My Sister's Keeper Pt. 07

Story Info
Christmas on the estate. Kate earns her brother's trust.
12.3k words
4.81
7.1k
28

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY SISTER'S KEEPER

By: tlanuwa1963

This series follows "Slave Management 101". Katherine is finally brought in as a primary character. Much of the rest of the story will focus on Katherine and her transformation from bitch into her brother's slave. She will be an integral part throughout the rest of the story.

As always I enjoy and appreciate your polite feedback, good, bad, or indifferent. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.

CHAPTER 19

Watching My Lord with his sister was so hot, dirty, and kinky. I loved seeing him take this woman, who for all intents and purposes had become my best friend, right there in the chilly stables. I was always so horny when they finished.

Kate told me she was enjoying the impersonal use of her body by My Lord in a perverse way. She also told me she couldn't wait for a repeat of the afternoon they'd spent together alone in My Lord's room. Kate didn't say so, but I could see her falling for Our Lord harder each day. I was looking forward to the day when the three of us would share his bed together on a nightly basis.

So when My Lord merely spanked Kate's ass and sent her away, I was quite surprised, not to mention disappointed. I'd been looking forward to the show.

While My Lord hadn't said as much, I felt certain he was testing Kate. Looking for hints of her old self, hoping to find her trustworthy. Was this part of that? Was he pushing her to her limits, trying to see if Kate would break and revert? If so, I thought she had passed with flying colors. She showed not a hint of anger or resentment. She just looked brokenhearted, I was brokenhearted for her.

My Lord was distant that night. He seemed contemplative, and perhaps a bit remorseful. On the days he'd been with Kate, he was usually very eager for me at bedtime. That night when he brought me to bed, he spooned up to me and lay there silent, only cupping my breast. I don't know how long, he was still awake when I dozed off.

The next day was December 22nd. The 23rd was the day we were allowed family visitors for Christmas. The day before had been the last typical day for any of us until the 26th. Today would be spent preparing for the slave's families arrival. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, only tasks that were absolutely necessary were required of us. The horses had to be cared for, meals prepared. Other than that we were allowed to have some time to ourselves.

I was up early. Kate and I would feed the horses, turn them out and clean the stalls. After that we would spend the day helping with preparations for the gathering. Of course all the girls were bursting with excitement. Chatter in the dorm as it was scrubbed spotless and decorated was filled with laughter.

We were allowed two visitors from our immediate family. Parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. Aside from Kate, whose family was already here, all of us expected two visitors. My father and my aunt Maria would be here. My mother disappeared years ago. The last we heard she was living in Phoenix. My aunt had filled in as my mother for most of my life, doing an amazing job.

In deference to our families, we'd be clothed for the day. My Lady Morgan provided each of us with a simple black wrap dress for the occasion. They were well made and comfortable, even if they were little more than fancy knee length bathrobes. Worn properly they could be either modest or sexy. Cleaning and ironing our dresses was an important part of the preparations.

I'd spent so much of my life naked, wearing a dress felt weird, almost risque, to me. On the other hand, I definitely did not want to spend the day nude with my father. My family were practicing Catholics, unaccustomed to seeing their family so lewdly on display.

My Lady Morgan was a big Christmas fan. The mansion had been completely redecorated since Thanksgiving for her favorite holiday. She insisted on including the staff in the festivities, so we were provided decorations for the dorm. Though our dorm would only be decorated between the 22nd and the 26th.

The meal for the gathering was planned well in advance. The dorm kitchen was small so Jane prepared a substantial portion of it in the mansion kitchen with plenty of help from the staff. Not to be left out, My Lady spent the day working side by side with us.

Our Lords did their best to stay out of the way. Kate split her time between helping with preparations and ensuring the two men wanted for nothing. I could tell she was still worried about Our Lords rejection of her.

Kate doted on Our Lord, apparently trying to win his favor. He was kind to her, teasing and even flirting a bit. Kate seemed to relax some as the day progressed. I was happy to see it. I'd come to care deeply for Kate, I wanted her to have the type of relationship with her brother that she so obviously craved, and I did what I could to facilitate that.

By the end of the day all was ready for the arrival of our families. All of us were tired, but happy and excited. I think my Lord sensed this so he took me to bed early. Being to excited to sleep, My Lord kindly gifted me with three orgasms and a pussy full of his seed. Afterwards I fell into a deep, sated, sleep, feeling content and loved with My Lord spooned tightly against me, cupping my breast.

*********************************************************************************

I awoke alone the next morning to the light of the sun in my room. Checking the clock, it was a little before 9:00. I hated waking up alone. But to be fair, Barbara had woken me earlier when she got up to go help with final preparations for the families coming in today. I decided to sleep in a while longer.

Now it was time to get moving. Visitors could start arriving at ten. Mom insisted on at least one of us meeting the family members on arrival, and I was expected to participate. I actually enjoyed greeting them. All our slaves were good girls who were caught up in a bad situation that was, I think, designed to enslave pretty young girls. Student loan providers were notorious for enslaving students at the slightest provocation. Particularly the attractive ones.

There weren't many places where these young women could make it through their enslavement without pretty severe abuse. We tried to be one of them. We weren't by any means perfect. There were a few rescue facilities that purchased slaves, expecting nothing in return. However there weren't many and they were poorly funded.

The overwhelming majority of the slaves we acquired were grateful to spend their indenture with us, as were their families. We did our best to ensure these young women would have no trouble re-integrating into their old lives upon manumission. As far as I was aware, we had always been successful.

So I showered...alone. Something else I'd learned to enjoy was company in the shower. Barbara had my clothes for the day pressed and laid out. I definitely preferred to dress myself. Then stumbled down the stairs to greet the day. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

Jane heated a big bowl of grits, sausage, and cheese for me. I wolfed it down, put on a coat, and went out on the front porch to join my parents. This was the only interaction we would have with the families today. We made it a point to stay away from the dorm, allowing unhindered interaction between the staff and their loved ones.

A little after ten, both Barbara and Kate came to the front porch in their black wrap dresses and flip flops. As they began to kneel, I stopped them, leaving them to stand.

I stood, embracing Barbara, kissed her on the mouth then stepped back to appraise her.

"Don't you look lovely this morning?' Both women had obviously put significant effort into their appearance today.

"Thank you My Lord. But it feels weird being dressed. Almost kinda dirty." She smiled mischievously.

I winked at her before turning to Kate, "You're looking quite pretty as well Kate."

"Do you like it My Lord?" She lifted her arms out to her sides, pulling up the hem of her dress, exposing much of her sexy thighs before dropping it, but holding her arms outstretched straight from her shoulders.

"Yes I do Kate, you wear it well." She really did look amazing. Both my women did. Somehow they seemed sexier all covered up, with an intriguing amount of cleavage exposed. Sometimes less truly is more.

"Do you like me better naked My Lord?" Kate asked in a conversational tone.

I blushed. Mom and Dad made no effort to stifle their snickers behind me. I leaned in close to whisper in her ear, "I think so, but there is something really hot about a sexy girl in a dress with no panties."

When I stepped back, Kate beamed at me like I'd just awarded her the Miss Universe title. Have I told you how beautiful my sister is, especially now, without her trademark scowl? The three scars she would always wear just added to her beauty somehow. And she wanted me.

How was I so lucky, to have both these stunning women want me? What had I done to deserve to own the two most gorgeous women on the planet. Once again I wished I could dress them up, take them to town, and show them off. I was certain I would be the envy of every man who saw us.

"My Lord, is there anything you need before the guests arrive?" Barbara interrupted my daydream.

"Or anything you want?" Kate asked suggestively. More snickers from the peanut gallery as I flushed crimson yet again.

"No, I think we're good here."

Mom interjected, "Kate, why don't you join us for lunch when the girls sit down with their families?"

I turned to look at Mom, she continued, "I don't want to hear it James, it's not anything we aren't doing for the rest of the staff, just in a different location."

"Actually Mom, I agree with you."

"Oh...Well good then."

Though disappointed, I was pleasantly surprised with my sister's response, "Thank you My Lady, but with your permission, I thought I'd play hostess, or maybe waitress for the other girls during the meal today."

"That's really sweet of you Kate. If that's what you want to do, it's fine with me." Mom proudly smiled at her.

"You're mom's right. That is a very nice thing to do," Dad added.

Kate looked to me, "My Lord?" she asked.

"That's fine Kate." I reached out to stroke her face, tracing the line of a scar with my thumb.

My reaction seemed to please her, she was so lovely when she smiled like that, her face lighting up.

"I'll see you this evening My Lord," Barbara said as the women turned to go back to the dorm, Kate tossing a "Merry Christmas" over her shoulder as she sauntered sexily away.

Once they were out of earshot, Dad grinned conspiratorially at me, "So what did you tell her, Son?"

"About what?" I asked, feigning ignorance. However, I suspect my face made it clear I knew exactly what he was asking.

"Do you like your sister better naked?" he asked while mom's eyes twinkled sadistically.

"Oh look, there's our first visitor!" I was saved by the first car coming up the driveway. Both my parents laughed out loud at my deflection.

Over the next hour, the three of us greeted visitors, directing them to the dorm. Most of them were pleasant. A few seemed suspicious, or resentful. That's to be expected I suppose. But Mom won them over quickly with her beauty and charm. Mom had purchased very nice gifts for each of the families and the staff, telling them to hold the girls gifts for the first Christmas they were home. She truly is the consummate southern hostess.

Once the guests all arrived, Mom made us a nice lunch, Dad and I cleaned the kitchen afterward. This would be repeated several times over the next few days. I think all of us enjoyed this time to ourselves. It was rare when we didn't have to plan time together without the staff hovering nearby.

A while after the last guests left, Barbara came in looking for me, the dress she'd worn earlier left behind in the dorm. My parents and I had finished dinner and were relaxing in the living room. Still glowing from the excitement, without speaking she knelt on the floor right next to me, leaned heavily against my lower leg, and laid her head on my thigh.

Mom and Dad were seated on the loveseat where they usually sat, cuddling. Jane came in shortly after Barbara, kneeling between Mom and Dad, arranging herself so she was relaxed against both my parents.

We sat like that the rest of the evening, my parents and I making small talk while I played with Barbara's hair. The two slaves were silent, apparently content.

When Barbara came to me in my bed that night, we made love, passionate, gentle, love, a few times. Between bouts, Barbara chatted away happily, sharing family news, gossip, and all kinds of trivial details that caught her attention during the day.

Kate's help during the day made up a large portion of her conversation that night. Barbara gushed about how sweet and cordial my sister had been to everyone. She had indeed played waitress during the meal, then spent the afternoon mingling with visiting family members, sharing stories and refreshing drinks.

When we were both spent from the day, Barbara laid atop me, her head on my chest. Kate had been on my mind on and off all day. I decided, "Barbara, tomorrow night when you come in for the evening, bring Kate with you."

Barbara's head shot up, she caught my gaze with a gleam in her eye, "Really, you mean it?" she asked excitedly.

With a smile and a chuckle I responded, "Yes. Really"

"Oh My Lord, we're going to make you so happy! Tomorrow night will be the longest and best ever! You'd better carb up tomorrow, you're gonna need lots of energy."

It was a very rare thing when Barbara initiated a kiss outside the heat of passion, but she reached up and kissed me deeply just then. We both laid our heads down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

**************************************************************

When Barbara led Kate into the house the next evening after they finished in the stables, my parents and I were still seated at the dining room table. We'd finished supper a while earlier, but stayed where we were, conversing.

When I heard the door I turned to look, seeing the two women, but not acknowledging them, which is expected. This is still difficult for me, it just feels rude, but that's how it's done.

It looked as though they'd both put extra effort into cleaning themselves up after the day's work. No cosmetics, and no jewelry other than Kate's nipple, navel, and clit rings, yet still stunning as they strutted towards me in all their naked glory. I was instantly hard.

Mom looked satisfied when she saw Kate, but surprisingly neither of my parents said anything to pick at me. All three of us acted as though this was an everyday occurrence, continuing to talk without interruption.

Kate knelt in the traditional slave location to my left, Barbara knelt to my right. Neither of them spoke. They simply waited to be addressed, or sent to complete some task.

After a short time, Mom sent Jane to fetch the backgammon board. Dad and I took turns playing against her. Mom won most games, with Dad and I both winning a few. We spent several hours playing at the dining room table that night. I don't know why, we have a rec room with a beautiful gaming table for that very reason.

Jane, Barbara, and Kate knelt patiently through the whole night, largely ignored unless one of them was sent for a drink or something else we might desire. Occasionally one of us would would smile or wink at one of the girls when we'd made a witty remark. We'd hear one or more of the slaves giggle, or stifle a laugh from time to time when something funny was said.

When I wasn't playing, I'd find myself petting one or both of my women, more often than not without really realizing what my hands were doing. I don't know why I do that, I suppose I find it comforting. Kate and Barbara both seem to enjoy the attention. My sister almost purrs when I touch her, Barbara likes to lay her head on my thigh.

"Alright Mom, I quit, you're the undisputed backgammon champ." I said after I lost one last game late that night, "It's my bedtime. Besides, if we stay up too late, Santa won't come."

"Santa's not coming to see you anyway. You've been a very naughty boy with your sister, and I bet tonight won't be any different" Mom said with a grin.

"I knew you couldn't go all night without saying something." I accused her with a laugh.

"All kidding aside, James is right. It's late, and I'm tired. It's bedtime for me too." Dad chimed in.

"Fine, we'll call it a night, but I think you two just don't like losing to a girl!"

Laughing again, I replied, "I can neither confirm nor deny."

Dad looked at Jane, "Get everything cleaned up, then come upstairs. Kate and Barbara can help you."

"Yes, My Lord" she responded smiling.

Looking at Barbara and Kate, I said "You two heard the man. You know where I'll be when you're done."

"Yes, My Lord" my women said in unison. Then we all got up to prepare for bed.

CHAPTER 20

When Barbara led my naked sister into my room a short while later I was already in bed. With the exception of the collars each slave wore, I was just as naked as they were beneath the covers. I was also hard as rock in anticipation of the imminent threesome I was about to be engaged in.

For some perverse reason, I didn't want either of them to know how turned on I was, so I laid on my side, using the covers to hide my erection. These stunning, horny, nude women Nadu knelt next to the bed in all their erotic glory. Barbara asked, "How my we serve Our Lord?"

"Go get ready for bed."

"Yes, My Lord" I heard in stereo.

When they stood, my sister took Barbara's hand, as the two sauntered towards the bathroom.

As they reached the door I called, "And don't forget to brush your teeth!"

"Yes, My Lord" they giggled looking over their shoulders.

For the next several minutes, I could hear water running, interspersed with soft feminine laughter, and what sounded like the occasional slap on the ass. My women were apparently in high spirits. The sounds coming from the bathroom made me smile and wonder yet again at how fortunate I was.

When they finally exited the bathroom, Barbara and Kate both looked fresh, happy, and excited. I could see their protruding inner labia lewdly swollen and exposed between their legs. It seemed they were as ready for the festivities to begin as I was.

This time they split, Barbara coming to the left side of my bed and Kate going to the right. I was now flat on my back, the tent in the blanket leaving no doubt at all where my thoughts were.

Barbara climbed into the bed, laid half atop me, throwing her left leg over my thighs as has become her habit. Kate knelt next to the bed on the right side, "How may I serve My Lord?"

I flipped the covers back enough to invite her to the bed, but not enough to expose my cock, which was in Barbara's hand anyway. Kate beamed in pleasure and excitement, then slipped under the covers to lay tight against my right side, her hand on my chest.

Barbara, now kissing my neck, jaw and shoulder, released my cock, took Kate's hand and moved it down so she could assume Barbara's attention to my member.

"Oooohhhh, My Lord," Kate cooed, "Do you like having your naked, slutty sister in your bed? Do you enjoy the feel of your sister's hand on your hard cock? Or perhaps you'd prefer your slave-sister's mouth wrapped around it? I can take it all. May I taste it My Lord?"

Wrapped in four magnificent breasts, with Kate's hand on my cock, and Barbara's lips on my neck, all I could manage was a nod.

Kate threw the covers down to the foot of the bed, exposing all three of us. She leaned down, taking my right nipple in her mouth swirling her tongue around it, nipping it a time or two, before trailing light kissed down my abdomen towards her ultimate target.