My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Come up here and let me suck you. I want you to cum in my mouth!"

I quickly scrambled up to put my cock in her mouth, and in just a couple of seconds, I blew a massive load down her throat. When we were both completely sated, I laid down on her left side to catch my breath.

Sarah crawled up next to me and said, "My turn."

"Give me a minute baby. I'm wiped out."

"Oh, poor baby. I've never known you to be too tired to fuck. Let me see if I can help you."

Sarah moved down between my legs and took my deflated cock in her mouth. It only took a minute for her talented mouth to have me hard again. I pulled her up to lie on her back and moved between her legs. I stroked my cock up and down her pussy lips a couple of times and then entered her to begin a nice, slow fuck. I knew from experience that she really liked slow fucks. As I was pumping in and out of her, she was softly moaning, interrupted by me giving her long, passionate kisses.

After about twenty minutes, I felt my balls churning again so I told Sarah, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too. Give it to me. Fill me up with your hot cum."

I continued to pump into her as I emptied my balls into her pussy. I could feel her strong vagina muscles milking me dry. I finally fell, exhausted next to her, breathing heavily. After a minute, she leaned over to give me a deep kiss and said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Sarah."

A couple of minutes later, Melissa said, "That's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Confused, I asked, "What is?"

"The way you two make love. It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I have seen a lot of sex and people fucking, but you two actually make love to each other. And when you say I love you, you're not just casually using those words. You're also not saying it like a brother to a sibling. You two are actually "in love" with each other. I don't think I've actually realized that until just now. It also makes me feel special, knowing that you think enough of me to allow me to share your bed every now and then. I actually feel like I might be intruding in your personal life."

"Melissa, you are not now, nor will you ever, intrude in our lives. I'm sure I speak for Sarah when I say, we love you like a member of our family. If it weren't for you, we would just be a couple of typical college students wondering what we were going to do with our lives. You have helped us so much and given us both careers we never would have achieved without you. As far as sharing our bed, again, I think I speak for Sarah when I say we both enjoy sharing a bed with you. Since we live together, we get plenty of alone time together. I have never heard Sarah say, "Our sex lives are great. I just wish we didn't have to share with Melissa so much."

"Now, while you brought it up, let me answer your astute observation. Yes, I do love Sarah as a sister, my best friend, and as my lover. We were both raised in a strict Catholic family, so I'm sure our parents would not only ban us from the family, they would probably have a priest tell us we would be going straight to hell. Incest is a taboo in society in general, but it is especially taboo in a Catholic family. We have joked about what our family would think if they knew what we were doing, but at some point, we are going to have to have a conversation with them. I can't think of having a life with anyone but her, and I think she is of the same belief. I suppose we could have sham marriages with other people and continue our affair on the sly, but I don't want to live a lie. If our family wants to disown us, so be it. If they want to have us excommunicated from the church, too bad. The only reason either one of us ever went anyway was because they drug us there every Sunday. I'm just glad we have someone like you who we can share our true feelings with."

Melissa was quiet for a while before she answered, "It's already Sunday. Unless you have something planned for today, why don't you sleep here? Besides being a pretty good interior decorator, I'm not a bad cook, either. I'll make us some brunch and then we can lay out by the pool. Before you ask, swimwear is not required."

We slept late, had a wonderful brunch, and laid by the pool for a while. In the late afternoon, she took us back to my condo. Before she drove off, she asked if I was free for lunch on Monday. I told her I was, so she asked me to come by her office.

* * * * *

On Monday morning, I had two lingerie shoots and at lunchtime, I went next door to see Melissa. Before she could tell me what she wanted, I told her, "Thank you for this weekend. We had a very nice time."

She smiled and said, "You're welcome." She then continued, "John, do you trust me?"

"Implicitly! From the first time I met you, you've had nothing but my best interests at heart. I'm not sure why you did, but I am eternally grateful that you decided to take me under your wing."

"Well, thank you for your trust in me. I have told you before, I'm sure, that I am a very good business woman. I tend to recognize business opportunities and I seize on those opportunities. Before I hired you, I had some very good dancers who were young, handsome, great bodies, and just plain hot! I hired them because I knew they would be good for business. Then they got greedy. They recognized that they were bringing in money and they demanded a raise. Some of them even thought that because they were hot and sexy, I would be begging them to fuck me. I don't care how much money they are making for me, if they get greedy, self-absorbed, and become assholes, I fire them. You were never that way. I even had to seduce you, not the other way around."

She paused for a minute before continuing, "Even when you were fucking the boss, you never asked me for anything, especially more money. Then when you wanted to start a photography business, I recognized a business opportunity. I backed you because you agreed to let me become a partner and take a portion of your profits. You didn't even try to negotiate. And Sarah is the same way. I told her I could get her some jobs modeling if she would allow me to become her agent and take ten percent of her earnings. Either one of you could have objected, or tried to negotiate, but you didn't. Now, as a good business woman who saw a profitable business opportunity, I can almost guarantee I will make a lot of money from you two, but I know you will also make more than you ever thought possible. I'm happy that you trusted me with your future."

She continued, "Now, for the reason I wanted to talk to you today. How did you like my house?"

"Are you kidding me? I loved it. It's gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

"Good. Glad you liked it. As your unofficial business advisor and friend, I wanted to talk to you about investing some money. One of the best investments you can make is in real estate. I would highly encourage you to invest in real estate. I'm assuming that's not something you have too much knowledge about. I'm not sure if you were aware of where you were yesterday. I live in an area called Poway. There are several houses available in the area, some bigger than mine, some smaller, and some about the same size. I would like to introduce you to my real estate agent and have her find some houses for you to look at. If you find something you like, I will help negotiate the deal so you don't get screwed. Are you interested?"

"Absolutely! I know real estate is a great investment, and I would really like to have a place like yours. Thank you! Again!"

The next day I had lunch with Melissa in her office where she introduced me to her realtor, Connie. Connie was a knockout! She was about thirty, blond with blue eyes. She was wearing a business suit with a starched white blouse under her suit coat. The top button was unbuttoned, and her breasts were barely being restrained. I could understand how she could easily close a deal, especially with male clients.

Connie had a great personality and during lunch we chatted about what I was looking for in a house. I told her I was looking for something similar to Melissa's house and in the same area. She said she had several properties in mind and, if I was available on Saturday, she would be happy to show them to me. Melissa said we could all meet at her house and go from there.

When I got home Tuesday night, I told Sarah to keep her schedule open on Saturday because we were going house hunting. She was thrilled with the prospect of us buying a house together.

We met Melissa and Connie on Saturday morning. Connie had five houses to show us ranging in price from $550, 000 to $2 million four hundred thousand.

After several hours of looking at houses, we settled on a 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 4,050 square foot house with a double garage that held four cars. It was beautifully landscaped with palm trees, an automatic irrigation system, and a beautiful patio area with a pool and jacuzzi. It was listed at $1 million three hundred thousand. Melissa and Connie had a heated discussion and Connie agreed to make an offer of $1 million even. In the end, the owner agreed to a price of $1 million, fifty thousand.

A month later we met at the mortgage company for closing, and just like that, I was a homeowner. After signing the closing documents, we went to lunch. I told Connie that if she was interested, I wanted to do something for her. I offered to do a photo shoot for free. She said her boyfriend would probably like to see some sexy boudoir photos. He wasn't the only one. I was looking forward to seeing her tits!

I was going to rent a truck to move my furniture to the new house. Melissa told me I didn't need to move my old furniture because she had bought all new furniture. Instead, she told me to call a charity to donate my furniture and they would come pick it up. She said to get a receipt because I could use it as a tax write off.

I got a big surprise when I entered the new house. Melissa had completely decorated the house with new furniture. It looked like something out of Architectural Digest. To be honest, I probably wouldn't have picked that particular furniture, but I had to admit, it did look good. I especially liked the master bedroom suite. It had a king-size bed and a large flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. The bathroom had Italian marble tiles, a double vanity, large Jacuzzi tub with jets, and a shower stall that would easily accommodate three people.

I picked Sarah up after her last class and drove to our new house. When she walked in, she was blown away! After looking through all the rooms on the first floor, she asked, "Where's my room?"

"Well, your room is our room. The master bedroom. However, one of the guest bedrooms was decorated just for you for appearance sake. Come on, I'll show both of them to you."

* * * * * * * *

Sarah and I were sitting in our new dining room having dinner when she said, "John, it's been almost a year since we have seen mom and dad. Since I got upset with her when she told me it was wrong for me to live with you while I was in college, I've only spoken to her twice on the phone. Have you had any contact with them lately?"

"Nope. I haven't spoken to either of them since I told dad I was moving out of the dorm. He got upset with me and said I should save my money for the future, not spend it on rent. Even when I explained to him that he didn't have to pay for the dorm anymore, he said that didn't matter because he had already budgeted for that. When he asked where I was getting the money to pay rent on a condo, I told him I was helping a lady manage her entertainment business. I didn't tell him I was a male stripper. Anyway, he said I was being irresponsible, and I got mad and hung up. I haven't spoken to either of them since."

Sarah asked, "What would you think about asking them down for Christmas?"

"I don't think that would be a good idea. I mean, how would we explain how we are living in a million dollar house? Are you ready to tell them you're a model? Shit, a year ago mom was still hoping you were going to be a nun! And they would shit if they found out I was photographing nearly nude women!"

Sarah was quiet for a minute and then she said, "Well, we can't keep it from them forever. I don't know who said it, but someone once said sooner is better than later."

"Look, I understand if you want to spend Christmas with them. If you want to go back home, I will buy you a plane ticket. I can't get away because I am booked right up to Christmas eve. It will suck not being with you for Christmas, but if you really want to go home, I will understand."

"John, I don't want to go back home. This is our home now and I want to spend Christmas with you. I'm really proud of you for what you have accomplished, and I'm proud of what I am accomplishing. I think mom and dad would be proud, too. I was thinking we could invite them to come visit us for Christmas. You can stick with the story that you were helping Melissa manage her company. They don't need to know that you were a male stripper. And, as far as me being a model, I can show them the photos of the eyeglasses that I modeled, and the western clothing. It's not like I have been doing nude modeling. You can introduce them to Melissa and she can explain how she hired you to help her reorganize her business, she saw potential in you, and she helped you set up your photography business. You don't even have to tell them what kind of photography you are doing. Just tell them you are doing commercial photography, and with Melissa's contacts, it just took off. Have her explain to them that she helped you with the down payment on the house and you are making enough to pay the mortgage payments. I think they will be impressed and proud of you."

"I'm not too thrilled with that idea but let me think about it."

After dinner I wanted to relax on the sofa with a glass of wine, but I couldn't find any. I finally noticed some doors in the corner of the living room and when I opened them, I discovered a fully stocked bar with a refrigerator full of beer and sodas and another refrigerator that was actually made just for wine. I grabbed a bottle of our favorite white and poured a glass for each of us.

We snuggled on the sofa for a while, and after pouring a second glass of wine, I said, "Sarah, you said I should tell mom and dad about my photography business and your modeling career. You said sooner is better than later, or something like that. I've been thinking. If they come here and see how we are living, one or both of them are going to figure out we're living together as a couple, not just as a brother and sister. It will probably be mom. Are you ready to tell them that we are in love and want to live like a married couple?"

"I'm not sure how that conversation would go, but I know they won't take it well. There's no way they will just say they are happy for us and wish us well. Mom would probably call the nearest priest to come try to exorcise the devil out of us. Have you thought about that?"

"Look, John. We don't have a very good relationship with our parents, but if we are going to continue living like this, they are going to find out sooner or later. I wasn't really thinking about having that conversation with them, I was just thinking it would be nice to ask them to spend Christmas with us. How about we ask them to come spend Christmas with us and see what happens. If that conversation appears to be inevitable, then we will confront it then. If mom doesn't ask us, we won't say anything."

The following week, Sarah called our mom and asked her if they wanted to come visit us for Christmas. Surprisingly, she said they would like that. Sarah then asked her about talking on Skype sometimes, and mom said she had no idea what Skype was. Sarah said she would show her while they were here.

The following Monday, Melissa mentioned that she had run into Sherrie at the country club and she was upset because I had never "visited" with her. Melissa suggested that I call her and arrange a meeting. She explained to me that if I expected to be successful in business, I needed to make influential friends and keep them happy. She said having the right friends could help me in my business, but if I pissed off someone, they could negatively influence their friends who could, in turn, convince other influential people to not do business with me.

She asked me if I found Sherrie to be unpleasant in any way, and when I told her that I thought Sherrie was a very sexy woman, she said, "Then go fuck her and try to keep her happy."

When I got back to my office, I called Sherrie and asked if I could see her the following night. She seemed happy and asked me to come to her house for dinner. When I arrived, I was very impressed with the gourmet meal she had prepared. We had a nice conversation during our meal, and I apologized to her for not contacting her before now.

"Sherrie, I hope you don't think I was ignoring you. It wasn't because I didn't want to see you and spend time with you. I have just been really busy trying to develop my business. I have been booked solid for the last three weeks, and by the time I get home, I am usually wiped out. I hope you can forgive me."

"Oh, John. I understand. I have just really missed you. Did you enjoy your dinner?"

I laughed before answering, "How could anyone not enjoy that dinner. It was better than any restaurant I have ever been to. But as much as I enjoyed it, you didn't have to go to all the trouble. I didn't come here for a meal. I came here to be with you. I have missed you, too."

She had a very pleased look on her face, sort of like a cheshire cat, before she asked, "Would you like to take me to bed now?"

I smiled back and answered, "I thought you would never ask."

* * * * *

It's a long drive from San Jose to San Diego, so we were expecting our parents to arrive sometime around 6 PM the following Wednesday. Sarah had spent the day making her room look lived in. She had taken a nap in the bed so the sheets were rumpled. She threw an old pair of flannel pajamas on the bed, and she took a shower in "her" bathroom. She left all of her bath products in the shower and left the wet towel on the shower door. When we were satisfied that they would be convinced we were sleeping in separate rooms, we sat on the sofa with a glass of wine and waited.

We had the TV on, but neither of us were really watching it. We had discussed several ways that we could confess to our parents that we were lovers, and if the law allowed it, we would get married to each other. In the end, we were just hoping it wouldn't come up. By 6:40 PM, we still hadn't heard from them, and we were beginning to get a little worried. I had offered to buy a plane ticket for them, but dad had insisted on driving.

At 6:45 PM, the phone rang. My caller ID said 'State of California'. When I answered, a man asked if I was John Lawson. Then he asked if Donald and Janice Lawson were my parents. When I told him they were, he said he was a Sergeant with the California Highway Patrol. He said he was sorry to inform me that my parents were involved in a traffic crash on Interstate 5, and both were killed. When I asked for details, he said there was a bad snow and ice storm overnight on a stretch of interstate 5, north of LA, known as the Grapevine. He said it appeared that dad had hit a patch of black ice, lost control of his vehicle, and slid into an 18-wheeler. He told me the car was a total loss and would be towed to the CHP impoundment yard.

Finally, he informed me that the bodies were taken to the LA County morgue, and I could call them to arrange for transfer to San Jose. I thanked him, sat down next to Sarah and explained what happened, and comforted her for the next hour while she cried non-stop.

The next morning, I called dad's attorney and explained what had happened. I gave him the details and he said he would take care of transferring the bodies back to San Jose. He said my dad had left detailed funeral arrangements and he would take care of everything.