My Sister's New Buzz

Story Info
Amanda finds more than she expected in her sister's suitcase.
2.2k words
4.28
11.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So a bit of background about me...

I'm Amanda, and I'm 27, blonde and Swedish. I've been living in England for the last 8 years with my English husband, while my parents and siblings live over in Sweden. I've got a younger sister called Vilma (25) and a brother called Gotte (23). I go and visit them when I can, and they come over here to visit every couple of months.

CHAPTER 1

Lately, Vilma hasn't been to visit as much as she used to. As she's just finished university, I appreciate that she'll be a bit strapped for cash to start with, so she may not be able to afford flights quite as regularly. I was a bit confused, however, to a question our mum asked me on her most recent visit.

"So what nice things did you get up to when Vilma came over last week?"

"What do you mean? Vilma hasn't visited me in ages!" I replied.

"Nonsense, I dropped her off at the airport myself!" said mum, looking just as confused as I was.

I then understood that Vilma must have been traveling somewhere she didn't want mum to know about. We were good sisters, and had covered for each other plenty of times in the past when one of us was in trouble, so I cottoned on quickly.

"Oh yes, of course, Vilma. For some reason I thought you said Gotte. Silly me!" I lied. "Yeah, we went to the park and the beach, and there's this lovely new cafe near the park..." I embellished.

Soon as mum left, I got on the phone to Vilma to find out the latest gossip from my sister. I needed to know why I was covering for her 'straight from the horse's mouth', as the weird English expression goes. I called her and brought it up, and she got very awkward indeed...

"Right Vilma, why did I just have to lie to mum about you 'visiting' me last week?" I asked.

"Ok, look, Amanda, you really can't say... promise?"

"Of course, as always!" I replied.

"Well..." and she went on to tell me her reasons.

It turned out that Vilma had hooked up with someone on Tinder a few months previously, someone English who visited Sweden regularly for work. They had started hooking up each time that person visited, and recently Vilma had traveled over to England herself, so they could enjoy themselves here as well. However, the reason she hadn't told anyone, especially our mum about this, is that Vilma had been hooking up with a girl called Lily. She knew our parents were quite religious and that they wouldn't approve of their daughter being lesbian, so that's why she lied and said she was visiting us instead of Lily.

"Vilma, you know I couldn't care less whether you like girls or boys, you can always tell me!" I told her. "Just next time you're going to involve me in a lie, make sure you tell me first!"

CHAPTER 2

A few weeks later, Vilma called me to say she would be visiting Lily for a week, and asked whether she could come to spend a few days with us afterwards.

"I've found myself a job back home, but it doesn't start for a couple of weeks, so I'm going to and stay with Lily in England for the next week, and thought I could come visit you afterwards before going home?" she explained.

"Congratulations on the new job!" I said. "And yes, of course, come visit us!"

"I know it's your birthday next week, and I'm sorry I won't be around for that, but maybe we could go out and celebrate it when I get there?" Vilma suggested.

I was delighted, as I'd not seen her in ages, and told her she was more than welcome. She and my husband really get on too, so he was fine with it. Just having her visit would be a lovely belated birthday gift!

When Vilma finally came to visit we had a lovely sisterly catch-up. We spoke about her new job, and she also told me more about how she had met Lily, and what they had been up to this last week. I'd not seen her so happy in a long time. She told me about and how much she was enjoying her relationship with Lily, and I was so happy to see this new buzz in her!

I had received a coupon for a local spa treatment for my birthday from a friend, but on the 2nd day of Vilma's visit I decided to give it to her to enjoy. I thought she would enjoy it, and she had always had back problems (partially due to her large breasts weighing her down), so she would benefit from a professional massage far more than I would.

"Are you sure?" she replied excitedly. "Thank you so much, I've always wanted a professional massage!"

"Honestly, 100%. I'm so happy to be able to treat my little sister on the rare occasion she does actually come to visit!" I teased. "Plus, I've got a ton of house chores to do, particularly the laundry, as my husband seems to forget where the washing machine is..."

On her way to the spa, Vilma sent me a message asking me if I could please add some of her clothes to the laundry wash as she hadn't washed anything the whole week she was at Lily's. So I went into the guest bedroom and opened up her suitcase, searching through her clothes to see what really needed a wash, checking the different compartments for anything tucked away...

And there...

...at the bottom of the case...

...in a silk bag...

...were 2...

...huge...

Dildos!

CHAPTER 3

I was shocked! So Vilma, my seemingly innocent younger sister, had brought 2 big dildos over to enjoy with her new girlfriend Lily! I supposed that was fair enough, especially as neither of them had a real cock for the other to enjoy... but still, these were surprisingly large! I'm not a prude, and do have a small vibrator myself, and my husband and I have a great sex life. Has a nice sized cock, but these toys were next-level big. Thicker and longer than my husband's cock!

I just stood there at the side of my sister's bed... one of her dildos in each hand. I examined each one carefully.

The first one was purple, looked like a regular rabbit vibrator - albeit large and very graphic - realistic penis bell-end and veins! It also seemed to have some sort of WiFi or Bluetooth receiver thing on it. It looked like it could be controlled remotely! Could Lily control this via the internet from England to give Vilma some orgasms in Sweden? God, was I really thinking about my sister having an orgasm?!

The other dildo was different. It was a light green and less penis-looking than the previous, just a smooth cylinder with a curved tip. However it had a sort of inverted base... it was one of those suction dildos that you could attach to the wall! What was more, there was even a harness in the silk bag, which this 2nd dildo was clearly meant to fit into, so it could also be used as a strap-on! Uninvited, the question of whether Vilma would wear the strap-on, or whether Lily would fuck Vilma with it popped into my mind...

There was even a small bottle of lube in the silk bag, presumably so small to allow it in her hand luggage on the flight? It was already half empty though...

And then I lost control.

Without even thinking about what I was doing, I started sniffing the dildos. The curved green one just smelt of latex, and had clearly been cleaned after its last use, but the purple one... smelt unmistakably of pussy!

The smell infiltrated my nostrils like the steam from a cartoon pie, pulling me further towards it and making me open my mouth... I was in complete auto-pilot mode now, I couldn't help myself... I'd never tasted pussy, other than licking my own fingers during sex, and I let into the urge and licked the dildo...

Of course, I had no way of knowing whether the dildo was covered in Lily's pussy juices or Vilma's - my own sister's! - but by this point I didn't care! I slipped the dildo deep into my mouth and sucked on the dried juices.

And next second there I was, one hand down my panties while the other pulled the purple dildo in and out of my mouth.

While the green dildo had been cleaned after Lily and Vilma's playtime, but maybe this purple one was dirty because Vilma had used it last night herself, in this very room, and not washed it yet? Had Lily controlled it remotely while Vilma put it inside her on this very bed?

God I was so wet.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had pulled the lube bottle out the silk bag and squirted some on the tip of the green dildo. I took my trousers and knickers off, lay down on the bed and started to rub the green dildo against my pussy, while still sucking on the juicy purple one, tasting either my sister or her girlfriend's pussy...

I very slowly (and with some difficulty) slid the tip of the green dildo inside my soaking pussy while pulling the purple rabbit out my mouth and wiping it across my face, covering it with the pussy-flavoured saliva slobber... and it suddenly started vibrating. Had I unintentionally turned it on? Probably, though there was a little part of me that fantasized Lily had used her remote to activate it.

I froze... was there some way Lily could tell it was being used, and thought she would give Vilma a bit more satisfaction? What if she had? What if she spoke to Vilma about it later?? Oh god I didn't care anymore... it was worth the risk!

This idea almost made me cum, but I wasn't ready to end it all just yet. I was too fucking horny, and when would I get this opportunity again? Vilma wasn't due back for another hour at least!

I pulled the green dildo out of my pussy, spat on the base of it and rammed it up against the wall... it worked! It stuck there really well. I had to tug it quite hard to get it off, so it would probably be safe for me to play with it? I slapped it back on the wall, turned around and bent over... and rocked slowly backwards onto it, feeling it squeeze through my pussy lips...

God it was big... much bigger than my husband... I was struggling to take it much further than the tip from this angle...

But I kept rocking on it and placed the vibrating purple dildo onto my clit... I was in heaven!

As I enjoyed myself I happened to look down at the empty suitcase in front of me. And there, right on top, were a pair of Vilma's knickers... clearly covered in a chalky white line on the crotch... her dried juices!

I really had no control now!

With my spare hand I grabbed them and sniffed them. Whether the purple dildo was covered in Vilma's juices or Lily's, these were definitely stains from Vilma's pussy... and I sniffed them, knowing for certain these were my sister's dry juices...

And then I sucked them...

The flavor was much stronger than it had been on the dildo. I sucked on them like my life depended on it, tasting every flake of my sister's dry pussy stain. I sucked so hard imagining her pussy lips in my mouth... imagining sucking on her massive tits... my own sister's tits... while buzzing my clit with her big rabbit vibrator and rocking on her wall-suction dildo...

And I came so so hard right there!

My pussy sprayed my juices all down my thighs, and my legs shivered so much that I rocked forward off of the green dildo and fell onto the bed, my back arching in pure ecstasy! By this point the purple vibrator was covered in my cunt cream, and I slid it down to my puckering arsehole, as butt play always pushes my orgasm to the next level. And so it did - I screamed with uncontrolled pleasure and soaked the bed with a second wave of squirt!

CHAPTER 4

When Vilma came home, I was in the process hanging out the washing to dry, which, of course, included her knickers (that I had effectively sucked clean anyway...) and her bed sheets. She looked so relaxed, almost as if she was stoned.

"How was your session?" I asked her. "Feeling any better?"

"Honestly, I felt like the whole way home I was just walking on a cloud! The masseuse's hands were so soft, but firm at the same time, and she got into every kink in my back. It gave me goosebumps at some points too!" my sister replied.

"That's amazing!" said I, but really thinking "I got into some pretty hardcore kinks too, and definitely got goosebumps!"

"Thanks for washing my stuff" Vilma said cheerily.

"No worries" I said, remembering washing myself off of her green latex dildo to leave it just as I had found it, but also smiling to myself knowing that, like her, I hadn't cleaned any pussy juices off of her giant purple vibrator.

THE END