My Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second step: Have a plethora of small annoyances occur to make his life irritating.

Cereal... Not my ideal breakfast, but then again, my Father fired our chef. However, it did make it easy to mess with the bane of my existence as I accidentally ran into Jude with my bowl.

"Oops," I snickered. "Sorry."

All the little Miscreant could do was let out an irritated sigh as he ran upstairs to change... Which gave me ample time to fuck with his lunch - Seriously, who packs a lunch?

Still, this was not the highlight of my day as I stepped outside with a fly swatter. I destroyed a spider with a harsh swat and slid the remains into his turkey and cheese sandwich, careful to not actually touch the disgusting insect. Just as I was washing my hands, Jude charged down the stairs, grabbed his lunch container, and darted out the door mumbling about how he was running late and at his ineffectiveness at locating his tie.

Ain't life grand?

*

Jude appeared as if he got run over by a truck. His hair had grass in it, his uniform ruffled, his book had a pink paper in it (which is something the principal requires a parent to sign), and he was missing a shoe for whatever reason.

"Rough day?" I looked away, concentrating on my smoothie. Anything to hide my amusement.

"You can say that."

Jude trudged upstairs, and I held off my laughter until I knew he was out of hearing distance.

This is so much fun.

*

Third step: Destroy his self esteem.

Friends... I am not naive in my knowledge to think I actually have friends. I have a plethora of girls that I hang out with; you know, like minded beautiful people with a wealthy family last name. But would any of them take a bullet for me? Or even not spread gossip about me if the chance arose? I wouldn't for them, so why should I expect likewise? On top of that, I am the Queen Bee. If I get knocked down a rung or two, that would be better for them, there might truly be a cat fight to take my throne. No, I understand we use each other for social purposes and that is fine by me. Mother taught me anyone can be a valuable tool... and twice a week, every week, I paraded my tools into my mansion and steered them directly toward where Jude always was, his room. It must suck not having a social life, though I'd never know. First up: Nicolette.

"Damn, you could double as a skeleton!"

Jude simply glanced up to to the stunning brunette gracefully leaning against his door jamb. I was next her, barely peeking in as I wanted to watch, but not really be seen. I had to use my hand to keep my giggling from being heard.

"Thanks, I guess."

"Not a compliment," Nicolette amused. "Perhaps a better description would be a scarecrow. I can't fathom anyone as hideous as you has ever, or will ever have a date, though you'd be great on Halloween... and that hair of yours; do you have to use a weed wacker to cut it? Maybe some clothes from this century might help, but - how does that saying go? - oh yeah, polish a turd it is still a turd." She then looked around the room. "Shit, look at this place. Your appearance is disgusting but your personality makes it far worse. I mean, you're a teenager supposed to be on the verge of manhood and your still watching cartoons! I bet you have to beat the girls off with a stick because that's what every woman wants: a child. Oh wait, nevermind, I can smell the virgin coming from you. Can you be any more pathetic?"

Jude took a deep, irritated breath, "Are you done?"

"Oh no, I'm just getting started..."

Nicolette laid into Jude for nearly an hour and I damn near blew my cover multiple times by laughing. She was that entertaining.

*

Months passed. I was a dedicated thorn in Jude's side, a pain in his ass, and everywhere else as well. Every day he was dejected, ridiculed, harrassed, and physically and mentally tortured in some manner. I was perfect in my manipulation and the proof was our parents lack of knowing.

Oh, they knew we weren't compatible, as they did point out on a few occasions we weren't nice to each other, but never thought for one minute we were in the midst of a struggle for dominance. Hell, Jude didn't even know that.

*

I gave my refined tools a break for finals week. Honestly, I needed the time with Genevieve. She had done all my homework and now she needed to get me knowledgeable enough to pass a few tests. If only my Professor's wouldn't notice me so much then I could send her to take them for me as well. It's hard to be exquisitely beautiful.

It just makes me thankful Genevieve's Father is as crooked as a politician... because he is a crooked politician. A Senator to be precise. A Senator whom my Father represents. Yes, as nice as Genevieve is, her Father is... just like me. Only his transgressions are prison worthy. Better yet, he's even glad his little girl and I are "friends."

Still, Genevieve thought she was done with me after High School, even had her heart set on going off to M.I.T. to be some sort of engineer, but how could I let my favorite lackey run away? She thought the same thing after middle school as well, but how could I let my favorite lackey run away? Now she thinks she'll be done with me after college, but how could I let my favorite lackey run away? She's smart, obedient, and the perfect ugly friend... not that she's really ugly; I definitely wouldn't allow that - she's a seven and a half with tacky brown hair. But next to me? Oh, I look even more radiant when I stand next to her. Even the rest of my clique agrees. Genevieve is just pretty enough not to hold us back while still holding us up. So I repeat, how can I possibly let my favorite lackey leave?

Since Genevieve was coming over, I was forcing her to do what everyone else I brought over did: verbally berate Jude. I mean, why should he get a week off just because I gave the rest of my puppets a week off?

Genevieve's eyes lit up as she entered Jude's room. She was a puddle of nerves only a moment ago, but completely reversed course and became excited.

"You watch anime?"

"Look," Jude huffed. "I've heard it all before so just..." He paused, his frustration becoming a slight smirk. "You said "anime" not cartoons."

Genevieve smiled, "My cousin is a voice actor. He has over fifty credits to his name."

"Wow, that's awesome," Jude stood. "My name's Jude."

"Genevieve."

"So which anime is you favorite?"

"I absolutely adore..."

"Genevieve!" I had had enough. I was hoping Genevieve could turn it around and throw in an attack, but... this was quickly becoming like pulling teeth with this dorkfest. It was my fault, really, though I'd never admit that. Mother said everyone had their uses and Genevieve's is academia, not treachery. I had to end this before their conversation had me banging my head against a wall. "You're not here to discuss cartoons. We need to get back to studying!"

It was an order. She knew it. I knew it.

"Um, sorry," Genevieve's head shied down as she turned toward the door. "I have to get going."

"It was a pleasure to have met you," Jude smiled.

Genevieve glanced back over her shoulder, "Likewise."

As soon as she was in the hall, I smacked her on the back of the head. Repeatedly. And harder each time... I may have felt that what happened was my fault, but she didn't need to know that. She deserved punishment for her miserable failure. "You're fucking useless, you fucking Cunt."

*

"I need to use the bathroom."

I angrily sighed. This seemed like it was taking forever already and now Genevieve needed to take a piss. "Hurry up; I don't want to be here all night studying this shit." I better pass these exams or there will be hell to pay.

*

What the hell is taking so long... thirty minutes to use the fucking toilet? I stomped down the hall to find Genevieve looking in Jude's bedroom. They were talking.

Genevieve saw me coming and her eyes became saucers at the sight of my fury. "Gotta go!" She dashed toward me, "We're almost done, Yvonne... all that we need to do is to tackle math."

I let Genevieve make it back to my bedroom with me closing the door behind us. "I'm not happy, Genevieve." My hands went to my hips and my glare fierce.

"I know, I'm sorry." Genevieve was sitting on my bed, staring intently at the knots in the wooden floor.

"And what was so important that you made me wait?"

"Um, you just don't let me talk to anyone, really. It was nice..."

"And this is why I don't let you talk to anyone. What you have to say doesn't matter!" Always take a strict tone when training your pet.

"But Jude listened to me, like really listened to me; I even told him I've never had a boyfriend or any relationship with a guy and instead of judging me he said he never had one with a girl either, in fact, he said he didn't feel he deserved love, but was hoping someday, maybe, he would be able to..."

"Shut up!"

Genevieve shut her trap immediately.

"I don't give a shit." I gave her the most maniacal stare I had ever done. "You are seriously pissing me off... And what happens to a worthless Cunt's Father if I get seriously pissed off? Hell, I can pay anyone to do my homework. You are nothing to me. You should be grateful that I even allow you near me." I then raised my stiletto.

Genevieve fell down to the floor, her lips pressing against my high heel.

"Understand me, you Cunt," I used my stiletto to push her chin up toward me, "You. Are. Nothing. You don't get to make decisions so forget about that Douche down the hall and do what I tell you to do or I swear I will destroy your Father. One call to the Post or the Times is all it will take." I pressed my foot into her chest and pushed... hard. She fell backward with a thud. "So stop tempting me."

Genevieve never looked more pathetic as she quivered, "Yes Mistress."

I smiled, "Good. Now on to math because I know a good Cunt wants me to pass my exams."

Genevieve nodded.

Have I ever told you how amazing it feels to thoroughly dominate someone? Such a power rush!

*

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Jude! Happy birthday to you!"

Fuck that woman can't sing. I took a breath before entering the dining room, and I couldn't believe the pig trough the table had become. Eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon... it was too fucking early for this.

"I know you don't enjoy cake, so I made all your breakfast favorites."

"Happy birthday, Jude," Father patted Jude on the back before pressing a car key in his palm. "Eighteen years old and your first automobile."

Jude shook his head, "I told you that you didn't have to get me anything."

"And because of that, I had to guess on what you wanted. High end pick up truck? Sports car? But you seem to be a no frills kind of guy, so I got you a BMW."

"But I..."

"Look Jude," Francine cut off her son. "You deserve this and so much more. Not only for what you did for me..."

"For us," Father added as he put his arm on his wife's shoulder.

"For us," Francine echoed warmly. "Your grades are impeccable, and despite what Mr. Humphrey's says, we know you earned them. But we also know that you're having a rough time at school. You do know I do your laundry and see the grass stains on your uniform... and we know it's not from sports."

"I can handle..." Jude paused and his eyes narrowed when he saw me.

"We know," Father added. "But you should also know there are people on your side."

"And on your birthday," Francine continued, "We believe you deserve a car and so much more. You deserve everything your heart desires."

"Even more than that," Father concluded.

Jude came out of his consternation and looked at our parents. "I... I do?"

They both smiled and offered a unified, "yes" in response.

"Besides, this keeps me from having to drop you off and then cut short my volunteer time at the domestic violence service center to pick you up every day." Francine chuckled, "Now eat up before you're late for school."

Jude's eyes flickered, and it felt different as they settled back on me. He changed somehow.

It doesn't matter. That little shit is nothing and I've been proven right daily. He can have a car; he doesn't go anywhere anyway. I made sure of that. So what if our parents haven't realized his disgusting yet. Whatever he wants? Ha! I'll take that from him too.

*

It was a normal day... except I didn't get to mess with Jude this morning as our parents hounded the birthday child until he left. I felt I passed my exams, at least Genevieve was good for something. I watched her like a hawk during our final study session tonight and timed her restroom break. She was a good little slave.

As I laid on my bed, my mind was already thinking toward winter break. The shithead still had another week before he got out so whatever that look was about this morning, I had time to prepare. Not sure what it will be yet, but whatever it was, my retribution will be epic and soul crushing.

This is going to be so much fun!

Without warning, my door swung open... it was Jude.

"What the fuck, you can't just open my door; what if I wasn't decent?"

"When are you ever?" Jude shook his head, "Nevermind. I just need a little clarification on some details."

Did he just proclaim I'm never decent? "Get out of my room."

Jude rolled his eyes, "Did you pull down Harold Waters pants and underwear in physical education just because he wouldn't let you cut in the lunch line? I didn't even think you ate lunch?"

The question threw me off. It was unexpected, and therefore I responded honestly... I laughed. I couldn't help it as that was truly hilarious to see Harold so embarrassed. He didn't come back to school for a month. "I needed an orange to keep my vitamin C up for cheerleading." I wiped at the tear coming from my eye. Good times.

"And stealing Monica Deering's boyfriend just because she got a cheerleading scholarship and you didn't?"

I looked Jude right in the eye, a knowing smirk at the recollection. "I'm better than her and she knows it."

Jude stared right back at me, "Abigail Brenneman."

"Nothing but an ant to my high heel." I couldn't help my snicker, "Besides, I didn't do anything." This was becoming a stroll down memory lane of my greatest achievements.

"You bullied and abused that poor girl until she felt her only recourse was suicide... and you plead you did nothing?"

"It's not like I pulled the trigger." I shrugged before I became indignant. "So you heard from all the other Losers at High School what I allegedly had done. What's it to you? It's not like you have any proof." That I was certain. Mother taught me to cover my tracks well.

"Well, I was actually going to cut you some slack in hoping you matured somewhat in the year away from teenage drama; perhaps college was teaching you how to be an adult. I didn't even care about all the shit you were putting me through, thinking you had that right as kharma is always near. But then I overheard how you treat Genevieve the past two nights and I was thoroughly disappointed."

"Fuck you." I spat as I stood. "Someone who doesn't have any friends has no right to tell me how to treat mine!"

Jude laughed at my outburst, "With friends like you..." His voice tailed off.

Jude's remark made my temperature rise even higher, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." Jude flashed me a mischievous smile before turning down the hall, "Just wanted to let you know that it is now personal and revenge is approaching. Good night."

As soon as those words reached my ears, I ran to the door, closed it, and swiftly locked it. I then shoved a dresser in front of the door. At least I knew no one would be getting in here while I was sleeping.

I sat on my bed and stared at my door. I was nervous, but why? I am Yvonne Mitchell and no one has ever bested me before. Ever. Hell, the Fuckface gave up his best advantage by telling me he was coming after me. I'll just have to act first. His mistake.

My hatred turned to revenge.

It's a subtle difference between the two words. The defining characteristic is that revenge means it is personal. You do something to someone out of hatred and afterward, it would be like "okay, I did that," and you go about your day, the act simply forgotten. Revenge is so much sweeter because there's an amount of pride attached to it. You are vested until death. Now how can I personally attack my prey?

*

After the first night, I was at a loss. I actually dreamt of putting on the pressure with flirtation, personally attacking him with my charms until the Weasel had to surrender, but flirtation with the Dumbfuck had already failed, so that wasn't a help. Sure, I knew I could do what I've been doing, but I needed to up my game. I needed to do something so incredible that Jude ended up putting a gun to his head. I just needed to get through this final so I could really concentrate.

Fortunately, I had time before he's out of school to prepare for any of his traps.

*

It took three more days. Three days of the most sexually exciting dreams of my life... of Jude and I. It was as if they were leading me in the right direction all along. In them, I was the aggressor and I took his will and soul. You can't get more personal than that. They even seemed to have a soundtrack as I kept hearing Genevieve's words playing on repeat, "he never had a relationship with a girl but was hoping to find love" and my Mother say how "a woman with our looks can use sensual, sexual actions and turn any man into a blubbering idiot." Jude isn't even a man. At eighteen, his hormones have to be multiplied by a factor of a hundred.

Between the two of them and my body lustfully willing me to action; could it be that simple?

But I distinctly remember him not being a virgin...

My eyes lit up at my revelation. No, Jude said that pukey girl was his first, I had assumed he meant sex. But no, he probably meant first crush our something else equally pathetic. As if. Could you just imagine in the middle of her going down him she realizes she's eating meat so she forces herself to throw up on the spot. How romantic!

This could, no, this will work. I will take all his experiences. He will be left with nothing but memories of me, the woman he hates, for eternity. It's perfectly personal; why hadn't I thought about this before? I will ruin him forever!

Best. Idea. Ever.

Yes, my new stepbrother was going to learn the hard way not to mess with me.

*

I chose Friday as the day to commensurate my attack. He would have just finished his last mid term exam and if he's like everyone else, after the scholastic workload is done, he would be relaxed without a care in the world. Basically, it was the day before I suspected he would come after me and I knew his guard would be down. A perfect combination for terror.

I padded down the hall in my white see-through with a plunging neckline blouse, black skirt, and knee high socks. I left my underwear on my bed because I would need them shortly after my opening salvo for dinner.

When I got to his room, I realized I had to go to the bathroom to dry my hands... Was I nervous? I shook my head, checked to verify the amazing view my tits were offering, and took a deep breath. I was ready.

I didn't knock, nor did I wait for Jude to acknowledge that I enetered his room. As I strode seductively, his jaw seemed to hit the floor, his eyes wide.

This was going to be easy.

Jude was at his computer (what else was new), and I simply sat in his chair with him in it. I briefly saw the screen, and though I saw a list of files with people's names on them - including Father, Francine, Genevieve, and mine - something in the back of my mind told me to permanently forget about it as I had more important things to do.

"What are you doing?" Jude barely squeaked out.

Yup, definitely a virgin. Not sure why I ever thought this Ass Hat could ever get laid... Well, by someone not trying to get the ultimate revenge.