All Comments on 'My Son the Gigolo Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 2 years ago

Great work man. Glad you decided to continue this story. 5*

Shane279Shane279about 2 years ago

Another excellent addition. I am glad this series is continuing I had thought it was over after the first one. I love your stories because they are actually stories and not just literary porn. If I had any complaints about this series or any of your others it would only be that the MC shares. In this one after all he did to get her and after all the professions of love and commitment that she's still sleeping with her other sons and he's OK with it just makes him seem like a cuck. She on the other hand deserved to be the cuckquean she wants to be.

froggytreefroggytreeabout 2 years ago

I didn't want it to end. Another great job, and I love that you extended this series. Drake is probably my favorite of your characters. Thank you, and well done.

NegateGivityNegateGivityabout 2 years ago

I'm glad to see you have and plan to continue this story. You are an excellent writer but my only criticism would be you are to in love with your protagonists. You always see to write them as paragons that some time and things happen to, but they are so great that they aren't really to affected by. Also this is a complaint for part 1, having Iliana be in love with Drake from the start even though you established earlier that she wasn't destroyed the whole journey and seduction. This is what I mean about being in love with your character. You didn't want Drake to feel the rejection you already established so you just rejection retconed it at the end. Many of your stories have every character just praising your MC. It comes of a bit masterbatory, if nothing bad happens how does the hero struggle and overcome?

I do enjoy your stories, and so believe you are very talented. You just need to beat your protagonists up sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
does anyone else see a ? inside of a diamond when they read the story

does anyone else see a ? inside of a diamond when they read the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't stand the useless brothers

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 2 years ago

Great new installment to an already great story look forward to more.

tld1227tld1227almost 2 years ago

Great part 2 like the story and excited about the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm really liking the direction you're going with the main story and the sub-plots with Emma and Cybil. Can't wait to see what starts happening with the women and daughters knowing about him, maybe let him use the threat of blackballing them but give them a chance to help him? If I was to be honest though, the one thing I'm not too keen on is including Becky in the revenge plan. Sure she knew bout being their half-sister, but it was just from a while before the divorce and she did, and still does, feel guilty about keeping it a secret like her mom made her. My hope would be for her to honestly fall for Drake, let her find out what shits her parents have been to his family, and she sides with him to help get back at them. Hah, maybe after Idin gets turned out Frank and Aiyden can start using her, free up Ilianna (get the feeling she's still doing it only out of habit, saw the mention of her feelings on that), then her, Drake, and Becky be a thing. Well, just my wishful hopes on that particular part. Be waiting for the next part!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Awesome series, but I do have a few comments. Drake's parents are both seriously flawed characters, so I struggle with the attempt to make Mario to look worse than Illiana. In hindsight, Mario's defilement of their marriage and her family seems worse, but she didn't know about his affair until after she was screwing her sons. I can't get fully involved in Drake's emotional relationship with his mother while she continues to screw her other two sons after she and Drake have committed to each other. Likewise, he was tormented by his brothers his entire life, yet your version of Drake has no problem with it and gives no push back even though he is now their equal or better. I call bullshit! I also struggle with Drake continuing to do random hookups with women despite his pledged love for his mother. (Not talking about his job, rather the cheerleader and waitress.) Does he want children some day? We don't really know his mother's age, at least I don't recall seeing it, so not sure if she can still have kids or not. I rarely give this in depth of comment regarding plot, but your stories are always excellent, but often times are about 10 degrees out of phase with the universe. LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter and one of my favorite stories, only thing I don't like is how Iliana still sleeps with Franklyn and aiyden after having such a serious relationship with drake,

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Fantastic. This was a great story. Now, just looking forward to the next chapter

5stars

Blackout6661Blackout6661almost 2 years ago

I think 1 or 2 more chapters should be good to be honest. He cucks dad, gets him fired, marry his mom. His brother's get Emma while they also go pro in there respected sport while drake becomes a great architect.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Good story and hope to read more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES