My Son the Gigolo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll only use it if Mario is doing what I think he's doing," Idin stated, not voicing that he was doing the exact same thing he pulled when he was seeing her behind Iliana's back.

"Then let me see your phone," Brie directed, holding out her hand across the table. "There, just be warned, he isn't cheap," she said, handing Idin's phone back to her.

"He's an escort?!" Idin gasped in shock. Then her mind wondered to how her daughter could afford him, or if it was just Becky trying to throw her off who really had snuck into her room that night.

"Duh?!" Trish giggled into her hand. "Why do you think everyone wants him? Because they know they can get the best dicking of their life and not have to worry about either getting attached and our husbands can't track him down."

"Why?" Idin asked, peering over at her friend.

"Dante Cole isn't his real name," Marsha spoke, crossing her legs beneath the table.

"Then what is it?" Idin inquired.

"We don't know. No one does. It's to protect him just as much as it's to protect us, trust me, something that big, you'd be dying for a good fuck when you can't feel your husband for a few days afterwards," Marsha said with a coy smirk, glancing down when Idin's phone rang.

"What is it, honey?" Idin asked once she had answered her phone.

"Regan's being whiny, more so than normal. I've tried everything I could think of, but nothing's working." Becky's voice came over the line when the line connected.

"And where's your father?" Idin asked, slightly annoyed that Becky would be calling her when she knew she was with her friends when Mario was perfectly capable of taking care of their daughter.

"Dad said he had to head into the office for a bit."

"Did he tell you when he would be back?" Idin asked, keeping her anger hidden, knowing that was one of the lines he used to feed Iliana when they used to be married.

"No... what do I do, Mom?"

"What's Regan fussing about?" Idin asked in a motherly tone.

"Drake, of all things." Idin arched an eyebrow when she heard her daughter's sigh.

"Then why haven't you called your brother yet?" Idin queried, not hiding the smile on her lips. Knowing soon, Drake would fully be with her, and Iliana will be lost in the waste bin. Also, keeping her curiosity hidden at the looks that were on her friends' faces at the mention of Drake's name.

"He's not answering my calls."

"Alright, let me try his phone. Maybe he's just busy," Idin said sweetly.

"Maybe," Becky agreed, not voicing the doubt she had in her mind as for Drake's silent treatment of her. She knew it was because of the conversation they had before he left Thursday. She really did miss spending time with Drake. She reluctantly admitted to herself she did miss the sex, too.

After Idin told her daughter she would be home soon to look after Regan, given how Mario was supposed to do so, to give her some time away from the house and to socialize with adults instead of their two-year-old like she normally did for the better part of the week. Scrolling through her contact list before coming to a stop on Drake's number. Listening to the line ringing as she brought it up to her ear.

"Hello?" Idin was a little surprised to hear her sister's voice answering Drake's phone.

"Hello, Iliana," Idin cooed evilly as she rose from her seat. Walking some distance away from her friends so she could torment her older sister.

"Why the hell are you calling my son's phone?!" Iliana growled; her venom was clear as day.

"He's my son too, now," Idin retorted.

"The hell he is?!"

"Now, now, Iliana, no need to blow a valve. I don't want you having a heart attack, then I'll just have to console my stepson in his grief." Grinning madly when she felt her sister's rage from over the line. "Now put Drake on the phone," Idin ordered.

"Listen here, you two-timing, skanky..." Chuckling when she heard a rustling over the line as Drake took his phone from her sister. Mirth filled her heart at the fading sounds of her sister's curses as Iliana stomped away.

"What do you want?" Idin was a little taken aback by the coldness of Drake's voice. Then again, she chalked that up to him, not enjoying seeing his mother riled up. Knowing he would indeed make a good son to her once they had wormed Drake away from his mother.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that, Drake, I really am," Idin stated, trying to smooth his ruffled feathers. "I'm calling you to see if you wouldn't mind coming to the house."

"Why?"

"Well, Regan has grown rather fussy, and apparently, she'll only calm down if you're the one to do it," Idin spoke as she peered towards her home that sat in the lower section of the community.

"Huh?" Stifling her giggle at how befuddled Drake sounded, knowing it would be easier to worm her way in with him off-kilter.

"Is it surprising to hear that your baby sister has taken a liking to you, Drake?" Idin asked in a warm motherly tone. "Why don't you come over, please? It will calm Regan down and ease the headache she's given Becky."

"Fine, I'll be there in twenty." Idin looked oddly at her phone when the line went dead. Pressing her lips together, wondering what had him in a mood. Sliding her phone back into her pocket, knowing she could chat for a bit more before having to take off for home.

"So ladies, what are your plans for the fourth?" Idin asked, walking back to the table.

******

"Drake, I'm glad you could come over," Idin greeted once she had answered the door. Wondering why his knuckles appeared red. It almost seemed to her that Drake had been in an altercation. "Drake is everything alright?" she asked in a caring tone, gesturing for him to enter the house.

"I'm fine, just had to teach Frank and Aidyn some manners on how to behave in my house," Drake said offhandedly, recounting the brotherly fight he had with them over an hour ago. Sure they might outweigh him by fifty or so pounds and outclass him in strength. Nevertheless, the martial art classes he had taken, at the behest of his Madam and Sandy, in case he had to defend himself and/or his date if her significant other or some unknown man accosted them, taught him how to fight against those that outweigh him. He knew his mother was shocked, more so than his brothers, when they were laying on the ground. That didn't mean they didn't get some licks in. Hopefully, he didn't have to do that again. Then again, using their brains was not something his brothers normally did.

"I see," Idin uttered in a disapproving tone. "I do hope you aren't getting into too many fights. That's not the kind of role model a big brother should project," she chided. Ignoring the look and arched eyebrow Drake was giving her when he turned his gaze towards her. A warm smile lifted her lips as she heard the tiny feet of her daughter racing towards them. As she shouted out excitedly: Drake!

"Up! Up!" Regan chanted, holding her arms up to him with a wide toothy smile on her face.

"You all better now?" Idin asked, tickling her daughter's side as Regan nodded very vehemently as she wrapped her arms around Drake's neck.

"Now, what's this about you fussing over me?" Drake mused. He still had trouble understanding her rapid speech, yet over the four days he was there he learnt to translate some of it. The rest was just gibberish to him.

"I love you, and I missed you," Regan said in that high-pitched tone.

"Seems you've got a personal fan club," Idin teased, "come, I wanted to speak to you about something Thursday, but you took off before I could," she spoke, leading him and Regan into the den. "Becky, why don't you take Amina to your room for a bit? Drake and I need to discuss a private matter," she suggested, peering down at the two of them while they lounged on the sofa watching TV.

"Hello, Drake," Amina cooed in a flirty tone as she sauntered up to him once he had put Regan down on the floor. Her little legs propelled her towards her toys that sat in the middle of the room.

"Hello, Amina," Drake nodded in greeting.

"Looking good as always," Amina purred, her tongue flicked against her teeth recounting how his hard body felt beneath her and how sore he made her pussy, which she loved every second of the pounding he had given her. Rising to her toes, her lips brushing against his ear, "It's a new moon tonight. Maybe you'd like to revisit what we did in the pool," she hinted. Her lust was clear as day.

"Rather tempting offer and I would take you up on it if I wasn't working tonight," Drake spoke in his own sinful tone.

"Shame," Amina sighed, "maybe next time," she said, waving enticingly at him as she headed off with Becky to her room.

"Please have a seat," Idin gestured, ignoring how he had spoken to Amina. She did hope he wasn't leading the girl on. She didn't want to cause a quarrel between her and her parents because Drake took advantage of her. "Drake, ever since you've been coming over, your father and I have noticed that you're... rather well-off for someone your age," she stated as politely as she could.

"Uh-huh, and why should my financial solvency matter to you or him?" Drake asked, resting his elbow on the armrest of the loveseat he rested on. His eyes glanced down when Regan was hurriedly carrying her dolls over to him. Feeling Regan standing on the top of his shoes as she tried to climb onto his lap.

"Drake, I know the way we've went about things didn't sit well with you, and I can only assume with your brothers as well, yet, I, and I know your father, do care about you."

"Uh-huh, three years of silence on his part, so much caring," Drake spoke in a sarcastic tone as he bent forward, picking Regan up and gently setting her onto his lap. "Where is the old man, anyway?" he asked, watching how Regan was making her doll hop along his right thigh while wearing a big smile on her lips.

"Where your father is, isn't of import to this conversation," Idin said with a hint of her annoyance in her voice. Playing off the look, Drake flashed her, "What I have to say Mario isn't needed to be here for it," she uttered, waving off Mario's absence.

"Then let's just get to the heart of the matter then, shall we?" Arching an eyebrow when Regan held up her doll, telling him to kiss 'Krissy,' the name she affectionately gave to her toy.

Idin smiled motherly as her gaze fell on her daughter as she watched their interaction. She was happy the two of them got along. "You remember I used to work in a bank before we moved to China, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I used to work for them as an investment banker, still am. I do keep up with the field even when we were overseas, so I'm up to date on everything that's been happening here," trying to build herself up in his eyes, yet she could tell he was waiting for her to get to her point, "with your wealth, I, as your step-mother, want to ensure that you are set for your future. So, I was thinking, I could help you set up a retirement account," Idin said truthfully.

"Don't you think I'm a little young for that?" Drake asked with a pointed look.

"It's never too early to start," Idin stated with a firm nod. "Plus, this way, when you do decide to retire, you'll be well-off, maybe in the millions if it's managed properly. I'd be more than willing to help you set it up and look after it."

"Oh?"

"Drake, I know you mustn't think highly of me right now, and I can't fault you on that. You have every right to feel the way you do, Mario and I hurt a lot of people with our actions. But I can't change what has happened, nor can I make others forgive what we have done to you, your brothers, my... sister," trying not to sneer as the word passed her lips, "Jake, my parents, and all the friends that were caught up in the mess. All I can do is move forward and hope that in time you and the others will forgive me for what I've done. Yet I can ensure that you, as my stepson, are set in the future because life will fly by before you know it, and I would hate for you to be working well past your golden years just to make ends meet."

"Why just me? Why not Franklin or Aidyn? Oh, and Uncle Jake got remarried. They're expecting their first baby in a couple of months," Drake said offhandedly.

"Oh? I didn't know Jake got remarried," Idin said, knowing her plan on getting even with Mario if he was cheating went out the window at that news. She wasn't going to use an escort, she had hoped that she could've talked Jake into sticking it to Mario, yet now, now she knew Jake would never go for it. He wasn't the type to step out like she had done. Then again, there was the risk Jake would just laugh in her face and toss her out wherever they might be. "As for your brothers, I don't know how they feel about me. I would like to mend the bridges with them. Nevertheless, I have to look after my family first. If they don't wish to have a relationship with me, I can't force it upon them. Your mother hates me, not that I can blame her. So, I know there's no chance we'll ever be family again on that front. But you, if I can show you how sorry I am for what Mario and I have done, then maybe your brothers will come around, eventually."

"And how much were you thinking I needed to put away to start this retirement fund you've spoken about?" Drake asked, pulling her into his web. Knowing that this would cause the two of them to be in close proximity to one another for some time. Raising his eyebrows when Regan patted his pocket, with her gremlin-like smile when it pinged, announcing that he had a text. He wasn't trying to get attached to his baby sister, yet he couldn't deny that she didn't have an adorable way about her as she moved to sit on his lap from her position of sitting across his legs when he pulled out his phone. Not enjoying the smile he saw on his aunt's face, she would always be his aunt, no matter who she married, as she looked upon Regan, who took command of his hand and pulled it over to her. He was a little taken back at how fast she had opened up his phone and snapped a picture of herself with him peering down from over her right shoulder. He was also surprised she knew how to send it as well.

"Drake? Who was that?" Iliana texted, praying that her son hadn't knocked some girl up, and she was looking at her granddaughter that he's failed to mention.

"Regan, their daughter, she kind of took my phone from me when I was going to text you back," Drake replied.

"Oh? I see," Iliana sent back, a little annoyed that they could make an adorable girl. Pondering if she could or wanted to get pregnant again. If she wanted to try, she knew she would have to stop taking her birth control pills as well as making Franklin and Aidyn wear condoms. First, she needed to see her doctor to ensure it would be safe for her to carry another child at her age. However, that would have to wait till Drake returned home either for Thanksgiving or Christmas, so the birth control would be out of her system by then. "When are you coming home?"

"The moment I'm done here, you think I'm gonna jet off before I feel you back in my arms?" Drake flirted.

"You better not," Iliana texted back, her face red with heat. "Okay, honey, I'll see you when you get home. I love you."

"Love you too."

"I take it that was your mother inquiring on when you'll be home?" Idin mused, to which she was greeted by a nod from Drake. "Then I won't keep you, so as I was saying before your mother interrupted us, while I normally worked as an investment banker for businesses within the city, I did occasionally work with individuals like yourself. The minimum amount that would be required to open an account is five thousand dollars. With it I'll invest in some stocks and a few bonds that I know are doing well. I promise you, if you let me, I'll show you I can turn that five grand into twenty within a month," she stated with conviction.

"And when do you need this by?" Drake asked as Regan was fiddling with his phone.

"Why don't you come by tomorrow for lunch, and we'll go over what I intend to do. How does that sound?" Idin asked, knowing this was how it would be when Drake became her true son and left her sister far behind him.

"Alright, but after my tutoring session," Drake stated, wondering if Samantha was up for some more moaning she's been doing lately. "Okay, I'm need this back," he said, taking his phone back from Regan, who was pouting when she was just getting into the game she was playing at the moment.

"Regan, your brother has to leave; he was kind enough to come over to see you when he was busy. You'll see him tomorrow," Idin spoke in a motherly voice as she lifted Regan off of Drake's lap, who was clinging to his shirt.

"I'm going to use your bathroom before I head out," Drake stated as he got to his feet.

"Go right ahead. You know where it is. No need to ask. This is your home, too," Idin said in a sweet, caring voice.

Drake turned his head as he stood at the toilet, relieving himself as the bathroom door opened, and in stepped Amina. Noting how her eyes dipped down to how he held his soft cock in his hand then back to his face with a rather devious smile on her lips. Feeling the heat of her body as she pressed her chest into his left arm while her hand took command of his rod. Gently stroking it to life, feeling it growing in her hand as she teased it, to rise for her.

"Let me suck on it, Drake. I need my protein shot." Amina purred hungrily into Drake's ear. "Plus, how hot will it be knowing at any moment Becky's mom could walk in on us," she cooed lightly, sinking to her knees, her hands turned his hips towards her before her lips wrapped around his crown after cleaning it.

Idin thought she heard something, something familiar, coming from Becky's bathroom, heading off to investigate once she placed Regan in her playpen. She knew that sound. She should know it after twenty-four years of being sexually active. She knew what the sound of sucking cock was. She's heard it ever since she'd first became sexually active, just not from a third party's point of view. Quickly darting into Drake's room when she heard footsteps approaching Becky's door. Her hand darted to her mouth in shock at what her daughter had just said. She didn't even know the two of them were even a couple or interested in each other, other than the harmless flirting she's witnessed.

"See you later, Drake. Thanks for the salty treat," Amina cooed as she left the bathroom. "Come by the house sometime, and we'll get that big thing reacquainted with my pussy."

"Drake, you really going to leave without talking to me?" Idin heard Becky's voice causing Drake to stop when he had walked down the hall past his room.

"What's there to talk about?"

"Us? What we've done, what I would like to keep doing." Idin's eyes flew wide. It didn't take a genius to know what her daughter was talking about. Her mind flashed back to that Thursday morning, wondering if her own daughter had sex with her own half-brother, and she told her a lie to protect Drake. She knew Mario could never learn of this. He wouldn't hesitate to toss Becky out. Knowing if he could disown his own sons so easily, then doing the same with Becky would be easy for him. Straining her ears to make out what they were saying when their voices dipped below a whisper. While she had no concrete proof that they had indeed slept together, it wasn't hard for her to put two and two together.

"So, did you two make up?" Idin heard Amina's voice before Becky's door closed, shutting out any sound coming from her daughter's room. Slipping out of Drake's room, walking hurriedly back to the den so no one could say she had been eavesdropping on them.

1...45678...18