My Slutty Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Sucking off my driver was just the Appetizer.
1.1k words
4.42
2.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my boyfriend dropped me off at Culinary school, I sat with Josh to start working on the project. Surprisingly enough, it didn't feel awkward this time. It felt right. I thought I would've felt awkward sitting next to him, considering that I just fingered myself that morning thinking about his cock. But surprisingly, it was the complete opposite. It felt natural.

My pussy was already wet during the drive to Culinary school. But when I sat next to Josh, Oh my God! I wanted to furiously finger myself again. I couldn't help it. I was so fucking horny! I also kept daydreaming about the intense dream I had of Josh. Boy, I wanted that to be real.

I tried to take my mind off of it by focusing on the research part of the project, which wasn't easy, but I forced myself to do it. So, I focused on the project.

We were researching previous dishes that were already made with Yellow Tale by other professional chefs. We researched what complimented a Yellow Tale dish best. Should we go with white rice? Yellow rice? Jazmine rice? Dirty rice? Vegetables? Potatoes? If so, what kind of potatoes? So many questions! I had no idea where to start. I knew this wasn't going to be easy. So, instead of worrying about it, I decided not to think about it.

When class ended, I fetched a ride with Eddie, as usual since my boyfriend's school schedule was different than mines. My boyfriend was totally cool with it. He trusted me 100%. But like I said before, he really shouldn't have. Unbeknownst to my boyfriend, this was a terrible mistake on his end.

As Eddie was driving me back home, we got stuck in some traffic. We had a friendly conversation about horror movies. I fucking LOVE horror movies by the way. 'A Nightmare on Elm Street', 'Friday the 13th', 'Saw', 'Halloween!'

After a silent beat, still stuck in traffic, my mind started to wander. "Josh. His big fucking cock. God, I want to suck it. I want him to finger me. I want his cock. I want his balls. I want him to rub his balls all over my face." I honestly wasn't even thinking about my boyfriend at this time. "Fuck Bryan." I thought to myself. "He's not here right now. God, I need to suck some dick. I'm so horny."

Suddenly, I found myself looking at Eddie's crotch. I guess I really was that horny. Then, I got this brilliant idea. "Oh my God, wouldn't it be so fucking hot if I sucked Eddie off, right here, right now? Should I just grab his cock and go for it? Should I tease him until he's hard and then rub his cock through his jeans? "Why am I thinking about Eddie?" I honestly had no idea what was going on. I guess my slutty alter-ego was taking over and I was just tagging along for the ride.

Interesting thing is, in my mind, even if I did get around to sucking him off, it still wouldn't be considered cheating. Cheating to me would mean that he would stick his dick into my perfect moist pussy, then he'd be inside of me. That would be cheating. So I said to myself, "Fuck it. I'm going for it."

So, while we were still stuck in traffic, I went for it. I grabbed his cock and balls from the outside of his jeans. I started to rub it with my fingers. Eddie was instantly caught off guard and said, "Woah, w-what are you doing?"

With a shudder in my voice I said, "Just go with it."

"What do you mean? W-what about your boyfriend?"

My boyfriend doesn't have to know. Besides, it's not cheating if you don't stick your cock in my pussy. Don't worry about it. Relax."

"Are you sure?" Eddie asked.

"Yes." I responded.

So I kept rubbing his cock through his jeans. He had tinted windows so nobody really saw what was going on. I could feel his cock getting harder and harder under his jeans. I saw the bulge right through his jeans. I wanted to feel his cock in my hand, so I unbuttoned his pants and slid my hand down his pants.

He was so hard! I rubbed his cock through his boxers for a little bit. Then, since we were stuck in traffic, he easily slid his pants and boxers down. His cock was fucking amazing by the way! It was rock hard, standing straight up.

As soon as I wrapped my fingers around his cock, he let out a sigh of pleasure. I began stroking his cock, not too fast, just at a normal pace. He was so hard, I didn't want him to cum just yet. I wanted to suck him. So I stroked his cock at a normal pace for about a minute. After a minute, I knew exactly what I was going to do, so I gave him a heads up. I said to him. "If you feel like you need to cum, just cum down my throat, ok?" With a shutter, he said "Ok."

So, I warmed him up a little bit first. The first thing I did, was massage his balls with my fingers gently for about 10 seconds while I held is cock nice and hard around my fingers. Then, I licked his cock. I started at the very bottom of his shaft and slowly slid all the way up to the head of his cock. Then, I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. I did about 10 circles. I felt the pre-cum already. I then reminded him, "If you feel like you need to cum, just do it."

I took his cock into my moist, warm mouth. I sucked his cock, up and down, up and down, up and down. Started slowly, then increased in speed over time. I started feeling more pre-cum in my mouth, so I went faster. Then a little Faster. Before I knew it, his cock started to throb in my mouth. I could feel his cock throbbing. God, I love that feeling! I knew he was about to cum, so I just kept going until.... WAM! Streams of his cum started shooting out of his cock. I had to stop moving because it was so much cum! It took about 10 seconds for him to stop cuming in my throat.

Eddie was drained! I drained every bit of cum out of his balls. I spit his cum out into a napkin that he handed me, and that was it. He dropped my off at home and went about his way.

As soon as I got home, I brushed my teeth and brushed my tongue so that m mouth wouldn't taste like cock or semen when I kissed my boyfriend that night. Speaking of, my boyfriend never found out about Eddie. This was our dirty little secret. I took Eddie down. Josh was next in line.