My Son the Gigolo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, delicious," Amina cooed once she had sucked her finger clean. "I can't wait to have more," she purred as the fires of her hunger burned in her grey eyes.

"Just you wait. You'll love it when it's in here," Janet whispered, tapping her lips as she peered at Drake. Keeping her lustful words from Regan's innocent ears. "No woman will feel as good as I will," she boasted, earning her a searing glare from her friends.

"Oh? Mighty big words when I know what your mother feels like," Drake retorted, seeing her eyes harden, eager to prove that her words rang true.

"You sure it's wise to taunt us?" Mikaela spoke with a lustful smile on her lips. Knowing she so wasn't going to be walking straight for a few days, she couldn't wait!

"I'll risk it," Drake mused as he brought his fork to his lips.

******

Drake peered over at the door of his bedroom as Janet closed and locked the door. Watching how her light blonde hair draped down along her chest as he was hanging up his suits, he decided to bring along for the 'dates' he had that week. Seeing how her green eyes were gazing at him, her mind playing, scheming behind her eyes.

"Something you need?" Drake asked as he shut the closet door.

"Is my mother really that good?" Janet inquired, building herself up for what was about to come.

"One of the few women that can get me off in a matter of minutes, so yes, she is. Are you wanting to see if you can break her record?" Drake spoke with a challenging look in his eyes.

"Would you hate me if I said yes?" Janet asked in a bashful tone.

"Well, you can't find out if you're all the way over there now, can you?" Drake uttered. His left hand reached down and lowered the zipper of his pants. Leaving the rest for her to decide if this was what she really wanted.

"What if I wanted more than just giving you head?" Janet queried, feeling the heat forming between her legs. Her eyes followed the flight of his condom as he threw it onto the bed. Following suit as Drake pulled off his t-shirt. Her hands ran up along the curvature of her breasts, pinching her nipples as her eyes drank in the muscles of his hard chest. Walking over to his bed, gently placing his bags on the floor, lowering herself down onto the foot of the bed. "Take it off," she cooed, her eyes stared hard at his open zipper. Her eyes flickered up to his face, leaning back on her arms, shaking her breasts at him slightly just to get the beast, as her mother calls it, to rise for her. Crossing her legs, feeling the heat of her pussy just radiating against the skin of her thighs. Her hardened nipples tried desperately to cut through the lace of her red chemise as she watched on. Dragging her lower lip along her teeth as his pants fell to the floor, his boxers soon joined its brethren. "Mother did say you had muscles that went on and on," Janet spoke in a breathy voice. Her eyes traveled up his naked body, savoring every inch of it. Knowing next time, it might not be free. Not that she minded, she would gladly pay him, since she knew that was how he made his living. "Drake, before we start, how much do you charge for this?"

"Three grand," Drake said factually. Since his return and the gossip about his time in Italy had reached the shores of his birth, his fees have gone up because of it. Not that he minded, it meant more money to take care of his mother and their home, which in truth, is all he really cared about.

"And the dates you go on, is that three thousand as well?" Janet asked. Her left leg kicked lazily, licking the corner of her mouth as Drake's cock began to rise. Quickly adding up the amount of money he was making a week in her head if he worked all seven days. Whistling in her head when it came to twenty-one thousand if he wasn't getting paid for sex and forty-two thousand if he was.

"Do you want to talk about my work or get down to the reason you're staring at my cock so intently," Drake uttered with a coy smile on his lips.

"Mmm... yes, I've waited long enough, bring that thing here, and I'll show you what I can do," Janet spoke in a challenging tone.

Drake wouldn't admit it. He was rather surprised at the skill she was showing as her head bobbed on his cock. The way her hand worked in time with her glide. Granted, it wasn't on par with her mother's skill, yet he knew with time she would get there, not that he was complaining. Her green eyes peered up at him as she sucked on his left nut while her right continued to stroke him off. She didn't need to be told when he placed his hand on top of her head. Janet quickly slid her lips down his shaft just before he erupted. Her arms lifted; the light material of her chemise danced along her skin as Drake eased it from her shoulders. Her lips pulled at his as she leaned back on the bed. Moaning into his mouth as the pads of his fingers teased her panty-covered mound. Her heavy panting tickled his eardrums as he kissed down her chest. Feeling her trembling as his tongue teased her nipples. Wondering if she was one of the few women he's been with that gets an orgasm from doing such a thing.

"Drake?!" His name left her lips in a breathless whisper as her back arched, the back of her head pressed down hard onto the mattress as she came while Drake was sucking gently on her left nipple. Her chest rose, her eyes held a soft longing in them as she felt her panties easing down her thighs. Wondering if he would like the arrow she had shaved into her little patch of fur, telling him where she wanted his tongue and cock. "Oh, shit, oh, fuck... yes!" Janet screamed out as she bucked like mad as Drake's tongue assaulted her wet mound. Feeling his hand pressing down on her stomach to keep her in place due to the amount of thrashing she was currently doing. She never suspected it would be this fucking fantastic! "No wonder, Mom, gets all misty-eyed when she talks about it," she thought to herself as her body was wracked with an orgasm the likes she's never felt before. "I'm cumming!" Her shout filled the house like she was standing beside the four that weren't currently in the room. Drake, however, experienced temporary hearing loss because of it.

Drake's finger wiggled in his ear as he stood at the foot of the bed, while Janet was still thrashing about due to how her body was convulsing at the moment. He knew she loved it, given the huge smile on her lips as she curled herself into a ball to ride out the rest of it. Seeing how she was nearing the end, kneeling on the bed, seeing the look on her face when he took hold of her right leg and held it against his chest as he slid into her wet, tight hole.

"Oh, Drake, Drake, Drake," Amina teased once Janet was able to walk again. Seeing her friend's face heating, not out of embarrassment.

"What? Just you wait. It's better than the rumors make him out to be," Janet taunted with a wide smile on her lips.

"So, how loose did he make you?" Mikaela asked, knowing with something that big it was just a given.

"You'll find out soon enough," Janet said, sinking down onto the couch, wincing slightly at the soreness of her pussy. Not that she was going to complain, never that, it was just too good. Although, she knew she would have to limit her time with him if she wanted to remain as tight as she could. Then again, it might take her days for that to happen. She knew her mother held her father off for at least two days before she had sex with him again. Wondering if her father had put it together or not, or if he even cared anymore. She knew they tolerated each other, that wasn't hard for her to miss. She knew neither wanted to upset the lives they had now. She couldn't blame her mother for looking outside of her marriage. She knew her father had been cheating on her since she was eight when she found some strange woman walking out of their bedroom one day. Not that she told her mother, yet she had to assume that she knew about it. "So, where did Drake go?" Janet whispered, leaning into Amina, watching how Becky was playing with Regan on the floor.

"Outside talking to someone," Amina responded.

"You know, you might want to work on being a bit quieter when you're with him," Becky stated, not looking back at her friend.

"I wasn't that loud, was I?" Janet asked, very red faced as her friends nodded.

"Had to take Regan upstairs so she couldn't hear anything, can't have Mom or Dad hearing the words you were moaning coming from Regan when they get back," Becky stated, peering back at Janet with a taunting smile on her lips. Pleased that she was able to keep her own moaning under control last Wednesday night. She, along with her friends, turned at the sound of the back door opening and the grumbling they heard coming from it.

"Wonder what put him in a mood?" Mikaela whispered, hearing the curses that were coming from the kitchen.

"Probably Dad or Mom; he doesn't get along with them as well as he lets on," Becky stated sadly.

"But he likes you, right?" Amina asked, hoping to see more of Drake once this little four-day adventure was over.

"I like to think so," Becky said a little bashfully as her cheeks heated. Making silly little faces down at Regan as she laughed in that adorable giggle of hers. "Everything okay, Drake?" she asked, not bothering to look at him as she heard his ingress into the den.

"Nothing I care to elaborate on," Drake mumbled.

"No need to wear that frown, Drake. It doesn't become you," Mikaela cooed as Drake lowered himself down into the seat beside her. "Come get you some brown sugar. It will sweeten you right up," she cooed, turning his chin towards her, her lips molding around his. Her hand trailed up along Drake's inner thigh as she finally got a taste of what he could do with his tongue as it rolled in her mouth. Breathlessly pulling away, she had thought her mother was exaggerating when she had overheard her speaking to one of her friends at how well and how stimulating it was to be kissed by him. "How about a little chocolate before dinner," Mikaela purred. However, whatever was to be Drake's reply was interrupted by the doorbell.

"I got it, Beck. You just keep Regan all smiling," Amina said, smiling down at Becky's little sister before she went to answer the door. "Mom?!" she gasped as her mother stood wearing a pointed look as her eyes ran down her body disapprovingly.

"Is that any way to answer the door? What if I was some man, huh?" Marsha asked in a motherly tone. "Don't you girls run off anywhere?!" she snapped, her raven hair lifted as the breeze cut along the front of the house. "You should be ashamed..." Her tongue stilled, her grey eyes widened, her body heated as she saw his form standing in the doorway. She had no idea he was there. Sure the car in the driveway did look familiar to her, yet nearly every other house had one or two of them in their driveways. Then her eyes dipped down at her daughter's attire and then back up to Drake before a knowing smile formed on her lips. "The sneak, I'll show her how to really fuck him," she said to herself. "Don't you go anywhere. I'll be back," Marsha stated from over her daughter's shoulder. "Now, don't frown, dear. It's bad for your skin," she spoke in a motherly voice before spinning on her heel and heading back to her car, so she could return to her house and pick up a few things. After all, she did have a 'date' with him, no sense in going out when he was already there and more than willing to give her what she needed.

"Damn it," Amina hissed, slamming the front door knowing in a matter of moments the other two would know Drake was there and ruin everything.

"Relax, it won't be the first mother-daughter menage a trois I've had," Drake uttered with a knowing smirk on his lips before returning to the den.

"But I don't want to share!" Amina blurted out.

"It's that, or we be sneaky," Drake spoke from over his shoulder before he disappeared from view.

It only took Marsha ten minutes to pack an overnight bag. The only reason she had stopped by Idin's house was to check on Becky and Regan for Idin when she got off of work. Not that Idin didn't doubt Drake wouldn't take care of them, yet Drake's never cared for a little girl like Regan before. Sure he might know his way around a woman's body expertly, just not what it took to look after a toddler. Leaving a note for her husband telling him he was on his own for tonight. She didn't care what he thought about it. Their marriage was now one more of a financial benefit than of love. She had forgotten when the last time they had slept in the same bed, much less had sex with one another. She prettied herself up a bit before dashing out of the house. Marsha would never let him see her disheveled, not the man that's given her one mind-blowing orgasm after another.

"Would you get that?" Amina grumbled, looking at Drake, knowing it would be her mother, as she pouted in her seat with her arms across her chest. Feeling Drake's fingertips on her chin, lifting it up, making her gaze at him.

"You do want this, yes?"

"Of course, I do," Amina answered in a soft tone.

"There's more than enough to go around. I have a feeling the other two will make themselves known soon enough," Drake stated, watching how Amina nuzzled the palm of his hand before placing a kiss on it. Her fingertips lingered on his before her hand fell away as he left the room. "Hello, Marsha," he greeted warmly as he answered the door.

"Hi, Drake," Marsha said in a girlish tone as she smiled sweetly at him. "Might I come in?" she asked, holding her bag in front of her.

"Certainly," Drake spoke, waving her in with a flare. Seeing how that got a smile out of her as she stepped over the threshold.

"It's good to see you again. I've missed you so much since Thursday," Marsha uttered, stepping up to him once he had closed the door. "It's the reason I've scheduled you so much, so I can get every moment I can with you before you head back to New York," she whispered, pressing her body into his. Softly moaning in her mind, she's always loved how his hard body felt against hers. "So, I was thinking, why don't we change it up from what we normally do on these nights. What do you say?" Marsha asked with hope in her eyes that he would say yes.

"So you want a night in?"

"Mmmhmm," Marsha hummed as she nodded vigorously. She knew he would never date her, be with only her. Lord knows she's tried. Still, the thought of spending a night, without the wining and dining that normally went along with their dates, to snuggle, to be with him in a less formal setting would be the highlight of her summer until he returned back to town or she took a trip to New York for business. That was the only way she could get out of town without raising her husband's ire.

"The bag is for?" Drake asked with a knowing grin.

"You know what it's for, Drake," Marsha purred before passionately kissing him.

"What are you doing here, Mom?" Amina asked in a testy voice.

"What do you think I'm here for?" Marsha replied with her own question as she turned towards her daughter. "Did you think I would just return home and allow this opportunity to pass me by?" she asked, wrapping her arms around Drake's as she pressed it into the valley of her breasts. "If you thought that, then you... well, I won't say that" Marsha mused, getting a kick out of her daughter's annoyed look on her face. "Plus, it would be improper of me, as your mother, to allow you and your friends to stay here with a man... like Drake," she hummed his name. "Who knows what you kids have planned," Marsha spoke in a knowing light.

"Yet you get him all the time. This was our chance?!" Amina huffed.

"It still could be dear," Marsha stated, lightly patting Drake on his arm. "Do be a dear and see my bag is stored in your room," she said, winking at him, knowing she would be lining his bed for hours on end. "Oh, look who's calling," she mused as she looked at her phone. "Hello, Idin, yes, I did. No, I think I should stay, just for a bit, to ensure everything is going okay. Yes, I know, but so far, everything appears to be okay," Marsha spoke as she walked past her daughter, hearing Regan giggling from the den. "Regan's doing just fine. She's playing with her sister," she stated, arching an eyebrow at the garments Janet and Mikaela were wearing. She didn't miss the look on Janet's face, a look that told her she felt Drake deep inside of her. "I'm sure the others won't mind peaking in on them," Marsha uttered, smiling wickedly at the two teenagers. "Okay, dear, hope you and Mario enjoy Atlanta. I know how tough it is to get some private time for yourselves with a little one at home." Hanging up her phone once she finished her one-sided conversation with Idin. "Amina, go wash your face. I can see the residue on it," she stated, her eye twitched at how her daughter had that smug look on her face.

"Drake?" Amina asked, stopping him once he had left his bedroom.

"Yeah?"

"Please, please, don't let Mom hog you," Amina pleaded as her fingers curled around his shirt.

"She's my client. I can't ignore my client," Drake said as gently as he could as he placed his hands on her upper arms.

"But Drake?!"

"I'm sorry, Amina, but the needs of a client come first," Drake said, knowing if he bugged off on it, he wouldn't be employed for much longer.

"Oh, don't be such a downer, honey. I wasn't planning on ruining anything for you," Marsha spoke as she walked up from behind her daughter. "You must think I'm blind to not notice how the three of you were clinging to him that day in the pool. We all knew you three would make your move. Why wouldn't you? You have spied on my conversations I've had about that man there," she said, smiling sweetly at her daughter when Amina turned around. "Especially after what I've heard he's done in Italy. Who knew you were so adventurous," Marsha purred, the tip of her tongue pressed on her upper lip as her eyes undressed Drake as they ran down his body.

"And what did you hear?" Amina asked curiously.

"That our dear Drake there, has had many mother-daughter threesomes before, isn't that right Drake?" Marsha answered with a smirk on her lips.

"Maybe," Drake admitted, knowing he could [WA1]come right out and say that about his foreign clients. Feeling his phone buzzing in his pocket, seeing the text from his Madam telling him he's been paid to entertain another that night.

"I see, you've gotten the update," Marsha mused, noting how her daughter was glancing between the two of them.

"So I have," Drake stated, pocketing his phone.

"Then why don't we partake in our nightly event early, hmm?" Marsha purred as she sauntered up to him.

"Oh, and where do you plan on doing this?" Drake asked with a coy smile.

"Where else?" Marsha retorted; her eyes glanced over Drake's right shoulder towards his bedroom.

A wicked thought popped into his head; he would never have thought of it if he respected his father still. Yet his father had destroyed that when he pulled his shit on his mother. Now he wondered how his father would take the news if he ever found out what he was about to do on it. "I was thinking a little more adventurous," Drake said, rehashing Marsha's words.

"And just where would that be, hmm?" Amina asked, quickly joining her mother's side, knowing she had paid for her to join in on her time with Drake.

"Yes, Drake, do tell us where you plan on making me and my daughter howl?" Marsha asked, shooting Amina a smirk. As weird as it might be for her, yet she wasn't going to allow Amina to pass up the chance for her to know what a real man was like compared to the man she would undoubtedly marry one day, given who they were.

"How would the two of you feel about truly soiling my father's bed?" Drake asked with an evil grin on his lips.

"A totally wicked thought, and one I will highly enjoy every time I'm invited over," Marsha said, matching Drake's grin.