All Comments on 'My Slutty Step-sister Ch. 02'

by Pip80

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This could have been a great story

The sisters kept referring to their brother as "Bro" to the point where it became annoying, at least to me. In all the years that I've known my sister, I have yet to refer to her as "Sis". Dad the author use the word so often in order to make the story more salacious?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really Liked it

When are you going to write More ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hot hot hot

holy shit i was not expecting this! its amazingly hot, like no lie i cam while reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Not a bad start. I liked the banter the brother and sisters have. I think that takes the story up a notch. Please keep writing and thanks for your time and imagination.

Lovingcpl327Lovingcpl327almost 5 years ago
So very HOTTTT!

Great piece, I loved the prodding between the siblings and the teasing leading up. Hopefully you’ll have a third follow up story. Thank you for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too much Bro!

Nobody calls their brother "Bro" that much. Okay once in a while. Great stories, though. I had only one sister (RIP darlin!) - started like Hannah, became more like Jenna..... What a treat! KEEP WRITING!!

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Good Start

I liked the way the story started and it built up well. For me, however, it didn't work with Hannah. You wrote her as an inexperienced girl who had never had an orgasm, then suddenly she has no resistance to anything. A bit too unrealistic for me.

Erotic lit is much better when you build sexual tension and you created a good opportunity here. If you just want to write masturbatory material, then maybe you achieved your objective.

I hope this helps and feel free to comment on my work.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Like It

I'm am liking this story but I thought you went a little to far with the strap on and that they "broke her". They seduce her and then anal? I just think that could have waited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I pretty much liked it in general, though I've never really liked 'bro', prefering 'brother' or 'big brother'. 'Bro' just sounds like one of the gang (guys) adressing him.

...and the whole anal thing, just lubes a strapon up and shoves it up her never used ass before and she just loves it? No pain at all? Lol. How big of logs does she shit out every day?!? Rofl.

Oh well, it's a fantasy I suppose! Hehe.

SmokegillSmokegillover 4 years ago
Good story

This is a good story and I love the story line so far . but I think you went a little far with introduction the strap on in to it so I think doing that took away from the story.

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Not much buildup with Hannah but very hot

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
WOW!!!

To have Bro and Stepsis conspire to turn there somewhat innocent half sister into not only an incestual slut but also a bisexual anal whore is both absolutely fantastic but also completely justified,because Jenna and Bro showed Hannah the joy of sexual freedom,and ultimately having Hannah submit to them totally so they can train and teach Hannah to be exclusively loyal to them,and never needing another guy or girl to give her the mindblowing sex the way Jenna and Bro do,so now Jenna,Hannah,and Bro can have the best sex any three siblings can have.

Oh and when Jenna came home after not seeing her Stepbro after years and openly declaring she fucked and sucked all those girls at St. Mary's was just kinky and naughty,and also completely willing to fuck Bro the first day she came back home sure did show Jenna had missed him totally so she could make up for her attitude when younger,and letting Bro fuck her constantly while there Parents and Hannah were gone.But overall I think it brought all 3 siblings closer together and hopefully they will stay together forever and have wild incestuous sex and love making for years.Great Story.

violetspiralvioletspiral4 months ago

First chapter was okay, but now it's just getting ridiculous. Went from having to ease Hannah into their schemes, to double penetration with a strap-on out of nowhere. I won't even bother reading the next chapters. Also, way too much usage of "bro".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous