My Son and my Cigarettes

Story Info
Mom’s cigarettes and her sons penis.
2.1k words
4.38
40.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well the night was finally coming to an end as the rest of the family packed their things up and went on their way, thank god. It was finally time for some peace and quiet, my son still had a couple more days off from work and I was looking forward to getting some alone time with him, it's been a long time.

We waved everybody off said our good byes, taking a sigh of relief I gave my son a hug thanking him for all his help the past couple days.

"Oh stop it mom, no need to thank me you know it's my pleasure."

I grabbed his cheeks and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You know what your mom could use? A cocktail, a nice comfy pair of pajamas and a cigarette."

"I agree, why don't you go change while I pour you a drink."

"Make it strong and stiff, I'll meet you in the den when I'm done.. grab my smokes over in the living room to please."

I walked in the den after changing to join my son, his back was turned toward me so he didn't see me coming.

"Woahhhh what are you doing son, Jesus Christ."

He jumped up in complete shock while my cigarettes flew across the room. It took me a second to process what he was doing as I've never seen something like that but it's something I wasn't supposed to see. He had his penis out threw his Jean shorts holding my cigarettes running the filter all over the head of his cock.. for those who aren't aware either the filter is the side that goes in my mouth.

I sat there for a second trying to think of something to say.. but I was blank.

I reached down grabbing my cigarettes on the floor.

"I assume you rubbed your thing on all of these didn't you?"

He didn't answer he was so embarrassed that his mom caught him.

"This is kind of wrong but I need a cigarette and this is the only pack I have in the house, so I hope you're happy."

I lit my cigarette and took a long hard cheek hollow drag then following it with an open mouth inhale.

"So I can put 2 and 2 together why you were doing that with my cigarettes, have to say you're pretty clever."

"Ugh I am so embarrassed, promise me you won't say anything to your friends or auntie Kim, please mom."

I took another drag sticking my tongue out ever so slightly touching the end of the filter which he's never seen me do then slid almost the whole filter in my mouth hollowing my cheeks again, I figured at this point I might as well give him a little show.

"This will stay between us, trust me."

I continued smoking my cigarette teasing him as he tried hiding his hard on.

"Let it breathe, you act like you're mom hasn't seen one before.. It's not good to keep is trapped like that."

He shook his head.

"No, no way mom.. I cant pull out my boner with you right there."

"But you can rub it on my cigarettes and watch me put my mouth on them after? This could be a one time offer so if I were you I'd take advantage of it."

"Okay, okay." He said while shaking trying to take his belt of because he was nervous.

"Come over here, let mommy give you a hand."

He walked over as he stood in front of me while I dangled my cigarette between his lips as I pulled his pants down followed by his boxers.

It popped out a couple inches away from my mouth which I didn't mean to do but it was a bigger than I thought.. way bigger.

"Holy shit son.. where did you get that from, that's double the size of your dads, my god."

I grabbed it for a second stroking it a couple times and stopped myself, telling him to go sit on the couch across from me. I don't know what happened in that moment but I felt the urge to grab it, I felt like as his mother that's part of my duties.

Dabbing out my cigarette, instantly lighting another one I dragged slowly lipping my lips as I exhaled.

"You want some of moms baby oil? Bet you've never stroked yourself with that.. I used to use it all the time jerking off old boyfriends."

"I've never used baby oil and I don't wanna make a mess, I'll leave that to you and your future boyfriends."

Little shit was trying to get me to jerk him off, he wasn't slick it all.. I took a deep pull as I blew a couple smoke rings while motioning my other hand following his rhythm.

"I'll make a deal with you, If you finish by the time I finish this cigarette I will consider breaking out the baby oil to show you how it's done tomorrow."

He laughed.

"That's not even a challenge, you might as well jerk it now.. how about you take 3 drags back to back to back keeping all the smoke in until you finish your last drag and while your exhaling I'll shoot my load."

"Oh I haven't done a triple drag in a while, your on."

"And if that happens, at some point if it feels right.. I want you to give me my first blowjob, while you smoke."

"Pump the brakes son, even if I did agree to it I would probably ruin you.. you'll be let down the rest of your life every time a women goes down on you, understand what I'm saying?"

"Get ready."

I took the first drag on my cigarette inhaling the smoke deep as my son stroke himself, following it up with a double pump on my second drag inhaling deeply again, my son started stroking fast as I went in for my final drag.. I dragged on it for probably 10 seconds which I never do.. I wanted to make sure he shot that load.

"Here it comes, shoot that as I exhale."

I exhaled slowly tilting my head back keeping my Eyes on his penis to see the load shoot out.

He yelled out as it came shooting his load, it was massive.. I was 5 feet away from him and I shit you the first release almost landed on my foot.

"Jeez, I really do it for ya.. huh babe?"

"Im sorry mom, i don't know why I feel this way.. couldn't ask for a better mom."

"We will see about that." I said as I winked at him.

We woke up the next morning with the house still to ourselves, I went to wake him up in his room and laid next to him for a minute as I rubbed his hair.

He opened his eyes looking up at me as I bent down giving him a long kiss on the cheek with a couple smooches on his neck like I always used to do to him.

"So I was thinking about what you said last night." As I reached in my bra under my robe where I would often leave my smokes pulling one out as he gazed at my tits them up at me as I lit up. Inhaling deeply my chest puffed out exposing my breasts a little more, then exhaling down in his direction.

"I know it's not gonna happen, I'm sorry for even bringing it up.. my mind goes a little crazy when I'm all horned up like that."

"Well that settles that then, don't worry about it babe. I kind of had a feeling you'd chicken out, oh well."

"Woah woah woah, I didn't mean that!! I just thought you were gonna say no so, you think I'd pass up a Smokey blowjob from my mom?"

"Wouldn't know, wouldn't think so but if we do it you have to understand we are crossing a line that a mom and son should never cross, there's not going back once I wrap my lips around that head of yours"

"I understand and I don't care, I'm ready whenever you are."

I took a long hard drag as I reached down grabbing his cock and played with it for a few minutes finishing up my cigarette.

"Slow your role.. I'll let you know when the time is right.. just be ready." I said as I finished him off leaving the load all over his bed sheets and went on with my day.

I think we was expecting it before he left back to school but I wasn't going to let him get off that easy.

It was probably 3 months later while we were making a routine trip up to the cabin for the weekend I made the decision this was it.

"So what's your plan for the weekend up here you going out with everybody tonight like normal?"

"Yeah that was the plan, why?"

"You should probably let them know you're not going to make it out hun."

He looked confused.

"Uhh why?"

I lit myself a cigarette.

"I was going to let you cash in on that bet you won, unless youd rather go out with them rather than let mommy suck that dick?"

He didn't know what to say, I could see the excitement in his eyes.

we got settled in and drank some cocktails getting ourselves a little loose for the evening.

"I'm gonna go change into something a little more comfortable come up in 10 minutes."

I wore my silky red lingerie letting my hair down exactly how I knew he liked it as I hopped in bed packing a fresh pack of Marlboro light 100's which I very seldom smoked but I think he'll like it.

I heard his knock on the door, my heart began beating as he opened the door in only his boxers with his Penis already fully erect.

I slid the Marlboro 100 between my lips and grabbed his penis as I walked him to bed like I would walk my dog. I sat on the edge of the bed as I lit my cigarette while he stood in front of me looking down as I exhaled upward in his face.

"It was a special occasion so mommy decided to get the long cigarettes for you tonight, I know you love them."

I grabbed his dick wrapping my mouth around it taking it slow at first, if I didn't take it slow this would been over in less than a minute.

Taking a drag then exhaling I went all the way down his shaft as the smoke came out.

"Holy shit mom, you swallowed my hole cock."

"Yeah.. and?" I said winking at him

"Watch this."

I went down slowly but this time i grabbed his balls as I got the bottom of his penis gulping on those to.

I began a normal motion going up and down fairly fast wrapping my tongue around the head on each pass holding my cigarette right there.

I finished that cigarette then threw him on the bed lying between his legs deep throating it again, my pussy was dripping I couldn't believe I was this turned on. I lit another cigarette blowing the smoke around his head, he was getting close but I wanted to try something.

"You okay if mommy squats on it for a minute? Ill only stick the tip in, theirs nothing wrong with just the tip"

He nodded his head.

I squaring down as I dangled my cigarette sliding his tip in slowly. It felt so fucking good.

"See babe, just the tip theirs nothing wrong with just the tip.. you see how wet you're making mommy?"

I started going a little fast on the tip as I took my hands off squatting as I went up and down, I knew this so many different levels of wrong but it felt so right.

I dragged on my cigarette leaning my head back as moaned, my son grabbed my thighs forcing me down all the way down on his cock, it took me by surprise..

"Ohhh you want to go all the way in mommy's pussy, fuck it.. don't stop just make sure you don't cum in me."

I rode it sucking on my cigarette I don't think I was fucked that good in my life, I already felt my body getting weak which meant I was going to cum.

"Make mommy cum, just like that.. you make me cum I'll let you fuck me again.. come on baby."

He started going faster I threw my hands over my head as i began cumming screaming out whatever popped in my head, I came up for 30 seconds.

I dragged as hopped off his cock sticking it instantly in my mouth going down until he came.

I swallowed his whole load then went back over the head to clean up the rest of it.

"Well son, I think this is going to get dangerous between us."