Who Knows

Story Info
Young cocksucker finds empoyment.
1.2k words
4.38
6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men, the Shadow knows, was the opening line to the old radio program "The Shadow."

Every time I enter a bar, I wonder who knows I'm a cocksucker?

I just entered the Sabre Jet a new establishment for me in an unfamiliar part of town. Little did I know the Sabre Jet was a gay bar. In this establishment, it was assumed that everyone is a cocksucker or is looking to get sucked off, as I was to find out.

I sidled up to the bar and took a stool. A nice-looking gent sat down next to me and smiled. I returned the smile.

Of course, the first thing I thought was, does he know I'm a cocksucker?

"You have a nice smile and face," he said. He knows, I thought.

Before I could respond, he said. "I would love to fuck your face."

I shuddered as I wondered how guys seem to sense I'm a cocksucker. "How did you know?" I asked.

He laughed and asked, "Why else would you be in a gay bar?"

"Damn I was not aware this was a gay bar," I replied.

The gent had an incredulous look on his face, yet chuckled.

"Can we repair to the restroom where you can suck my cock?" He asked.

I responded, "Lead on."

Once inside the restroom, he said, "On your knees."

I dropped to my knees as he fished his long hard cut cock from his pants and presented it to my lips. I snaked out my tongue and licked a dallop of precum and savored the taste. Then I took his mushroom cock head in my mouth and began sucking hard.

The gent grabbed my head, and held it, as he began face fucking me. Just as he had said at the bar. I gagged a little when his cock hit the entrance to my throat. He kept plunging deeper until his cock slid into my throat. I was now being throat fucked.

He continued fucking my throat till he unloaded his spunk. I felt the warmth as it slid down to my belly.

The gent was moaning and groaning as he removed his spent cock.

I savored the last drops of cum residue left in my mouth by his cock.

I was cleaning up after the gent left the restroom when I heard, "I hear there is a cocksucker in here."

I looked up to see a big burly dude removing his cock. A thick, and I mean thick cock came into view. "Gonna get me some head," the dude said.

"You came to the right place," I replied.

I was again on my knees taking his cock in my mouth. Damn it was thick. I had to really stretch my mouth to accommodate the thickness of his cock. It was like a coke can. I swallowed as much as I could, but I would not be deep throating this monster. It was just too thick to enter my throat.

The burly dude was very vocal shouting out as I sucked his cock. "Suck it, you cocksucker," he bellowed. I was doing my best and soon was rewarded with his spunk. A huge load which I greedily sucked down and swallowed.

I had no longer finished off the burly dude and another cock was presented to my lips. Someone that had come into the restroom without me knowing it. Before the line ended. I sucked off 6 men. I needed a beer bad.

I went back to the bar and was guzzling down a Blue Ribbon and gazing about the bar room. I sensed everyone in the room knew I was a cocksucker.

I was rejoined by the gent I originally sucked off, and he said, "You know you are one fine cocksucker."

I mumbled, "Thank you,"

"I would love for you to become my personal cocksucker," he said.

"Do you also suck cock?" I asked.

"I've been known to," he replied.

"I have to make a living so being your personal cocksucker might be difficult, but if you hang here in this bar I can occasionally stop by and suck you off," I said.

"Are you attached to anyone or married?" He asked.

"No, I'm single and unattached," I responded.

"I own a business and I'm sure I can find a position for you," he said.

I laughed and replied, "The only thing I'm really good at is sucking cock."

"Then a menial job that would include you sucking me off each day is what I can offer," he said.

"What is a menial job?" I asked.

"A job that requires no special skills." He responded.

"Would I be limited to just sucking your cock?" I asked.

"I would like for you to limit your cock sucking to me, but I realized that is a bit much to ask. I would ask that that you remain clean and disease free," he said.

"We have a deal, when do I start, and how much does it pay?" I asked.

"First let me introduce myself, I'm Foster Banks and I own the Bank's Freight Company and have a warehouse on 22nd street. Here is my business card with the address. You can start next Monday morning. Be there promptly at 9 AM," he said.

"Glad to meet you Mr. Banks, I'm Alan Forbes, but you never mentioned the pay," I said.

"You will be well compensated based on performance, and your performance sucking me tonight was excellent," he said.

We parted as a guy tapped me on the shoulder, and said, "Follow me."

I got up and followed him to the restroom and sucked my last cock of the night. Again, I wondered how did this guy know I was a cocksucker.

I showed up a bit early at the Bank's Freight warehouse on Monday morning. I explained to the receptionist that I was a new employee. She had me take a seat outside Mr. Banks's office.

When Mr. Banks arrived, he asked me to come in his office. He sat down in his big office chair and said, "Alan, take out my cock and suck it"

I did as he requested, and found he had a raging boner, As I engulfed his cock, he said, "My cock has been hard and aching all morning in anticipation of you sucking me off." I started giving him my best. The poor man was so horned up he soon unloaded his spunk in my mouth.

After I finished sucking him off, I was told I would be working on the loading dock. I was introduced to Frank the foreman who explained my duties. I was about to start work when I saw the look on Frank's face. Damn he knew I was a cocksucker, but how did he know, I wondered.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I was about to clock out, when I was informed, I was wanted in Mr. Bank's office.

I went to his office and he said, "Since you have not clocked out, you're on overtime, so you will be paid to suck me off."

Hell, I suck cock for free. No way I was going to turn down sucking and getting paid for it.

Thus began a routine on my new job. I would start they day sucking off Mr. Banks, and making a little overtime at the end of the day.

In the evenings you could find me at the Sabre Jet. I'm a serial cocksucker, but I still don't know how people know that about me.