see a collared, nude woman sitting in a dining chair talking to my mother.

When both the slave and Mom looked at me, obviously shocked I was there, I became infuriated recognizing the slave in question as my sister. While Kate sat in the chair in a position that showed obvious respect and attentiveness, she had no business in that chair. Slaves knelt on the floor. Furthermore, I had specifically told her to stay out of the house and way from Mom.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I shouted at Kate as I charged across the house towards her. Quicker than I thought possible for any human to move, she was out of the chair and on the floor in the humble position, trembling.

"I'm so sorry My Lord, I didn't mean..."

My mother interrupted, "James, sweetheart, I brought her in the house and told her to sit in the chair. It's not her fault."

"What? Why? You know what can happen if anybody finds out she's being given special treatment, don't you?" Both your children could wind up enslaved."

"I know sweetheart. But I have to come to grips with this. Kate and I can't keep avoiding each other. She'll be here for years...as a slave, and she and I have to figure out how to make this work. So I've been bringing her in for an hour or so a couple of times a week. She and I need to establish some kind of rapport."

Mom was obviously struggling with this, and I sympathized with her. But this was dangerous for Kate and I both. Despite Mom's good intentions, I was still furious with Kate. She had done exactly what I told her not to. I hadn't asked much of her, just respect, obedience and to stay away from Mom. I couldn't quite get past that flaunting of my authority.

"You should have talked to me before you brought Kate in here. I gave her strict instructions to stay out of the house and to keep her distance from you and Dad, just like you asked. Now you countermand my orders and bring her in behind my back. What's she supposed to think? She needs to know her place, and understand my role in it. Now what am I supposed to do, shock her again for doing what you told her to do?"

I knew Kate had been put in tough position when Mom called her inside to talk. In her position I would also have done as Mom told me. I had no intention of punishing her, but I couldn't let Kate get the idea she could play Mom and I against each other to get her way. I still didn't trust my sister, so I was always wary of her motives.

"I'm sorry Son, I didn't mean to do anything behind your back. It wasn't like that at all. Kate told me she was supposed give me space and stay out of the house. But it's important we learn to live together like this. Kate will be here for most of her life and we can't keep avoiding each other. I told her I'd clear everything with you when you came home. I was planning to talk to you about it as soon as you got here, but I wasn't expecting you for a couple more hours. Please don't be so angry. I love you and I would never hurt you intentionally."

"I know Mom. Sorry about my outburst. It's just that Kate has made real progress over the last few months and I don't want to jeopardize that. Like you said, she'll be here a long time and everything is weird enough as it is. I don't want her to start playing games that might get between you and I. It'd be just like her to try to get us at each others throats."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that James. Kate's attitudes have changed quite a bit since she came here. Your sister isn't the same person she was. While she hasn't said anything directly, I can hear in her words, and see in her eyes that she feels much differently about us. She especially sees you very differently than she did."

I had all but forgotten Kate was humbled on the floor next to me. She hadn't moved or made a sound since Mom interrupted her apology. "No doubt. I'm certain she hates me now even more than she ever did. Being owned by me must seem like a fate worse than death."

"You've got it all wrong, Son. I'd bet the estate, Kate wants the same thing from you that you want from her. You own her now. Kate's glad she belongs to you. She wants to be your slave, not just your property."

"I'm sorry Mom, you've lost me. What exactly is that supposed to mean?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you James? Kate wants you to OWN her...in every way. I can't believe I'm saying this. Never in a million years did I think my children would...well you know. You tried to hide it, but we all know you want your sister in your bed. And have for years. Well, guess what, she wants it too."

I remembered Kate there on the floor and I looked down at her. As far as I could tell she hadn't so much as moved a muscle, although she still trembled. Only now I didn't know if it was from fear or something else.

"Kate, wait.' I told her. 'Wait' is a slave position much like parade rest for military personnel. They are expected to stand with their feet twenty four to thirty inches apart, hands held in the small of the back, head held straight looking forward, waiting for the next instruction.

Again quicker than I expected, Kate shot to her feet, assuming a near perfect posture. I took a few steps so I was directly in front of her about five feet away so I could take her all in.

The first thing I noticed was that while she still trembled, it was less noticeable. Next I noticed the tears. There weren't many, but one was running down each of her rosy cheeks. I looked her up and down, my God she was gorgeous. I'd almost forgotten. With my focus on Barbara, and Kate's shitty attitude in the beginning, I hadn't paid much attention to my stunning sisters physical beauty, even if she was totally nude whenever I saw her.

Those emerald eyes jumped out at you from her lightly tanned skin. Her straight nose with a slight lift at the tip just above full, kissable lips. Kate's firm, impossibly perky breasts were exactly the right size for a five foot seven inch woman. Her hard nipples surprised me, begging for my mouth's attention.

Kate had always kept herself in excellent shape and Barbara's daily workout routine ensured she still was. Her belly was as flat as a high desert plain drawing the eye to her equally flat pubis that was so slick it appeared she'd never had a single hair on it. The smooth flat inner labia between Kate's heavily muscled thighs protruded almost a half inch, clearly ready for penetration.

Kate's hips and ass were firmly rounded by the taught musculature beneath the skin. There was not not an extra ounce of fat to be found on my glorious sister. To borrow a term from the equine world, even bearing the scars from the accident, Kate possessed perfect confirmation to my eyes.

Feeling my pulse increase, I stepped forward, deep into Kate's personal space. Kate remained motionless, not even flinching as I stood so close her nipples occasionally brushed the fabric of my shirt. With the knuckle of my right forefinger I gently tilted her head up so that our eyes met.

We studied each others eyes for what seemed a very long time, but was probably only seconds, before I spoke, "Is Mom right, is that what you want from me? Do you truly want to be my slave, in every way?"

Kate answered without hesitation, "Yes My Lord Brother. I am yours to use as you will. I swear I will joyously accept whatever you choose to give me, happily be anything you want me to be, and do anything you ask of me with relish."

I studied Kate's eyes for several more seconds, looking for the deceit I knew must be hiding in there somewhere. Unable to see it, I finally spoke, "I don't trust you Kate, not even a little bit. What game are you playing at? Why should I think you're telling me the truth? Where did this sudden change of heart come from?"

Kate's tears flowed more heavily now, "I don't know how to explain it My Lord. Killing four innocent people, two of them children, makes you ask yourself some hard questions. I don't like the answers I found. I had to rethink my relationships which made me see those closest to me through different eyes. I know what you did for me when you found out I'd enslaved myself and more importantly, I know why."

Kate's eyes broke away from mine for a few seconds, when she looked back at me it was with a new determination, "I saw how you looked at me in when you came to see me in Ballers. I wouldn't admit it to myself, but it was obvious what you felt towards me, despite how I treated you. It took a long time for me accept that you still loved me. I still don't understand how, but I believe you really do. When I finally saw you clearly, and began to see you through the eyes of all the people who love you, I couldn't help...but to love you back."

Kate appeared to steel herself, her eyes seeming to grow even more intense, "I have fallen in love with you My Lord Brother. I don't know how or why, but I know I'll never change. I don't expect you to love me back, not like that. All I ask is the opportunity to serve you and earn your trust, if you'll have me."

"James," Mom said when she saw me apparently tongue-tied, "Kate and I've talked quite a bit while you were gone. I believe her, I think she's being honest with you. Isn't this what you want? Maybe you should give her a chance. I think you'll be glad you did."

Finally breaking contact with those stunning eyes, I looked over at mother, "Mom, I..."

"I know Son. Nobody is more surprised about all this than I am. I know Kate being your slave supposedly negates any overtures of incest, certainly the legal ones. I can't say this isn't weird for me, it's going to take some getting used to."

"However, I think this is inevitable. We may as well just rip the Band-Aide off. This way it will go ahead and normalize for all of us that much sooner. What's important is that you're both safe, and you're both here. As long as the two of you were estranged, I'm just happy to see you have a loving relationship of some kind, even if it is fucking freaky."

Mom got a mischievous smile on her face, "I'm only ever going to say this once. James, take your sister upstairs and fuck her!"

Kate and I both snapped our heads towards Mom, our eyes big and our mouths open, "GO, before I change my mind!" Mom was grinning now, at our shock no doubt.

Having absolutely no idea how to respond, I turned and headed for the stairs. Kate fell in right behind me.

As we were about halfway up the stairs, I heard Mom finally give in to the laugh she had been stifling. She managed to say, "Did you see the look on their faces?"

"You are wicked My Lady" Jane responded, throwing them both into a renewed fit of laughter.

************************************************************

I opened the door and sent my naked sister into my room, then followed and closed the door behind us. Kate stepped inside and looked around the room. She hadn't been in my room for years, and at that time it would have been to torment me somehow.

After a few seconds she looked at me apparently wondering what to do. I just watched her. I didn't speak. Kate looked around the room again, stepped over next to the bed and knelt in a lovely Nadu position.

As often as I dreamed of throwing her down and hate fucking her from behind until she cried. I knew that wasn't something I was actually prepared to do. It just wasn't going to happen. The question was, what would happen.

Kate was a truly lovely creature, next next to my bed, nude and completely exposed to my sight. Raking her with my eyes, I saw a full body blush redden her skin. Kate met my eyes briefly then looked down at the floor. My older sister, my tormentor for so many years of my life appeared to have fully submitted and patiently awaited whatever I chose to do with her.

I never envisioned this scenario as what our relationship would become. As angry and hurt as I was with my beautiful sister, I never wanted her enslaved. I certainly didn't want her as my slave. I'd wanted us to be partners, co-conspirators, siblings, best friends, maybe even lovers.

I'd put a lot of thought into how to handle this master-slave dynamic between my sister and myself but I'd never been able to envision what we would become. Kate would be my property for what was effectively most of our lives, how was I to deal with that.

I stood in my room and watched my sister for several minutes, unsure how to proceed. I don't know what she was thinking, but she began to tremble again, from fear I suspect. We both knew how she would have dealt with me if our roles were reversed, she probably expected me to be as cruel as I believe she would have been.

Honestly, all I felt for my sister at that moment was sympathy and a deeper love for her than I'd ever felt before. I wanted only to protect her, to hold her, to tell her it would all work out.

I walked over to my desk and brought my chair, placing it in front of her, then sat down.

Kate broke our silence, "May I pleasure you My Lord?"

"Is this what you really want Kate...to serve me...to wait on me hand and foot...to offer up your body for my use? Is that what you really want? Or is this just some ploy you've dreamed up to try and control me? Women have used sex to control their men since the beginning of time, do you expect to do that with me?"

"All I want is to make you happy My Lord. I am yours to do with as you please."

"Kate...we need to have a serious conversation. Cut the slave bullshit and talk to me like my sister. Just like mother, we need to understand each other. I don't think this is what either of us wanted, but it's what we have...for the next twenty five years. So talk to me. Be brutally honest. I will not hold it against you. That's a promise."

Kate broke eye contact and looked at the floor for several long moments. When she looked back up, her eyes locked directly on mine. With a determined look on her lovely face she began to speak.

"Yes My Lord Brother, I do want all those things. I want you to own me completely...in every way. I want to be at your side. I want you to be proud of me. I truly do want to make you happy, whatever that entails."

Kate stopped, gathered her thoughts, studied my face, took a deep breath and continued.

"I will be whatever you want me to be. Your maid, your foot washer, your whipping post. Whatever it is you want from me, I will gladly give you. If it's what you want, send me back to the stables and ignore me, or just send me away. I'll willingly go wherever you send me, no matter how bad it is. It's what I deserve for the way I've treated you, and Mom, and Dad. And especially for what I did to that family. I can never make that right."

Kate stopped again, looked back down at the floor for several seconds. This time her eyes were glassy when she looked back up, she was on the verge of tears.

"You're right, I never wanted to be a slave, especially not your slave. I was appalled when I found out you owned me. And I did plan to manipulate you, I believed I could reverse the tables and make you my servant, even though I would be the one walking around collared and naked all the time."

"But when you strung me up in the barn overnight and then you shocked me, threw me off the table by my hair and pinned me to the floor in front of Mom, I knew I'd misjudged you. I needed a different way to get what I wanted, so I watched you like a hawk. I drug every piece of information about you from Barbara, Emily, and everyone else I could find who might have stumbled across your Achilles heel."

Kate was now openly crying, not sobbing, but her tears streamed down her face to land on her breasts. My initial thought was that my sister was crying in frustration and hate. But as I watched and listened to her, I became convinced her tears were evidence of true remorse...regret for the person she had been.

"You should hear the way all those girls talk about you. None of them had a single bad thing to say about you. They respect you. They all want your attention. I'd say several of them actually adore you. And Barbara...what can I say about Barbara, she worships the ground you walk on. There is absolutely nothing she wouldn't do for you. It's clear you love her just as deeply as she loves you. I never believed in love. I thought it was just words people used to take advantage of each other, but what you and Barbara have for each other is real, isn't it?"

I could see Kate's question wasn't rhetorical. She wanted an answer, she wanted the truth. But Barbara was a slave, she was my property. How could I admit what I really felt about her. Loving a slave just wasn't done. I couldn't deny my love for my slave. I'd insisted Kate be honest, she deserved nothing less from me.

"Yes Kate. I do love Barbara...deeply. I know it's wrong, but I do. Why do you think I have no interest in dating. Barbara is everything I could ever want or need. If she were free, I'd marry her. I'd give anything if we could be a normal couple and do normal things together. Maybe we will when her sentence is up. But I just don't know. My biggest fear is that she'll learn to resent me for being her owner. I'll never understand how a woman can feel like she does about a man in my position."

"I've learned to see you through Barbara's eyes My Lord Brother. It's taught me who you really are. You're a wonderful man. After all I've done, you still rescued me from a life of hell. Mom told me how you insisted on buying me when I took the plea deal, everything you did to bring me home so you could protect me. That's something I'll never understand."