My Sister's Keeper Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't care who she thought of, I was gonna see if she could remain outwardly calm while I diddled her to orgasm. Right here in the bar, which was getting busier by the minute.

Releasing her clit, I captured her labia between my fingers, one on either side of my middle finger. They were slick with her moisture. Holding my ring and index fingers still, I slipped my middle finger back and forth between them, massaging both at the same time. The more I played, the wetter she got.

Finally I penetrated between her lips just up to the first knuckle of my middle finger. The soft moan escaping her throat had been only indication she'd given so far that she was enjoying this...other than the sopping wet pussy of course.

Teasing her with the tip of my finger until she whimpered in need, I slipped the rest of my finger into her, immediately followed by my ring finger. While Susan's gazed stayed fixed to my sister, I explored until I located her G-Spot. The rough patch of skin was quite pronounced, like all the other parts of her sex, so it was easy to find.

With the heel of my hand back on her clit, I caressed her G-Spot, clamping the two sensitive areas between my fingers and palm. Her pussy practically gushed from the stimulation. She opened her mouth slightly to breathe, tried to get her legs open even further, and kept her eyes locked on Kate.

By now Alyssa noticed what I was doing to Susan. She kept shifting her focus between the dancers, the crowd, and Susan. Obviously interested in watching Susan's impending orgasm without being too blatant about it. I definitely got the impression Alyssa wanted to be next. That's when I realized I was most likely going to spend the entire night finger fucking slaves. I figure there are worse ways to bring in a new year than giving six beautiful, naked slaves as many orgasms as I could.

I couldn't see a good way to get off myself, so somebody was going to get the fucking of their lives as soon as we got home. That thought made me look up at Barbara, who had slipped into stripper mode. She was sexy as hell, enjoying the attention. I knew she was a fast learner, you'd never know she hadn't been dancing naked for an audience all her life.

Still working Susan's g-spot and clit, I scanned over to find my sister. She was watching Susan with a quizzical expression, her right hand on her right breast and her left on her mound. It appeared she had at least one finger in her slit, maybe two. Kate appeared to working up to her first signature public orgasm.

Kate's gaze shifted to mine, her eyebrows asking me what was happening. I slipped my fingers out of Susan, causing her to whimper her disappointment and frustration. She'd been getting close. I held up my drenched hand enough for Kate to see it glistening with Susan's juice before I sank my fingers back into Susan, quickly finding her sensitive spots again. Susan grabbed my wrist and humped my hand. She was still watching Kate, her moaning louder, but still drowned out by the music to anyone nearby.

Kate grinned at me and mouthed "Really?"

I nodded my head, grinning back.

Kate then focused on Susan and frigged herself with abandon. Putting on a show just for Susan. Of course the crowd soon noticed that Kate was chasing her own orgasm. The murmur of voices seemed to quieten while Kate lost herself to her own pleasure.

Thirty plus feet away, Susan was panting. She was much less subtle about riding my fingers now. Emily and Alyssa both watched Susan with fascination, excitedly anticipating her imminent explosion.

Kate was getting closer to going over the edge. She squatted in the cage, her legs spread as open as they would go, brazenly frigging herself furiously with three fingers. Her hips worked frantically in time with her hand. When she took her free hand and viciously twisted her own nipple, she finally came...hard.

Seconds later Susan cried out, clamped her thighs tightly together, trapping my hand, and writhed like a decapitated snake. She nearly slid off the seat and under the table. She managed to stay in the seat and froze for a couple of seconds. I was still massaging her G-spot and clit, applying even more pressure than I had been.

Than she came again. Her legs opened wide for a few seconds before yet again trapping my hand between them. She put both palms on the table, closed her eyes, bent over resting her forehead on the table between her hands and vibrated like a fan with a missing blade.

Looking up, I saw Kate was on her back in the cage, her feet up on the bars about two feet above the floor. Her knees were bent, she was working her clit with one hand and a nipple with the other. Kate's pussy was gaping open, glistening with her fluids. Her back was arched in ecstasy. I don't know if she was still cumming, or rolling through another orgasm. But whichever it was, she was cumming hard.

Suddenly she relaxed, laying limp on the floor, lightly stroking her pussy. Her head lolled from side to side as she drifted through the afterglow. The crowd actually began to applaud. Kate grinned, blushed a bit, and worked on recovering her breath.

When the applause started, Susan sat up, looked around, found Kate. She realized what had happened, grinned and melted into my left side. She lifted my hand to her mouth and lazily, but thoroughly licked herself off my palm and fingers one by one.

By now I was so hard it hurt, however, I knew I would probably be this way all night with no release in sight. I decided to consider it the longest foreplay session ever, planning what I would do to Kate, and Barbara when we got home.

Emily, who'd been watching Susan put her head back on my shoulder, "Well done My Lord. She'll remember tonight for a long time."

"I suspect you're right Emily."

"MmmmmHmmmm" Susan moaned into my neck.

Looking over, Alyssa watched me with an expectant, somewhat pleading stare.

"Yes, Alyssa, you're next."

Her whole face lit up, "Thank you My Lord." she purred sexily. She then reached down to gently stroke Susan's sex. Susan sighed and opened her legs to better receive the attention.

Once Susan regained her breath, she asked, "Do you want me to change places with Alyssa, My Lord?"

"I suppose you'd better, before she breaks." I snickered.

When Susan lifted up to move, Alyssa slide under her in a flash, nearly knocking Susan of her feet. getting a laugh from all of us.

Once Susan settled in with Alyssa between she and I, she reached down and spread Alyssa open. Alyssa draped her left leg over Susan's right thigh, begging for attention.

Alyssa was gaped open, her clit hard and exposed, her areola all but invisible under her rigid nipples. Wasting no time, I penetrated her with two fingers immediately. Thrusting her hips to meet my hand, Alyssa sighed, "Oh My Lord, yessss."

I found her g-spot quickly and repeated the technique I used with Susan. Alyssa slid her hand under my palm, pinching her clit between her ring and forefinger, pressing down hard on the tip of her clit with her middle finger.

When I looked down at the tiny woman leaned against me, she was biting her lower lip, watching the crowd intently. It was only seconds before Alyssa stiffened all over, groaning deep in her throat. I felt her clamp down on my fingers. I kept working on her g-spot and pushed the heel of my hand hard against her fingers. She gasped, then quivered for about half a minute.

When Alyssa relaxed again she rubbed the tip of her clit in a circular motion going faster and faster. Apparently she was quite wound up, it didn't take her long to cum again. Impressively, above the table, one would be hard pressed to know she was experiencing one orgasm after another. However, they didn't seem to be the big, explosive cums Emily and Susan enjoyed.

After she pulled her hand away and licked my fingers clean, I said, "Very good Alyssa. I hardly knew you were coming."

"I tried My Lord, thank you. I only cum hard from a tongue or a cock."

"Then we'll have to see if we can make that happen before the Christmas break is over."

"Mmmmm, I'd like that very much My Lord."

Emily was going in the cage to start her shift in about a half hour, so I softly stroked her clit and labia while we waited. I gave her one more gentle orgasm just before Eric came to the table to get her.

"Go get em tiger." I told her.

"You certainly have me primed for it My Lord." Then she she strutted away right behind Eric, swinging her ass like a runway model.