My Sister's Keeper Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna pay too, I want a corner table and all the beer I can drink." I said with a grin.

"You got it James, VIP all the way!"

"When do you want her?"

Kate and Barbara were both kneeling at my feet now, looking up at me anxiously.

"How about around lunch time, for the early crowd."

"That's gonna be a long night for my sister. You're gonna have to throw in lunch and supper"

"Done! I can't thank you enough, man!"

"You've always been there for me, the least I can do is let you have Kate for the evening."

"Thanks again, see you then."

We ended the call. It wasn't lost on me how the one sided conversation heard by Kate and Barbara must have sounded. I steered it in that direction intentionally. Growing up I didn't dare tease or prank my sister. I was making up for lost time now.

"You ladies run out of work?" I asked the slaves at my feet.

"No My Lord." they answered almost in unison.

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Well...we...we wondered..."

"Were you eavesdropping, Barbara?"

"No my Lord...not on purpose anyway. I...we couldn't help but overhear..."

"My conversation with Eric?"

"Yes My Lord." Barbara replied, both of them looking guiltily at the floor.

"So you're both here to confess?" How I kept a straight face I'll never know. This was so much fun.

"Thank you for your honesty. Now why don't you both go finish up. It's getting late."

They were both desperate to know what I'd allowed Eric to have Kate for. They also knew that as their owner, I was under no obligation to discuss my plans with them, even if they were part of those plans.

I went to the house, Kate and Barbara went back to work, whispering to each other animatedly.

Barbara and Kate were both slaves. They had no rights. They were my property, to do with as I pleased, with or without their consent, agreement, or prior knowledge.

Having said that, they were both women, with real emotions and feelings, who happened to be sharing my bed each night. I was young and relatively inexperienced, but I knew if I didn't clear this up before bedtime, my night might not be nearly as fun as last night had been.

After talking things over with my parents, I went to the dorm just before supper when I knew all the staff would be in there cleaning up after work.

When I walked in the door, they all scattered to kneel in front of their bunks, including Kate and Barbara. They all had bunks in the dorm, even if they slept in my bed every night. A couple of stragglers darted from the bathroom, still damp from showers.

Once everyone settled in place and became quiet, I spoke.

"Ladies, I'm here to offer five of you a night out on New Years Eve."

This elicited a round of quiet, but excited chatter.

"However, it doesn't come without a bit of work. A very good friend of mine owns a downtown sports bar called Ballers. They have cage dancers for the customers all night and he is short of girls right now. With New Years Eve coming up soon he asked me if I could help him out."

Looking around the room I saw many excited faces, some were contemplative, and some were obviously distraught at the idea. The low hum of quiet conversation in the room picked up again when I paused.

"Kate is going. I'm sure most, if not all of you know she worked there as a cage dancer for a few months before she came here. From personal experience, I know for a fact my sister was an excellent dancer there. The sexiest dancer they ever had in my opinion. The owner seems to think so as well."

I met Kate's eyes when I bragged on her. She beamed at me with pride. The pride of a slave who has pleased her master, not the pride of arrogance. Winking at her, I continued.

"I'll let you decide among yourselves who is up for the task. I don't want women there who are uncomfortable with dancing all night naked in front a room full of men. I need women who revel in the thought of being on display and desired by everyone who see's them. Women who know how to excite a man, put on a good show"

The slaves who had looked distraught earlier showed relief. several girls seemed even more excited than before.

"Ballers has no brothel license, so nobody's getting laid. Not there at least, what you do when you get back here is entirely up to you."

This brought laughter and perhaps a little disappointment. I'm pretty sure I saw a few pouts. There was no way Dad and I could keep all these women satisfied, especially with Barbara and Kate draining me each night.

"However, you will sit with me at a table in the bar when you aren't dancing, so you'll get to enjoy the atmosphere."

"Kate, come over here." Kate rushed to me, knelt, looking up at me with excitement now in her eyes.

"Kate and Barbara will select five of you to go with us. I want girls with experience dancing...nude if any of you have ever done that." I suspected a few had. It was a relatively common way for girls to pay their way through college, and/or earn spending money for those with student loans.

"She can answer any questions you may have and tell you what to expect."

Now I looked down at Kate, "Think you can handle that for me, Sis?"

"Yes My Lord, gladly."

"Do you feel better now that you know why I gave you to Eric for the night?"

"Yes My Lord. You were teasing me, weren't you?"

"Now Kate, it wouldn't be proper for a master to tease his slave, would it?" I asked with a devious smile.

"Of course not My Lord. I know you would never do anything improper." She replied conspiratorially.

I reached out to trace one of the scars on her face, "You know what we need, find me some good ones. We don't want to embarrass Eric."

"Absolutely My Lord."

I left the dorm. Before the door closed I heard excited squeals and a thunderclap of frenzied chatter coming from the slaves.

CHAPTER 21

I had Eric pick us up in the Baller's van on New Years Eve. He didn't know I was bringing six girls, I just told him he was going to have to provide me a designated driver. He was so happy Katherine was gonna' help out, he didn't complain a bit.

Needless to say he was pleasantly surprised when Barbara, Emily, Susan, and two others piled in with Kate.

All of them, with the exception of Barbara had experience as dancers of one kind or another. Barbara was excited to try something different. She certainly had the moves, and she had lost all inhibitions about being nude long ago.

"What's up, James? You bringing all these slaves?"

"Yeah, figured you could give all your slaves a night off. I hope that's okay."

"That's fine, man. I wasn't expecting all this. I'm gonna owe you big time!"

"Don't worry about it. You can pay me in beer and burgers," I grinned at him.

"Deal! Load up and let's get back. Mom's waiting for us. Boy, will she be surprised."

"Pleasantly I hope." I said as I climbed into the front seat.

Once everyone was belted in, Eric started the van and headed back towards the main road into Huntsville.

Barbara and Kate tried to keep everyone quiet, but there was an undercurrent of low whispers and giggles all the way there.

Eric pulled up to Baller's back staff/delivery entrance. All the slaves unloaded. Rose, Eric's mom, met us, led them all in and began showing them around, explaining what they were expected do do.

Eric showed me to a large round corner table. It was secluded, but had a good view of the dance cages and most of the bar. A large, bald, muscular man with a ready smile came over to the table.

When he arrived, he stuck out his hand, "Hi, I'm Josh. I'll be looking out for you and your slaves tonight. Making sure nobody gets too obnoxious"

"Thank you Josh. With your usual crowd, I don't imagine I'll need your assistance tonight. But it's nice to know you'll be there if I do."

"Agreed, but we never know on New Years. We get a lot of extra people, and they don't always wanna follow the rules."

"Well, Thanks again."

Eric spoke as Josh nodded and walked away., "We'll open in a bit, it probably won't get busy for a while yet. We'll start three of your slaves in the cages, I'll bring the rest over here to sit with you. We'll swap them out every couple of hours since they're all new to this. Well, except for Kate of course."

"However you want to manage it. They should be fine. Barbara and Jane keep them all in excellent physical condition."

"Look" Eric pointed at the furthest cage. "Kate's showing 'em some of her signature moves."

When I looked, sure enough, the music was now playing and Kate was doing her thing. The other five were watching, mesmerized. I'd forgotten how insanely sexy Kate was when she danced in the cage. With no audience, she wasn't getting really down and dirty. The show would only get better as the night progressed and my sister got horny.

"I'm gonna go get slaves in the other two cages real quick. It's almost time to open. After that I'll bring the other three to your table." With that, he took off towards the five girls watching Kate.

Eric put Kate in cage three, so she would be back at the table in a couple of hours. Barbara went in cage two, so she would go to cage three when she finished the first two hour shift, and then come back to the table. Veronica, a tall, lithe, brown eyed, brunette, sporting high, small, firm breasts, and a tight, slender ass went in cage one. This meant Roni would be dancing nude a full six hours before she made it back to the table. Eric's girls worked hard.

If Eric followed this rotation, it would put Kate in cage one at 6:00, finishing in cage three at midnight. My sister would be on display during the busiest time of the night. That made sense, she was a crowd favorite after all.

It was a little after noon by now and a small crowd was seated. Many of them enjoying their lunch already. Several people were at the bar for a liquid lunch. Every eye in the place was on my women.

Kate went straight into her sexy routine, undulating to the music, giving everybody a peek at the goods, surprisingly conservative relative to the last time I'd seen her dancing here. While I watched, she caught my eye, winking conspiratorially. Holding my gaze, I could see her slip her hand down her belly to her mound where she slipped her middle finger into her pussy for a couple of seconds. When she took it out, I saw a shimmer of moisture on her finger, just before she popped it into her mouth.

After giving her finger a mini blow job, she kissed at me, winked again, then turned to see the effect she'd had on her audience. It was dramatic, my sister had the attention of every man in the room. Kate bumped her eroticism up another notch in response. It was easy to see how much she was enjoying the attention. I figured I might have to loan her out to Eric more often. She seemed to really be enjoying herself. Watching her was something I certainly enjoyed.

After a few more minutes I turned my attention to Roni. It was easy to tell she had some experience as a stripper. She had all the moves. She was on her back, playing with her stiff nipples, her long, sexy legs straight up in the air, opening and closing them while watching the crowd to see who was watching her.

Inviting attention, and in a different venue, tips, Roni had a big smile on her face. There would be no tips tonight, not for a slave cage dancer. However, if the guys enjoyed the show, it would translate into more tips for the wait staff and bartenders.

Roni was a hot little thing. I'd fucked her a couple of times. She wasn't a particularly active partner, preferring to just enjoy whatever you wanted to do with her. She was, however one of the tightest slaves we owned.

And then there was my stunning Barbara. She seemed a little stiff, probably nerves. She'd been without clothing for several years now, but dancing for the enjoyment of a roomful of lustful strangers was something new for her. She was watching both Kate and Roni while dancing much like she would if she were on the dance floor with a date.

She was still a sight to behold with her jet black hair, black eyes, brown nipples and caramel skin. Barbara made no special effort to present a lewd display, neither did she try to cover herself in any way. She was obviously studying her fellow dancers, no doubt she would be copying their moves before she started her second shift.

After several minutes, she seemed to suddenly remember I was in the audience. She looked straight at me, wearing an expression one might see on a child seeking approval. I gave her my most lecherous smile and an exaggerated wink I was sure she could see across the room.

Barbara beamed back at me, genuinely pleased at my response. She began to dance for me, watching my every reaction. Realizing her discomfort, I made sure to focus on her and, make my pleasure at seeing her in the cage as clear as I could.

For quite a while nothing existed outside Barbara and I. She danced and I watched. Gradually Barbara started to ease into some of the more enticing displays she'd picked up from Kate and Roni. I could all but see her confidence grow as she danced, relaxing into the routine, getting ever sexier.

Barbara was getting excited now. I recognized the signs. She was breathing through her mouth as much from arousal as from exertion. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and her labia were starting to peek out. When I realized she was wearing her 'fuck me' expression, I knew she was going to give Eric's patrons as good a show as any of the girls tonight. This woman was amazing. I owned her, I loved her, she loved me. I was indeed the luckiest human to ever walk the planet. I still am.

Emily finally managed to draw me back into the real world. I was seated between her and Susan. Alyssa, a tiny little girl, under five feet tall, sat to Susan's left. Susan was fixated on Kate. I think she had a serious crush on my sister. I'm pretty sure Susan probably drooled on herself at least once while watching Kate dance.

Alyssa was watching both the dancers and the crowd. She seemed to have a permanent grin plastered on her face. I have no doubt she was the life of the party before she defaulted on her student loans. She appeared to be in her element. Alyssa taught salsa dancing part time while she was a student, I was looking forward to seeing her in the cages.

Emily sat hard up against my right side, like she was my date. She kept shifting in her seat, not enough to be annoying, but enough to be sure I knew she was there. We'd become close in Miami and Tuscaloosa. I hadn't made much time for her since we came home for the Christmas break. I needed to remedy that.

When I looked over at Emily, her head was turned towards me, tilted slightly to her left, a curious, but knowing smile on her sweet face.

"What's on your mind Emily?"

"You have quite the stable of beautiful women My Lord. How is it you keep us all so...enthralled?"

"I didn't realize I'd enthralled you Emily?" I asked teasingly.

Emily blushed and looked down for a moment. "I'm afraid you do My Lord. In fact, most of us hope for your attentions. Sharing your bed has made this life much more bearable for me."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, My Lord."

Putting my right hand at the top of Emily's thigh elicited an excited moan from her. "What am I gonna do with you Emily?"

"Anything you like My Lord. I am yours to use as you please."

Sliding my hand up her thigh, I gently stroked her outer labia with the edge of my palm. Mischief lit Emily's eyes, her legs parted a bit further, anticipating my intent. She breathed a bit deeper, locking her eyes onto mine.

As adventurous as Emily was, I doubt she'd been quite this adventurous in her past life. Being a slave she had no choice but accept my attentions, so she obviously decided to just make the most of it and enjoy.

I cupped her sex with my entire hand, rubbing her up and down, pressing the heel of my hand against her clit on the down stroke. Other than opening her legs even further, and her breathing becoming more pronounced, Emily managed to remain surprisingly still, not wanting to draw attention to us.

I started to slip my middle finger in and out of her slit as I continued to rub up and down. The first penetration caused he to catch her breath, after that she showed no further sign she was being frigged in the middle of a public restaurant.

Shortly I added my ring finger, still stroking and pressing against her clit. Emily began to shift in her seat now, almost squirming, but not quite. I'd spent a lot of time fucking Emily when we were in Tuscaloosa together. She'd always been very demonstrative. I was shocked at how well she maintained her composure. My hand was now soaked with her juices, so I knew she was enjoying this.

I maintained a slow steady pace, both to avoid attention and to draw this out for her. Emily's breathing was becoming labored after a bit. Her orgasm was building, even in this subdued state, I recognized what was coming.

"Emily, are you okay?" I heard from my left. I looked to see Susan, leaned forward, watching Emily around me.

Emily didn't react to the question. I looked down at my hand, Susan's gaze followed mine. Her eyes got big, then a big grin split her face.

"Forgive me for interrupting My Lord, I see she is actually doing quite well."

"Yes, she seems to be enjoying herself, doesn't she Susan?"

Giggling, Susan replied, "Yes, she does, My Lord. I don't know how she's being so quiet." She laughed at Emily's predicament.

"Well, you're going to find out how to hide it next. Think you can be as cool as Emily?"

"I...I don't know My Lord. I'll try." The look in her face quickly changed to a mixture of apprehension and excitement.

Emily was subtly rocking her hips to meet my fingers with every penetration now. There was a puddle of her lubricant on the seat beneath my hand. She'd been watching my eyes this entire time. When Emily's eyes suddenly popped open wide, only to immediately close, I knew her orgasm had started.

Emily grasped my wrist, thrust against my hand getting my fingers as deep into her as they would go. Her whole body quivered slightly for close to a minute before she relaxed and slumped against my side, her head landing on my shoulder. She sighed contentedly and lightly played with her own pussy when I removed my hand. I thought she was going to purr.

I wiped my right hand on Emily's belly in an effort to dry it some, just to see how she would react. She looked at me briefly and smiled before using her other hand to swirl patterns in the wet mess I'd left on her stomach. Then she laid her head back on my shoulder and snuggled in to enjoy her afterglow.

Looking down at Susan's crotch, I saw that she was extremely aroused. Her inner labia were exposed and as wet as they could be. Susan had some of the largest lips I'd ever seen, absolutely begging for a cock. I'd have given it to her if we weren't' in Eric's bar. She also had a large clit peeking out from under it's hood.

With my left hand, I reached down to pinch her big clit between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it lightly back and forth. Susan's eyes got big, she sucked in a breath like she'd been burnt. Her legs clamped together, then instantly spread back open as wide as she could get them.

"Been waiting for this, have you Susan?"

She just nodded.

"You know Emily is usually pretty loud. She surprised me at how well she was able to contain herself. You think you can do the same?"

Again, Susan just nodded.

"Good. So, sit back, relax, enjoy, and don't embarrass me, okay?"

Susan gave me a third nod. She scanned the room, quickly finding Kate dancing in her cage. She sat back in the seat, crossed her arms under her breasts, scooted forward a bit, opened her legs even further, and watched Kate like a dog waiting for it's master to drop a scrap on the floor. Her face showed pure desire, even hunger. Susan seemed to enjoy our few encounters in the past, but I felt she imagined it was my sexy sister playing with her at this moment.