My Sister's Keeper Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The point is, I've come to love you like Barbara does. How could I not. I don't expect to you to love me like you love Barbara, but I'll die happy if I can experience just a taste of what you give her. I want to spend the rest of my life kneeling at your feet, jumping to do your bidding."

I was shocked to my core. My sister, the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, wanted to belong to me. It wasn't possible. She'd hated me for so many years. People just don't change that drastically in only a few months, do they? Maybe her fall into slavery caused a quantum shift in her thinking. I just couldn't wrap my head around such a dramatic change in Kate's view of her new place in the world.

Kate paused one more time. I felt I should respond, but I had no idea how. So I simply sat there shocked and waited to see what she would say or do next. When she looked back up, the tears had stopped and she had the most lustful look on her face I'd ever seen. How could any man ever resist her?

"My Lord Brother, I want to be your whore, your dirty slut with absolutely no inhibitions. I want to drink every drop of your cum. I want you you to fill my pussy so full of sperm it comes out my nose. Tie me to the bed and fuck me for hours. Fuck my mouth, my pussy, my ass, use me like a living fuck doll. You want to piss in my mouth like you did that cunt in Miami, I'll drink every drop and ask for more."

"Just please give me the chance to make up for what I've done to you, and thank you for what you've done for me. I love you so much My Lord Brother, let me prove it to you."

While she was speaking, Kate crawled across the floor on her knees and was now wedged deeply between my legs. Kate's right hand was stroking my cock through my pants, her left hand was on my cheek, her torso was hard up against mine pressing her full firm breasts into me. Kate's head was tilted up to watch my face, her mouth partially open, the lust in her eyes was an inferno.

Unlike her attempted seduction on the dining table, there was no challenge or arrogance in her demeanor. No taunting or mocking marred her actions. This time what I saw in her was true desire, the sincerity of her words, her need for my acceptance, and a fear of rejection that she had probably never before experienced.

I know I'm a soft touch. I always have been and will probably always be. I'd never stopped loving my sister, but over the years I'd constructed a stone wall around my heart where it came to Kate. In that moment Kate took it down like Joshua destroying Jericho. I thought about how stupid I was to trust her. I also realized there was no going back now.

CHAPTER 17

Kate must have sensed my capitulation, she began tearing at my shirt buttons like a woman possessed. She pulled at least two of them completely off then attacked my belt loosening it in a couple of very short seconds. Before my pants were even down to my knees Kate swallowed my entire cock in one smooth practiced motion. Her head was bouncing in my lap while she still struggled to get my pants the rest of the way off.

My sister had a reputation for being somewhat slutty back in high school and college. She didn't give it out to just anybody, they had to be dating. However, getting laid on the first date was something of a given with Kate, so was a short relationship. After three or four weeks of daily sex, she was bored and found another guy. She'd apparently enjoyed giving head, she was damn good at it, the best I'd ever experienced.

She didn't just fuck my cock in and out of her throat, she fucked my cock without it leaving her throat. It was incredible. Her tongue danced along my length in her mouth while she massaged the rest of it with her throat. Swallowing over and over again. What she did was so intense I was spewing my seed straight down her throat in less than two minutes.

Kate's head kept bobbing after I came until she was sure I would stay erect. She pulled her head up to get my shoes off so my pants could be removed all the way. She stood, took my hand pulling me out of the chair, "They say there's no pussy like your sister's, and there's no cock like your brother's. Please show me My Lord. I've wanted you for so long, don't make me wait anymore." Kate pleaded.

Grinning, I put my hands on the two breasts that had occupied so many of my fantasies and shoved her backwards onto the bed. Kate squealed when she fell onto it then giggled as she scrambled backwards to land with her head on the pillows, her feet on the bed, legs wide open, bald kitty gaping and wet, begging for a cock. Just so happened I had a painfully hard cock and was more than ready to accommodate her.

I all but pounced on my horny sister. She squealed again, and briefly giggled before I buried myself in her in one motion. Kate gasped, moaned and lifted her hips wanting every bit of me.

Kate felt even better than I'd imagined, soft, wet, hot and so tight after so long without anything larger than a couple of tiny girl fingers to penetrate her. Kate was absolutely right, nothing compared to sister pussy.

"Oh My Lord, fuck your big sister. Fuck her hard. Punish me for being such a bitch. Give me the pounding I deserve, bruise my fucking pussy. Show this bitch who's boss now."

Not wanting to disappoint my sister, I did just as she asked. I went at her like a pile driver. Pulling nearly all the way out before hammering back in as hard as I could. Her arms were loosely around my neck. She'd closed her eyes and tilted her head back baring her graceful neck that had so recently pulled my first load from me. Kate's mouth was open as she panted. I watched her face, seeing the ecstasy all over it. The three scars she wore gave her a sexy bad-girl vibe that was a real turn-on for me. Everything about my sister was sexy as hell, even her flaws.

When the first drop of my sweat landed on Kate's cheek, she opened her eyes to see me. With a smiling snarl that added to the dangerous look the scars gave her, Kate increased the force of her upwards thrusts, her timing perfect. Kate's large, hard, protruding clit had to be taking a beating each time our groins slammed together, but the look on her face said she was getting exactly what she wanted.

"My Lor...My Lord...Brother. Oh brother, Lord, I'm losing...the rhythm. Oh fuck my legs aren't listening...won't...won't do what I say. Don't stop, please don't..stop. Mmhhmmm, Mmhhhmmmmm, Mmmmmhhmm."

Kate's eyes were squeezed tightly shut, she was biting her lower lip. I could see she was struggling to to keep her concentration, but her hips were moving erratically. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face down so we were cheek to cheek. She was close and I was running out of energy at the pace we'd set together, I wanted her to cum so I decided to try a little dirty talk of my own, "Who's boss now, bitch?"

"My brother's boss"

"Who owns you, bitch?"

"I'm my brother's bitch."

"Who's pussy am I fucking?"

"It's my brother's pussy."

"That's right, it's my pussy and I'm gonna fill it with my cum. Just like I did with that pretty throat. That's what you want isn't it? You want a pussy full of brother cum don't you. You want to feel it drip back out and run down across your asshole, don't you."

"Oh fuck yes. Cum a gallon in your pussy, your sisters pussy. Your sister's pussy that you own. Fill it uuuuuuu...AAAAHHHHHHH"

Kate arched her back, her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vice. She groaned, throwing her legs around my waist and locking her ankles at the small of my back. She rocked back and forth, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, there it is, there it is!"

Then she seemed to lock up. Every muscle in her body clenched and she just panted as she rode out her orgasm. After about 60 seconds she relaxed, her legs seemed to just fall down my sides to lay out flat on the bed with her knees still bent.

Kate opened her eyes and looked at me like I was the most amazing thing she'd ever seen. Taking her arms from around my neck, Kate put a hand on each of my cheeks, "Please keep fucking your sister My Lord. You promised to cum in me. You said you'd fill my pussy. Please let me have it. I want your cum in me. Deep in me."

After Kate's orgasm I'd slowed my pace way down and I was stroking slowly, enjoying the feel of her. She felt perfect, like we were made to be together. My big sister was about to get the pussy full of cum she'd asked for. I was already hesitating a couple of seconds when I reached maximum depth before pulling out.

I'd done my best to delay my orgasm, but I finally lost the battle. I went as deep as I could in my sister who reached down to cup my ass and try to pull me even deeper into her. I lowered my forehead down to rest it against Kate's and allowed my seed to pump deep into my sister for the first time. It was magical. I knew we wouldn't be leaving the bed for quite some time.

I felt bad for not seeing Barbara first, but this just kinda happened as soon as I came in the door. I'd make it up to her tonight...if I could.

But for now, I wasn't nearly done with Kate. Out of breath, with my cock softening, I rolled off her onto my back just to breath a minute. Kate rolled with me to lay against my right side. She draped her right leg across both of mine, an impish and still hungry look on her lovely face.

"Thank you My Lord. Did you enjoy fucking your bitch of a sister? The amount of cum you put in me says you did."

"You're a cheeky little bitch, aren't you?"

"Always My Lord...when we're alone. But I'll never do anything to upset you, especially where others might see. If you want, I'll be the most docile woman you've ever seen when we're alone as well. I've always thought sex should be playful and fun, but I 'll suppress that part of me too if you say so. I want you to be happy with me My Lord. I want to warm your bed often. Whatever it takes to be that for you, I'll do."

"You're fine as you are Kate. I loved seeing you be playful with your boyfriends. So I want you to be yourself, at least when we're alone. I won't tolerate your cheekiness around others though. Don't worry, I'll let you know in no uncertain terms if you step too far over the line."

"Thank you My Lord. I promise to be the best slave I can be for you." Kate sounded sincere. I was starting to believe she was. Conversely, I was also starting to believe I was being foolish. I needed to know if she was serious.

I thought for a moment, then rolled out from under my naked sister, "Wait right there."

"Yes, My Lord."

I got out of bed, walked over to my desk and opened the bottom left drawer. I took Kate's normal collar out, picked up the keys and walked back to the bed.

"On the floor Kate, nadu."

I saw Kate's curiosity as she climbed out of the bed, knelt with her legs apart and assumed a perfect nadu. This caused the last of my cum to leak out of her, "You're making a mess on my floor, sis."

"I'm so sorry My Lord, but my brother put so much cum in me, it might never all come out." she replied with the mischievous grin I'd waited so long for her to share with me.

"You'll have to clean it up when we're done." I allowed my devilish smile to show through.

"With my tongue, My Lord?"

"I like the way you think, sis."

"As you wish My Lord."

Kate's expression indicated this was something she actually wanted to do. I shook my head. Would I ever understand this woman? Probably not.

"Chin up" I ordered.

Kate did so and I released the chain from the shock collar. "My Lord, may I ask..."

"You asked for the chance to earn my trust, didn't you Kate?"

"Yes, My Lord."

"Well, I'm going to give you that chance. Once."

I explained as I removed the chain and replaced the shock collar with the normal stainless collar engraved with her name and identifying me as her owner.

"With the shock collar on, I can't know if you're sincere, or if you're just trying to avoid another shock. I want to trust you Kate. It's what I've wanted for as long as I can remember. So prove to me I can."

"I will My Lord, I swear."

"I hope you're serious because if you screw up, the shock collar goes back on...permanently."

"I am My Lord Brother. I'll make you proud of me."

After I removed the chain, I decided I liked the piercing rings. They added to the bad-girl look I was becoming more enamored with every minute. Besides, if the chains had to go back on, I didn't want to have her pierced again so I decided they would become a permanent decoration.

Another thought hit me, I considered hanging one of the shock collar keys from a nipple ring, but decided it might be in the way of my tongue. Same with the clit ring, so I attached it to her navel hoop. It should serve as a reminder, and I found it sexy as hell. She still wears that key too this day.

I put her regular collar back on and put the shock collar with it's chains in my desk, "Stand up, turn around, put your hands on the bed, and don't move."

Kate's eyes twinkled in desire, "Yes, My Lord" came her sultry reply as she quickly got into position.

Walking up behind my sister, her ass was absolutely perfect. Her legs were spread and her labia, which were perfectly smooth petals framing her entrance exactly, were enticingly exposed to my eyes.

When I stepped up behind Kate, I laid my hands on her smooth, taught ass letting my palms roam all over them, savoring the softness of her skin. Kate was already breathing heavily in anticipation. I laid my cock between her ass cheeks, moved my hands to her hips, and pulled her back against me hard, grinding against her toned butt cheeks.

Kate looked over her shoulder at me, eyes gleaming, "Mount up My Lord, take this filly for a ride. I'll make damn sure you stay in the saddle." Her grin was simply wicked.

Kate moaned aloud when I stroked the head of my dick up and down her slit a time or two before gliding smoothly into her. Standing flatfooted, my slutty slave was the perfect height for mounting. Once buried completely within her, I stood still for a moment to savor the heaven encasing my cock.

An odd thought struck me and I wondered if this was how my mother felt to my father. I quickly struck that from my mind. It was definitely a bridge too far.

Kate began to grind against me. The sensation of sliding around inside her was delicious, I never wanted to pull out. My hips betrayed me when they started to slowly fuck in and out of her on their own accord. Kate quickly picked up the timing and met my every thrust.

Admiring her muscular back, I stroked up and down her sides and spine, loving the velvet feel of Kate's skin beneath my palms. I was stunned to think that at last I was enjoying the wonders of my gorgeous sister's body. Finally the cruel, spiteful goddess of my fantasies was giving herself to me willingly. Had those been my last moments on earth, I felt my life had been one well lived.

The excitement built in Kate and I both. We were fucking faster and harder as we went. There before me was the lush black mane I'd wanted to experience since I was a child, so I reached out, twinned my fingers in it close to her scalp and pulled her towards me until her back was arched in an impossible curve, her shoulders were against my chest, and her ear was against my cheek.

"Rub your clit sis. Rub it 'til you come on my cock."

Saying nothing, Kate's hand went straight to her clit where she rubbed furiously, apparently enjoying her vulnerability. Continuing to fuck Kate from behind, I could feel her breathing increase as her masturbation drove her passion ever higher until she struggled to stand, her legs quivering.

"MMMMMHHHHHHMMMMMM, MMMMMHHHHHHMMMMMM, MMMMMHHHHHHMMMMMM, OH SHIT, HERE IT COMES!"

As her legs gave way, no longer supporting her in the midst of a hard cum, I simply leaned into her. We fell on the bed together, me on top of my sister's back while she vibrated and gushed all over my cock.

I lay atop her still fucking, but more slowly now due to a somewhat awkward position with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed. I was unable to get my knees on the bed, or my feet on the floor. Pushing Kate's hair aside I couldn't help but nibble her delicate neck. Another fantasy fulfilled. She seemed to enjoy it, tilting her head forward to expose more of her skin to me.

Once I felt she could move again I scootched her forward so I could get my legs on the bed, making sure my rock hard cock stayed in her as much as possible from this angle. Kate tilted her hips up, taking more of me into her. I gripped her right wrist in my right hand and her left wrist in my left. Positioning her hands on either side of her head, I pinned her arms to the bed with the weight of my upper body, holding a similar position to that someone doing push-ups might take.

With my groin against her ass I began to pound into her from behind, chasing my own orgasm this time. Kate moaned, groaned, and writhed beneath me, her movement restricted by my weight holding her arms in place.

"Ride your mare My Lord. Fuck me like a stallion. Put your foal in me. Take me in your herd. Bite my neck and don't let go, force your cock in my cunt. Claim me, use me, own me, dominate me. Keep me forever and never let me go. You are my Master, My Lord, and my love. I will always be yours, whether you own me or not."

Her profession stoked the flames in my heart and my balls. I unleashed a fire-hose of cum into my stunning sister. Forcing myself as deep into her as I could, it was my turn to lock up. All my muscles clenched, my elbows and knees went rigid as I felt my cum rushing out my cock and into Kate's womb. Spent, I lay on Kate's back, no doubt restricting her breathing.

When I rolled off my sister's back, she immediately rolled onto my side, her leg across mine again, snuggling her head into my chest this time. When I stroked her hair and her cheek Kate practically purred. If she was faking her newfound feelings for her little brother, she was an amazing actress. I swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

We emerged from my room a couple of hours and several more intense sexual encounters later. We had been joking and laughing together like close siblings should...like we should have been doing for years. I was sad about all the years we spent estranged, but I was thrilled at our new relationship, even if it was restricted by Kate's enslavement.

As soon as we crossed the threshold of my room, Kate instantly switched back into good slave mode. Just as she promised, Kate was to my left and two steps behind, like my shadow, she was exactly where she was expected to be.

Mom and Dad both were heading towards the stairs as we reached the bottom. Mom stopped, causing Kate and I to stop, Kate assuming her wait posture. Dad wore his knowing grin. Mom slowly appraised us, "Are you two just coming out?" she asked me.

"Uh, yeah, why?"

"Damn Son, I said fuck your sister, not kill her! Are you sure you can walk Kate?"

"Yes, My Lady. I am quite well."

"You're glowing, is what you are." Mom replied.

Dad watched the exchange gleefully. He had a knack for rolling with the punches, and had obviously come to terms with Kate's new status some time ago.

"Mom, please, let..."

Mom interrupted, "I know Son. But I have to either laugh or cry at this situation. I've decided to laugh. I'm not trying to make you two uncomfortable, I'm trying to make me comfortable. So please bear with me while I learn to be okay with...all this."

"Okay Mom, I understand. I must admit I'd much rather you laugh than cry. I know this is hard, for all of us and I'm sorry for being so defensive."

Mom smiled and I bent to kiss her on the cheek. She put her hand on my chest and pushed me away, "For Pete's sake, son go wash you face! You smell like...well you know what you smell like!"

"I did Mom! I showered before we came down."