My Sliding Door Moment…

Story Info
If you could go back and do a moment again.. would you?
1.8k words
4.38
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

Have you ever heard the term 'Sliding Door Moment'? It's the idea that one moment, one decision in time could alter the course of our future. We all have those moments, thousands in a day. For me, there is one moment in particular in my past where I was faced with two choices. I know how one choice turned out; this story explores how it may have been if I had made a different choice.

.........

The sound of two terriers next door barking at each other woke her. She must have forgotten to shut her window last night. Jessica reached over and picked up her phone, groaning when the screen illuminated to show it was only 8:30 am. She rolled onto her back and noticed the house was silent, her parents must have left already for their anniversary trip.

With a sigh, she pushed the sheets off her and sat up on the edge of the bed. She looked around the room, it was the biggest in the house. Boxes sat in piles in the corners of the room, she was off to university in a few months and was boxing up stuff she didn't need to take with her. She would be renting an apartment off campus.

She stood and grabbed her dressing gown from the chair in the corner. She usually only wore vest tops and knickers to bed. Since she was home alone and going out this afternoon, she decided to stay in her PJs until she showered and got ready later.

She left the gown untied as she walked to the bathroom. Once she had washed her hands, she grabbed her toothbrush and gave her teeth a quick brush. Her mouth had a funny taste after the takeaway she had eaten last night.

Coming down the stairs she noticed the bags were gone from the front door, confirming that her parents had indeed left. Jessica walked past the dining room and through the lounge door. She was taken aback to see the tv on and even more so to see Jonathon sitting in the armchair in the corner of the room.

"Oh, hi." She blushed as he looked up at her. His eyes widened in surprise as he noticed her state of undress. Glancing down, Jessica blushed again and pulled the edges of the gown together.

"Sorry. I um, I wasn't expecting anyone else to be here." She stammered not able to meet his eye, tying the gown.

It wasn't unusual to see Jonathon sat in her living room, he was Samuel's best friend. Samuel was her only cousin on her mum's side. He was 21, two years older than her and because her mum and Auntie were so close naturally she and Samuel had grown up together and were as close as siblings. Auntie Jenny lived out of town, so if Samuel was on a night out, he'd often come crash in the spare room here and it wasn't unusual for his mates to stay too.

"I guess Sammy's in the spare room?" She asked and he simply nodded. "I'm putting the kettle on; do you want a drink?"

"Coffee would be great thanks." He said before looking back at the tv, Jessica rolled her eyes as she walked into the kitchen. Jonathon wasn't much of a talker.

She grabbed two cups out and busied herself in the kitchen. It looked like it was going to be another scorching day.

"Here you go." She smiled as she handed him his cup, he reached up and muttered a thanks.

Jessica took herself over to the armchair in the other corner of the room. Jonathon was flicking through the tv channels, so she grabbed her book off the table beside her. Curling her legs up underneath her, she sipped her tea as she read.

Half an hour later, Jessica closed the book and stretched her legs out. She had finished the book and it had left it on a cliffhanger and she was desperate to read the next. She scanned the shelves and saw it was on the one above Jonathon's head. He was engrossed in the show on the TV. She smiled as she studied him. She had known him for years now and had a crush on him for just as long, but to him, she was just Samuels's little cousin. She had tried flirting with him as she got older, but he would politely smile at her and never gave any indication that he was at all interested.

Up until today that is, she saw the way he had looked at her when she had walked in the room. She looked at the book again, an idea forming in her mind. She stood, not giving herself time to think about it. Jonathon looked up at her as she approached his chair.

"Sorry, I just need to grab this book." She indicated to the shelf above his head, stepping between his legs she leaned forward over him, putting her hand on the wall to steady herself. Her gown fell open as she reached up to get the book.

"Oops." She said but made no moves to close it. Jonathon stared up at her, his hands clenched as he fought not to touch her.

Jessica leant forward again, pushing herself onto tip toes so her body was inches from his. She overreached, letting out a squeal as she lost balance and fell forward. Jonathon reached up and grabbed her waist, steadying her as he pulled her into his lap, her knees either side of his legs.

She looked down at him, his eyes darker than usual. She could feel the heat from his hands as they seeped through the thin fabric of her top. Jessica placed her hands on his shoulders, fingers stroking the back of his neck as she leaned in, brushing her lips softly across his until she heard his breath hitch.

Jonathon reached up and pushed his fingers in her hair, guiding her mouth back to his. He kissed her deeply as his other arm snaked around her waist.

Jessica pushed her hand under his T-shirt and felt his skin hot beneath her palm. She sat back, looking down at him as she grabbed the hem of top and pulled it over his head.

He watched her as she traced the lines of his body with her fingertips, she seemed mesmerised. He couldn't fail to notice how the thin fabric of her top stretched over her ample chest, her buds hard and poking through. His fingers traced up her sides and brushed over them, causing her whole body shudder with a moan.

The noise spoke straight to his groin. He gripped her hair and pulled her mouth back to his. His other hand took hers from his chest and pressed it against the bulge in his joggers.

Jessica whimpered into his mouth as she felt him grow harder in her hand. She flexed her fingers and massaged him. Jonathon's head fell back against the back of the chair as he let out a cursed moan.

Emboldened she came to kneel between his feet. Jonathon watched her intently, his breathing rapid as she pulled at the waist band of his bottoms. He never wore underwear, so as he lifted his hips so she could pull the band down further; he was freely stood to attention.

She wrapped her fingers around his length and began to move them up and down.

"Fuck, Jess!" He panted as she gripped him tighter. She kept her rhythm steady as she leaned in and flicked her tongue against his head. His fingers flexed in the padding of the chair to stop him from grabbing her.

Jessica closed her lips around him and bobbed her head in time with her hands. All restraint left him as he threaded his fingers into her hair, pulling it into a ponytail and holding it in his fist and guiding her further down his length, holding her still as he felt himself hit her throat. She coughed slightly and he loosened his grip but she didn't pull up, instead he felt her breathing steady and she sucked him harder.

He knew he wouldn't last much longer with her doing that. He let go of her hair and gripped her arms, pulling her to her feet. She pouted and he had to chuckle at her. He moved so he was sat on the edge of the chair, his fingers hooked into her knickers and he pulled them down her legs, she held his shoulders to steady herself as she stepped out of them.

Jessica felt his fingers as they ran back up her legs. He was pleasantly surprised to see she was shaven. Her lips glistened with her need. He grabbed her ass and pulled her so her legs were either side of his. He opened his so hers were forced to widen, opening her up to him. She let out a low groan as she felt his tongue between her legs. She felt her her knees go weak as he gripped her hips and held her in place.

She felt the familiar warmth in her stomach as he took her clit into his mouth and sucked gently. She put her hands on his shoulders Nd Jonathon reluctantly allowed her to push him backwards. She straddled him, her fingers wrapping around his shaft as she held it still and lowered herself on to him.

Jonathon's hands gripped her waist, fisting her top into his hands and pulling it off. Jessica moved slowly, enjoying the feeling of him moving inside her. Every inch stroking her. His hands closed around her chest, she was more than his hands could hold as he squeezed and played with them.

Jessica let out a squeal as Jonathon shifted forward in the chair, his arm around her waist to stop her falling as he dropped to his knees, laying her in the floor without slipping from her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he began to thrust into her, hard and fast as his mouth crushed against hers.

He could feel her nails in his shoulders as her body arched off the floor.

"Jonathon!!" She moaned, clawing at him as he suckled on her neck, nipping at her skin.

Jonathon moved faster, Jessica could feel the carpet rubbing against her bare skin, it was painful but strangely it just added to her excitement. Her whole body went tense before she let out a loud cry, her orgasm ripping through her body as she shook beneath him. He kissed her, trying to silence her cries so not to wake Samuel. Her nails dug into his skin, pushing him over the edge.

He came with a growl, his hips slamming into hers with a feverish need he'd never felt with anyone before, it was like he couldn't get enough of her.

Breathless, he finally collapsed beside her. She rolled on her side to look at him, a smile playing on her lips. She leaned in to kiss his chest.

A creak above them made them both sit up, grabbing their discarded clothes. After they were dressed, he grabbed her waist and pulled her against him, kissing her softly as she melted into him.

"You're mine Jessica-Ann! Don't forget it!" He growled against her lips.