All Comments on 'My Son and my Cigarettes'

by smokingtabz1991

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was pathetic and a waste of time

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

You care so little about your own writing that you can't even be bothered to read it through before forcing on us.

If you care so little about it, why would anyone else care.

It's garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It took me a couple of minutes to figure out what "Woah" meant.

The word spelling should be whoa.

freakboy72freakboy72over 1 year ago

I think your stories are hot keep writing

slimvslimvover 1 year ago

Thanks for another wonderful smoking mom and son story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love smoking stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a very good story and I don't care about the spelling mistakes it just didn't feel right maybe if you continue it will get better????????????????

Seedr_99Seedr_99over 1 year ago

Fantastic story, yes keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A story (regardless of its topic) is only as good as its writer. When dealing in erotic fiction, to make the reader feel like they're right there within the story, one little spelling or grammar error can throw a real wrench into a perfectly erotic piece. Obviously, those readers who say "don't pay attention to those who critique your writing" probably flunk English anyway and don't give a crap themselves and are here for one thing... (wink, wink). That's fine but, if you take pride in your work then have the common decency to proofread prior to posting. And besides, if you care about uploading these stories, I hope they are all copyrighted... It's $50 a piece (digitally), otherwise, anybody can copy your work and w/o proof of copyright (not heresay, heresay won't hold up in a court of law) and proof of receipt, anybody can take it. Just ask George Romero, he never copyrighted Night of the Living Dead, and now everybody uses it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous