My Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what emotion could you possibly use to turn Yvonne into a cum guzzling slut?"

"Well, I told you during one of our many conversations how much she hated me, so I tapped into that hatred to turn it into something even more personal: revenge. With that, what could be more personal than intimate interactions with someone? I just added that she would correlate my cum as like a trophy to her revenge - and feel enormous pleasure from it. The pleasure center of her brain did the rest, supplying copious amounts of dopamine every time it happened." Jude then chuckled, "And it was all her idea. Surprised the hell out me at the dining room table. Hell, you should have saw what dress she thought was appropriate for Christmas dinner. A string bikini top with fabric not even able to cover all of her areolas and a mini skirt so short, her ass was hanging out and when she sat, everything was on display."

"I'm just glad it worked."

"Yeah, about that," Jude contemplated for a moment. "I want to know why you chose this particular revenge? No judging, I swear."

"Because she made me do so many things... sexual things." Genevieve sighed, "I didn't get to choose who my first, second, third, or any other times were with... Because she used my mouth as her personal vibrator anytime she didn't have a boy toy she liked enough around; which was often... Because I can tell you what her asshole tastes like after she did two hours worth of exercises." She then sounded disheartened as she added, "I can go on if you'd want. My diary is a must read if you like weird fetishes."

"I understand now," Jude affirmed. "But why me? Specifically, why me as Yvonne's addiction?"

"Yvonne was there, watching every depraved act she made me do, and I kind of developed a fetish of my own... to have our positions switched. I want to watch her depravity." Genevieve's voice then went a little shy, "And as your girlfriend, I figured you could benefit too. It's not like I want her to die because she gets an STD from some disease infested guy."

"Wait, did you just call me your boyfriend?" Jude was stunned by the announcement.

"Look," Genevieve's tone went hopeful. "You said yourself you didn't feel you deserved love, and I assume it's because you feel guilty for... all of this. Am I right?"

Jude's voice faltered, "Yeah."

"Well, I'm the same way," Genevieve's voice sounded of truth. "I'm damaged goods. I've done so many things... humiliating things, self depraved things. No guy should want me. But you, you talked to me. Even after I told you how I wanted Yvonne to fall, you didn't judge me. You didn't even ask. That night we talked on the phone for hours, me divulging all my feelings to you was the greatest night of my life. I thought about the possibility after we shared a passion for anime and it became cemented through our conversation." She then became animated, "Check your computer program for my emotions! You'll see I'm being my refreshingly honest brashfullness self. We are the same Jude; we just took different paths to get here. I know you won't judge me for my past as I won't judge you for trying fix horrible people to be better humans or the good people who deserve a chance."

Jude typed something quickly on his keyboard. "You are telling the truth."

"Of course I am; and I won't hold it against you for double checking... if you say yes."

"Is this really possible?" Jude said more to himself than to Genevieve before his resonance had a glimmer of hope. "Okay, let's be boyfriend and girlfriend."

Genevieve let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Since that is all worked out..."

"What are you doing?"

The smile was evident in Genevieve's timbre, "I'm getting undressed so I can have sex, and for the first time in my life, I get to have it with someone I chose."

"Just like that?"

Genevieve snickered, "I don't like to think I'm easy, but then again, I wouldn't know. But I do know that it would be incredibly unfair for me if you'll be in this house with that sexed up slut - and she can be persistent - while I get nothing."

"I wouldn't cheat on you."

There was a brief pause before Genevieve spoke. "I believe you... but then that would be incredibly unfair of me to make you fight off that cock sucking whore I invented every second of every day. This way we'll all be happy. Why, do you not want to?"

"With Yvonne? Not really. I'm not attracted to the mean bitchy type. With you? Of course I'd love to be with you, it's just I've never done... what if...?"

"Shh," Genevieve mused. "You'll be perfect."

There was a silent moment.

Jude barely breathed out, "What about a condom?"

"You talk to much," Genevieve laughed.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I know what it's like to be silenced and it's not fun. I wanna hear every thought that goes into that magnificent brain of yours." I heard the mischievous smile in Genevieve's voice, "And don't worry about the condom. I'm going to have that cum dump in the hall suck it out of me."

Suddenly there were no words, only sounds. Sounds that echoed through my ears and mirrored what my desperate imagination was telling me was going to occur... in stereo. I peeked into the room to see my worst fears bearing fruition.

Genevieve was riding Jude in his chair. Hard. He was moaning. She was grunting. I was was whimpering.

I cried harder.

I rubbed my clit faster.

And then I saw the expression on Jude's face... He came. He exploded his magnificent, magical seed into Genevieve and she accepted it as his willing vassal, shouting Jude's praises as a God amongst men.

I had to agree.

And without him, my life was nothing. I was an empty shell. I fell back against the wall, dejected. My tears stopped, and I went motionless. I lost... What could possibly be left for me after my revenge failed?

"Yvonne."

My name... at least I think it was. It was hard to tell without any will left in my demoralized husk of a soul.

"Yvonne," Genevieve lightly shook me.

My eyes were glazed over as I peered at Genevieve seemingly towering over me.

"It's official, Yvonne, Jude and I are a couple." Genevieve stood high and mighty over me as she gloated. "It's over for you."

"I... I... I know." Those words fell from my lips. The truth in them had far greater meaning than I had the strength to allow in their utterance. My life was over.

Genevieve then cackled evilly, "But maybe there is a place for you, yet. Jude did leave a nice, hot, thick, and creamy load inside my pussy."

Hope flashed across my mind. I glanced to Genevieve's eyes, but they quickly fell to her glistening pussy. It was wet. It was used. It had a glob of white dribbling out. Yes! It was Jude's cum! Jude's cum was in there begging for me to tongue it out! I wanted it so badly!

"If you want it, beg Bitch."

My eyes lit up at the promise, "Oh please, Genevieve, please let me eat out your pussy. Please let me have Jude's cum. I..."

"Pardon me?" Genevieve thundered. "Why do you think you get to call me by my name?"

Shit... I knew Genevieve's offer well. It was the same offer I gave her all those years ago, only reversed... Ironically, it was said the exact same way; I had made her beg on that fateful day all those years ago and when she used my name, I went ballistic, using those exact words. The ultimatum was clear: become her slave and protect what is most precious to me or suffer eternally with nothing.

It was an easy decision to make.

"I'm sorry Mistress. Please forgive your humble Slave." I bent over and kissed her feet.

"Don't ever forget your place, or you'll never get any of my man's cum again." Genevieve strode back into Jude's room and sprawled out on the bed. "Suck, Bitch."

I never moved so fast in my life. I scampered across the floor and onto the bed, my creamy coccaine coccooned in my Mistress's cunt. I didn't hesitate.

My revenge turned me onto a Sex Slave.

I lapped in sweet delight at the glorious canal, Jude's sweet nectar coating my taste buds, filling my nostrils with heaven. I came... hard, squirting while devouring Genevieve's pussy. But I dare not stop. Not when my Mistress can cut off my supply at any time. I need Genevieve because I need Jude.

It was so worth it.

"Umm, Genevieve?"

Jude had sat in his computer chair, watching the action. I didn't stop, nor even offer glance as I dined on my delectable meal.

"Uhmm hmmm?" Genevieve was enjoying my tongue to the fullest. It's surprisingly nice when everyone gets what they want.

"Do you mind if..." The shyness in Jude's voice was adorable.

Genevieve's head tilted slightly, "Oh my, hard again already?"

"Look what you two are doing," Jude exasperated.

"If that is your reaction, my Slave will be doing this to me more often than I thought... and next time, don't ask. I'll be done with her mouth in a minute, so go ahead and hate fuck this Bitch with that wonderful piece of man meat."

If that is Jude's reaction, then I couldn't agree more.

"You sure do have a dirty mouth," Jude shook his head, smiling, as he lined up behind me. "It's that wonderful refreshingly honest brashfullness coming out again."

"Just one of those fetishes that stuck," Genevieve smiled before moving her hand to the back of my head, while groaning in delight. "Yes, right there."

Oh for fuck's sake! The penetration, the fullness - Yes Jude, take me, use me!

It was difficult to keep up my task as Jude hammered me from behind, but I made sure that I did. Any fail, any perceived slight, and my Mistress could deny me my ultimate prize. It was a chance I was not willing to risk.

I came with each forceful slamming of Jude's glory, each a small microcosm of insane fulfillment. His cum on my tongue, his cock in my pussy - my mind disintegrated into a pleasure induced haze. I was here as nothing more than an outlet for his lust, and my body quivered with heated satisfaction at being something wet for his manhood.

I was a plaything.

I was a toy.

I was in heaven.

"Bitch," Genevieve stared down into my eyes, and I did my best to look back despite Jude drilling me from behind. I was still cognizant to allow my tongue to do one last caress of her folds. "Suck his dick - and make sure it's soaked so he can fuck my ass, and if you do a good job, I'll let you have the cream filling."

I moved immediately, and once again, it felt like home. I was definitely going to do a good job.

"Your ass? Won't that hur..." Jude's words fell off as my mouth encompassed his cock.

"What can I say?" Genevieve smiled as she pushed my head down to Jude's base and then forcefully held it there. "Some of this Bitch's fetishes stuck so don't worry about me; we're both going to love it." Genevieve then whispered into my ear, "How does your Slave cunt taste on that cock?"

I coughed and spewed saliva as my Mistress held firm. It tasted so good.

"That's enough," Genevieve ripped my head off by my hair and threw me to the side before leaning over the bed. She reached back and obscenely spread her ass cheeks. "Your turn, Jude."

"Okay," Jude stepped forward, tentatively, as he lined up his erection.

Genevieve reached back and grabbed it, rubbing the head against he puckered hole for a quick moment. "Push."

Jude did and the combined exclamations of pleasure between the two were deafening. I had trained Genevieve well for this moment... and now she's going to reward me with some more of Jude's yummy goodness. Fair trade.

Jude slid forward again, "So tight."

"So good," Genevieve gutterally moaned.

I licked my lips in anticipation, horny as hell.

Jude thrust repeatedly into Genevieve, her ass jiggling with each insertion. His hand held onto her waist so hard, I could see the red marks of his grip in her skin. He was a man possessed, carnal in nature as he ravaged and she was bent over, taking all that he had to give in euphoric bliss.

I saw Jude's tension filled expression before that wonderful look of that relaxed high of orgasmic wonder washed over his face as he poured his seed as deep as he could into Mistress.

Genevieve's scream as that ultimate wave of pleasure induced ecstasy reverberated off the walls as her body went limp, a gushing smile strapped to her face.

I wanted to scamper into place and enjoy my delicacy, but a Slave needs permission. Jude stepped back, out of breath and I subconsciously inched forward, but no more. I waited with an eager patience.

"Okay Bitch," Genevieve sighed.

My task was simple. My task was glorious. The delectable treat was inside my Mistress and I pounced. I buried my head in her ass cheeks as my tongue entered her sacred crevice, latching onto all things Jude. Mistress cooed at my handiwork and I had a massive orgasm of my own. Just more proof I need Jude's cum more than air and my Mistress is the one to give it me.

Life was good.

I finished my joyous job, and turned to see Jude laying on the bed next to Genevieve, his legs hanging off of it and his limp form in my view. It had some cum on it. I'm sure Mistress wouldn't mind. I took it in my mouth, cleaning it for all its worth before sitting back on my haunches.

"Whoa," Jude exclaimed in surprise.

"What?"

"Yvonne just cleaned me down there."

Genevieve glanced down at me and I was nervous for a quick moment before I heard, "Such a good little Bitch." She looked lovingly into Jude's eyes, "So, can we keep her?"

Oh God, please don't get rid of me!

"You know Yvonne was never going to let you go, right?" Jude questioned.

"I do," Genevieve offered a slight nod. "But I want us to work more. I didn't know how you felt about making her into what she is now. You seem to be a help and fix, not a tear away freedom kind of guy. So if I have to choose..."

You don't have to choose. You can have both!

"Before I answer that," Jude pondered for a moment as if searching for the right words. "What is your ideal future?"

"Well," Genevieve smiled at her dream, "You and me as a couple and her as our live in sex slave. I haven't figured out financials, yet." She quickly threw a glance down at me, "If she's worth it."

Yes, I'll be worth it. I promise!

Genevieve's eyes went back to Jude, "Until my happily ever after, we'd date, see if we work, and we enjoy my slave as much as we want. Perhaps after you graduate, we can find a place and test out my ideal future as we attend college."

"Your right about me and my ethics. Mostly." Jude gave a chuckle, "But I have met two people whose moral compass was so wayward, that their crimes deserved ultimate punishments... and they both lived in the same household. Leonard Mitchell used his power to falsely incriminate, extort, and every other deceitful deed imaginable, all for wealth, power, and prestige while Yvonne pushed someone to suicide for fun."

"Abigail Brenneman." Genevieve shook her head, sorrow encompassing her soul. "Yvonne did that because Abby was my friend from before her and she tried to help my situation."

Yes, I deserve punishment! Keep me as your Slave... Please?

"I'm sorry," Jude rubbed a tear from Genevieve's cheek.

"It's okay."

Jude allowed a moment before continuing, "The point is, with Yvonne's Father, I changed him to do the one promise I had made that was the foundation of all my work - I had made a solemn promise to protect my Mom. He is a slave to that emotion, and he'll never refute her out of fear of losing her, making him a slave to her."

Genevieve nodded her understanding, "So what about Yvonne?"

Yes... what about me? Please?

"I wouldn't have made that vile human being a slave to you if I didn't think it was appropriate... and I definitely want to see where we go." Jude leaned in and gently pressed his lips to Genevieve. "I also look forward to living with you next fall. But I'm actually not too worried about us making it. We have a Sex Slave, afterall."

Both Jude and Genevieve looked down at me.

At their combined visage, I ensured my back was straight, tits out, and a smile was afforded back to them... because I knew what they wanted to know.

I knew I would never let anything happen to their relationship.

Jude was my lock and Genevieve was my key. If they were to break up... No, I'd never allow it. I'll be a best friend to both of them so they would confide in me if they fought; and then I would repair the relationship. If anybody tried to get in either of their ways, I'd use all that I am, all my cunning and expertise to ensure that person would fail.

Jude and Genevieve will stay together forever and have their happily ever after. That I can promise.

And I will be eternally at their feet.