Flop House

Story Info
Guy sleeps in flop house.
1.7k words
4.46
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night time and I'm again ensconced in a flop house. I was able to scrounge up the $1.50 for a cot. I sucked off a guy in an alley for $2.50 and had a cheese sandwich and coffee. With the cot I have 19 cents left.

I was just about to drift off when I felt some one fondle my cock. He was not only fondling it he was trying to remove it from my-under shorts. Once free, I felt a warm wet mouth engulfing my cock.

I kept my eyes closed and just enjoyed being sucked off. Whoever was sucking me was a better than average cocksucker. My cock was now rock hard and throbbing. Nothing like a good BJ before going to sleep.

I gave the cocksucker his reward and drifted off to sleep. The following morning, I awoke to the sounds of the guy in the cot next to me snoring. I wondered if he was the one that sucked me off. We had to clear the flop house by ten o'clock and I needed to try and find money for a cot for that evening.

I hit a man up for coffee money and was sipping it slowly when I spied a familiar face. It was someone from my home town. He looked as down and out as me.

I struck up a conversation, and yes, he was someone I had attended high school with. We were not close friends just passing acquaintances. His name was Andy Young.

He asked where I was staying and I replied, "A flop house on 3rd street when I can afford a cot. Right now, I do not have the funds for tonight."

"I have $5," he said.

"I couldn't ask you for the money," I replied.

"You could earn the money by sucking me off," he said.

Since I was hoping to earn the money by sucking cock, I had this opportunity fall in my lap. Ny lucky day, I guess. But I had never sucked off anyone I knew before. Every guy I had ever sucked off was a random stranger. I learned to suck by emulating guys that had sucked me. The first time I took a load of cum, I almost choked to death. I was not ready for it, and it was a huge load.

Andy and I bummed around town the rest of the day looking for ways to score some money, but to no avail. Around evening time, he said, "Time for you to suck me off."

I led him to the alley where I had sucked the guy the day before. Andy removed his already hard cock. I was taken back by the size of it. It was a good 2-3 inches longer than mine cut and thick.

"I got hard thinking of you sucking me," Andy said.

Laughingly I replied, "I can see that."

I got on my knees and took Andy's cock in my hands slowly stroking it. Andy let out a low moan. His moans only increased when I took his cock in my mouth. I loved the feeling of his big cock hard cock throbbing in my mouth. For maybe the first time, I was loving sucking a cock. I had never deep throated a cock before, but thought I would give it a try. My first attempts were unsuccessful, but then magically it happened. Andy's cock slid into my throat.

There was a sudden change I was no longer sucking off Andy, he was fucking my throat, He held my head still as he pumped his cock in and out of my throat.

Little did I know it was a first for us both. Andy had never been deep throated and I had never deep throated a cock before.

When I felt Andy's cum sliding down my throat to my belly, I lost it and cum in my shorts. Mu orgasm was every bit as good as getting sucked off. Amazing, I thought.

Later as I lay in cot next to Andy's cot, I thought how lucky I was to run into Andy after all this time. Then I drifted off to sleep.

Once again, like the prior night, I was a waken by someone fondling my cock. A warm wet mouth was servicing my hardening cock. This time I was able to hold off my orgasm to enjoy the wonderful cock sucking. I was hoping it was Andy sucking me, but in the darkness, I could not tell.

I stifled my moans when I finally let loose a large load of cum feeding my secret cocksucker.

I drifted off to sleep again and was woke up by Andy shaking my shoulder. It was almost time to clear the flop house. Andy had enough money left to get coffee. While sipping the hot brew, I told him about being sucked off by a secret cocksucker the last two nights.

"If he sucks as good as you, I hope he sucks me off," Andy said.

While strolling down the street, we spied a sign saying day labors wanted. We followed the instructions and were told a large tire store was having a sale and needed tire trucks unload and it paid $1 per hour.

Andy and I beat it over to the tire store and arrived as the first ruck was being unloaded. The straw boss said get to work and we spent 6 hours unloading tires. Andy and I each had scored $6 a piece.

That night my secret cocksucker returned. This time, I said my buddy in the next cot would like sucked off too. He murmured, "Okay," and proceeded to give me another awesome blow job.

I watched him move over to Andy's cot as he proceeded to suck Andy off. I watched intently as Andy moaned and shot a big look in the cocksucker's mouth.

The next morning Andy and I treated ourselves to a good breakfast of eggs and bacon at a nearby diner. As we sipped our coffee, Andy said, "I thought you were a really good cocksucker, but your secret cocksucker may have given me my best BJ ever." I nodded in agreement.

Thus began a daily routine for me and Andy of hustling for some money followed by being sucked off by my secret cocksucker.

On days when we could not make any money I would resort to sucking cocks. A few days we ended up sleeping in an alley way where I sucked cocks and I would end up sucking Andy.

When cold weather hit, I would go to the bus station and look for cocks to suck in a warm restroom.

It was getting close to Christmas and pickings were slim, so Andy and I visited a Salvation Army soup kitchen to get a warm meal. A Salvation Army Major informed us we could be provided a clean warm bed, if we attended church services. We figured what the fuck, and went to church. We got caught later that night as I was sucking Andy off and told we had to leave.

Back out on the streets I got lucky at the bus station and scored $5 so back to the flop house for us, where my secret cocksucker sucked us both off.

In the morning it was back out in the cold. I had enough money for coffee and a donut, so Andy and I sat in the warmth of the diner wondering what next.

I spied an elderly distinguished gent and thought he looked familiar. I said to Andy, "I think I sucked that guy off at the bus station."

"Looks like he has money," Andy replied.

I caught the gent's eye and smiled. He smiled back. The gent got up and came to our booth. and said, "Good morning, mind if I join you?"

Without waiting for a reply, he slid in next to me. He said, "I think we have met once before."

"You do look familiar," I replied.

"If you saw my cock, I think you would remember. You gave me an awesome blow job down at the bus station," the gent said.

"Oh yes I remember," I responded.

"I would like a repeat and your friend can watch if he likes," the gent said.

"That will cost you $5 for me and $5 for him." I responded.

"No problem," came the gent's reply.

"My home is nearby and we can go there. I have a small apartment above my garage that is warm and cozy," the gent said.

Leaving the diner, we walked the few blocks to the gent's house. The garage was in the back with stairs leading up to the apartment. It was as he said warm and cozy.

Once inside the gent quickly removed his cock and I dropped to my knees and began sucking off his cock one more time. Andy had removed his cock and was watching intently as he masturbated.

The gent had a nice but not large cock and it was easy to suck. I was enjoying it as much as the moaning gent. I had to admit I loved sucking cock almost as much as having my cock sucked. I was looking forward to getting his load when we heard an audible gasp.

I pulled off his cock and saw a middle-aged woman standing there with her mouth agape. Her eyes were alternating between me and Andy's big hard cock. Andy and I were both speechless.

The old gent chuckled and said, "Gentlemen meet my wife, Matilda. She is well aware of my need to be sucked off, but she does not suck cock. She prefers being fucked by a big cock one larger than me. We do have our own needs."

A stunned Andy stood with his big cock in hand and I returned to sucking off the gent. I was so absorbed with sucking his cock, I barely heard the moaning of his wife and looked to see her on the bed with Andy furiously fucking her. Both the gent and his wife were moaning and mewing and nearing orgasms.

I received the gent's load and his wife howled with pleasure as Andy filled her cunt with his spunk. She achieved an awesome orgasm.

I was hired as the gent's personal cocksucker and Andy as his wife's personal stud. The apartment was our new home. The flop house was now a thing of the past.