My Son's Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hamgod
hamgod
501 Followers

It was empty and quiet, a welcome respite from the noise and eyes of party. Well the noise at least, I thought, noticing the couple of small cameras arranged around the room. I sat in silence, for the third time that day, reflecting on my actions. My stomach turned, I disgusted myself. Not only had debased myself once again, in front of Alvin once again, but this time I hadn't just put him behind one other teen, but a whole of room of them. It might have not been clear to the viewing party in my living room, but when I was on my knees, I cared more about what each of the guests thought more than Alvin. Klay brought, he must like them, must care what they think, so I should I too. I had been right this afternoon at least, I wasn't able to resist Klay.

The door creaked open. My jaw dropped.

"EVAN! What ARE you doing here?" I half yelled. Evan looked down, blushing. A razor thin short kid, he had been Alvin's best friend since they were little. This didn't seem like his scene, and the rowdy football players out there we're not his friends. I had practically been a second mother to him, there was no way I could this.

"Um...I...um I told Klay, that un, I would do his, y'know math homework for the rest of the semester, and um...y'know...he said...I could...do...um I.could y'know," he stammered, blood red. He kept looking at the floor and up at me, not meeting my eye line. Most of that was because he kept staring at my tits. I doubted he had ever seen a pair in real life before. I heard laughing from living room. Maybe, I could make it easier on him. If only one teen had to feel bad tonight, maybe it was better than two. They were no doubt planning on mocking his performance later and my enthusiasm could help negate that. Maybe that was just me trying to justify pleasing Klay. Regardless of what the reason was and my pervasive guilt, I knew I would go through with it. I nodded.

"I understand," I said softly. He looked immensely relieved.

"Can I...y'know...touch them," He asked quietly. I laughed, shocked by the change in demeanor of my sexual partners. The concept of being asked about what happened to my body felt foreign. He got even redder, taking a step back. The laughs from the next room got louder.

"Please," I said, making my voice a little sultrier than it naturally would be, pushing out my chest. He gulped, sticking his hands out. He grabbed at them clumsily. He moaned softly. His hands were weak, comparatively, but the tenderness of his touches felt good on my sore flesh. I gasped, my nipples hardening.

"Fuck...," he moaned, spurred on by my body's signals. "I've wanted to do this for so long." I blushed. He had always been something of peeker, I had caught him checking my cleavage often throughout the years. Now he squeezed my breasts, bringing them together. He was locked in, watching them jiggle. He switched his focus from one to the other, squeezing and rubbing. Despite myself, I felt my pussy dampen. His hands felt good. I parted my legs a little, breathe a little heavier.

"Oh my god," he stared down, looking at my hairless crotch, softly shining with wetness. I matched his eyeline, noticing that his pants had started to bulge. Before I could judge the size, there was a knock on the door. We both froze, feeling caught, as if we didn't both know this was being streamed live in the next room. He turned, not really fully releasing my chest, pulling it with him, until he was out of range and it slid from is grasp, and walked to the door.

"Oh," he opened it slowly, his voice unsure. "Hey Alvin." Alvin stood there, looking straight ahead. There was a lot more cum on his face and in his hair. I felt a twinge of jealousy, dampening my cunt. Alvin looked at my lust stricken face, and cringed. I looked doen, shame welling up in my chest to my eyes, those dampening as well.

"Klay said to tell you, you can do more than touch," my son said, his voice cracking despite his best effort to keep it flat. Evan nodded silently.

"Sorry, dude...but y'know..if she wasn't your mom you would ...they said if it wasn't me it would be Pudge and he wouldn't say no," Evan leaned toward Alvin, trying to explain to explain himself.

"I get it," Alvin said, voice weary. He looked up, meeting Evan's eyes for the first time. He smiled sadly, face slick with spunk. "I'm happy for you. Klay says she's a depraved whore who likes abuse." I looked away again, blushing at the gush of fluid from my leaking pussy. Klay again, got it right. I was a whore. I was depraved. I loved to be abused. The fact that I hated it, didn't make these things less true. The most depressing thing was the fact that Alvin had said "I'm happy for you." How many sons can be happy their mom is getting fucked by their best friend? I guessed it beat her getting fucked by your bully.

Evan turned back toward the bed, as Alvin padded softly back down the hall. He closed the door. He walked over, cockier than he was before. His hand cocked back and he slapped my tits.

"EVAN!" I said shocked.

"Shut up slut! You know you like it," He said, his voice less sure than his words. He looked into my eyes, his suspicions confirmed by the tinge of the moan in gasp. He did it again, harder this time. His blows didn't bring the same force as Klay's, but his hands whipped at the last second, making them sting.

"Now, get on your knees. I've always wanted to fuck those big udders of yours," Evan ordered, forcefully. I obeyed, without thinking. I undid his fly. His cock bulged in his underwear. He pushed both them and his pants down, stumbling a little as he stepped out. His cock bobbed out. It was strange to see a normal sized one again. His seemed to be about half of Klay's size, at least in terms of length, but pretty thick. It crooked to one side, swollen and red. Evan noticed me staring and blushed.

"You're big..."I purred, reassuring him. He stepped forward, his cock dancing near my face.

"Let me get you nice and wet," I leaned in, giving his cock a long slow lick. It jolted, twitching. He moaned deeply as I moved to the other side, licking again

"Oh fuck," he grunted, and I felt a spray of jizz hit my face. I pulled back in shock as he grunted again. Another jet, this one squirting against my lip.

"OH!" I exclaimed. I heard a burst of laughter from the living room. He had cum very quickly.

"Sorry," he blushed. "I didn't expect you to lick it."

"It's ok," I wiped his cum up, scooping into my mouth without thinking. It didn't taste as good as Klay's. "It's tasty. You can do that anytime."

"Good thing I stole some of my dad's Viagra," he smiled, swelling with confidence. I looked down. His cock was still swollen itself, rock hard. "Now use those fucking tits, slut." He slapped them again, and there was cheer from the living room.

"Yes sir," I purred, stoking his ego even more. His cock twitched, with pride and I wrapped my big tits around it. I squeezed tightly, soft flesh wrapping around his hard cock. He moaned, head thrown back. I rolled my tits back and forth, working them around his erection.

"How's that?" I asked. I had never done this before. I wanted to do it well. Most importantly I wanted to pass Klay's test.

"Sooo good...much better than I imagined," He moaned out. I realized this must have been a long time fantasy for him. I picked up the pace, hoping to keep exceeding his expectations. He moaned clearly relishing the feeling of my breasts on his cock. I leaned forward, licking the tip.

He moaned, but overall remained calmer than the first time. His hips picked up, bucking against my tits. He reached down pulling both my nipples forward. I dropped my tits, letting him take over. He quickly let them go, grabbing my head instead, pulling it down.

"Fuck yeah, suck that cock bitch," he grunted, thrusting his shaft into my open mouth. It filled it, tip bumping my throat. He wouldn't fill that to, but he could enter it probably. It was weird to hear Evan, who had always been sweet to me, call me a bitch. Weirder still, probably, that he was shoving his cock into my mouth. But there wasn't time to think about that. I just had to make sure he enjoyed himself. He probably didn't have a wealth of experiences to compare, to but I still wanted to do my best. I started bobbing my head on my own accord and his hand relaxed.

"Oh god," he moaned trembling. I grabbed his thighs pushing myself down on his cock, gagging as the flared head pressed into my throat. He moaned again, and I steadied him. His eyes looked down, meeting mine, wild with lust. I nodded and he thrust forward. He started to fuck my face. I handled it better than I had Klay's gargantuan battering ram's assault on my throat, but still gagged drawing a cheer from the next room. Evan's hand was gripping my head, pulling it up and down arhythmical.

"Fuck," He screamed, pushing me back. I looked up, shocked. "No way I'm cumming with out fucking you. Bend over the bed." I nodded, standing and obeying. I heard a murmur and felt a spank. My ass raised, pushing up. My pussy came into better view, glinting wet. Suddenly there was silence and then I felt his hand pushing on my spine, tits flattened against the matress. I stayed still and felt him thrust forward, tip of his iron cock bumping the edge of my vagina.

"Fuck," he whispered, readjusting his alignment. He fumbled momentarily and then it sunk in. I let on a long, low, genuine if exaggerated moan, pushing back against him, feeling my pussy hold his cock tight in its wet folds. He whimpered with pleasure, enjoying the hot wet sensations coursing around his engorged member. Slowly, he started to move. His cock was more human in size, and the feeling was not as mind breaking as Klay's, but it felt nice still.

"Wow...," I moaned in encouragement. He received it, increasing the speed of his thrusts. I arched my back more for him, pushing back against him. He spanked my ass, eliciting another moan of pleasure. That made him go even faster. He fucked me in earnest now, hands sliding around my body to hold my tits. I breathed in heavily, enjoying the slight feeling of fullness in cunt and of pressure on my breasts. Two days ago, this may have been the most fulfilling fuck I had ever had, as sad as that was. Evan was no monster stud like Klay, but he was enjoyable partner. He rolled me up so I was still bent over the bed, but my torso on its side, looking him in the eye. He breathed heavily, laboring as he drilled into my cunt. I could tell he liked the way my face contorted as he slid in and out of me, the soft coos his cock drew out as it buried into my slippery snatch. His eyes glinted with sadism or desire, I couldn't tell, and he slid out of me and slammed himself into ye ass.

"OWWWWWWWWW," I screamed, shocked at the sudden forceful entry his cock had into my freshly deflowered ass. Evan looked scared, perhaps suddenly remember that the person on the other side of his cock could feel things. The cheer was loud from the living room. I nodded, trying to tell him it was ok. He understood and thrust again. Again, I grunted in pain. I had been a virgin there just last night, and now two teens and shoved their unlubed cocks in there, and I let them. This was not the monumental enlarging that had been required to take Klay's mammoth cock, but still a shocking stretch for my tight hole. He picked my legs up, laying them along the side of the bed. I looked at him unable to breathe right, struggling as he fucked me. He slapped my ass, and felt it tighten around his cock. With a smirk he did it again, and again, and again until he was raining stinging blows to my red and puckering ass. He put me back into doggy, bending me over the bed, thrusting faster. His breath was ragged. I felt sweat drip down onto my back. He grunted wildly. I felt his cock swell. He pulled out with a pop.

"OOOOO," he squealed, and again I felt a hot line of cum splash onto my body, this time on my ass cheek. I held still, breathing heavily. Another weaker shot hit, as he stepped back, smiling. "You passed." I collapsed on the bed, flooded with relief.

hamgod
hamgod
501 Followers
12