My Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went unchecked. My heart just wasn't in it today.

It became worse as the hottest guy in place came up to me and asked for a dance. It was an obvious yes... a week ago. I actually passed him off to Jolene, and the stunned looks, which were hidden by minor activities like taking a drink or checking make up, did not go unnoticed.

It was something I had never done. The Queen always deserved the best. Worse to the group, was who got the guy. I bypassed the pecking order. By offering him to Jolene, the lowest member of our group,  I inferred that the others either weren't available or not interested. I infuriated everyone.

I pretended not to notice the outrage and checked my phone... Damn. It was getting late. I mean, not really for me, but for early to bed, early to rise Jude? Definitely. I needed to get back to the mansion, get changed into one of my new lingerie, sneak into his bed and take another of his firsts. My thong was getting soaked just thinking about it. "I'll see you girls later." Maybe.

As I walked away, I heard the grumblings from the table. The new Queen will be either Amber or Nicolette. I didn't care.

*

Once out of the club, I raced to my car. I raced to the mansion. I raced to my room. Only then did I slow down. Which outfit should I wear? It took time, but I chose a black corset that pushed my breasts up and in without covering them. It came with a g string, but I elected not to wear it. Instead, l slid into thigh high nylons and attached the garter straps. Finally, I touched up my make up. Smoky eyes, long eyelashes, thick ruby red lipstick... I was a walking wet dream. I slid into my stiletto heels and quietly made my way down the hall.

I smiled as I reached Jude's door. My hand grasped the knob and... and... what the hell? The Fucker locked his door! Is this the start of his revenge on me? Well played, but I have not yet begun to fight.

I returned to my room frustrated.

Fuck!

*

I woke up early. It was only the second time for me since High School. The first was yesterday, but that was because there was a hard cock nudging my ass cheeks and someone was playing with my nipples... I wanted that again.

I touched up my make up, straightened my hair and hurried downstairs, not even realizing I was still wearing the revealing lingerie from last night despite being cognizant enough to put on my stilettos.

Or perhaps I didn't care.

I heard Jude in the kitchen. I took a breath before stepping slowly, deliberately through the kitchen, my heels offering a seductive clacking sound on the marble floor.

Jude's reaction was one of stunned appreciation before he licked his lips and tried to concentrate on preparing his bowl of cereal. "Good morning and Merry Christmas," his voice was hoarse. "I thought with it being a holiday, we would be having a truce." He pulled his Robe tight, just hiding his bare chest and evergreen boxer shorts.

Today was Christmas? Totally forgot with my recent endeavors. Regardless, Christmas never mattered in this mansion. It was just another day - Father still worked and Mother had to do her duties as a trophy wife for a nonprofit. I never had a Christmas gift, never needed one as I got anything I wanted whenever I wanted. So if Jude thought there would be a truce for today, he was sorely mistaken.

I came around the island and opened the fridge, "I'm thirsty." I bent insanely low, my ass pushing against Jude's crotch. I nuzzled it lightly as I mused, "I wonder what there is to drink?"

"Yvonne," Jude breathed. "You shouldn't tease like this."

Tease? Did Jude just imply I was only going to tease him? Perhaps that's why he locked his door last night. Did he not learn from his foot job at dinner? No place will be sacred.

I stood and turned, allowing him to drink in all my womanly charms for a hot moment before stepping forward, my body pressing against his. "My dear Jude, so sweet, so innocent." My hand brushed his cheek before sliding to the back of his head, my fingers lightly fussing with his hair. My other hand easily undid the tie of his robe. "Did you think you were safe with that locked door last night?" I pulled him closer for a sensual kiss, my tongue delving further without abandon as a shockwave pulsed my being.

Seriously, how does Jude do that with a kiss?

I pulled away, breathless, "It's time to claim another one of your firsts."

"Yvonne," Jude nearly snickered as he pleaded. He looked amused, but his words told the truth, "Our parents will be down soon to start Christmas morning."

Christmas morning? Like exchange gifts and shit? When did shit like that ever occur? And if now, why wasn't I informed? I have nothing for anyone... Well, that's not really the case. I did have something for Jude.

"Then let me give you your gift now." I slid to my knees, my hand fishing inside of his boxers for my gift.

It was like an old friend. My hand grazed the soft flesh of Jude's hard cock. A wave of excitement coursed through my being as I licked my lips. After being denied yesterday, fuck, I wanted this.

I leaned forward, my lips offering a gentle caress before my tongue gave a small, cursory lick, a brief appetizer of satisfaction. Jude's cock tasted like hot chocolate on a winter's day. A glass of white wine spritzer after a chef procured delicacy. It was so comforting and soothing. I truly could spend all day with my head between his legs and be happy.

A taste was fantastic, but I wanted more. Much more.

I licked from the base of the shaft to the tip of the mushroom. I looked up into the wide eyes of Jude and offered a sultry smile. Keeping eye contact, I lowered my mouth, and with the first taste of flesh, I knew this wasn't a one time thing. I wanted his first, second, infinity blowjob to come from me. I was so worked up, a puddle of my juices were pooling on the floor.

I lowered myself further, savoring every delectable feeling and I didn't stop until I had his everything in my mouth and protruding my throat.

I used my tongue to lick and curl around its favorite lollipop before matriculating back from which I came and methodically repeating the process.

Jude's reaction was unreal. I saw the whites of his knuckles as he gripped the counter, his body stiff as a board, on fire with pleasure.

Yeah, I did that.

And I wanted to do it some more.

I changed my pace. Gone was the slow,  tenativeness and in its place a bobbing motion that developed into steady rhythm. I couldn't help the slurping sounds nor the "mmm, mmm" that echoed from my deepest desires... Down, up, down, up...

My body began to swelter. Every motion put me on the brink of euphoria, my soul just waiting for that affirmation that I gave Jude the ultimate pleasure. I devoured lustfully, taking in every taste, every touch, every sight, and every smell in an intoxicating bouquet of hypersensitivity. I felt alive. This, right here, right now, was my new favorite hobby in life. All I wanted was to suck Jude's cock.

For revenge purposes, of course.

A noise down the hall. Now this wasn't a small creak or the house settling in place, no... this was an attempt at singing. Two voices echoing merrily the tune of Jingle Bells, which Father obviously did not know the words.

But I had stopped. Here I was on the floor with my tits out, pussy exposed in lingerie unbecoming of a woman with Jude's cock in my mouth. How could I explain this? I had to get out of here...

"Your revenge is more important."

I paused with the tip of Jude's erection still on the tip of my tongue, my head swirling. Who said that? Jude? Was he actively insisting I continue with our parents on the horizon? Or did it come from my conscience? From my necessity to manipulate anyone I wish because I feel like it?

It didn't matter. Whether it was Jude or my mind urging the completion of my quest, the voice was right.

I went full throttle down on Jude's cock. My head drove up and down, my tongue active as I was determined with anew vigor.

"Oh my goodness," Francine gasped. "Leonard, Honey, you have to see this!"

I still didn't stop.

I heard Father enter the room and heard his shock with a sharp intake of his breath.

I still didn't stop.

Then something I didn't anticipate. Francine clapped giddily, "They finally are getting along. Isn't great?"

"About time," I heard the joy in Father's voice. "Let's give these kids some privacy to finish, Francine my Darling."

"Try not to take to much longer. There are presents to open." Francine's voice lowered as they had left the kitchen, gleefully talking to Father about this new development.

I still didn't stop.

In fact, knowing that I got approval, it just became open season on Jude's cock, my plaything. Every night, we'll be sharing a bed, all day, everyday I will be hanging onto his arm with one hand, and his overly satisfying dick with the other. My revenge will be complete. How could he fall in love if I'm in the way?

I went faster. And the more I did, my body rewarded me. I was whimpering in bliss just awaiting for that sweet...

HOLY FUCK!

Now let me explain my history with boys. Early in my teenage years I did have boyfriends. I thought the title for them would give me more power in the relationship, and it did. I always held it over their head, extorting everything I wanted from my prey until they had nothing of importance left of value. Then they were gone, disposed of down the proverbial drain. Later, as my clique grew, we decided to refer to guys as boy toys. All the same privileges of being a couple without the whole meet the parents nonsense.

Now, if a boy truly had something I valued greatly and was reluctant of my normal persuasions, sometimes I added an incentive; a hand job, a blow job, or if they needed the extra push of manipulation, sex. Hell, if the person was so far beneath my station, I'd make Genevieve do it. Regardless, I never let any of them cum in my mouth. I would use my mouth, but finish with my hand. One time, a boy toy kept his hand on my head and wouldn't let me up. The taste was disgusting. I hated it and I hated him. He now talks in a higher pitch tone as I permanently damaged something with my high heel. Still, the point is, I hated the taste of semen.

Not any more.

Jude flooded my mouth and it was sensory overload. His cum was splashing in my mouth and sliding down my throat. It was divinity on my palette. I bathed in the euphoric heavenly bliss, my stomach starving for the thick, creamy delight.  I knew immediately Jude's cum was now my coccaine. It became my world.

All of that happened while an orgasm jolted through my body. It was pleasure incarnate, the largest, mind numbing and most pleasurable imaginable. My squirting was splattering off the floor and back onto myself while my whole body shook down to my very core.

It was now the reason I knew I had to win this revenge game between us. I won't let him go; just like Genevieve. I needed his cum more than air.

I was panting hysterically as Jude's soft phallus slipped from my mouth... When can I have more? What a rush!

"Kids, are you done in there?"

Are we? I looked up at Jude, doe eyed.

Jude took a deep breath, giving me a delirious smile. "You're forcing me to start my plans sooner than expected." He took off his robe and laid it over my back. "It's Christmas, you should at least cover yourself up." He took another breath before taking his leave.

I gratefully took the offered robe. As much as I'm thrilled to have our parents blessing, I also didn't want to be flashing them throughout... whatever this was going to be. I reached over to the cabinet that held the kitchen linens and pulled several out, placing them on the floor between my legs. Not that I felt I needed to clean up - Francine made it very clear she could handle a household of four - but it was more of a stall tactic as I didn't trust my legs. My body felt over exerted and I needed a few minutes.

*

I gingerly made my way to where the cheery voices were coming from - the family room. A room I doubt I have spent more than ten minutes of my life as family was not celebrated. To my surprise, there was a decorated Christmas tree with presents aschewed all around.

Father and Francine were cuddled on the black leather sectional couch while Jude was in the matching reclining chair. My place could have been on any of the sectional couch not occupied by our parents or the love seat. Those were the obvious places. Instead, I offered a comforted sigh as I took up residence on Jude's lap, pulling his arm around me as I did.

I wonder if Father or Francine would get upset if I went down on Jude right now? I certainly wanted to.

Francine smiled as she stood, "Well, since you kids look comfortable, I'll pass out the gifts."

What was this odd feeling washing over me? I felt content, yes, being in Jude's arms and knowing I wouldn't let him get away allowed my body to be content, but that was changing into something else, something foreign. I tensed up and let this emotion carry my words, "I'm sorry everyone... I... I..." tears began to well up in my eyes. "I didn't buy any presents for anyone. I didn't know, I swear." I felt... I felt...

"Oh Yvonne, there's no point in feeling guilty," Francine soothed.

Guilty? Is that what this was? I had guilt. Wow, that had never happened before.

Father chuckled, "Yeah, this was all news to me, as well. Francine only told me how excited she was to give out presents last night. Don't worry, I know we'll do better next year."

Francine then looked at me fondly, "Besides, you finally getting along with Jude was the greatest gift I could receive."

"Yes," Father added. "I am truly happy for that gift as well. It had been far too long filled with far too many snide comments and icy stares."

I felt relieved, though, I also knew I would do better next year. I cuddled deeper into Jude, warm, happy, and content.

*

It was the greatest day of my life. I received a diamond earrings and necklace set, but that wasn't what made the day special. I spent the whole day with Jude, my body seemingly velcroed to his side. I was even able to slip in a mid afternoon blowjob. I looked into my vanity, putting the final touches on my whorish make up wearing an obscene fishnet body suit with an open crotch, my juices already leaking into my padded chair, all so I could beat Jude to his bedroom, and therefore not allow him to be able to lock me out of it.

Manipulating and coercing people is satisfying... but this newfound experience of developing a closeness with Jude truly was making me happy. I never smiled so much in my life than I did today. It was refreshing.

And I didn't want to lose it.

"Yvonne, you've got company!" Father's voice echoed down the hallway.

Company? I finished the application of my lipstick, and stood in time to see Genevieve at my bedroom door holding a duffle bag... and Jude walked passed her on his way to his room.

I better be able to get in his room tonight!

My eyes wavered before echoing the fire and brimstone I was getting ready to unleash. How dare Genevieve interrupt...

Genevieve let out an amused snicker at my appearance. It somehow gave her a boldness I had never seen before and it allowed her to take the lead.

"I decided I'm done with you controlling me. Tell on my Dad, I don't care. I found someone worth fighting for and his name is Jude. If you need me, I'll be staying the night in my boyfriend's room." She left just as quickly as she entered and I was speechless.

I had tried to reach out for her, the word "wait" on my tongue and tears in my eyes. I was at a loss... Genevieve and Jude? How did? When did? What about me? I need Jude's cum. I need it and there's no replacing it.

No this can't be? Can it?

I was a mess as I hurried down the hall, my tears now streaking my make up. I stopped short of the door, listening. I was still incredibly horny, needing Jude's cum more than ever at just the possibility of losing it forever.

Then a funny thing happened; my imagination kicked into overdrive. Now, I'm usually the creative one for a good plot or scheme. I'm especially prolific at manipulation and coercion. Being able to exploit another's weakness is a specialty of mine. All those things take an incredible imagination. However, at this precise moment, all I could think of was Genevieve fucking Jude in every position possible. It was infuriating. It was intoxicating. I slid to the floor, crying and masturbating simultaneously. I heard every word, but with my mind preoccupied, I had no idea what was said.

"I got your message."

"You're free and she's all yours," Jude offered casually. "All you have to do is promise her a taste and she'll do anything you say. You don't even have to fulfill the promise. Also, you should have... what emotion was it that you say Yvonne took away from you?" He typed on the keyboard momentarily, "yes, your..."

"Refreshingly honest boldness," Genevieve laughed. "Yeah, just tried it out and I couldn't be happier. When I was younger, my Father said it was my greatest trait, but after years of not being able to say anything, I had lost it." She then smiled, amusement in her voice, "When you slipped me that paper under the bathroom door last week, I didn't think you could really pull it off... but then when I saw Yvonne," She finished with a chuckle. "How'd you do it?"

"It's very complicated and I won't go into the audio algorithm of it, but I have developed a way to tap into emotions. I can't change them, and I can only finesse them if they are strong enough, which then garners new thoughts from the subject, which are then acted on - and they think it is all their idea. It's the equivalent to asking the emotion a rhetorical question. It's being direct without demanding an answer, which then allows for expanded thought."

"When you say it like that, it's kind of hard to believe, but," Genevieve snickered, "it obviously does."

"If my calculations are correct, and by now they usually are, Yvonne's right outside the door crying while trying to shove as many fingers up her crotch despite knowing in her heart she can't cum from it."

There was a brief lull in the conversation before Genevieve continued, "Yup. She's going nuts out there."

I was going nuts in the hallway. My tears were a never ending torrential rain while my fingers were going a mile minute doing everything they could to relieve the pain and sorrow. Neither helped. I needed Jude's cum, but he was in there with Genevieve. Oh, whoa is me!

"The biggest downfall, however, is how much knowledge of the subject is required. Personality, tendencies, thoughts, actions, hopes, fears... all are necessary. I have to be incredibly detailed to get the person to lean in the direction I want yet vague enough to where they think it is there idea. For instance, I knew this girl from when I was in foster care - Sara Henderson. She felt she wasn't pretty enough and became anorexic. It was costing the poor girl her life. After befriending her for a few months, I found the base need was that she wanted to love her body, but she could never get skinny enough to actually do so. I tapped into that feeling of love and tweaked it just enough to where her idea of pretty was herself. She eats right and exercises still, just no pressure to be a set of bones with skin. She loves her body, as is. Yours was actually easiest because you gave me a direct road map, no research needed; and it was your desire."

Genevieve pondered for a moment, "Makes sense. My biggest emotion was a desire to get out from under Yvonne and a desire to be myself."

"After implementation, however, I do have to continually monitor as any adverse outside influence that doesn't mesh with my adjustments could be disastrous. Just last week, I had to stop my second subject from drilling a hole through his head because of conflicting emotions. Honestly, I wasn't that good at dissecting emotions at twelve, but John did go from a bully to guy who helps the homeless in a soup kitchen. But don't worry, I am much more refined now."