All Comments on 'My Slutty Ex-Wife Pt. 01'

by dm0702

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Impo_64Impo_647 months ago

"This series of stories is about my slutty ex-wife Ashlynn"...Really? Why the need to tell about an Ex-wife? She was gone and buried in the past! Slutty or not, she was clever enough to get rid of her weak husband, finding she would be happier without him!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Never continue this drivel. At those ages, what kind of special fool(s) would get married? And why would he stay married for even a week? During their married years she would have caught STDs, HIV and worse and probably been dead. Just an awful idea and worse writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If she was a slut why did you marry her?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess this is cheaper than therapy, easier than literal self-flagellation, and can be done while drinking coffee and eating Twinkies. But in the end, what's the point?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"...she fucked 6 guys in one night. Not together but throughout the night without them knowing." How does a woman fuck a man without him knowing about it? Obviously you meant that the OTHERS didn't know about it. This, and a lack of comma use, was distracting. Please keep writing, but please find a proofreader. Thanks.

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

She may be an ex-wife, but she's not out of his life. A nicely written story and Ashlynn is well described physically, sex-wise, and emotionally. The conversation was good and the ex-husband took her infidelity and continued sexual adventures well. In effect, this story is a list of her sexual "conquests" and the possibilities beyond. This story is not beyond belief, because many men are concerned with their careers, and as long as their basic needs are met there is no reason to be looking for a cheating wife. I enjoyed this story and look forward to others by this author.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Why would anyone marry a known whore?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

Considering she’s his exwife, why even marry her in the first place?

daganetdaganet6 months ago

Wow. I really liked the story. Especially the sexual looseness of Ashlynn and all this dirty talk about school times. The moment with the pissing at the end was also cool. Continue this story, please.

And if I may ask you. Add more dialogues and describe in detail the descent of the main character to the status of a full cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We make bad decisions. Yours was marrying a whore. Sounds like you were just trying to make the best of it. Kinda hot. One chick from our Highschool back in the day was known for sucking 6 guys off in a park. Being gay, I was only envious. We became friends for a little bit as she later got with a friend, all toxic.

My mistake was marrying for love, realizing it doesn't exist, and in an effort to make up for all that lost time I became the whore.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldman6 months ago

Top story

Finish it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was hard for me to share my wife the first time but afther that I couldn’t stop thinking of seeing her face again while she was been fuck by my friend that was her ex boyfriend

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous