My Slutty Ex-Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a marriage with a slut wife.
2.1k words
3.78
17.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dm0702
dm0702
24 Followers

I'll start from the beginning. All the stories in this series are completely true. I'm not gonna exaggerate anything and tell tall tails about 12 inch cocks on every guy in the story. I've changed names and minor details for obvious reasons. This series of stories is about my slutty ex-wife Ashlynn and the 10 years we were married. I was 24 and she was 19 when we first met. I had just finished serving 6 years in the Marine Corps.

I was in great shape I guess you could say my prime after 2 tours to Iraq and working out almost every day I was feeling pretty good about myself. I'm 5,7" light skinned Hispanic. Then I was about 160lbs and a little more on the muscular side. I would say maybe slightly above average cock just under 7 inches maybe a little on the thicker side definitely never had any complaints.

Like I said earlier Ashlynn was 19 when I met her through a mutual friend. She was what most would consider absolutely stunning and a little out of my league to be honest. She was a mix of races that most would confuse for Latina but she had a really exotic look to her. She had long black hair and weighed about 120lbs. Her tits were a small B cup. She had olive colored skin with nice brown nipples on them. She had the most amazing ass which was always on display. I never saw her wear pair of regular underwear except immediately after she had our two children other than that it was all thongs and g strings. For reference her body is almost identical to the porn star Jaye Summers.

She was hot and she knew it. Our first two dates were pretty standard and by our third she was flashing me her pussy from behind begging for me to get a taste. I moved her thong to the side as she bent at the waist onto my bed and licked her pussy from top to bottom before leaving for our third date. Later that night she swallowed my load for the first time following the most amazing blow job. From there things progressed pretty quickly.

We planned on getting a hotel room together after our fourth date because my living situation afforded very little privacy and she still lived with her parents. We fucked 6 times that night in every position and in all three of her holes. I was immediately hooked. As things continued our sex got nastier and nastier. She loved to suck my dick and get her face fucked. We would lick every inch of each other in a 69 position for what seemed like hours.

About three months into our relationship our conversation during sex started to gear towards her talking about past sexual experiences which I'll explain in later episodes in more detail. She and I also started to fantasize about how other men would fuck her and how they looked at her. The conversation always ended at her being used by multiple men, which aroused both of us quite a bit. She told stories of how slutty she was in high school. Apparently she was known for being a slut and stealing some boyfriends away, or at least allowing them to fuck her and causing trouble.

She told me she used to suck guys dicks underneath the bleachers before school and let them cum on her face and tits. She also told me a story about a party she went to where she fucked 6 guys in one night. Not together but throughout the night without them knowing. Which at the time I had hard time believing and obviously thought she was telling me this to get me off, until later in our relationship.

About 6 months into our relationship we moved in together. Things became a little monotonous as they can. She started college and was working at a retail store and I had a job in the medical industry that required quite a bit of travel at the time. Being very attractive Ashlynn always got a lot of attention form men. She would tell me stories about the guys at school looking at her ass when she bent over in skirts. She said it would turn her on to know they could see her pussy and ass.

She said she would purposely move her panties to expose her her pussy and sit with her legs open in skirts, even catching her professors stealing a glance. She fed off the attention but never seemed like she would cross the line. She had a friend named Michelle. Michelle worked with her at the retail store and was also very attractive. She had a similar build to Ashlynn and also seemed to get a lot of attention, from me included.

She had a boyfriend that she lived with and Ashlynn would sometimes crash there with her when I was out of town as opposed to sleeping at our place alone. Michelle and Ashlynn's relationship quickly turned physical. She had expressed early in our relationship her attraction to women but until now I just thought it was talk. She surprised me when I was away on business with pictures of Michelle eating her pussy. I didn't see much harm in them having a physical relationship and looked forward to getting them in bed together. Or at least being able to watch them play with each other.

Fast forward a bit. Things started to get a little weird. Ashlynn and I would go days without having sex. She would go out with Michelle on the weekends and me being tired wouldn't object to them going without me. She would always do something like suck my dick before she left but it felt like it was so I wouldn't contest to her leaving.

She would come home late and go straight to the shower. Again at the time I didn't think much of this. Fast forward a bit more. We did a courthouse wedding for what reason I don't know but I knew I loved her and was very attracted to her. Around this time too many things were not adding up. I decided to check on some things. With a little bit of digging I figured out that she had been carrying on a relationship with someone from her work.

She was fucking him every chance she got while I was away for going on a year. I was devastated, I immediately threw her out and tried to move on. About two weeks later her brother was getting married and she begged me to go with her she was extremely remorseful. I went to show my respect for her brother but didn't plan on staying long. She followed me out to my truck and was begging me to stay in tears.

She started to rub my cock and kiss on my neck. As mad as I was at her I couldn't help my cock from getting rock hard. She took my cock out of my pants in my truck in the parking and started to suck my cock. She got more and more intense deep throating my cock and covering it in spit. She shoved her face in my lap trying to take my balls into her mouth. She occasionally paused while gagging on my cock with spit and precum dripping from her mouth to tell me how sorry she was in the cutest sexiest voice, telling me she would do anything for me take her back.

She was on her knees across the seat and I reached around under her bridesmaid dress to shove my fingers in her soaking wet pussy. She moaned around my cock and a short time later I exploded with a huge load into her mouth. She showed me the cum in her mouth spit it back onto my cock and sucked it off again cleaning my cock as best she could.

I didn't stay any longer I went back to our place upset once the serotonin wore off from the amazing blow job. She looked so fucking hot the day but I found myself struggling with being upset. She called later that night extremely drunk and asking to stay the night at our place. Her family asked me to get her to prevent anything bad from happening. They ended up bringing her over and I got her undressed and put her in bed.

She immediately began kissing on me and begging me to fuck her. I told her I needed to know some stuff if we were gonna fuck and eventually have any chance of getting back together. I asked her about the guy she was fucking and told her to be brutally honest. I asked her how big his cock was. She told me about the same size as mine. I asked her if the sex was good and what they did. She was truthful and said the sex was good and that she pretty much did everything with him.

She would go to his house and fuck all night when she said she was out with Michelle. She said they would fuck 2 or 3 times a night while she was there. She told me she loved to suck his cock and swallow his cum and let him cum in her before coming home. She said he likes to fuck her in her ass and is good at making her cum while fucking her ass. Some nights I would fuck her once she was home and the subtle differences started to make sense.

She told me she loved the idea of me cumming in her after he did. I found out years later that he would fuck Ashlynn and Michelle together. Towards the end of this conversation I was no longer mad but I was as hard as a lead pipe and so fucking horny. Ashlynn was still a bit intoxicated but she wasted no time taking my cock all the way down her throat. Again she made a mess slobbering all over my cock she moved down and began to tongue my asshole.

After what seemed like 20 minutes of her licking my ass while I stroked my cock she got up and sat on my cock. Slowly working her pussy back and fourth while squeezing and sucking on her own tits. She began to ask me if I liked thinking about her being bent over and fucked by someone else I couldn't lie in the moment I did like the the idea of it. I told her I loved thinking about her taking a fat cock in her mouth and sucking it the way she sucked mine. I told her I liked picturing her with her legs pulled back to her head and someone shoving their cock into her.

she was equally aroused by the conversation we were having. She hopped off my cock and laid her head off the edge of the bed asking me to fuck her face. I quickly moved over and slapped my cock on her tits before shoving into her throat. She would try to stick her tongue out between thrusts and lick my balls. I asked her if she let Eric fuck her face like I was and between breaths she said yes and she loved having his cock all over her face.

We moved out to the living room and she sat facing me on the couch as she rode me alternating between her pussy and her asshole. She asked me if she could piss on my cock as I was fucking her which was a first for us. I practically begged her to and she began to trickle warm piss all over my cock as we fucked. After cleaning up a bit I stood over her as she played with her pussy and came all over her face and tits. Spraying stream after stream of cum on her I was so incredibly aroused.

After showering and getting into bed we discussed how to move forward. She confessed that it had nothing to do with our relationship she just loved having sex whenever she could. She told me Eric started to get possessive and threatening to expose their relationship. He would get upset if he knew we had sex. She explained that because of that she was in the process of trying to end the relationship when I found out. Further into the discussion the idea of swinging was brought up. We agreed to look into going to our first swingers club. That's when things really started to get interesting. To be continued...

dm0702
dm0702
24 Followers