My Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure what you mean?" I offered as a husky breath in his ear before licking it with my tongue. My hips then began a slow gyration against his erection - oh that poor thing getting caught rock hard in his jeans.

I felt Jude smirk as he said, "This isn't right. Only people who are in love should..." His voice strained, my ministrations rendering him mute.

I ignored the facial expression and concentrated on his words. I was winning.

I answered him with a slow and steady stream of kisses around his jawline. "How does it feel to have a girl you don't love give you your first lap dance?" I finished by taking a hold of his hand and lightly brushing it against my soft orb. "Oh," I smiled mischievously, "And did that just so happen to be the first tit you've touched?" I punctuated my question by firmly placing his palm over my nipple."

"This shouldn't be done because of revenge. We should st...," Jude's breath was ragged.

I didn't even care that Jude figured out was I was doing. "You're right, we should stare at each other." I twisted slightly in his lap and made eye contact. He looked absolutely delirious. I puckered my lips and blew him a kiss before pulling his head directly in my cleavage. "Oh my, this is a day full of firsts for you." 

"Kids, dinners ready!"

"Aww," I hopped out his lap. "I suppose we'll have to do more later."

It took a few moments for Jude to catch his breath. He looked at me like the village idiot, and once again, I chose to ignore his expression and concentrate on his words. "There isn't going to be a later, Yvonne. I'll repeat, we can't be doing this anymore."

I shrugged innocently as I walked out the door. I then heard him exclaim, "I can't believe this is going to work!"

My mind and heart became resolute. So that Fucker did have a plan for me. Well, I'll show him. I'll just keep having to raise the stakes, that's all.

*

I was slow in putting on my underwear, allowing Jude to arrive to dinner first. I was even more ecstatic that he had changed out of his jeans and into a pair of sweatpants. My plan was easily coming to fruition, and Jude was an unwitting ally.

"I'm so delighted your deciding to eat dinner with us today, Yvonne," Francine offered a sweet smile as she put a heaping plate full of Alfredo pasta on my plate before topping it with shrimp.

Would she feel that way if she knew what I was doing to her son?

I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't like the grease pit cesspool food she was serving... or I did, but I didn't want Father's repercussion to my being honest. Do you have any idea what Alfredo sauce would do to my figure? Of this meal, I can only eat the shrimp. "What can I say, my life keeps me busy." Especially around dinner.

"Still, it's good to see you." Father sat down, "And this looks delicious, Sweetheart."

"Thank you."

I waited patiently for everyone to be involved, and by that, I mean I waited for the Hell Bitch to sit down and open her trap. Seriously, are there even enough trees to produce oxygen for her to be so long winded? She reminds me of a leaf blower.

My foot slinked silently under the table, and I saw the slightly stunned reaction on Jude when it grazed the inside of his leg. His inaudible reaction told me he wouldn't say anything, and if he did, I'd play ignorant to the situation. My foot delved into his crotch, and within mere moments had my prey erect.

I softly manipulated Jude's girth, rubbing it with little circles and simply enjoying the small beads of sweat accumulating on his forehead. It was agony for our young virgin and wonderfully satisfying for me.

A quick glance at our parents told me I needed to hurry... really, how did that woman seem to eat and talk at the same time?

I moved to a stroking motion. It was steady at first, but increasingly added speed and pressure. It didn't take long for me to develop a constant rhythm, and it appeared Jude was on the precipice of glory.

Let's help him along, shall we?

I used my other foot, and encased his manhood. Two firm strokes and...

"Holy fuck!"

I came... HARD.

My eyes cinched shut while my hands gripped my knife and fork as if they were the meaning of life. It felt like my soul was bursting with pleasure, and it came flooding out like a tsunami. I squirted right through my lacey panties and I'm certain I ruined my five hundred dollar skirt. I fell forward slightly and it seemed to take forever for me to calm down.

What the fuck just happened?

I blinked open my eyes. Father was standing and Francine had me in a comforting embrace. Both were worried and offering different variations of "Are you okay?" and "What's wrong?" Through it all, I spied Jude with a well spent goofy look on his face.

I succeeded in giving Jude his first footsie foot job! He had came... Of course he did, as I felt it through my socks and moisturizing my feet.

"Holy fuck!"

I came... AGAIN.

I keeled over, letting out a guttural moan, as my insides seemed to be on fire with euphoria.

This one didn't last as long, and luckily it wasn't as powerful. I slowly pulled myself together, taking a few deep breaths as I took stock of the room. All eyes were on me. "I'm... I'm fine. Female issues. Cramps." Those words were enough for Father, but Francine looked at me curiously.

"Are you sure? I've never had them happen so violently before."

I nodded. Apparently, Father wasn't great in the bedroom if Miss Homemaker never had an earth shattering orgasm. I shivered slightly as I really did not want to think about that.

"Well, I'm done," Jude quickly moved from the table before our parents could see the mess on his pants. "Dinner was great, Mom," he added over his shoulder... while looking at me with a smug smile.

That little shit just escaped and left my feet covered in his... I stopped myself as I felt the swelling of another orgasm begin in my loins. What the fuck? Just thinking about his cum makes me... I stopped my thoughts again as I was again about to have another orgasm. I had to get to my room and figure out this new development.

The big problem was how do I get there. Father and Francine both sat down to finish dinner, and even worse, constantly looking at me with worry. My seat, my skirt, my socks were all soaked. I was stuck.

I was stuck until Father went to watch the news and Francine started to do the dishes. I quickly took off my socks, the creamy texture felt... I turned off my thoughts to finish the task and for the first time in my life, I did the ungainly act of running.

I shut and locked my door before collapsing onto my bed. The comforter felt soft and soothing, everything I needed to calmly think about what occurred at dinner in my own sanctuary.

I had cum... twice. The first one was the most powerful of my life. Ever. What triggered that? I wasn't being touched by myself or anyone else, so what the fuck?

After much self deliberation, I came to the conclusion it was because of Jude. It was a reverse thought process as I had to go through several minor orgasms in trying to decide why I had one thinking about Jude having one which led me to why I had my first one - that awe inspired, mind dumbing, joyous and glorious first one - to realize that occurred because Jude had came. More specifically, however, is he came because of me. The thought of him masturbating himself was actually a turn off. But if I was doing it?

What a rush!

I went to bed with my own satisfied smirk as I realized how much I love torturing Jude... enough to explode all over a dining room. Who knew revenge could be so pleasurable!

That scrawny Shithead doesn't stand a chance.

*

I couldn't sleep. Whenever my eyes shut, my mind became a whirlwind of sexual delight. I was so horny. I slithered silently through the darkened hallway, completely nude, and carefully entered Jude's bedroom for more of my revenge.

The moon outside shined lightly from the window and offered a glimpse of my prey sleeping helplessly from my intentions. From the foot of his bed, I lifted his navy blue with white stripes comforter to the left, and slid gently forward.

To my great surprise and elation, the Idiot actually slept in the buff.

Too easy. It's almost as if he was encouraging my revenge, his own fall from grace.

I smiled as my hand slowly caressed his cock. When I got the reaction I desired - all of four seconds - I generously licked my palm and applied it. The heated shaft felt so right in my hands.

I wasn't sure what to do. Unlike at dinner, I didn't have a plan. What first should I take this time? The answer came as I dwelled on Jude's reaction to his touching of my breasts earlier. Oh yeah, he definitely enjoyed my ample busom.

I moved forward a little more and encased Jude's cock with my tits, relishing the feel of his powerful flesh against mine.  So good, I swear my nipples could cut diamonds right now. I moved slow as every movement threatened his awakening, something I wanted to delay. I didn't want an alarm clock reaction, but a calm, soothing, full of pleasure wake up call. Slow and steady.

Jude occasionally grunted and sighed, causing small twitchings in his body. It was adorable how easily someone can be manipulated while they were sleeping.

Which was also my problem. Every sound of lust coming from Jude seemed to exponentially increase my libido. I felt my own river flowing from my pussy down my leg. I was becoming desperate to have his cum... my reward from my revenge.

My tempo increased in my hopeful delirium. So much so, I had beads of sweat forming as the bed began to rock. The cock between my tits felt so hot and powerful, I wanted, no, needed all it offered.

I felt the shifting from the head of the bed.

"What the... ohhh." Jude had leaned forward but fell back into the mattress. He didn't even complain.

Now that Jude was awake, my desires became carnal. My speed developed into a blur. "That's right," I smiled. "Your first tit fuck is with a person you don't love... how embarrassing for you." Then my words became filthy. "Come on, give it to me Jude; give me that hot baby batter. Frost me like I'm a fucking cake!"

A seismic explosion. Those are the only words I can use to describe the electric euphoria. My screaming, gluttonous wail drowning out the moans of Jude as my body wracked, contorted, and squirted my desire with the effects of a city swallowing earthquake. Yes, my hypothesis was correct because my orgasm triggered as the first ropes of Jude's cum burned my flesh with his hot seed.

I was panting, exhausted by the sweet pleasure of revenge. I could barely hold my eyes open as I slid to the right of Jude's body - complete with a grin the size of the equator - and I realized my dilemma. I was covered in cum and getting out of this bed was going to be impossible until I could feel my legs. Not that I really wanted to, anyway. Damn this bed was comfy.

I solved one issue by simply rubbing in Jude's essence as if it were lotion. It was the best perfume ever - Scent de Revenge. After that was accomplished, I simply fell asleep, not even giving a shit. If Jude had a payback planned, I wouldn't have been able to stop it anyway.

*

I awoke to the greatest feeling ever. Jude was holding me; his stiff, iron shaft was nestled between my ass cheeks while his fingers were delicately playing with my rock hard nipple.

Jude was participating in his own demise. His lust overcame his proprietary need for love with a girl first. There was no stopping me; I was winning this game!

I mewled seductively as I wiggled my ass against his groin. "Good morning." I could still smell the sweetness of my favorite perfume. Intoxicating.

Jude's words were belied by his ear to ear smile as he pulled away from me. "You snuck in here."

"Worth it," I flipped over so we were eye to eye.

"But we..."

I shut Jude up with a kiss... and Holy Fuck! As soon as my lips touched his, I felt this overwhelming energy coursing through my body, and I was hungry for more. I pushed my foe back as I crawled forward, my lips parted, allowing my tongue to momentarily taste his before pushing through the weak barrier.

With Jude distracted with an impromtu make out session, I seized the opportunity to take hold of his shaft. I mean, why waste a perfectly good erection filled with orgasmic bliss?

Neither my hand nor mouth were shy about what they wanted. My tongue devoured. My hand stroked. My tongue snaked and curled. My hand tantalized and manipulated.

I couldn't get enough. I feasted on all I could, my body electric, my loins on fire, and my pussy a sieve. I felt I was a succubus, ravaging sexual energy for my own wishes, and my body was singing its own praises.

Jude came. He came all over my hand, my arm, and my stomach.

Upon his ejaculaition was rapture. I howled carnally, first muted by our lips connection before it echoed in the room because I fell to the side. It lasted and lasted, each wave another blissful truth that I was loving my revenge.

Jude was definitely going to have to change the sheets.

My breathing was finally able to find a normal pattern. Fuck, is that pleasure addicting.

As good as it was, I still needed a shower. But did I want to relinquish this sweet aroma, the proof of my accomplishments? It was a conundrum. I also realized I was naked, and I had nothing to which I could use to cover up and a whole hallway separating me from my room.

Jude looked content and happy, and his smile radiant, "We need to stop this."

I wanted to kiss him again. Would it feel like excited energy again? If it did, however, I knew I'd never get out of this bed. I had to go before Francine the Troll caught me in here. "You started it this morning," I reminded. I stood up on shaky legs and covered in cum, "Which is good. You need to learn that my body is here to take care of yours."

Jude chuckled. "I'm totally going to get revenge on you."

Yeah right. So far, Jude has done nothing but take my revenge... and he's even participating now. No matter what he tries, I'm certain I will win.

I started walking to the door, giving my ass an extra shake per step before glancing over my shoulder with a seductive smile, "Until next time."

I didn't want to display my worry in front of Jude, that would show a sign of weakness. But as soon I was in the hallway, I ran. I ran as fast as I could, shutting the door behind me just in time to hear the door to the master bedroom open.

That was close.

I still needed that shower, my hair was matted and my nether regions were covered in my fluid, but that also meant washing off Jude's sweet smelling cum. I looked at my vanity mirror, chewing on my lower lip in thought. I wasn't sure of what to do. My eyes darted across my vanity, in hopes of an answer when I saw a near empty jar of moisturizing cream.

It was so simple. I cleaned out the old and scooped what I could of the new off my body and put into the jar. I knew then and there it was going to be my favorite beauty standard.

I chose to take a long, luxurious jacuzzi bath. The scented lavender paled in comparison to what my new favorite scent was, but the water blasts did wonders for my over worked muscles. It was a needed refreshment for what I wanted to do - more revenge.

I went to my closet first, and picked out my most revealing dress, a short, black number that was skin tight, the top part stretched thin across my chest, offering a shaded window at my perfection while the bottom threatened my modesty with every step.

I then went to my vanity. With practiced strokes, my make up was flawless. I then added a dab of my favorite aphrodisiac, Jude's essence, to both my wrists. I needed more. Luckily, I knew where the source was.

I looked and felt like a high class escort.

Jude's revenge didn't stand a chance against me.

*

I went looking for Jude.

I wasn't naive enough to think he would be ready to go right when I saw him, I mean I did already take care of him three times in the past twelve hours and I was unsure what his recovery time was, but I figured I could hang out with him until he was ready to go again. I just wanted to be near him for the moment I treasured... Maybe even entice a little?

I couldn't find Jude. For the first time in forever, he wasn't in his room. I searched all over until my only recourse was to ask the Nosy Nuisance herself.

"Hey Francine, have you seen Jude?"

"I sent him on a few errands to prepare for tomorrow's Holiday dinner. Probably won't be back until late." Francine turned from the dusting she was doing, "Is there something... wow, aren't you all dressed up. Are you going to the club?"

Club? What club? The club that I used to go to before my priorities shifted to Jude? "Yup, you know me," I lied. "I just wanted to ask him something first."

"Sorry," Francine smiled apologetically. "But maybe I can answer it for you?"

Let's see... Could Francine answer whether or not my appearance makes her son horny? Probably not wise to ask that. "No thanks; I'll just ask him later."

Later, fuck. Later was too... later. Worse was now I had to leave so that little wannabe Stepford Wife doesn't know I had lied to her. This sucks.

*

I decided to use my time out of the house constructively. I should surprise Jude with some slutty lingerie and really cement my dominant revenge.

*

I first went to a department store, but found nothing of interest. The lingerie was nice enough, but I didn't want nice. Then I went to the professionals - Victoria's Secret, and it was a little better... but still too nice. Is it too much to ask to find something suitable for a whore? I'm trying to entice an eighteen year old kid for crying out loud. Frustrated, I searched on Google "lingerie near me" and found a sex shop.

I couldn't pick one. The store had so many options, so much revealing latex, so many slutty costumes, so many garments that left all the good parts uncovered, not to mention the lewd outfits that could be wore as "dresses." My goodness, everything was so depraved... How could I possibly pick one?

And I still had time after shopping.

*

I went to the club, so I technically didn't lie to the Old Hag. I just knew that if I went home I'd be waiting in my room very impatiently for Jude to arrive back home. I wanted more revenge and he was off running errands. How infuriating!

As I was allowed into the club, I was immediately hit on. Suave, debonair guy, muscle bound guy, jock guy, arrogant asshole guy, tough guy... none of them did it for me today. There was a gawky, nerdy guy that looked miserable because he was dragged here by friends that did get a second look from me... I had to remind myself twice that he wasn't Jude, and therefore there was no revenge involved. Ugh; why did I come here, again?

"Yvonne? Is that you?"

I turned to see Jolene, one of the members of my circle. "Hey Jolene," I tried to act is if I gave a shit.

Jolene leaned in so we didn't have to scream so much over the music, "Are you here with somebody?"

I shook my head.

"We have a table." Jolene turned, waving me along, "Come join us."

I had nothing better to do.

When I arrived at the table, the group made room for their Queen. But that didn't last long. Since I was the one who normally orchestrated our outings, the questions came at a rapid pace to my invisibility to the group the past two weeks. The first week was because of finals. The second, well, I couldn't nor did I wish to explain what I was doing with Jude.

My clique smelled blood in the water.

Jolene was one of the few not after my crown. She just didn't have the leadership abilities to keep everyone in line and she knew it. But Nicolette, Brittany, Julia, Amber, and Raquel? Yeah they were all over me. Nothing over top, mind you, just little remarks like "I can't believe you came here alone" or "No boy toy today, huh" that if unchecked would spur them on further.