My Slutty Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
One Blowjob and one cuckholded boyfriend later.
2k words
4.15
2.6k
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So yes, that just happened. I gave Josh blue balls and rubbed my driver's balls as he stroked his dick for me. I let Eddie finger fuck my bare pussy and watch me cum. But the day wasn't over yet. I still owed Josh a blowjob. I bet he's jerking off right about now. Poor boy and his blue balls. Such a turn on for me. I guess I just like to torture my Men. Play with them, tease them, torture them, give them blue balls. It makes me feel in control.

I got home and practiced my speech. I practiced exactly what I was going to say and how I was going to say it so it didn't look suspicious to my boyfriend. I couldn't let my boyfriend know I was going to suck another man's dick today. So I practiced. I just kept repeating the same scenario over and over in my head until the time came when he got home.

Usually I would wrap my lips around my boyfriend's hard cock and suck the cum out of his balls, but not today. I didn't want Bryan. I wanted Josh. I felt his cock for the first time. I got a peek of it as I was rubbing his cock through his jeans. I needed more. Josh needed more. So, I told Bryan that I was really stressed out about the project and that I'm behind on schedule and that he needs to drive me to Josh's house so I can catch up on the project.

My boyfriend is completely oblivious. He actually believed that. It was easier than I thought. I thought he would've needed more convincing but instead he just agreed without hesitation. I don't understand. Bryan is either oblivious as hell or really fucking confident, which is hot. I hope it's the 2nd one.

So we get in the car, I put the address in the GPS on my phone and we're on our way. My heart was beating so fast. My pussy was so wet again. I couldn't believe this was happening!! I was about to cuckhold my boyfriend! I was about to suck another guy's cock. The hottest thing about the whole experience was the fact that my boyfriend had no clue that he was driving me to Josh's house to suck his dick.

I should tell you right now, the only person getting his dick sucked tonight is Josh. Bryan can go rub one off in the bathroom if he needs to. So I texted Josh I was on my way and instructed him to wait inside for me until I knocked on the door so my boyfriend wouldn't see him. Poor Bryan, he had no idea what was about to happen.

We pull up to the house and my heart is pounding. I have never done this before. This wasn't me. Or was it? I honestly didn't know but I liked it. I gave my boyfriend a kiss on the lips so he wouldn't suspect anything and I got out of the car. I walked up to the front door and took a breath. I knocked and Josh opened the door with a big smile on his face.

"Hey." Said Josh.

"Hey" I replied.

I walked in and he closed the door. As soon as he closed the door, something wild took over me. I don't know what it was but I became the wildest most sexual girl in the world. I went up to him, put my hands on his face cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss. Next thing I knew we were tongue kissing.

I stopped and kneeled down like a good girl. I rubbed his cock through the outside of his shorts just for a little. It didn't take too long for him to get hard. I think he was hard already. This was it. This was the moment. I would finally see Josh's cock. I would finally be able to suck it. I would finally be able to make him cum.

So I took my time, trying to be as sexy as possible. I wanted him to enjoy this moment, I didn't want to rush it. So very carefully I unbuttoned his shorts and slowly slid them down to his ankles exposing his underwear. I could see the outline of his hard cock. It was huge. I tugged at it with my fingers gently, teasing him, making him harder.

I slid down his underwear to his ankles and out popped his dick. It was huge!! This was a man's cock compared to my lousy boyfriend. His cock was standing straight out! The head of his raging cock was now staring right at me, begging to be sucked. Begging to be touched. If I'm being honest, I really wanted to suck it. But I wanted to hold it in my hand for a second. I wanted to jerk him off a little bit.

So I wrapped my hand around his raging hard cock and starting moving my hand slowly up and down his shaft, just warming him up a bit. I could feel how hard he was, so I removed my hand from his dick and started to rub his balls very gently.

After teasing his balls a bit, it was time for some tongue action. Without touching his cock with my hands, I used the tip of my tongue to lick the underside of his head. I swirled my tongue around in circular motions around the head of his dick.

Then, I grabbed his dick and held it straight up so I could slide my tongue slowly up and down his shaft. I started at the very bottom and allowed my tongue to slowly slide up to the head of his cock. I did this a few times, licking the underside of his hard cock. I felt some pre-cum. Poor boy. I gave him blue balls this morning, and now he's patiently waiting for me to suck his dick.

I didn't want him to suffer anymore. So I grabbed the bottom of his cock with my hand and started to suck his dick. Slowly at first. Up and down, up and down, up and down. I tasted some more pre-cum. So I removed my lips and looked up at him. I looked at him and said, "You can cum down my throat if you want, ok?"

He nodded.

So I sucked his dick. I sucked it nice and hard like a good girl moving my head up and down his shaft. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Fast, furious motions. I felt the beating of his cock, he was so close to cuming. I just kept going. Sucking up and down, up and down, up and down. Then, the most unbelievable feeling in the world, for him and for me. He came so hard down my throat, his cock was throbbing in my mouth as his cum shot down my throat. His balls were pumping the cum on it's own. Pumping it down my throat.

I almost choked on it. So much cum! I kept his cock in my mouth for a couple seconds until he calmed down. Then, he slowly removed his cock from my mouth and caught his breath.

"Holy shit." He said.

"Can you finger me?" I asked.

"After what you just did, absolutely."

So I took off my shoes and slid my jeans off as quickly as I could. I removed my thong and bent over giving him a beautiful view of my pussy from behind. He messaged my pussy with his fingers at first. Slowly. He knew what he was doing. I was moaning loke crazy. I was wet already. I didn't want to be teased any longer. So I said, "Please, just do it. just do it. Make me cum. Make me cum."

So he put 2 fingers in my pussy and fingered me. Moving his fingers in and out of my pussy in an unbelievably fast rate. Oh my God, this was so good. I was moaning like crazy. It was even hotter for me because Bryan had no idea what was happening. I wasn't thinking of Bryan. I was thinking about Josh. I was thinking about his cock. His manly cock. His manly fingers inside my wet pussy fingering me. I was so close to cumming. I couldn't hold it anymore. I just let it out. I screamed with joy as I squirted all over his floor. Most people would've stopped, but not Josh. Josh kept it going. He kept fingering my pussy. More and more cum came out of my pussy. I squirted so much I didn't think my pussy could ever squirt that much. My legs were shaking from the orgasm!

I stood still and waited for my legs to stop shaking. After they stopped shaking, I turned around and pulled Josh in for a quick kiss on the lips and thanked him. We put both our clothes on and couldn't stop smiling at each other.

"We should do this again sometime." I said.

"How about tomorrow?" Josh asked.

"No, no, tomorrow's not going to work. I can't ask my boyfriend to drive me here 2 days in a row, it'll look suspicious."

"Then don't. Just tell him you got held up in class."

"And what do I tell Eddie? I can't ask Eddie to drop me off at your house. That wouldn't look right. He might tell my boyfriend."

"You don't tell Eddie anything. You follow the schedule as you normally do. Eddie drives you home after class. Then, I'll pick you up at your house and bring you here."

"And then what? You drive me back to my place? And then my boyfriend sees the 2 of us together? Not such a good idea."

"No. I don't drive you back at all. I'll call you an uber."

I was thinking about it for a second. I could see what he was getting at but I needed a refresher to understand the plan.

"So, the plan is?" I asked.

"You let Eddie give you a ride home like he usually does. When you get home you give me a call and I'll come pick you up. If your boyfriend calls asking where you are, you simply tell him that you got held up in class and that you're going to take an uber back home when your done. That's it."

"That might actually work." I admitted.

A smile cracked along his face and he said, "So what do you think? Sound like a plan?"

"Yeah. Sounds like a plan."

So that was the plan we agreed on. Tomorrow, another day with Josh. I loved that idea very much. So I called my boyfriend and asked him to come pick me up. Josh gave me a quick tour of his house as we were waiting for my loser boyfriend to come pick me up.

My phone rang letting me know that my boyfriend was there. I answered normally and told him I'd be right out. I put a mint in my mouth to block out the taste or smell of another man's cock just in case my boyfriend asked for a kiss.

I gave Josh another kiss on the lips and walked out the door and into my boyfriend's car.

"Hey babe, how was the study session?" Bryan asked.

"It was good. Just a lot to take in."

"Hey, so um, I was thinking, when we get home you can give me a blowjob like you usually do?"

"Honestly Bryan, I'm just really tired. Can we do it tomorrow?"

"Come on, how about a handjob then?"

"Bryan, I'm tired, ok. I'm not gonna suck your dick. Just rub one off on your own time."

"What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing, I'm just really tired. Can we just go, please?"

"Fine."

So we drove away. Of course my boyfriend wanted me to suck his cock, but like I said earlier, the only person getting his dick sucked tonight was Josh. Bryan can jerk himself off on his own time. Bryan was my cuck, whether he liked it or not, and that was hot for me. Tomorrow is another day. Another day, another cuckhold. ;)