My Sister's Keeper Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's exactly what you're gonna get my horny sister, a pussy full of brother cum."

Kate shivered. Whether it was from the cold, or my words I didn't know.

I started fucking her slowly, savoring the heat, the velvety softness of her swallowing my cock. I squeezed her tight with my hands around her waist, leaning down on my arms to let her know I expected her to stay as she was and just accept whatever I chose to give her. I was somewhat surprised to find she did exactly that, laying still and essentially allowing me to use her pussy as a nothing more than a hot wet hole to deposit a load of sperm into.

Even though my attitude towards my sister had softened considerably, I still harbored some resentment regarding the way she'd treated me for so many years. At this moment that resentment displayed itself through my intense desire to dominate and use my sister for my own pleasure. I didn't particularly care if she enjoyed this or not, I just wanted to get off in her and walk away, leaving her wanting and needy.

Imagine my disappointment when she started to moan. I was starting to think she was a bit like Emily, happy anytime she had a dick in her. She seemed to enjoy being pinned to the cold hard counter-top, used like a cheap whore. I didn't want her to have a chance to reach orgasm, so I fucked her harder and faster, determined to cum before she could. Not an easy task. I'd been with a couple of women who easily reached orgasm, but none faster than my sister had during our afternoon in my bed.

So I picked up the pace, hammering into her. Kate's body moved forward every time I bottomed out in her, only to move back as I reversed direction. Each time she moaned, or growled, or uttered a word or two, like "YES", "Fuck Me", or "Holy shit." Her goose-flesh dissipated under my hands as her skin warmed. The faster I went, the more of my weight I shifted to my arms, pinning her down even tighter.

My orgasm built in my balls. I recognized the signs and sounds my sister made as her own orgasm gathered in her. Kate bent her legs at the knees, holding her lower legs parallel to the floor, essentially free-floating on the counter-top. When all the signs that my sister was about to cum were there, I slammed into her one last time, pulled her back hard against my groin and released a torrent of cum into her.

At first I thought I'd waited too long when her muscles tensed, but as I continued to pump my seed into her, I watched her relax, felt her legs drop down to place her feet on the floor. She lay still, moaning softly as her body received my cum.

I took hold of Kate's pony tail again as I pulled out of her, standing her back up as I backed away. When I turned her to face me I pushed her down to her knees. My sister immediately took my half hard cock in her mouth and began to clean our combined fluids from me. Despite the exertion, her cheeks were still cold against my groin. Her left cheek was colder than the right since the left side of her face had been laying against the counter-top.

It didn't take long before I was hard again. Did I say my sister sucks a mean cock? Well she does. It took all my willpower to resist round two, but this was a test designed to judge my sister's willingness to submit as she said she would. I had to suppress my desire and end this encounter now. Fortunately, Barbara would be back In my bed later and would be more than happy to take care of my residual impulses.

"That'll do Kate." She looked up at me, a question in her eyes. I was expecting anger, defiance. I saw none of that.

"Yes My Lord." Kate stuffed my hard cock back in my pants, zipped and buttoned them, then re-buckled my belt.

Still kneeling at my feet, my cum dripping out of her, Kate asked, "Are you sure there's nothing more I can do for you My Lord?"

"I suspect there's some stalls that need to be cleaned."

Kate gave me an appraising look, seemed to be satisfied with whatever she saw on my face and rose. She stood, her face inches from mine again. She smiled, looking content, surprising me again. There was no frustration, no annoyance, no accusation in her eyes.

"Yes My Lord. I'll get right on it." I could smell my cum and her juices on Kate's breath before she turned and strutted away with her ass swaying enticingly.

I truly expected the old Kate to rear her ugly head at being dismissed unfulfilled. But it seemed Barbara and my mother could be right about Kate. I sincerely hoped they were.

*****************************************************************

"Who the fuck was the man that just threw me down on a cold counter-top, fucked me hard and then sent me away without a second thought?" I wondered as I walked slowly away, using my ass to keep my brother's attention as long as I could.

But I knew exactly who he was, he was my Master, my owner, My Lord. He had just made that so abundantly clear. My Lord had taken what was his, without asking, without warning. My Lord had used me, dominated me, shown me that I belonged to him to do with as he pleased.

I could have struggled against him, but I wanted his cock in me so bad ever since I spent the afternoon in bed with him. I'd been playing the whore every time I saw him since then, craving my brother's cock like a bitch in heat. I was thrilled at the fucking I'd just received. Walking away I felt his still warm cum run down my cold inner thigh. No way was I going to clean it off. I wore it like a badge of honor.

I was quite disappointed at not having had the chance to cum. Especially since I was so close. One more good hard stroke would have pushed me right over the edge. I wondered if he'd denied me intentionally, or if it was just poor timing. I didn't think it was timing. I'd cum so hard and so often the other day with him. My brother knew how to play my body like a fine instrument. I was putty in his hands. The more I thought about it, the more certain I was that if my brother wanted me to cum, I would have.

Fantasies of a strong man dominating me, using my pussy as nothing more than a place to cum, and then walking away without a second thought had played out in my mind occasionally in the past. They left me feeling so feminine, and somehow comforted. Was I secretly a submissive in need of a master to subjugate me? Was this what had been missing from my life? Was I, as the saying goes, born to the collar?

I was starting to think perhaps I was. Every time My Lord man-handled me I got so turned on. Even now, I felt my desire, my love, for my brother deepening again, just like it had when he punished me in the stables, when he used the shock collar on me, when he caught me in the dining room with My Lady, and most notably when he pinned my wrists to his bed fucking me like a rutting buck.

Even as a slave, what I felt for my brother should be so wrong. But my world had strangely come to revolve around winning the love, desire, and lust of my brother. The law said our familial relationship no longer mattered. Slaves didn't have family, only owners, who could fuck you on a whim. I was My Lord's property now, like a car. That turned out to be fortuitous for the relationship I now desired with my brother. Maybe being enslaved was truly a blessing in disguise, at least for my brother and I.

My Lord left the barn shortly after he sent me back work, but he was back the next day, riding his mare, but not me. I splayed my legs open, showing off my wet labia and erect clit at every opportunity. He paid me no more attention than a waiter in the local diner. My slutty behavior seemed to have no effect on him.

The day after that, when I saw him post up at the end of the counter, I made sure to get up close and personal to ask for instruction. Though he'd shown no interest in me all day, he again pinned me to the counter and filled my pussy with cum before sending me back to work.

Having my brother's cock in me was magnificent. The contrast between the cold counter under my hard nipples and the hot rod he used to impale me was so erotic. Again I lifted my feet off the floor, bending my legs at the knees, making myself helpless while he held my hips, filling my pussy over and over again. His timing was impeccable, filling my needy cunt and pulling out just before my climax overtook me.

Again I felt some frustration at missing a good orgasm, but mostly I felt feminine, owned, used, and strangely content. And again, I spent the rest of the day with my brother's cum drying on the insides of my thighs while I attended to my duties. Barbara teased me all afternoon about the sticky, flakey mess on my legs, which made it that much better.

The following day My Lord left me untouched again, the day after that he used me on the counter-top for the third time, but this time his timing was a bit off and I managed to cum on his cock only seconds before he came.

My Lord seemed annoyed about letting me cum. I just strutted away on shaking legs to get on with my work, his seed dripping out of me.

Two days later when I approached for my counter-top fucking, My Lord used my pony tail to place me in position as usual. This time he stepped beside me rather than getting behind me. I was face down against the cold, hard surface, unable to see what My Lord planned. When he spanked me, hard, I squealed in surprise and not a little pain. "Well this is new!" I thought, was My Lord planning to redden my ass before he fucked me? This could be fun, I didn't mind the occasional swat to my ass during sex.

Instead, My Lord pulled me back up to my feet by my hair, swatted me hard on the ass again, "I think you have work to do Kate." was all he said.

I was disappointed, surprised, and worried to say the least. I'd been looking forward to feeling his cock in me again since he'd pulled out of me two days before.

A million questions went through my head. "Why didn't he fuck me? Was he done with me already? Had I done something wrong? Had I pissed him of somehow? What was that all about?" Old Katherine would have been furious, she'd have told him exactly what she thought. Kate the slave, just worried that My Lord was somehow disappointed with me.

I was so upset, I was on the verge of tears when I met his eyes, "Yes My Lord." I turned and slunk away feeling dejected. As I walked past Barbara, I saw sympathy and confusion in her eyes. Apparently she was just as clueless about Our Lords behavior as I was.