My Sister's Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck my body was shaking. My vision blurred with bliss. I touched my cock again enjoying the last few twitches of my orgasm.

I used her underwear to clean my cock and balls off. I had sprayed the counter top in several spots. The panties were soaked with my cum by the time I was done mopping it all up. I had even hit her hairbrush with some collateral damage. I didnt clean it. The idea of her walking around with my sperm in her hair was intoxicating.

She was on her bed when I came out. For some reason she had a guilty look on her face, but I couldn't quite place why.

"Did you, uh... did you feel good?" She asked timidly.

"Uh..." I really didn't know how to answer.

I'm not sure what she saw or thought, but she went from looking guilty to worried, instantly.

"They weren't good enough were they? I can, I can wear a different pair next time if you want. Um.. do you like certain colors or..."

"Um.. I.."

She had stood up and moved to her dresser, not looking at me at all.

"Do you want to pick out my pair for tomorrow? Here, uh look in my drawer. I'll... I'll leave and you can select the pair you want to see tomorrow. Just, um.. put them on my bed before you go."

She left in a panic, before I could even tell her how awesome it was. What the hell had just happened? I thought about going and finding her and clearing up whatever confusion she had.

Instead, I found myself hovering over her panty drawer. Touching each one, breathing them in. I am such a sick pervert. My dick was already hard again.

I was barely able to process what I was doing, my libido was in full control. I was picking out the underwear that my mother would wear all day tomorrow. The panties that would be pressed against her pussy for hours. The panties that she would then give to me tomorrow night to jack off onto. And she wanted me to do this. It was almost like she needed me too.

I had found a pair of sky blue hipster panties that had a matching push up bra, both trimmed in white lace. The color almost matched her eyes. I moaned thinking about my mother wearing them. Before I knew it, I was rubbing the pair against my cock. I got a little pre-cum on them before I got a hold of myself.

I laid the lingerie on the bed, arranged so that she would know exactly what to wear. I hoped she wouldn't notice the little wet spot on the crotch.

I left her bedroom before I did anything worse.

I found her on the couch when I came downstairs. Her eyes were red.

"I will do better tomorrow," she said.

I had no clue what was going through her mind, but I grabbed her and held her and told her, "I love you."

She held onto me tightly, her sobs slowly subsided and she started breathing heavily. I was about to ask her if she was OK when she squeezed me once more and said,

"You such a good boy, your old mom loves you so much. I'm going to bed sweetie."

She kissed me again on the forehead and pressed herself against me for a final hug.

I watched her get up and leave for her bedroom.

It had been a long crazy day and I got myself ready for bed as well. I brushed my teeth, changed into clean boxers.

As I finally laid down, I looked up and smiled.

Today was a good day.

To be continued...

12