Family Fun Time Pt. 01

Story Info
Grandsons introduce grandfather to male sex.
1.2k words
4.33
8.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Gramps," Chris said as he walked into his grandfather's house and gave him a strong hug. "Tim is right behind me; we came by to take you to dinner and thought we would spend the night if it's okay with you."

"You boys are always welcome," He said. "It gets lonely sometimes after your grandmother passed a few years ago."

"You should move into town," Tim said as he walked into the living room with his suitcase. Setting it down he hugged his grandfather.

"We bought all this acreage when your parents were kids so we would not be bothered by noisy neighbors. I have no intention of selling and will miss the quiet and solitude of the lake."

"Why don't you get ready? I'll get my bag out of the car, and we can head into town for a nice steak dinner and catch up." Chris said.

Chris and Tim are cousins. They were headed to college after summer came to an end. They had been like brothers growing up. Their grandparents had four kids, two boys and two girls, who lived by each other, and all their kids hung out together.

At Molly's Diner, their grandfather's favorite eating place, they were seated and placed their order. Chris and Tim were the youngest 18 of the grandchildren; they were the most motivated, it seemed, to make their way in life.

"You're looking a bit tired," Tim said to his grandfather.

"Age will do that to you," he responded. "Never thought I would make it to this age, 71 years, but here I am. Glad you boys came out to visit. What have you been up to since school got out."

"Well, Tim said, "We have jobs making videos right now. We have also decided to start at the community college; it's closer to home and doesn't cost as much."

"I have money if you need it," Gramps said.

"No, we have plenty of money after we got into the movie business; we just want to spread it out and use it to make investments while we work toward our MBA."

"What kind of movies are you making?" Gramps inquired.

"We brought the five me made with us. We can watch one back at the house, and you can tell us what you think." Christ informed him.

"And what are you boys investing in?"

"We bought a motel," Tim said. It has 50 units that we are currently renovating. We are installing new king-sized pillowtop mattresses and large flat-screen TVs, and we are tearing out the carpet and replacing it with woodgrain vinyl flooring, which is easier to clean.

"You must get some money for your videos."

"The motel was closed, run down and the owners wanted to get out of the liability," Tim said. "They just about paid us to take it out of their hands," He laughed. It has been on the market for over 10 years, and we were the only ones to make an offer. We are turning it into an adult-only motel; no kids, no drugs, smoking, or vaping will be allowed. Due to the money we made, we paid cash, like you taught us, and we have a contract for at least 5 more films."

For the rest of the meal, we talked about the upcoming first year of college, what was happening in the family, and life. We fought him for the bill and returned to his lakeside house. (He owned the lake and all its property, keeping him secluded.)

"You boys pick your bedrooms, and I am going to change into something more comfortable before I watch your movie," he said.

Tim and I went into the bedroom with the queen bed; we planned on sleeping together but did not tell Gramps.

"If you have any questions, let us know; we can pause and answer them," Chris told their grandfather, then put the video in and started it. The scene opened with Chris and Tim making out on the couch. Full tongue tangling in each other's mouths.

"Are you boys gay?" he asked.

"No, gramps," Tim answered. "We're bi-sexual."

In the video, we worked out of our clothes and now lay on the couch naked, our cocks hard and ready to play. Glancing over at Gramps, he stared at the television, his cock starting to tent his pants.

"Boy, you are sure big," he commented, his face red.

"Let us show you," Time said, sliding out of his sweats, and I did the same. Taking our shirts off as well, we sat naked on the couch as we continued to watch. Gramps cock was straining against his sweats, a little wet spot working through.

In the video, Tim got down on his knees and began to suck Chris's cock. In the room, he now did the same thing.

"You like that, Chris?" Time asked, his tongue swirling around my cock head, sliding through my slit, and he performed oral sex on me. Gramps was watching the screen and then us, then the screen.

"You might be more comfortable watching if you also took off your clothes," we told him.

"I don't know," he responded.

"Here, let us help you," Tim said as we went over and undressed him.

He did not resist, and we saw that he was also about 8 inches tall, the same as the others in the family.

In the video, we moved to the 69 position on the coach. Gramps asked if we could pause the video, which we did.

"This is a bit of an overload, I don't know what I am doing here naked," He stated. "I have never done anything like this."

"Gramps, we don't want you to feel forced or compelled to do what we do. We are just showing you the type of films we make. This does not make you gay; you might be bi-sexual like us. It is nice to enjoy your sexuality; I am sure you have missed having fun with grandma, and this is just another way to express your sex."

"Can I touch you, boys," he asked.

"Sure, can we also touch you?

"He nodded his head in agreement, reaching out and taking both our cocks in his hands.

We stroked his cock and balls, then Tim went down and began to suck his cock. He never resisted as Chris kissed his mouth, moving his tongue past his lips into full French kissing.

His breathing intensified as Tim brought him to the edge.

"Tim, I'm going to come if you don't stop,"

"That's alright," Christ told him, "Tim is going to swallow your cum which set him over the edge, shooting streams of cum into Tim's mouth.

Tim sat up and kissed Chris as they shared their grandfathers' coming. Their grandfather had a smile on his face as he thanked them for the release. "Tim, you are better than your grandmother, " he said.

"Can we finish the video?" he asked.

"How about we take it to your bedroom? Your big bed will be a great place to stretch out and watch; besides, the night is still early."

We moved everything to his room and settled in for part 2...