My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cancelled all my appointments, and the next week, Sarah and I flew back to San Jose to attend the funeral. We were staying at our parent's house. I had gone through dad's office and looked at his files, but I didn't really understand any of it. After the funeral, I approached dad's attorney and asked him if he could meet us at the house. I gave him access to all of dad's files, which included several insurance policies. He said he would take care of everything and then asked me to have a seat.

He took a deep breath, and then said, "John, I have some news about your parent's estate. Both you and Sarah's college tuition was paid in advance, so neither of you need to worry about that. The funeral was also paid in advance, so you don't have to worry about that, either. Your father made a will, and I regret to inform you, he didn't leave anything to you or Sarah other than $1500 each that you can use to start a savings account. The proceeds from their life insurance and this house were left to the Catholic Church. I'm sorry, John. I'm sure you must be very disappointed. I'm not going to inform the church about this for a week, so if there's anything in this house that you want, you can take it before the church knows about it. I was friends with your parents for over twenty years. I know they loved you, so I'm not sure why he made this decision. Again, I'm sorry."

I thanked him and led him out of the house. I then found Sarah and gave her the news. I asked her if there was anything that she wanted. She found some jewelry and some photo albums and a few items from her old room. We packed them up and shipped them to our house in San Diego.

We drove the rental car back to the airport and caught the last flight to San Diego. We held hands all the way back. Sarah was extremely quiet. I think she was cried out, but she laid her head on my shoulder most of the flight back home.

* * * *

When we got back to our house, I made a quick and easy dinner for us while Sarah took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. After dinner we had a glass of wine while sitting on the sofa. Sarah started crying again, so I put my arm around her and pulled her to me to comfort her. She asked, "John, why did they hate us?"

"Sarah, they didn't hate us. I mean, I'm pretty sure they were looking forward to spending Christmas with us."

"Please don't misunderstand me. I don't want to sound like a selfish little bitch, and I could care less if they didn't leave us anything from their insurance, but why did they leave everything to the church and only $1500 to us?"

"I don't know, sis. You know how they felt about the church. And dad had his quirks. I think he wanted us to make it on our own and not be dependent on them. In a way, I think he always knew we could make it on our own."

We didn't even go to bed that night. We snuggled with each other on our big comfortable sofa. I turned off the TV and held her close to me. Eventually, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * * * *

I called Amy and had her get my clients rescheduled. She called me back later and said my next week was fully booked again, and I had clients scheduled for the following three weeks. I gave her Connie's name and number and asked her to call her and get her scheduled for a photo shoot. I explained that it would be free of charge. I wanted to pay her back for finding my house and negotiating with the previous owner in my favor.

With business out of the way, I called Sherrie and told her how much I had enjoyed having dinner with her, followed by a very enjoyable and satisfying fuck session. I apologized for having to cancel the past Tuesday, but she told me she had heard about the tragic death of my parents and understood that I was out of town. She offered her condolences to me and then I asked if she was free the following Tuesday. She said she was, so I told her I would see her then.

Melissa was right. I had to keep my rich clients happy.

Later that afternoon, Melissa called and asked if Sarah was home. I told her she was taking a shower at the moment. She told me she had arranged a photo shoot with a swim wear company and she and Sarah would be travelling to Aruba the following week. She said she had arranged a private jet and they would be staying in a five-star hotel for a week. She asked me if I wanted to go with them.

"Melissa, that sounds wonderful. I'm sure she will be thrilled to hear that. Unfortunately, I'm booked solid, and there's no way I can try to reschedule. I've already had to reschedule once because of the funeral. I know you guys will have fun."

"Fun doing what?" asked Sarah as she walked into living room with a towel wrapped around her.

I answered, "Melissa's on the phone. I will let her tell you."

I handed Sarah the phone, and after talking for a minute, Sarah screamed, "Are you fucking kidding me? Oh my god! That is the best news I have ever heard. Thank you so much!"

She continued talking for a minute before telling Melissa thanks again, and then hanging up. She looked at me with the brightest smile I think I have ever seen on her face.

She asked, "Did you hear the news?"

"Yes. I'm so happy for you. Like I told Melissa, I know you will have fun."

"John, are you sure you can't go with us? We have a private jet!"

I had to laugh at her enthusiasm. She had been in a funk since the funeral. I was so glad she was happy about this opportunity. I told her, "Sarah, I would really love to go with you, but I am booked solid for the next three weeks. There's no way I can get away.

The following week, Melissa and Sarah left for a week in Aruba. I would really miss them, but I knew I would be fucking Sherrie on Tuesday and Amy on Friday. All I had to do was make some arrangements to find someone to keep me busy the rest of the week.

To be continued.