My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened her legs wider and put them over my shoulders and began to push my tongue deeper, first licking the full length of her pussy, and then forcing my tongue into her wet pussy so I could fuck her with my tongue. I found her clit which was now hard and erect. When I licked it, I felt her shiver and tremble. She let out a low throaty groan and she climaxed, soaking my mouth. I continued to lick and lap her juices while I reached up and started fondling her breasts.

I ran my thumbs lightly over her hard, swollen nipples. She moaned loudly and said, "I'm cumminnggg!"

I continued licking her through another orgasm before I climbed up between her legs. I took my cock and slid it up and down her swollen wet pussy lips a few times and then plunged in about halfway. She gasped loudly, taking in a deep breath, and said, "Yes! Fuck me. Please fuck me!"

I didn't need any more encouragement as I started stroking in and out, slowly at first, and then gradually increasing the speed and the depth. After a couple of deep strokes, I could tell her cunt was overflowing with juices.

She was whimpering and moaning, begging me to fuck her harder. I pressed my mouth against her and kissed her long and slow, allowing our tongues to eagerly explore each other as she was moaning in my mouth. I could feel her nails digging in my back as I began to pump harder, and in a couple of minutes, she screamed out and had another explosive orgasm.

I pumped another load of hot semen deep in her pussy. She whispered in my ear, "God, I love how you fuck me."

We got dressed, I gave her a long kiss, and then I headed home.

When I walked into my living room, Sarah was sitting on the couch eating some chips and dip and drinking a beer. She looked over her shoulder at me, gave me a big smile, and asked, "Did you hear the news?"

"Yeah, Melissa told me. Congratulations sis. I am so proud of you."

"I feel like celebrating, but I think I'm gonna go to sleep early. I have to get up early, and I don't want to look hung over."

"I think that's a good idea. I'm just gonna make a sandwich and then I think I'll crash, too. I'm wiped out tonight."

I gave her a kiss and she went to bed.

* * * * *

When I woke up Friday morning, I found that Sarah had already left. Thankfully, she had made a pot of coffee. I drank a cup of coffee, took a shower, and got dressed. I poured a cup of coffee in my insulated cup and headed to work.

I had two clients on Friday. One was in her late thirties and the other was in her late twenties. Both had great bodies, and I enjoyed photographing them. They were both flirty, but neither asked me to fuck them, so I didn't.

When I was finished for the day, I upheld my promise to Amy to fuck her every Friday afternoon. I enjoyed fucking Amy. She was beautiful, sexy, and at times, she could be a wild fuck. Afterwards, we took a shower together, and I went home.

When I walked in the door, Sarah was standing in the living room wearing jeans, cowboy boots, and a western shirt. She turned around, flashed me a big smile, and asked, "How do you like my new clothes?"

"You look great! Why are you still dressed like a cowgirl? I'm assuming by the smile on your face that your shoot went well?"

"Oh, John! I had so much fun! We need to go to that ranch together. They offer horseback riding. The photographer was the same one that did the eyeglasses shoot. He was really nice. The western wear company had a trailer loaded with clothes. They already had my sizes, so everything fit me. I posed in a barn, along a rail fence, standing next to a horse, and even sitting on a horse. I had a blast. This is the last outfit I wore, and the guy from the company told me I looked so good I could keep them. I never knew it before, but I love wearing boots and jeans. Oh, and the company looked at the photos and said they didn't need to wait to decide. They offered me a contract right away. I don't know all the details yet because they discussed that with Melissa, but she said they were going to use the photos in their next catalog, and they wanted me to do three more shoots for their upcoming catalogs. They print four a year."

I told her I was really proud of her and told her she looked great in western wear. Then I said, "Shit, maybe I will start wearing western clothes. I like the way they look. But as good as they look on you, how about taking them off so I can fuck you!"

"I thought you'd never ask. But then I'm gonna take you to dinner. You have been so good to me, and I really want to pay you back."

She took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. I quickly got undressed and sat on the edge of the bed to watch her get undressed. She took her shirt off, followed by a lacy red bra. She then sat down next to me and pulled off her boots.

I asked, "Aren't those things uncomfortable?"

She explained that she thought they would be, but they were actually quite comfortable. She took off her socks and then kicked off her jeans, followed by her red thong. She turned around to face me which allowed me to take one of her breasts in my mouth and gently suck on and flick the nipple with my tongue. I gently pushed her back and I dropped to my knees while pushing her knees apart. I put my mouth on her sweet pussy and began licking her pink opening.

She gasped and said, "Oh my god, yesss! I have wanted you to do that since you got home last night."

I answered, "You know how much I love to eat your pussy. I wanted to do it last night, too, but we both needed our sleep. When I'm through eating you, I'm going to make love to you all night."

She was breathing hard, moaning, and bucking her hips. She was getting really wet, so I stuck my index finger in her slit and started moving it in and out. I realized she had an orgasm when I felt her liquid pouring down my chin and I heard a muffled scream. I looked up to see her biting on a pillow. I noticed her face was flushed and she had tears in her eyes. I moved next to her and whispered, "Are you okay, sis?"

She looked at me with wide eyes and answered, "I'm more than okay. I just love you so much. I can't believe how great you make me feel and how good you are to me."

I guess I got philosophical for a minute because I said, "I love you, too, Sarah. I hope you know that you are so much more to me than just a little sister. Even a little sister that lets me fuck her. I never want you to think that the only reason I let you stay here is so we can have sex all the time. I love you deeply, more than you will ever know. I don't want to just fuck. I want to make love to you and treat you the way a beautiful girl like you should be treated. I want you to feel as much pleasure as I can possibly give you."

She looked at me with those beautiful eyes and slowly shook her head. She said, "You are the most amazing, sweetest man in the world. Promise me you will never leave me."

"Never. No matter what, you will always be in my life."

I pulled myself up until I was between her legs and looking down at her face. I grabbed my dick and started rubbing it up and down her pussy lips and I asked, "Are you ready for this?"

She nodded her head yes, placed one hand behind my head and pulled me down to kiss me. I kissed her softly, letting my tongue search inside her mouth and she kissed me back passionately. I placed the tip of my dick inside her and pushed slowly in. When I had a couple of inches in, I pulled back and thrust back in. I pumped in and out several times and then started taking longer strokes, but not fast. This was a slow, easy fuck. I noticed she had her eyes closed for a couple of minutes and then she opened them, looked at me and smiled, and then pulled me down for another kiss. I gradually increased both the length and the speed of the thrusts. She still had her hand on the back of my head, and I felt her grip me hard, arch her back, and let out a loud moan.

I could feel her vagina grip my cock and I knew she just had another orgasm. I brought her off at least once more before I felt I was getting close. I whispered that I was going to cum, and she softly said, "Yes, cum in me big brother. Let me know I'm yours forever."

I shot load after load of pearly hot cum in her, and then collapsed next to her. In a few minutes she rolled over and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Without even opening my eyes, I answered, "You."

She smiled and said, "I mean for dinner, dummy. I told you I wanted to take you out to eat."

"You don't have to do that, sis. I don't feel like getting dressed again. Let's just order something."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips before jumping up, grabbing her phone, and asking, "What do you want?"

Again, I answered, "You."

"You're impossible. I'm ordering Chinese. You want your usual?"

"Um Hum."

"Okay, but tomorrow I'm taking you to dinner."

* * * * *

We didn't make it to dinner on Saturday. Right after we got up and had a cup of coffee, I got a call from Melissa. After asking if we had any plans that night, I told her no, forgetting that Sarah said we were going out for dinner. Melissa said we had been invited to a party at Sherrie's house. Sherrie was a woman I had photographed and then fucked. She wanted us to get together again, but I had never called her.

Before I agreed to the party, I asked if Sarah was invited, and Melissa said we both would be her guests. She then said she would pick us up at 7:00 pm.

When we arrived, I couldn't believe the size of the house we were in. House didn't really do it justice. It was more like a mansion, or maybe a palace. All I know is, it was the largest house I had ever been in.

There was a full bar with bartenders wearing white tuxedo shirts and black bow ties. I walked over and asked for a beer and was surprised to hear the guy tell me that he had ten different brands. I asked for a bottle of my favorite and when the guy started to pour it into a glass, I told him I would just take the bottle. He looked down his nose at me like I had just completed the worst faux pas of the century. I didn't really give a shit. I took my bottle and started wandering around the house. I came to a room with a lot of cigar smoke and the sound of some men laughing. I walked in and some guy asked me if I wanted a cigar. I told him sure, and he handed me a large Cuban cigar.

I was standing in the corner, smoking my cigar and drinking my beer, when a very distinguished looking gentleman with close cropped grey hair walked over to me.

He smiled and said, "I hope you are enjoying yourself."

I answered, "Yes sir, very much so."

He held out his hand and said, "Jeffrey Chambers. Do you know who I am?"

I was thinking I had heard that name before, but I couldn't place it, so as I was shaking his hand, I said, "No sir."

He laughed and asked, "Have you ever heard of Chambers Enterprises?"

"Chambers Enterprises" I said as I was trying to remember what that was. Then it hit me. "Chambers Enterprises. Didn't they purchase that carburetor company from Germany last year?"

The guy smiled before answering, "Yes, but 'they' didn't buy it. I did. I own Chambers Enterprises. Besides the carburetor company, we designed and sold the conveyor belts that the majority of car manufacturing companies use, along with the robotic arms that they now use. We also designed and sold the mail sorting machines that the Post Office uses, and we have hundreds of other machines that we designed and sold to manufacturing companies all over the world. Some of the companies were so profitable that I bought them. I now own companies on four continents."

I said, "Wow! I'm impressed. Pleased to meet you. I'm John. John Lawson. I'm a photographer."

"Yes, I know. I've seen your work."

"You have?"

"Yes. You photographed my wife, Sherrie. She showed them to me. I was quite impressed. You do good work."

I was trying to think of a way to make a hasty retreat without looking like the cat who ate the canary. I had seen his wife naked, I had fucked her, and she had said she wanted me to come to her house to fuck her again. I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "Thank you, sir. I appreciate that."

He could obviously see my discomfort because he smiled at me, put his hand on my shoulder, and said, "Relax, son. I know you fucked her. Believe me, you're not the first, and probably won't be the last. But, you're different. She seems to be quite taken by you. Let me ask you something. Have you ever been in my house before tonight?"

"No sir! Never!"

"Why not? I'm sure she asked you to."

"Sir, I'm really not comfortable with this conversation. Your wife is a very nice woman, but I would never sneak around behind someone's back, especially in their own house! I'm sure you are probably upset with me, and I understand. I will get out of your house now. You don't have to have me kicked out."

The guy started laughing, and again he said, "Relax. I'm not going to have you forcibly removed from my house, and you don't have to leave. We're just having a nice conversation here. Let me explain something to you. When I met Sherrie, I was just getting started in business, and she had just graduated from college. I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. We got married and we had a very good life together, especially our sex life. As time went by, and I got more successful, we drifted apart. We still love each other, but I wanted the hot college girl I married. The older we became, the more I started looking for women who looked the way she did when she was right out of college. Women who were younger than her. Sexier than her. And they weren't hard to find. I was fucking beautiful women all over the world. One day she confronted me and told me she knew I was cheating, and she didn't care, but she said if I was going to do it, so was she. I don't know how many times she has had another lover, and I don't care, as long as she is happy."

He continued, "You are the first person she has admitted to having an affair with. She showed me those photos and she admitted she had seduced you. She has said several times that she wishes she could get you to be her lover, but you only agreed to do it once, and she hasn't heard from you since. Let me ask you a question. Do you find my wife sexy or, at least, desirable?"

"Yes sir. She is very desirable, but I don't want to carry on an affair with a married woman."

"That's very commendable but let me make you an offer. I know I can no longer please my wife, but I want her to be happy. She's going to find younger lovers anyway, so I would rather know who she was seeing. I am willing to pay you to keep my wife happy. Just name your price. You can come here whenever she asks for you. It's not sneaking around if I know about it, right?"

"Sir, as much as I would like to, uh, have occasional sex with your wife, I will tell you the same thing I told her. I don't have sex for money. Thank you for the offer, but I can't accept it."

"Son, maybe I didn't make myself clear. I'm one of the wealthiest men in the world. I'm offering to pay you to keep my wife satisfied. In case you misunderstood, I said to name your price. I didn't set a limit. Surely you're not going to turn that down!"

"I'm sorry sir. I don't want to offend you. I really appreciate the offer, but I just can't accept money in exchange for sex. It just goes against everything I believe in."

He stood there looking at me dumbfounded for a minute. He shook his head before saying, "Well, I've heard it all now. I can buy anything I want. If it's not for sale, I will offer a high enough price that they can't refuse, but you're telling me you won't take my money to fuck my wife, a woman you have already said you find desirable? Unbelievable!"

I didn't know what to say, so I just kept my mouth shut. Since we were still standing in a corner, he put his hand on my shoulder again and said, "Let's go sit down."

We walked over to some very luxurious leather chairs and sat down. He sent a waiter to fetch him another scotch and another beer for me. He said, "Let me make you another offer. As hard as it is for me to believe that a young man like you would turn down a guaranteed income, an amount that you could name, I understand if it is something that goes against your moral beliefs. You don't want to become what you would consider a male prostitute. Is that right?"

I nodded my head and answered, "Yes sir."

"Okay, then let me ask you this. You have already had sex with my wife, and you have already said you found her desirable. Would you be willing to satisfy her needs from time to time if no money was involved? Please understand, you wouldn't be doing anything behind my back. I want you to do this for me. In return, I would be indebted to you. Anytime in the future, if you need anything, just ask me. I'm powerful enough to make it happen. Would you do that for me?"

I thought about it for a few minutes. In one way it seemed like I was still agreeing to fuck someone for money, but in another way, I wasn't getting paid. He was just offering to do a favor for me sometime in the future. So, I took a deep breath, blew it out, and answered, "Yes sir. I suppose I could do that."

He slapped me on the back, we finished our drinks and cigars, and he took out a business card and handed it to me. He said, "Remember, if you ever need anything, just call me. Now, go have fun. There's a buffet out there and people are dancing. I'm going to find my wife and give her the good news."

* * * * *

I walked around for a while. I saw the woman who had bought the photo session for her daughter, I saw her daughter, and then I found Sarah and Melissa and chatted with them for a bit. Since we had come with Melissa, when she asked us if we were ready to leave, we left and went to her house. It was the first time either of us had been there. While it wasn't as big as Sherrie's mansion, it was still very impressive. It was very tastefully, but elegantly, decorated.

Since I knew she had decorated her office, as well as my office, I assumed she had decorated her house, too. "Wow, Melissa. You should have been an interior decorator" I commented.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to do when I was younger, but I found I had a knack for developing businesses, so I abandoned that idea. Can I get you something to drink?"

Sarah and I both declined, so Melissa led us upstairs to a large bedroom with a king-size bed. When we were all naked and lying on the bed, I crawled up between Melissa's legs and spread her knees apart.

I used my thumbs to spread her pussy lips apart and then started licking up and down, slowly seeking out her clit. When I found it, I gently licked it and then put it between my teeth and pulled on it. I felt her shudder and could feel her wetness on my tongue and lips. She was lifting her ass off the bed and pushing her pussy in my face, coating me with her sweet nectar.

I could hear Sarah moaning, so I assumed Melissa was eating her pussy.

After several minutes Melissa said, "Quit teasing me. I need you to fuck me." I moved up until we were face to face, and I gave her a deep kiss. I knew she could taste herself on my lips. I reached down to grab my dick and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips before putting the head in. She was moving her head around left and right on her pillow and was lifting her ass trying to get me deeper. She was breathing heavily as she said, "Please, fuck me hard."

Sarah moved over so she could kiss me. After giving me a deep, passionate kiss, she said, "Fuck her hard brother, but don't wear yourself out because I'm next."

She then laid down next to Melissa and started rubbing her tits.

I started fucking Melissa hard, the way she liked it. After she had two more massive orgasms, I felt myself getting close and said, "Melissa, I'm gonna cum."