My Sister's Keeper Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who initiated it, I don't know, but Barbara and I were now fencing with our tongues inside her mouth. She tasted fresh and minty...exquisite. I wrapped her in my left arm, pulling her into me, crushing her breasts against my chest. My right hand found the back of Kate's head. I wrapped my fingers tightly in her hair, but didn't restrict her movement.

Kate chose that moment to take the head into her mouth, caressing it with her tongue, much as she had done to my nipple. Briefly, I broke my kiss with Barbara to stretch, moaning out my pleasure for both women to hear.

Apparently encouraged, Kate took my entire length, I could feel her throat massaging a good portion of me. It took all my concentration to avoid pumping my entire load into her at that moment. I thought, "Holy shit, my naked sister is deep throating me like a seasoned porn star. A horny porn star at that. MY SISTER!"

Barbara lifted her mouth from mine, hissed in a breath, "Oh yeah, that's it."

This prompted me to look down. Kate had reached over Barbara's thigh and appeared to have buried her fingers in Barbara's pussy from behind. Barbara slid her leg higher up my thigh, nearly pushing Kate off my cock, to give Kate easier access to her slit. Then bringing her head back down, Barbara attacked my mouth like a woman possessed.

Still clutching Kate's hair, I began to pull her off my cock, and then pushed her back down, fucking her throat. Kate began to moan on my cock, so after about the third stroke, I forced my cock as deep in her throat as I could, releasing a torrent of cum into her. I held her in place until the last drop emptied out of my spent cock.

When I released Kate's hair, she popped completely off my cock, took a couple of deep breaths, then took me back into her mouth before I had a chance to fully deflate. Her tongue went wild, determined to ensure I didn't lose my erection.

By now Barbara was humping her clit against my hip, trying to avoid moving in a way that might dislodge Kate's fingers. I don't know exactly what Kate was doing inside Barbara's pussy, but Barbara was loving it.

"OOOOHHHHH FUCK, I'm cumming" Barbara cried. She clamped her mouth on mine, forcing her tongue between my lips like a battering ram attacking a gate. The kiss was all passion and heat while she humped against me furiously, forcing Kate to leave my now fully re-erect cock unattended.

I squeezed Barbara tighter to me, continuing the kiss while she rode the heights of her orgasm until she finally relaxed and flopped over onto her back, still tight to my side.

As Barbara lay there panting, her eyes closed in bliss, recovering from the little death, I looked down at Kate. She was grinning proudly, having just given both her lovers amazing orgasms. There was no arrogance in her face, her eyes seemed to seek my approval. I did, indeed, approve, even if I was a little jealous of what she'd been able to do to Barbara. I was gonna have to up my game.

"You certainly have impressive skills Sis. That was fantastic!"

"It's easy with someone you love My Lord Brother," Kate beamed her brightest smile at me.

"You first, Kate" Barbara mumbled dreamily.

"May I ride, My Lord?"

"You certainly may, you randy little mare. Mount up."

Barbara scootched around a bit, laid her head on my chest, looked in my eyes and smiled a satisfied smile. Kate gracefully climbed atop me, straddling my hips. She took my member in her hand, pointed it up, then lowered herself until the head was pressed against and barely penetrating her swollen labia.

"My Lord?" she asked.

I just nodded. Slowly my sexy sister dropped onto me, swallowing me into her hot sheath. When she rested her entire weight on my pelvis, I felt my head bump up against her cervix.

"So deep, My Lord." my sister purred. She began to rotate her hips in a circular motion, rubbing her cervix against the tip of my cock. It was intoxicating. For both of us apparently, she flushed red all the way down to her pert breasts, she began to pant while she worked her hips like a belly dancer.

Looking at Barbara, I saw she was watching me intently with an 'I told you so' smile. When she started to bite her lower lip, I knew she was ready for a second round.

"Come up here." I pulled her up so she was straddling my face. Reaching my arms under and around Barbara's thighs, I guided her down to my mouth. Teasing her outer labia and inner thighs with my tongue, I was rewarded with a pleading whimper from her lovely caramel throat.

I licked up and down her slit. Penetrating her with my tongue a bit from time to time. Barbara reached out to take hold of the headboard and rocked her hips, helping me lick her as she ensured I made regular contact with her clit.

Although I was focused on Barbara's pleasure, I couldn't forget Kate, who was now grinding frantically on my cock. Her breath sounded like she was running a marathon. I felt her weight shift, opened my eyes a crack to see that she had leaned against Barbara's back, wrapping her arms around Barbara to tweak her nipples.

Barbara groaned with the added attention to her breasts. I now shifted to pay more attention to her clit. Barbara gasped, moaned, and whimpered, now chasing her second cum.

My sister was shifting back and forth between pounding me and grinding her clit on my pelvis. Finally Kate begged, "I can't hold it anymore, My Lord. May I please cum? Pleeaassee? I don't think I can stop it any longer!"

I was surprised to hear her ask permission to cum. I hadn't told her to ask me first. Why didn't she just cum? Was she demonstrating her submission to me? Her obedience? Maybe after I'd denied her in the stables she thought she needed permission? I didn't know. I didn't dwell on it too long though.

"Yes, cum." I mumbled around Barbara's pussy.

And cum she did! "FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK! Holy Fuck I'm cumming so hard on your cock, Brother. Fuck it feels so good, My Lord. So...fucking...good. Un-fucking-beleivably good."

My sister never quit moving, I don't know how, but she didn't. She did lose her rhythm a time or two, and seemed to have difficulty deciding whether to grind, rotate or bounce on my cock. I looked up to see Kate had a death grip on Barbara's breasts, her flesh squeezed out between Kate's fingers.

Barbara reached up to cover Kate's hands with her own, then tilted her head back to be cheek to cheek with my sister, sharing in her ecstasy. I felt Kate's legs quiver and shake against my thighs, her weight was almost entirely resting on my pelvis, her cervix pressed against the tip of my hard cock.

With a few twitches, Kate slowed, eased her grip on Barbara, caught her breath, and re-established her pumping rhythm, "Thank you My Lord. I needed that soooo bad" she panted.

I didn't respond. I could feel Barbara beginning to approach her next orgasm and I was working her clit hard with my tongue and lips.

Barbara was kneading her own breasts with Kate's hands, pressing her pussy against my face while I sucked her engorged clit out from it's hiding place to tease it with the tip of my tongue. She panted through her open mouth, closed her eyes, her body convulsed in the euphoria of orgasmic endorphins flooding her mind.

The whole time Kate had kept up a punishing pace riding me, I was on the verge myself. As Barbara relaxed into the afterglow, lifting up from my mouth leaning forward to grasp the headboard, allowing Kate to pound herself hard on my cock, I reached the point of no return.

Lifting my ass off the bed to drive as deep into my sister as I could, I felt my semen rush down the length of my cock to flood her. She sat down on me with the weight of her entire body, pushing me back down on the mattress, squirmed a bit to get me seated deep inside her channel just as the second fountain of cum exploded from the head of my cock. Kate continued to grind a bit against me as I emptied my balls completely.

Barbara had rolled off me to tuck herself into my left side. When I could, I opened my eyes to see my sister's lovely scarred face just above mine. Her eyes glittered, her smile was broad and proud. Then she bent further down to clean my face of Barbara's moisture with her mouth and tongue. This was the most intense experience I'd ever had. A threesome with the two women I loved more than anyone else in the world. And they were both my property. Mine. And mine alone.

We weren't done yet. Once Kate deemed my face sufficiently clean, she rolled off me to snuggle into my right side. The three of us lay there several minutes, panting, recovering.

"My Lord, your sister is making a mess of your bed, may I clean her up for you?"

"Excellent idea Barbara, although I think most of me has already come out of her."

Barbara slid over me to lay atop Kate. The two women shared a brief but passionate kiss before Barbara slid down to nestle her head between my sisters strong thighs. As I watched, Barbara gave gave Kate one long, slow lick all the way up my sister's slit. Then, much to my surprise, she began to lick my cum from the sheets under Kate's ass. I'd not seen this before and wasn't sure quite what to think. I was certainly intrigued.

"Such a mess you've made Kate. You should be punished." Barbara then bit down on Kate's clit, harder than I would have expected.

Kate squealed, then giggled, "I'm sorry mistress, please forgive me?"she wheedled.

"Well, if you are truly sorry, I'll forgive you."

"May I forgive your dirty, dirty sister My Lord?"

"You may, but I don't recall giving you permission to punish my slave, did I?"

"No My Lord, I seem to have forgotten my place. How can I make amends?"

"I think you should soothe the wound you gave her with your tongue, and your lips."

"As you wish My Lord."

With that, Barbara gave Kate a devilish grin, then repeated the long slow lick she given earlier, but this time lingered on her clit, eliciting a low moan from my sister's throat.

I watched Kate writhe under Barbara's tongue. Kate pulled her legs up, put her hands behind her knees, and held her legs spread wide giving Barbara unfettered access to perform her penance. Barbara obviously wanted Kate to know just how penitent she felt.

I'd already begun to recover when this little drama played out. As I watched my sister squirm, and pant in pleasure, my cock swelled back to it's full size, ready to join the action.

Barbara's head down, ass up, doggie position was intentional I think. It looked like an invitation to my mindless cock, so I positioned myself at Barbara's ass and slid my lonely, cold little fella into the warm welcoming heat Barbara presented for our use.

Her head lifted off Kate's pussy just long enough for her to groan, "Yes My Lord, yesssss." She then attacked Kate's clit with a fierce determination.

Watching the expressions of pleasure pass across my sister's face while stroking in and out of Barbara's so tight sheath was heavenly. I gave Barbara long, slow strokes to keep from disturbing the attention she was giving Kate with her mouth. I looked forward to seeing my sister cum under Barbara's ministrations, so my slow going should give her plenty of time to reach orgasm before I filled my second pussy for the night.

Kate began to move more frantically, I recognized her approaching orgasm. I watched her intently. Then she surprised me yet again.

"May I cum My Lord, please may I cum?" Kate sounded so close. I thought if she was going to ask, I'd see what happened if I denied her.

"No. You may not. Hold it. Don't you dare cum unless I give you permission."

Kate whimpered, biting her lower lip.

Barbara, I think, took the opportunity to join the game, more aggressively eating my sister, concentrating almost exclusively on her clit, delivering as much pleasure as she could. Kate whined, squeezed her thighs against Barbara's head, squirming to control the intense stimulation she received.

"I can't stop it. I'm gonna cum. Please...please...let me..."

"Absolutely not! I forbid it!"

"OOOOHHHHHHH" Kate groaned.

I had picked up my pace a bit. But Kate's death grip on Barbara's head kept her tongue in place so she could to lick.

I gripped Barbara's waist tightly, loving the sensation of sawing in and out of her while watching my sister try valiantly to contain the ecstasy threatening to overwhelm her. I was getting close, I wanted to see Kate explode while I was buried in my raven haired slave. But I wanted to hear her beg once more before I filled Barbara.

Kate began to bounce her shoulders up off the pillows, I could see she was struggling to obey me. I could also tell it was a losing battle she fought against Barbara's enthusiastic tonguing.

"OH My Lord...I...I can't...I'm not...Oh pleasssseeeeeee..." Kate was gripping the sheets so tight I thought she would rip them.

"Cum now, Sister."

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" Kate cried, then came like a runaway freight train.

She thrashed, released the sheets, grabbed her breasts, squeezing so hard it had to hurt. Her head swung back and forth like she was demon possessed. Kate's eyes rolled back in her head, she vibrated, then collapsed like a limp dish rag, panting.

Barbara kept up her assault on Kate's clit. It had to be hyper-sensative, but Barbara was merciless. Kate wrapped her fingers in Barbara's hair, trying to push her away, but my Latin sex machine wouldn't be denied. She was determined to drag another orgasm from her friend.

I was pounding into Barbara pretty hard now, her head rocked back and forth between Kate's thighs. Barbara never relented.

After several seconds, Kate quit pushing Barbara's head away and began trying to hold her in place, bucking her hips into Barbara's mouth.

Then it was Barbara's turn. She groaned loudly into Kate's pussy, then started quivering. I'd been so involved watching my sister, I hadn't thought that Barbara might be getting close to cumming, although it wasn't really surprising.

Still gripping Barbara's waist, I held her up as her legs shook, seeming to lose strength. Yet she never gave Kate's clit a moments break.

"Again...My Lord...Please, again...I need to cum."

I wasn't going to last much longer myself, so, "Cum Sister, cum now!"

Again she thrashed her way through another powerful orgasm. Barbara finally lifted her head away from Kate's sex as I hammered her for all I was worth.

Just as Kate collapsed from her orgasm, I unloaded into Barbara. I was so turned on, I must have pumped a gallon into her. It was definitely a moment I'll never forget.

As the last of my semen dribbled into my lovely Barbara, I felt a drop of sweat drip from the end of my nose. I watched it fall onto Barbara's soft brown skin. Realizing the three of us were drenched in sweat, I wondered how much of the moisture on Barbara's back was mine, and how much was hers.

Kneeling there motionless, still buried in Barbara, feeling my spent cock soften inside her, I saw she now rested her head on Kate's taught midriff. Kate wore the look of a cat basking in the sun with a full belly, her hair as wet as if she'd just stepped out of the shower. She was so beautiful. I was so in love.

Once I felt my legs were back under my own control. I laid down on my back next to Kate. Kate, still gripping Barbara's hair, tugged her up to lay on top, then began to lick her own juices from Barbara's coated face. Both girls giggling at Kate's antics.

Kate looked at me grinning, "I wouldn't want you to get me all over your face when you kiss Barbara My Lord."

"Oh? What makes you think I wouldn't like to taste you on Barbara? Hhmm?"

"I am sorry My Lord. But I'm certain you can still taste me on her tongue if you like."

"That's a good idea Kate. Come her Barbara, let me taste my sister on your tongue."

"Gladly My Lord." She slid over, now laying on me, her right leg between mine, her left leg laying outside my right, straddling my thigh. Kate stared at us as Barbara dipped her head to deliver a tender, but passionate, open mouth kiss. Our tongues waltzed, I did indeed taste my sister in Barbara's mouth. She was delicious.

*******************************************************************

I woke early the next morning as the ladies began to stir. We'd fallen asleep with Barbara to my right and Kate to my left. I was wrapped by two soft, warm bodies and four loving arms. Not to mention the firm breasts against my chest. Kate's leg was thrown over my thighs, Barbara's left leg draped over us both. Barbara's head was on my shoulder, Kate nuzzled my neck. I stretched as best I could, trapped in heavenly flesh.

"Good morning My Lord." Kate whispered in my ear.

"Good morning Kate", I kissed the top of her head. She snuggled into my shoulder.

"Kate and I have to getup for work, My Love" Barbara mumbled into my shoulder.

I sighed, "I know, but I don't have to like it."

Kate asked, "Do you want us in the shower this morning, or will you be sleeping in, My Lord?"

I'd yet to enjoy two women in the shower with me. Fortunately my shower was large enough for several people. How could I decline?

"Let's get clean, I'm feeling dirty this morning." I grinned at both of them lecherously.

We drug ourselves out of the bed and shuffled sleepily to the bathroom.

I managed to get in a quickie with both of them while we bathed each other. I know slaves are supposed to bathe their masters, not the other way around. But how could I resist slathering soap all over these two women, even if they did both protest about decorum.

We came downstairs together. I sat at the dining table for breakfast, sending Barbara and Kate to the dorm for breakfast so they could start their day.

Mom and Dad were both looking at us with knowing grins.

Of course it was Mom who had to say something, "Son, we're going to have to get your walls sound insulated."

My eyes got big, I felt my face flush hot. "Message received." I mumbled while Mom stifled a chuckle.

That afternoon, shortly after I'd dismounted the big paint gelding I'd been working, My phone rang as I watched Kate and Barbara washing the dirt and sweat from his back. Even in this chilly winter weather, a horse will sweat under the saddle.

I saw it was Eric on the phone. He was about the only one of my few high school friends I still kept in contact with. I answered the phone eagerly.

"Merry Christmas, Eric! What are you up to?"

"Not much, man. Same shit different day." I could hear the smile in his voice.

We talked for a while, catching up on our lives. He wanted the details of my wild college life in Tuscaloosa. Sadly there weren't many to share. I tended to be a bookworm when I was at school.

He told me how he and his mother's sports bar, Ballers, was getting busier everyday. It sounded like they were quite successful, although he had little time for a life outside work. He didn't exactly say, but it sounded like he and his pretty mom were very happy. Their relationship was...shall we say close?

Turns out my friend needed a favor, "James, I have to admit I have an ulterior motive for calling you."

"What do you need, buddy. You know I'll help if I can."

"Well, we've had a couple of girls complete their indenture. I'm happy for them. But I haven't been able to find suitable replacements. The slave market has been meager pickin's lately."

"Let me guess, you want to borrow Kate?"

Kate and Barbara both stopped what they were doing to turn and look at me a bit apprehensively.

"Just for one night, man. We think New Years Eve is gonna be jam packed. We're gonna be open later than normal and my girls are exhausted. Besides, your sister was the hottest dancer we ever had. The customers love her, and my girls seriously need some relief."

"I think I can arrange to let you have Kate for a night."

"Seriously? You're a lifesaver, man! I owe you big time!"