My Sister's Keeper Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked at Kate, "Young lady, you need to do a better job washing your brother next time you're in the shower together."

In her nude state, it was easy to see Kate's full body blush, "Yes My Lady, I'll make sure he's spotless."

With a twinkle in her eye, Mom said, "See that you do." and headed up the stairs. Chuckling, Dad, followed, watching Mom's ass that just happened to be at eye level.

Like all good mothers, Mom's greatest joy came from embarrassing her children. Considering what Kate and I were doing, her task had just become that much easier. I seriously considered moving to Tahiti.

I looked just in time to see Jane's tight naked ass retreat into the kitchen, "Et Tu Brute?" I shouted at her retreating back.

"Never, My Lord." But I could hear the mirth in her voice.

**********************************************************************

I sent Kate back to the stables to finish her tasks for the day. Barbara appeared almost immediately. I wanted to drag her back up to my room, but after the last couple of hours, it would have been a waste of time. I was in no condition to do what I wanted to do with her at the moment. I hoped I'd be recharged by bedtime.

"Welcome home My Lord. I'm so happy to see you." Barbara seemed a little bit shy.

"It's been much too long Barbara."

I saw her perk up at that. I think she may have been worried that I'd somehow feel differently after a few weeks away from her. She was right, my forbidden love for my slave had intensified. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast with Emily, but this native American beauty never left my thoughts.

I looked around the house and saw no one. My parents were upstairs and Jane was busy in the kitchen. I put my hand out for Barbara to take. When she did, I pulled her up to her feet, took her in my arms and pressed my lips to hers.

Instantly Barbara melted into me. I could almost feel her relief. When I started to open my mouth, her tongue shot into mine like an invader that discovered a breech in the castle walls. Our tongues attacked, advanced, withdrew, wrestled, and danced a lovely waltz all at the same time.

Both of us panted through our noses, refusing to break contact with each other for I don't know how long. I held Barbara by the waist, pulling her body against mine in a bear hug. Barbara's left hand was on my neck and her right was running through my hair on the back of my head. My God, how I'd missed this woman. My heart thundered in my chest with passion rather than lust. In this instant I knew I was home.

When we finally broke the kiss, Barbara kept her face close to mine, our noses almost touching, "You taste like Kate, My Lord." She smiled knowingly.

"And just how do you know what my sister tastes like?"

"Occasionally we have downtime in the stables, My Lord. And girls will be girls." Barbara feigned innocence.

"You and Kate, huh? I had no idea."

"I hope you don't mind My Lord. Kate and I have become close working together. I hope this means...she and I can become even closer in the future?"

"Are you suggesting a threesome with my sister? You are a naughty slave Barbara." Now I was the one with a lusty smile stretching from ear to ear.

"It is not my place to make suggestions, My Lord. I am just curious. Besides, I thought you liked your slaves naughty?" She tilted her head to the side, all big eyed and demure.

"I think Kate's a bad influence on you Barbara, you're getting a bit cheeky, just..."

"James, you are insatiable!" Mom called from behind.

"Do you think you can quit playing with the naked girls long enough to visit with your mother a few minutes? I missed you too. Just don't expect your mother to get naked to get your attention, cause that ain't happenin'!" Mom fake pouted.

"I always have time for my beautiful Mother...preferably clothed." I grinned at her, Barbara still in my arms.

"Good, then turn Barbara loose, come into the living room with your Dad and I, then tell me how your exams went."

The rest of the afternoon was fairly uneventful. Mom, Dad, and I spent the rest of the day in the living room catching up. Barbara knelt on the left side of my chair. I idly played with her hair, stroked her cheek, and ear. Just having her near, with my hand on her had me more relaxed and content than I'd been since we were last together.

During the first home-cooked meal I'd had since the Thanksgiving break, Barbara refused to leave my side and ate her meal on the floor next to my chair, much as Emily had done in the restaurant in Miami.

After supper I spent the evening relaxing with my parents again before going to bed early after a busy day. Barbara was right behind me.

CHAPTER 18

When I entered my bedroom, Barbara immediately began to undress me. I'm certain she was ready for a good romp, but she took her time, patiently preparing me for bed, folding my clothes neatly and laying them on a chair near the bed in case I had to dress and go out into the house in the middle of the night.

Once free of my clothing I laid on my back in the bed and invited my lovely Latin lover to join me with outstretched arms.

Catlike, Barbara crawled across the bed to lay on top of me. As I wrapped her in my arms, our lips met and we resumed the tender tongue war we'd had to abandon for my parents earlier.

I don't know if Barbara was disappointed that night or not. I don't think she was, but with women, even slave women, you never really know just what they're thinking. I wasn't in the mood for fucking that night, I wanted to make love to her, to use my body to show the depth of my love for her.

Barbara seemed to sense this. The tenderness in her touch, in her kisses, and in her embrace felt more like pure emotion than raw lust. I returned her attention in kind, lavishing her face, her jaw, her ears, and her neck with gentle kisses and nibbles intended to strengthen our bond.

After a long period of petting I urged her up my body until she straddled my head with her hands on the headboard so I could continue to please her, but more intimately. Starting with her inner thigh I showered her with little kisses and licks, alternating back and forth between one thigh and the other, moving slowly up towards her labia.

Barbara moaned softly, enjoying the attention. I don't know why, but I find the crease where a woman's thighs meet her body, morphing into her labia, irresistibly sexy. Licking up and down that area on each side, straying onto her outer labia occasionally had Barbara's hips rocking slowly back forth.

"Oh My Love, you are so good to me." she whispered softly.

When my attentions shifted to her protruding inner labia, licking, softly sucking and gently penetrating into her, Barbara's moans came more often although she got no louder. For long minutes I teased her, kissing, licking and nibbling her pussy, only rarely making contact with her clit.

I wasn't looking to drive her over the edge, I wanted to build her orgasm slowly to a peak and it seemed to be working. She was wetter every time my tongue entered her. Barbara's hips were moving more insistently now. When her moans became constant, sounding more like a plea I concentrated on her clit. Licking, sucking, nibbling until she finally clenched up, bent over, dropped herself onto my mouth and rode my tongue through what appeared to be a very satisfying if not earth-shattering, orgasm.

Once Barbara recovered somewhat, she slid down my abdomen until we were face to face. She began to kiss me and clean my face like a cat grooming it's mate. Once she deemed my face sufficiently clean of her juices, and her aftershocks had subsided, Barbara sat up, lifted herself, aimed my cock and sank onto it, never breaking eye contact.

Once mounted, Barbara moaned, almost growled, put her hands behind her neck presenting her perfect caramel breasts, flipped her hair behind her back, and started to grind her hips in a circle causing me to stir her insides with my cock. Barbara was beauty and sexy defined.

My hands found her waist just because they needed to touch her. I stroked them up and down her sides, amazed at the softness of her skin. I looked up and down her body, committing her perfectly sculpted form to memory. All while my cock was completely enveloped in her exquisite warmth.

Barbara leaned forward, supporting her torso with her hands planted to either side of my head. Her breasts were tantalizingly close so I reached up and took one of her nipples in my mouth. Barbara growled again, put her left hand behind by head and pulled me tight to her breast. Her hips ceased circling and she lifted up before dropping back down on my cock, over and over again.

Circling Barbara's nipple with my tongue, I could feel my orgasm building. Her breathing had become panting again and the speed and force of her pummeling my cock became almost frantic before she slammed down on me one last time. Now Barbara just ground up and down my pelvis, rubbing her clit against my body, obviously intent on her second cum.

My lust raged right along with Barbara's. We were both fast approaching orgasm. When she finally peaked it was a sight to behold. She threw her head back, opening her mouth in a silent scream, and clenching my head so tightly to her breast I could barely breathe.

After a few seconds, Barbara released my head, putting her hand back down for support. That was apparently my cue. I squeezed her waist with everything my hands could give. Using my death grip on my lover's waist, I pushed her down onto my cock, lifted her bodily with my legs to force myself as deep into her as I could before erupting.

Barbara collapsed on me, nuzzling into my neck, seemingly content. Wrapping my arms around her, I held her tight to me while I softened inside her. We lay just like that until her aftershocks subsided and I could no longer stay nestled in her depths.

Barbara raised her head, "May I clean you My Lord?"

"If you have to. Although I'm not ready to turn you loose yet." I dropped my arms away from her.

"Me either. I promise to be right back My Lord."

With that she left the bed, cupped herself with her hand and gingerly made her way to my bathroom. We dispensed with the slave bath some time ago.

A couple of minutes later Barbara returned, runway walking this time, with a warm wet washcloth. After she used it to get me thoroughly clean, she strutted back to the bath, returning the now soiled washcloth.

By the time she returned to my bed, I should have been ready for round two. Despite the naked vision of eroticism gliding about my bedroom, I wasn't up for another go after spending the afternoon with my sister.

Now under the bedcovers, Barbara crawled in on my left and laid on her left side with her back to me. I spooned up against her, wrapped my arm over her body, cupping her left breast in my right hand.

Barbara was warm and soft against my body. I was beginning to doze off for the night when she spoke, "My Lord, where is Kate?"

Nearly asleep I responded, "Uhm, in the dorm I suppose. Why?"

"Shall I go get her, My Lord?"

"No, why would you go get her?"

"I thought she'd be joining you in your room at night from now on."

I was awake now. Where was she going with this conversation? "I hadn't really thought about it."

"She is your sister My Lord. I know how you feel about her. If you want I can return to the dorm and Kate can be your personal servant."

I leaned up on my elbow. Barbara turned to look at me, "Barbara, the only place you're sleeping is in my bed."

"Thank you My Lord. I don't want to sleep anywhere else."

"Are you worried I'm going to replace you with Kate? That's not going to happen. I love you entirely too much to let you go."

"And I love you My Lord, so very much. I'm not worried about being replaced...well maybe a little, but not really."

"Then what's this all about?"

"I just...well...wouldn't you like both of us to be in here with you at night My Lord?"

"I don't trust Kate enough for that, Barbara."

"May I speak freely My Lord?"

"When we're in here, I expect you to speak freely."

"Like you, I've known Kate for many years. I know what she used to be. But I've watched her change so much over these last few months. I believe she truly does love you. I think she always has, but wouldn't admit it to herself. You know how proud and stubborn she can be."

"Believe me, I'm well aware of Kate's arrogance and it will never go away. That's a big part of the reason I don't trust her."

"I agree. Your sister hasn't forgotten her beauty, although she doesn't use it to belittle those around her anymore. That's another change I've seen in her. Her attitude towards the other girls has completely turned around. She see's herself as one of us now, not above us. She gets along with all of us. Most of us genuinely like her."

I was silent for a long while. I trusted Barbara implicitly. I did love my sister, and I lusted after her, I can't deny that. What man my age wouldn't want the two most beautiful women he'd ever seen, naked and horny in his bed every night. I wanted to trust Kate, but I was afraid to.

"I believe you Barbara. I have to admit, having you both share my bed would be amazing. But it's going to take more than this afternoon for Kate to earn my trust."

I bent down and kissed her, "I'll think on it. Now go to sleep sweetheart."

"Yes My Love." Barbara replied sounding satisfied and content.

**************************************************************************************

I spent the rest of the week relaxing, Barbara constantly at my side when she wasn't in the stables. I'm not real sure how either Barbara or I stayed awake during the day, we stayed up nearly all night, every night, fucking, talking, fucking, cuddling, and fucking some more.

I was spending more time in the stables, working with my gray mare, Stormy. This had a few benefits. Most importantly, it kept me close to Barbara, who I'd missed terribly when I was in Tuscaloosa. It also gave me plenty of opportunity to observe Kate for myself, to see if I could also see the changes Mom and Barbara both insisted my sister had undergone.

I was pleasantly surprised. Kate did truly seem to have become the person I'd been told she had. My sister's sense of humor no longer displayed the cruelty that had always been the primary characteristic of her jokes. She was sweet and helpful towards the other staff. It was obvious she and Barbara had become quite close. The two slaves teased each other mercilessly, giggling and laughing like BFFs. Kate's beauty was even more stunning absent the arrogance and disdain her face had displayed all too often in the past. I found my heart rapidly thawing towards her.

I think I've mentioned that Kate'd always had a bit of a slutty streak. As such, she was an expert flirt. I now found myself to be her target. Kate used her body language, tone of voice, and her captivating green eyes to ensure I never forgot our afternoon together, or that she was eager for a repeat.

It was cold during the winter in northern Alabama, and since the girls were working outside they were allowed a warm jacket that reached to mid-thigh when they worked in the unheated stables. For some reason Kate's jacket never seemed to quite cover all of her. Invariably there was a nipple peeking out around the jacket zipper, or she found a reason to bend over completely at the waist. Naturally Kate's ever aroused labia seemed to be always aimed in my direction when she did so.

When Kate wasn't bent over, she was kneeling at my feet, her knees as far apart as she could get them, which was quite far. My sister is one flexible woman. Of course her jacket always seemed to ride up to her waist, exposing her gaping, wet labia and large hard clit. Somehow I managed to resist the constant temptation of my horny sister...for a while.

Friday afternoon the temperature rose into the balmy upper fifties. Kate made an excuse about being hot to remove her jacket, "Are you hot, Barbara?"

"No. I'm fairly comfortable, why?"

"It seems hot to me in this jacket. I think I'll take it off for a while. Maybe it's Our Lord steaming the place up? You think?"

I'd been working Stormy in the arena and just led her into the barn as I overheard this conversation.

Barbara wore a conspiratory grin as Kate snapped her head around to see me, "My Lord, I didn't hear you come in!" my sister feigned surprise with a lusty smile.

"Is that right? So you weren't getting naked for my benefit, then?"

Kate met my eyes, "Everything I do is for your benefit, My Lord, Especially getting naked"

"I must admit I enjoy the view."

Kate had now entered my personal space and knelt at my feet. Another skill my sister mastered many years ago was skirting the limits of acceptable behavior, using her innate sexuality to get away with going to the edge of allowability and stopping just short of breaching the limits.

"There's much more to enjoy than just the view My Lord." Her words dripped with sensuality and innuendo. My sister had my heart in my throat and my cock trying to burst through my zipper.

"No doubt, but Stormy worked up a sweat under that saddle, how about you get her cleaned up?"

"Certainly My Lord. Perhaps you'd like another ride when I finish with Stormy? I'd be happy to saddle another mare for you. Unless you'd prefer to ride bareback." Kate answered as she rose and led my mare away.

Kate was excellent with the horses. I stood back and watched her remove the saddle before rinsing the sweat off Stormy's back and brushing her down. Working naked, Kate took every opportunity to display her pretty, bald pussy to my eyes. My sister was all but begging me to fuck her, so I decided to see just how deeply Kate had accepted her place as my slave.

Despite the all-nighters with Barbara, Kate really knew how to trip my trigger. So when she finished with Stormy, I was ready for the ride she'd suggested.

There was an eight foot long cabinet along the tack room wall with a deep sink at one end. While waiting for Kate to be done, I'd positioned myself at the end of the cabinet. I was sure she'd come to let me know she was done and find some way to not-so-subtly ask for a cock reward. She was going to get what she wanted.

As had become her habit, Kate came within inches of my face before she began slowly lowering herself into her nadu kneel. When her head was just below my chest, I grabbed her ponytail and lifted her back onto her feet.

"My Lord?" She asked with uncertainty and a hint of fear in her eyes.

Without speaking or releasing my hold on her hair, I stepped out from in front of Kate, spun my sister so she was facing the end of the cabinet and pushed her down, putting her torso flat on the counter-top.

Apparently sensing what was to come, Kate immediately spread her legs, giving me full access to her drenched canal. One handed, I dropped my pants and fished my cock out, then unceremoniously buried myself balls-deep in my sisters cauldron hot pussy. It was heaven.

"Oh yes, My Lord, fuck me."

"That's the plan, you little tease. This is what you wanted, right? A nice hard cock to warm you up?"

When Kate approached me moments before, her rock hard nipples were blatantly obvious. I'd never seen her areolas so small. The small hairs on her arms were standing up straight from her puckered goose flesh. She'd been unclothed for at least an hour and was obviously cold as hell.

Releasing her pony tail, I wrapped my hands around her waist, feeling the chill and rough texture of her icy skin. The heat of her pussy was a stark contrast the chilly skin of her ass against my now exposed groin. It was a unique, and not unpleasant sensation.

"Yes My Lord, I want your cock in me. I want your cum in me."